The Saltadora Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison's eyebrows raised and her lips parted in anticipation of Emily's response, displaying the slight overbite that Emily had come to adore.

"It's indefinite," Emily replied, helpless but to smile in response to Madison's expectant face. "I'm here for the long term this time. Plus, it looks like we'll be able to travel between our worlds a lot easier and more frequently now, so even if I go home I'll only be an hour or so away."

Madison squealed again at that and started plastering Emily's face with kisses. Eventually she calmed enough to notice Collingwood standing to one side.

"And what's with you, cabrón?" she asked, frowning slightly. "Are you staying on this time too?"

"Yes, I'm here for the duration too, 4D9," Collingwood sighed. He had hoped that Madison would have forgiven him by now and stopped calling him cabrón after he publicly insulted Emily on their previous visit. Nevertheless, he knew that he had earned it with his disgraceful behaviour, so he let it slide. "Congratulations on your promotion, I must say. It is good to see the military thinking progressively here at last."

Allowing women to become officers was previously unheard of, largely due to the issue of all women technically being out of uniform in this world, but also because it wasn't expected that a woman would have such ambitions anyway. The General also saw a conflict with servicemen being able to issue the commands to women of higher rank. Collingwood had addressed the issues by firstly insisting that Emily's rank be recognised once going home became a possibility and their status shifted from being permanent refugees to temporary guests, the uniform problem being solved simply by adding her captain insignia to her collar. Regarding the commands, she would still obey them according to the agreement between the sexes on this world, while men would obey her orders according to her rank. The General had obviously liked it enough to implement the same policy amongst his ranks as well.

"Yeah, I guess we have you and Em to thank for that," she acknowledged. "I can't say I actually wanted it. The General called me in just after youse left. I thought he was just gonna have me fill Em's shoes, sucking his cock once or twice a week, but then he goes 'How'd you like a promo?' 'What the fuck?' I asks. Then he says he wants some women with rank in the force, and he wants to promote me and a few others to get things started. Next thing I know he's calling me Lieutenant and I got this new badge on my collar, and dudes are saluting me as I go by."

"Nice!" Emily congratulated.

"Meh, I was happy sucking and fucking," Madison shrugged. "Doesn't matter. All good. It's been fun learning the ropes around the ship and joining in on some of the test flights. Anyway, you wanna see your new home? I got some of the girls fixing something up for you."

"Sure!" Emily replied. "So, there's female quarters on the base now as well?"

"Yeah, it's all new. Well, old building, new stuff inside," Madison replied.

"Wow, things sure move fast around here. I would have been happy in my old room at the North East Campus. I wanted to catch up with 4NR there as well, and maybe take a swim."

Emily's previous home during her former visit was at one of several women's quarters around Cape Willis. Her assigned social worker, 4NRP4W, lived within the same campus and had helped Emily assimilate into the local culture. They had become friends as a result.

"4NR? Yeah, I used to see her around from time to time," Madison confirmed. "I'm sure she'd be stoked to see you. You definitely should drop by. Drop her a vid first, though. She's usually crazy busy."

"I can imagine," Emily acknowledged.

"Pardon me, ladies," Collingwood interrupted. "I must be off to see about my lab, and to also settle the team in, so I shall bid you adieu."

"Yeah, gotcha, cabrón," Madison answered dismissively before focussing back on Emily. "So, you wanna check out your new joint?"

"Lead the way," Emily responded before turning back to Collingwood. "I'll catch up with you later, Rod. Our conversation isn't over."

"What was that about?" Madison asked as they walked outside the main building.

"Oh, nothing," Emily replied. "He just thinks he's the boss of me and gets out of line sometimes."

"Still the same old cabrón then? I thought he apologised for his shit? I guess a leopard don't change his spots."

"Oh, it's not like that. I agreed to it. I just wanted him to talk to me before he makes decisions about me," Emily explained.

"Agreed to what, exactly?" Madison asked.

"Well... err... it's a long story..." Emily began, embarrassed and not sure of how much she wanted to reveal to Madison. "Suffice to say I developed somewhat of a... ah, well, a kink, I guess you could call it, and he's kind of my playmate."

"What kind of kink? Can I play too?"

"Oh, um... well, it's kind of like masochism," Emily was forced to confess, not being able to come up with another explanation. "I expect something in my brain snapped with the stuff I had to do here when I was here last, and it was my way of coping with it. I agreed for Collingwood to play with me, since I literally can't bring myself to make those decisions for myself, no matter how hot I find it, but I'm not sure I could cope with two people putting me through it. As much as I enjoy it, it still takes a toll on me mentally."

"Oh ok..." Madison considered. "So, you need a friend more than another whip cracker?"

"Definitely," Emily responded. "I'm not sure I'd want to see you filling that role in my life anyway. You're special to me, Madison. You're my refuge, my joy in this place. When we're together, I forget about all the bullshit around me and I feel at peace, and safe."

"Aww, shucks, Em," Madison replied. "You're making me blush."

"Come here," Emily demanded, suddenly stopping in her tracks, and pulling Madison in closer to kiss her squarely on the mouth. Finally, she broke away and looked into Madison's eyes. "Don't you ever change, ok?"

"Not sure I could If I wanted to," Madison admitted, swallowing as she recovered from the tender moment. "Anyway, we're here now. Check it out!"

Madison gestured towards a door before opening it and stepping inside to reveal a standard military style barracks with double bunks and lockers occupying most of the floor space. A dozen or so naked women lounged around reading, playing cards, and looking at Vidlinks on desks around the outskirts.

"How's my chicas?" Madison shouted to the room. Most of the women immediately jumped to their feet and saluted, much to her displeasure. "Come on now. I told youse, none of that shit when it's just me."

"Sir, yes, sir!" came the response from several voices at once.

"For fuck's sake," Madison sighed, before turning to Emily to explain. "They're just fucking with me. They know this is our space. No men allowed, and the military gets left outside when we come here. We even choose the names we wanna call ourselves in here."

Giggles erupted as Madison turned back to them.

"Anyway... Everyone, this is Emily. Emily, everyone."

"Hi, Emily. Is it ok to call you Emily, or do you prefer 7GQA9E?" one asked.

"Ooh, what is your rank? I have not seen that one before," asked another.

"I think it is an envoy symbol," another responded.

"So, you are from one of these other worlds we have been learning about?" asked a pretty blonde with an ensign insignia on her collar.

"Maddie has told us so much about you. I have been looking forward to meeting you one day," another stated.

"Hi, everyone," Emily greeted. "Yes, I'm from another world, my rank is envoy, I am 'Envoy 7GQA9E' when addressed in an official capacity, but I prefer to be called Emily when we're alone, and I'll be staying with you here for the foreseeable future. I'm looking forward to getting to know each of you in the coming days."

"You speak like Lieutenant 4D9Y2Y!" the blonde one blurted. "Are you from the same world?"

"Ensign... err... 7BVAP8," Emily began, leaning forward to read the woman's collar better. "No, we are not from the same world, but they are very similar. You seem familiar, Ensign, have we met before?"

"Yes, we were at Debutante together. We were fellow debs," 7BVAP8 replied with a smile.

"Oh yes, of course. I remember now," Emily responded. "That seems so long ago now. Elizabeth, wasn't it?"

"Yes, that is correct," 7BVAP8 smiled. "I remember you had the marks of the rattan on your buttocks, and there was a story that you were separated from a group of outliers."

"Yes, that was the cover story given to me when we first came to this world by mistake," Emily explained. "Where I'm from, women wear clothes as men do, and I didn't know the laws here."

Most of the women around them gasped in horror at that.

"Maddie told us stories of her world where women wear coverings as well," another added. "We just thought she was trying to make a joke to frighten us before we visit other worlds. So it is true then?"

"Yes, it is true," Emily confirmed, receiving more gasps of horror from the other women.

"Ok, chicas," Madison interrupted. "I gotta get Emily settled into her new bunk. There'll be time for more questions later."

The women pouted a little as Madison led Emily to a curtained area in one corner.

"And this is you, Em. I hope you like it," Madison announced as she drew back a curtain.

Inside was a standard single bed, neatly made up with a rose on the pillow. Strung across two of the curtain stands were individual letters spelling "Welcome Emily". Emily's eyes welled up at the sight.

"I hope it's ok?" Madison asked. "It was the best we could do on short notice. We got this curtain up for you anyway so you could have a little separation from the riffraff. I'm afraid the bathrooms are communal, though."

"Are you kidding? It's wonderful!" Emily responded.

A short time later Emily's new bunk was christened as she and Madison reunited properly. Afterwards, Emily started thinking that maybe coming back wasn't a bad thing after all. Then she remembered Collingwood and the genital enhancing therapy...