The Saltadora Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison's voice. "Em, Em, it's finished. You can get up now."

The man's voice. "Now, the barbells need to stay in for the next few weeks, but Casey can remove the clit cover any time she wants to give you a little reward."

Casey's voice. "Thanks, Jim. Professional, as always."

Emily accepted a hand from someone and looked up to see Madison's face. She absently rose to her feet before coming to her senses enough to look down. She instantly thought of Katia again as she spotted the same shiny stainless-steel shape at the top of her crease, completely encasing her clit. Except it wasn't Katia's body. It was hers! Either side, she could see the ends of the two horizontal barbell piercings that held it in place. These had a strange shape that obviously required a special tool to allow them to be removed.

"How's it feel, Eminem?" Madison asked. "Think it'll do the trick?"

"Lidocaine still working. Can't feel much yet," Emily mumbled, still very much spaced out from the experience, not to mention accepting the reality that was now hers. Casey interpreted Emily's demeanour as hyper-arousal once again, which wasn't far off the mark, but not completely accurate either.

"I'd offer you a moment in the car again, but that's not going to do you much good now," she teased. "I hope you remember your last orgasm. It's going to be a while before you get another one."

Emily had been mostly focussed on the positive aspect of not having accidental orgasms with the piercing, but Jim's comment that only Casey could remove it had caused that fact to rise once again to the forefront of her mind. She had become just like Katia - a personal slave to someone who held her clit captive. She had given over complete control of her sexual pleasure to another person whom she had only just met, and who now effectively owned her as property as well. She swallowed at the realisation, biting her lip as her masochistic side sent a chill through her body.

"Yes, Mistress," she responded automatically, causing Madison to double-take and stare at her. Emily wasn't sure where it even came from and could only lower her eyes as she stood in front of her new mistress, naked with the new jewellery encasing her clit.

Casey's eyes lit up on hearing it. "Ooh, I like that. It's working already, making you feel all meek and submissive, right?"

Emily silently nodded in helpless agreement, which also brought back to mind Katia's silent responses to Jolene's questions when they had first met. She wondered if there was perhaps there was something about having your clitoris held captive that triggered a deeper level of submission. Something beyond customary constraints like handcuffs that restricted movement. This allowed limbs to be free, yet the intimacy of having genitals under someone else's control made it infinitely more binding. It was little wonder it was difficult to speak.

"Okay, let's head back to the Crescent for your collars and then some lunch," Casey announced. "Then we'll get you oriented into your new jobs."

Arriving back at the Crescent, Madison found herself involuntarily jerking from time to time as she walked, due to the door knocker making its presence felt. "This is gonna take some getting used to," she commented with a giggle, "although, it does feel kinda nice."

"I know, right?" Casey replied with a knowing smile. "A little double-sided tape can help during exercise if it gets too much. Otherwise, it looks pretty and feels awesome. One of just many perks to being a Crescent Girl."

"What if I want to run?" Emily suddenly butted in, breaking her silence over the previous half hour as her mind raced over the implications of her new piercing.

"It shouldn't give you any trouble," Casey assured her. "Same with weights if you want to do some of that. You look like you do weights. There's a gym in the basement at the boarding house. We'll also put you through some self-defence training. Ever done any martial arts?"

"Ahh, no," Emily lied while giving Madison a knowing glance. The fact was, they had both done hand to hand combat skills as well as weapons training in the military. However, it seemed prudent to keep their military background to themselves since it wouldn't match with their "off grid upbringing" cover story. Similarly, it was easier to let Casey assume she did weights rather than try to explain that her muscularity was an unanticipated steroidal side effect of an advanced therapy designed to increase her sexual pleasure in another world where she gave her body freely to any man who wanted it.

"Not to worry," Casey responded without breaking her pace as they entered the main foyer. "You'll be bad asses in no time."

Once in Casey's office, she produced a black collar for Madison. It was not unlike the Earth 2 collars, complete with an engraved plate with alpha numeric digits.

"Now, when you're on duty, or even just on the premises or representing the Crescent in any way," Casey began as she helped Madison fix the collar into place, "I want to see perfect hair and makeup, heels, the butt-plug, and your collars on. That goes for you too, Em."

"Gotcha," Madison replied. "What do I do if I get a client?"

"Note his or her name or room number and tell the front desk later," Casey replied as she stood back to look Madison over. "They'll add it to their bill along with your employee ID, which you can see on your collar tag there, so that your cut goes to your trust account. Your webcam channel has already been set up for you as well. You'll also get a cut from everything you make from that."

"Do I still have to do webcams now that I can't cum?" Emily asked.

Casey looked a little puzzled for a moment, realising that Emily thought she was obligated and didn't have a choice about anything in her new role. Had she been too harsh with her that day? While she had pegged Emily as having a humiliation or submission kink, so she had intentionally taken a dominant and forceful role with her, that wasn't exactly the message she wanted to get across when it came to the business side of things. While she had a certain level of expectation from Crescent Girls, she would rather they did things because they wanted to, not because they had to.

"Webcams are part of the deal for girls under scholarships, and they know about it up front, but for full time employees and long-term indents like yourselves, all sex work is completely voluntary. With that being said, it's all money in your bank. The more you make, the bigger your nest egg grows. I expect your frustration at not being able to cum will bring plenty of subscribers in, so I would encourage you to give it a try." Casey paused for a moment in thought as she reconsidered Emily's position and what lay ahead of her. "However, as my PA you're going to be pretty busy so you may not get time for too many other activities. For that reason, I'll be adding a daily allowance to your kitty to compensate you for that."

Emily nodded in response but had more than a few misgivings about doing anything she didn't have to do, let alone masturbating in front of a camera, especially now that she couldn't cum. She vividly recalled what had happened while wearing the sheath. Without supervision, she may well exhaust herself as Dark Emily took over and couldn't be brought to heel again without an orgasm to satisfy her. She decided right then that she would avoid the webcam and anything else she didn't have to do. At the same time, she thought she should acknowledge Casey's generosity even though she had no expectation of ever collecting on her nest egg. At most, she expected to be gone in another week or two.

"Thanks, Casey, that's very kind of you," Emily smiled.

"Oh, you may not think I'm so kind when you see what's ahead of you," Casey warned with a faint smirk. "The job is a lot, and as a red collar, there are other obligations."

"Like what?"

"Um... there's a lot to explain," Casey continued, her smirk widening. "It's probably easier if we explain it as we go. Let's start by getting you in your new collar."

With that, Casey produced a red collar and helped Emily put it on. This one also had an engraved name plate, albeit smaller than Madison's. However, unlike Madison's collar, it had a D shackle. Emily instantly remembered Katia being led on a leash by Jolene, and she knew without asking what the D shackle was for. A part of her wondered if Casey would attach a leash right then and there and begin leading her around like a pet. The sane part of her was appalled at the idea but her dark side shivered in anticipation, especially with Madison looking on.

"Now we need you some pussycat ears," Casey added, holding out a hairband sporting furry animal ears while gesturing to Emily to bend down to receive them. Casey then placed them on Emily's head as if she was crowning her in a pageant, not giving her any choice about wearing them. Madison looked on with concern, knowing full well what Emily's demeanour indicated and wondering what it would mean now that she was unable to cum. Would she still lose control and try to masturbate? How would they stop her if she did?

"And one last thing," Casey continued. "You need a tail. Are you comfortable taking your butt-plug out in front of us?"

Fearing Casey would do it for her if she stalled in the slightest, Emily quickly nodded and reached around to extract her butt-plug, accepting the bushy tail version from Casey, and inserting it in its place. She then stood up and swayed slightly as the moment began to overwhelm her.

Casey then stood back to admire Emily's transformation. "You look wonderful, Em. How do you feel? Give us a little spin?"

Emily obediently turned slowly, noting the swish of the fake fur of the tail brushing against the backs of her thighs, and the pull against her sphincter with the additional weight of it. She wondered if the new sensation would continue to surprise her as she walked, or if she would become accustomed to it. Both possibilities triggered a pang of terror. Not getting used to it would be a constant reminder that she was someone's property in this strange land, and that person took pleasure in treating her like a pet. Getting used to it would mean an acceptance of it all. An acknowledgement of the creature she had become. No, more than that. It would be acceptance without acknowledgement. Second nature. That was somehow more frightening than if she continued to fight it.

She could sense the clit cover's presence now that the lidocaine was wearing off. It too was a reminder of the fate she had so willingly accepted. Madison's pep talks that all of this was just temporary had made her go along with everything. No, wait. It wasn't just that. There was something else too which wasn't just about not making waves until they could make their escape. She had done it because she wanted to experience it. Just as she had accepted Collingwood appointing himself as her handler. Just as she had put up little fuss about going through the genital enhancement therapy, wearing stockings and gloves in a place that demanded full nudity so that she would stand out. Even allowing herself to be cuffed to prevent her masturbating. It was all kink that she wanted to experience. All of it made her head spin. She loved someone else having control over her, forcing her to do those things. She loved people witnessing her debasement, even now as she slowly pirouetted in front of Casey and Madison, showing off her captive clitoris while wearing a butt-plug cat tail and ears. She was showing that she was Casey's slave and pet, and she hadn't raised a single objection.

"I-I need to cum," Emily murmured. "You can watch if you want?"

"Not yet, Emily," Casey firmly responded as she observed Emily's gaze cast downward, clearly in her sub-zone. "That's a privilege you have to earn."

"What do I have to do to earn it?"

"Well, there are a few things," Casey began. "First, there are your duties as my personal assistant, which I'm sure you'll excel at. That also includes your appearance. I want you dressed like this every day without question. The other thing will come tomorrow night with our weekly Crescent Girl game night. You'll be competing in an event which I think you're going to be just awesome in. Katia and Jolene have been on top of the leaderboard for too long, and it's time they were taken down a peg."

"What, like a race?"

"Yes, it's a race, but with a Crescent girl spin," Casey hinted before turning to Madison. "You'll be competing too, Madison. We all do, and we have different heats for different levels. The red collars are the elites, but the other classes are still a lot of fun."

"Oh ok..." Madison replied hesitantly, "I can't run for shit, though."

"There's no running. It's more a test of stamina and endurance."

"So, what is it..." Emily began before being cut off.

"You'll see tomorrow night. It's easier to explain it once you see it," Casey winked. "For now, let's focus on your other duties. Madison, let's take you down to the pool bar and meet Amelia. Emily, you can come too, but first let's get you leashed up like a proper red collar girl."

Emily held still as Casey casually clipped a leash onto the D shackle on her collar, just as she had feared would happen and yet fully expected. Once again, she acknowledged the contrast between who she once was compared to her current reality. Now she was someone's naked pet, collared and leashed with ridiculous animal ears on her head and a fluffy tail wedged into her anus. For a moment she wished for the same fate as Madison. While also naked and wearing a clit piercing and butt-plug, that was where the comparison ended. Madison was still in control of her sexuality. She could go where she wanted and have sex with whomever she wanted. While technically still a slave, she had choices. Emily, however, had none. She wore a ridiculous costume that designated her a mere pet. Less than human. She was about to be led on a leash while her sex was held captive by her mistress to manipulate her actions however she pleased.

It was too much. Her masochistic side caused shivers throughout her body as she heard and felt the click of the leash clip. Her legs gave out and she dropped to her knees, her hand thrusting between her legs to relieve the ache of sexual tension that suddenly overwhelmed her. But then - nothing. She could feel the wetness of her vagina, and the touch of her fingers on her mound and labia, but nothing else. Just dull pressure instead of the electricity that usually erupted at her touch.

She stopped in confusion, looking down between her legs. Consciously, she could see the clit cover and knew what it was and how it got there, but the hyper-aroused dark side of her couldn't make sense of it. She gasped and prodded it in futility, simultaneously bewildered and dismayed by its presence. Her dark side was suddenly outraged by it, but the anger quickly subsided as her rational side once again took over. It was an odd sensation. Like Dark Emily suddenly got smaller and then vanished. Without her, Emily then felt cold, and very, very ashamed of her nudity and the way she was presented. Then two thoughts entered her mind. The first was that it had worked. The clit cover had prevented her from masturbating. In fact, it had stopped it in its tracks. The second was that Dark Emily had been quelled by it. She had completely retreated to somewhere in the back of her mind. She couldn't feel her presence at all. Now all that remained was humiliation and helplessness, a sensation she vividly recalled from her first visit to Earth 2. Just the cold, harshness of extreme mortification, and the roller coaster ride of masochistic emotions that went with it.

Wide-eyed, she looked up at Casey.

"Lesson one - you cum only when I say you can," Casey firmly responded.

"Yes, Mistress," Emily meekly replied as she slowly rose to her feet.

This was a lot to take in. She had fought Dark Emily constantly, and now she was gone, just like that? That meant that Dark Emily wasn't related to her humiliation as such. No, she was more like her inner slut that pushed her into her own debasement for the rush it provided. Humiliation triggered adrenalin and involuntary arousal. Dark Emily was the part of her that knew that, and craved that feeling, as well as any other sexual experience, whether humiliating or not, straight, kinky, public or in private. But she needed orgasms to satisfy her. Without them, it was no longer fun for her. Only once before had she retreated like this, and that was when the prospect of pregnancy had become too real. Her rational side had become too strong in that moment.

Her dark side had remembered the completely futile experience of masturbating in front of everyone with the sheath in place. It was fun that first time but now she knew there would be no point. Why then hadn't the collar and cuffs had the same effect? It was because she trusted Collingwood and Madison to unlock her when the need became too great. It was just a kinky game. She didn't have the same trust in Casey. She barely knew her. What she did know about her was that she kept her husband in this state, so she got off on it, and she accepted Katia's similar treatment by Jolene. She had decided on the chastity piercing and had seen it through. She had openly stated that Emily's orgasmic release would be conditional, and she seemed to mean that in the strictest sense. "You cum only when I say you can." That meant that this was real, not the part-time play she had engaged in on Earth 2. There would be no reprieve for the asking here, and that left no room for Dark Emily. Now was just humiliation and the adrenalin that went with it. That was not without its pleasures, which was what had turned her into a masochist in the first place. An alarming thought was that she loved the mindfuck and was even tempted to continue with it as long as possible. However, the rational part of her knew she needed escape. This life was not one that an Envoy should be experiencing or enjoying.

Faced with no other option for the time being, she followed Casey as she walked, noting the occasional pull of the leash on her collar and the swish of the tail on her legs. Madison kept glancing back with concern, obviously worried that Emily was still triggered and at the point of lapsing into uncontrolled masturbation. The attempt in Casey's office had confused her. She had never seen Emily stop like that before. At least, not without an orgasm. Usually several. The glazed look in her eyes meant that it was still present and imminent, yet it wasn't happening. Could the clit cover be working out as they had hoped? Was that a good thing or a bad thing? Was her friend suffering or was she enjoying it?

"Madison, this is Amelia." Casey's voice broke into Madison's thoughts. She looked up to see a late-twenties woman with natural light tan hair which fell across one side of her face. Her breasts were full but indicated signs that she had been through childbirth. She also wore a gold collar, but unlike Casey and Cassandra, there were no additional tattoos other than her crescent tattoo to indicate she was a permanent nudist. There were no unusual tints in her hair either. If it wasn't for her nudity and the usual Crescent Girl genital piercing, this would be the kind of woman you would expect to see picking up her kids from school on any day of the week. She did not look like a sex worker at all. Thick lips broke into a pleasant smile as she greeted Madison.

"Hi, Madison. Pleased to meet you," Amelia began, holding out her hand. "And who do we have back there? A new red collar?"

"Yes, this is Emily," Casey answered, gesturing to the forlorn woman on her leash. "She's my new PA."

"About time you got one," Amelia answered. "I've barely seen you these past few months."