The Saltadora Ch. 06

Story Info
Life at the Crescent.
12.4k words
4.7
2.2k
1

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily finds herself back in a strange parallel world where female nudity and submission is not just expected but legally enforced. This is a sequel to Emily 2.0 but also contains characters, and references events from Casey's Fall and Casey's Rise. While not essential, it is recommended to read those first to get the most out of this story.

This story may contain scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.Themes include ENF, CMNF, humiliation, non-consent, reluctance, public nudity, public sex, a touch of BDSM here and there, and occasional violence if it's relevant to the story or character development.

*****

"I know you want this, Emily. You can't deny it. I saw you drop to your knees and rub one out in front of me after you went through the nudity pledge and signed up to become my indent. I saw the look on your face when you saw Katia and her piercing. I saw how you reacted to the sheath test. Now, get out of the car."

Casey wasn't having any of Emily's stalling today and was beginning to get impatient.

"Back in the cell was the time to change your mind about joining me. I was up front with you about everything. Now that time has passed. You've made your decision. You're both Crescent Girls now. It's time for you both to look like it," she continued, glancing at Madison for additional support.

"Come on, Em," Madison encouraged. "Remember why we're here."

Emily picked up on Madison's double meaning. Casey would assume that Madison was implying that they were now facing the consequences of the laws they had broken. Emily, though, knew she meant that it was just a temporary hurdle on their way to eventual freedom, and this was just something they had to do to get by until that time. Madison had reminded her of that in a pep talk that morning as they began their day by inserting the blue jewel butt-plugs they were supposed to wear.

"I know it seems like a lot," Madison had begun, "but seriously, when was the last time we had pubes anyway? Would you even want them anymore now? I know I feel a bit queasy at the idea of even having stubble these days, let alone a full bush. Besides, losing our pubes and wearing some jewellery and a butt plug are small prices to pay if it means we stay together and we keep those hypons nearby. I got my plug in, no worries, and it doesn't feel that bad. You wanna hand getting yours in?"

Emily had then been swept up in Madison's effervescent optimism, allowing her rosebud to be violated by her friend after she first lubricated the object with her saliva by inserting it into her mouth. The sensation was a curious one. Somehow providing a sense of being full; plugged up and penetrated without being in the act of sex. A few test steps around the room had Dark Emily smiling, while a coldness washed over the sane part of her as she considered going out into the street with it proudly visible between her butt cheeks.

Now in the car and facing that imminent prospect, Dark Emily had begun to take the reins, and the truth was that Emily wasn't stalling about exiting the car because she was afraid as such, she was stalling because she was fighting the dark part of her that wanted to do it. It wasn't just about wearing a butt-plug in public and facing the permanent loss of the ability to grow pubic hair and receiving a genital piercing that had her masochistic side triggered either. This wasn't like Earth 2 where every woman was naked. Here, the trio would be the only nudists amongst droves of clothed people going about their lives. While Casey didn't seem to have a problem with that, and also Madison to a similar extent, the sane part of Emily very much did have a problem with it. All of those aspects were off-the-scale humiliating which had aroused her masochistic nature, while her dark side was pushing her to go through with it for the sheer thrill of it, whether it was necessary to maintain her appearance of compliance to her new master or not. The resulting irony was that she was now simultaneously so turned on that she wasn't sure she could even walk, while also trying to resist the dark part of her pushing her to experience it.

"I-I'm sorry, Casey. This is a lot," Emily swallowed. "I might need some help."

Casey impatiently signalled to Madison who promptly leaned into the car past the tilted passenger seat and held out her hand to Emily huddled in the back. It was only when Emily's face emerged into the sunlight that Madison realised what the real problem was. Faced with little option, she turned to Casey.

"Remember what happened in the cell? That's about to happen again," Madison warned.

Casey frowned for a moment before breaking into a knowing smile. She then leaned in to address Emily. "I understand, Em. Get it out of your system and we'll try again. We'll stand guard in the meantime and try to give you some privacy."

"You expect me to rub one out in the car?" Emily gasped.

"Well, it seems we don't have much choice," Casey answered.

"But here? There are people everywhere!"

"You'll be fine. You've done worse in front of people anyway."

After Casey closed the car door, Emily looked around at the people walking by outside. They were parked in a downtown shopping precinct with people bustling about everywhere around them. Plus, Casey and Madison's nudity wasn't exactly going unnoticed, so they were drawing attention. However, that also meant that people's gazes would be focussed on the naked girls outside in full view, not the third naked girl masturbating in the back of a car. The car's tinted windows would also help to obscure her. At the same time, Dark Emily loved the idea of being seen doing what she was about to do. The idea of someone looking in just as she hit the point of no return was making her pulse quicken while tingles washed through her limbs. Rational Emily, meanwhile, tried to justify it by telling herself that doing it voluntarily now would reduce the chances of it happening in public involuntarily later. It was the pragmatic choice.

She allowed her hand to drop into her lap, glancing fervently outside to ensure no one had thought to look inside. She then parted her legs just enough to allow access to her aching pussy. One touch to her hyper-aroused clitoris was enough to set off an immediate and overdue orgasm. As the waves of pleasure subsided, she did it once more. Not because she couldn't resist, as was the case just weeks before, but more as a pre-emptive measure to help ensure the urge wouldn't return too soon. She knew that what she was about to go through was going to trigger her in no uncertain terms, but there was nothing for it but to face it and get it over with.

She tapped on the glass, signalling to Madison and Casey that she was done.

"Feel better now?" Casey smiled, somewhat condescendingly.

"Tonnes," Emily admitted, while also being wholly embarrassed to have to admit it. Another thought crossed her mind which would add to that embarrassment. "Oh God, I hope I didn't leave a mess on your seat!"

Casey giggled at that and placed her hand reassuringly on Emily's forearm. "No, the seats aren't real leather. They wipe clean and won't stain. We learnt to spec our cars with this stuff a long time ago. You're not the first nasty little slut I've had to ferry somewhere, and I'm sure you won't be the last. We would have gone with vinyl, but with our summers you may as well sit your bare ass on a hotplate. This material is much better. It looks good too, right?"

"Damn," Madison volunteered, seemingly oblivious to Emily's wide eyes at Casey's slur on her character. "Totally fooled me. I thought they were leather."

"Nope, totally fake," Casey reiterated. "Anyway, if we're all good here, let's get going. We're running a little late."

"They won't cancel the appointment if we're late?" Emily asked hopefully as she nervously stepped out into the street while trying not to meet the gazes of the people passing by.

"Not for me they won't," Casey confidently responded as she set off, triggering the car's remote lock behind her without looking back. Emily and Madison had little choice but to hotfoot it to keep pace behind her. Walking with butt-plugs in their assholes was a new experience as well. Both women kept feeling like they would pop out if they moved the wrong way, so they kept themselves clenched, which made walking more laboured than usual. Emily also couldn't help but wonder about the spectacle she was creating, once again bringing to mind the contrast between the starship captain and envoy she once was, and the publicly naked sex worker with a plug in her ass that she had become in this world, even if it was only temporary. Feeling Dark Emily rising again, she quickly suppressed the thought and focussed on the task at hand.

A short time later, Emily and Madison found themselves laying face up on gurneys in a salon as two women in white lab coats pasted a strange smelling goo all over their bodies wherever they grew hair. Emily's technician casually made conversation as she worked, but Emily was barely able to focus on her words. She was still recovering from the public nudity experience just moments before and was now struggling with the reality that she was in the process of losing her pubes permanently.

"New Crescent Girls," the technician cheerfully commented. "You're going to love this. No more shaving ever again."

The comment sent chills down Emily's spine, triggering her masochistic side despite her best efforts to suppress it. As the woman applied the goo to Emily's pubic area, Emily flinched noticeably and closed her legs to avoid having her clit accidentally touched, knowing it would trigger an unwanted orgasm. Her heart was racing with the experience, and she knew it would not take much.

"Bit sensitive? Sorry about that. All done with that bit now, though," the woman responded, noticing the flinch but not pausing in her work.

"You'll have to excuse her," Casey piped in as she watched the proceedings. "She has some self-control issues."

The woman's hands paused as she looked at Casey with a combination of shock and open disgust, "Oh, um... I'm not sure I'm comfortable with proceeding if she's getting off on this..."

"As always, you'll get a suitable tip," Casey dismissively assured her. "Unfortunately, my new acquisition can't help herself. It's nothing personal. Please continue."

The woman turned back to Emily with a frown, noting that she had both hands over her face to cover her embarrassment. However, while the offer of a tip encouraged her to proceed, no amount of extra payment could hide her obvious contempt as she went about it. She applied the goo to Emily's remaining body parts with the same enthusiasm one might exhibit picking up someone else's used handkerchief.

"Okay, I'll just get you to pop up and turn over," she instructed, screwing up her face as if she was smelling something unpleasant.

The goo was then unceremoniously pasted on the backs of Emily's legs, the technician now obviously going to pains not to do anything that might arouse the naked woman in her care. Emily also had to suffer the indignity of having to rise to her hands and knees so that it could be applied between her butt cheeks, which also exposed the butt-plug to full view. She kept her gaze downwards in an effort not to meet the woman's eyes and have to acknowledge whether what Casey said about her was true or not. It was best to stay silent and just get it all over with. She would hopefully never see this woman again in her life.

Finally, the technicians left them alone for about ten minutes before returning to wipe them down with damp sponges. Emily's technician handed her the sponge so she could wipe between her legs herself. Emily continued to refuse to look at the woman, picturing her looking on disapprovingly with her hands on her hips and impatiently tapping her foot while she took her time to carefully complete the task. The last thing she wanted was to touch her clit and begin masturbating uncontrollably in front of the woman now, particularly if she was looking on with disdain as she imagined. It was taking every bit of self-control not to masturbate as it was. If it wasn't for the two orgasms that she had in the back of Casey's car just prior, she probably would have. She praised herself for having the forethought to have that second orgasm, and then felt ridiculous that this was what her life had become.

"Now, you might still feel a bit stubbly for a day or two, but after that you should be perfectly smooth," the woman commented as Emily handed her back the sponge, apparently forcing herself to maintain professionalism in spite of her open disgust. "If you get any regrowth, please ask your master to bring you back, but usually one treatment does the trick."

Emily heard the words, but she could scarcely take them in. It was done. It was actually done! As she rose from the gurney, she glanced down at her body, knowing it had now been permanently changed, and none of it was her choice. The genital enhancement therapy had shrunken her breasts and caused her areola to puff. Her nipples had become permanently erect ever since and showed no sign of returning to their normal non-erect state. Her labia minora had also become more prominent. They now dangled noticeably. It was of little consolation that Casey's labia minora had a similar appearance, as did Cassandra's, and both seemed proud of it. Casey was so proud in fact that she had decorated them with additional piercings.

Emily then looked helplessly at the crescent tattoo on her wrist, which showed that she couldn't legally wear clothes in this place. It would be a permanent reminder of her time here, as short as it may be. And now she would never grow pubic hair again. She stood stunned as she tried to take it all in, her face blankly staring into nothingness; a state that Madison was all too familiar with.

"Um... do you guys have a bathroom?" Madison asked the techs, knowing that Emily's loss of control was imminent.

One nodded towards the rear of the salon, so Madison immediately took Emily's hand and forcibly dragged her towards it. Finding only a single stall, she pushed Emily inside and shut the door behind her. Emily's moans straight after indicated it was just in time.

"Are you okay now, Em?" Madison asked as Emily emerged from the stall.

"I'm not sure..." Emily vaguely responded. "That was exactly what I expected would happen after going through what I just did, and the worst is yet to come. I guess I'm just glad I got to rub one out earlier or that might have happened in front of everyone."

Emily still seemed spaced out and not herself. Madison had grave concerns that she would make it through the day without publicly disgracing herself at least once, but there was little to be done other than to get through it. She placed her hand on Emily's bare shoulder, looking sympathetically into her eyes.

"I'm here with you, Em. I've got you, okay. I got you to a safe place when you needed it, and I'll do it again if we have to."

Emily's only response was to take Madison into an embrace, but then she quickly broke away again as the smell of Madison's perfume and the touch of her breasts against her own threatened to overwhelm her.

"Oh, do I stink?" Madison wondered out loud. "I shouldn't do. I showered this morning."

"No, it's not that," Emily sheepishly replied. "Kinda the opposite."

"Ahh, gotcha," Madison smiled as she maintained contact with Emily's shoulder. "I'm kinda feeling a bit that way myself."

Madison leaned in for a kiss, which she intended initially as an affectionate gesture but was quickly overwhelmed by Emily's arousal. Emily didn't just return the kiss, she returned it with fervour and placed her hand between Madison's legs. Madison responded automatically by doing the same, and soon Emily experienced yet another orgasm with Madison's tongue down her throat, feeling her tremors as she also orgasmed in the moment.

Madison finally broke away and stood up, turning back to Emily. "Goddam, girl. Sorry if I took advantage of you there, but no mortal woman could resist that."

"It's not your fault, Mads. I needed it, and you obviously did too."

"Got that right," Madison smiled. "Now, are you ready for the next bit then? Let's just get this done and dusted. On the bright side, maybe this thing will help you get control without having to chain you up again?"

While the last thing Emily wanted was to go through "the next bit", she knew there was no way out of it. Plus, perhaps it would help end her torment in a better way than wearing handcuffs constantly? She nodded with all the confidence she could muster and took a step towards the exit.

"There we go," Madison praised. "One foot in front of the other. We'll get there."

"Are you two okay back here?" Casey asked as she entered the room. "We really need to get to the next appointment. It's just around the block but we're a few minutes late so we need to get a wriggle on."

"Yeah, we're good," Madison answered on Emily's behalf. "Lead the way."

After another brisk walk trying to keep pace with Casey, they entered another salon. This one had pictures of various body piercings on the wall, many of which were completely outlandish. Lips bearing long spikes, ears bearing impossibly large grommets, and tongues with jewellery that would surely make it impossible to speak or eat with any comfort. Emily glanced at them all, dreading what lay ahead, but also vaguely optimistic that it could provide relief from the constant unwanted orgasms, while also preventing her from lapsing into uncontrolled masturbation. Dark Emily also flashed the memory of Katia on a leash with her red collar and clit cover, licking her lips at the idea of ending up the same way. She recalled the girl's silence and complete submission, naked, collared and at her mistress's service. She wondered if their mistresses would order them to have sex with each other while they watched on and gave them instructions from time to time. It would feel awkward at first, but as slaves they would have little choice but to obey...

"So, what are we having done today?" a heavily tattooed bald man asked, snapping Emily out of the fantasy.

"Hi, Jim. Sorry we're a bit late. This one is getting the standard doorknocker," Casey announced as she gestured to Madison. Then, turning to Emily, "and this one is getting a double HCH."

"Ooh, another red collar girl in the making," the man commented as he looked Emily over. "A very brave move. Good for you."

"Watch her, though," Casey continued. "She's a bit naughty and might get off on this."

"She has a really sensitive clit," Madison added, wishing to correct Casey's condescending statement.

"That's okay, I have lidocaine," the man smiled.

He then explained how to apply the cream before handing it to Emily to do herself while he set to work on Madison. While her heart was still thumping wildly at what lay ahead of her, Emily was at least grateful for that much. Having a strange man's hands trigger an orgasm was not something she relished. Thankfully she was able to complete the task without lapsing into orgasm once again, applying the cream multiple times a few minutes apart. Between applications, she kept watch on what was happening to Madison, finally noting her flinch as the piercing was completed. Madison then stood up and looked down at her new jewellery, the blue door knocker jiggling just as they had seen on the other Crescent women.

"Hey, look, Em. I'm a Crescent Girl now," she laughed. "Waddya think? Does it suit me?"

"It's absolutely beautiful," Casey commented with a proud smile before Emily could respond. "Welcome to the family."

Knowing it was now her turn, Emily robotically made her way to the gurney. Her head was spinning so much she could barely take in what was happening around her. Voices sounded muffled; scenery was blurred. Soft linen. Lights. Hands touching her. Strange smells. A popping sensation alerted her that something had happened between her legs. Assuming the piercing was finished, she went to rise but then heard someone say that it was just the first one done while gently pushing her shoulder back down to the gurney. Another pop caused her to close her legs. A male voice said, "That's the hard part, now the security screws and the cover." She felt dull pulling and pushing sensations on her numbed genitals before the man handed something to Casey. Then people were talking to her.