The Saltadora Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So everyone keeps saying," Casey responded, rolling her eyes with a smile. "Anyway, I'll leave Madison in your care. She may need some training, as well as some help with black collar duties when the time comes."

"Are you familiar with the 'Present' request?" Amelia asked Madison as she turned towards her.

"Sure am, boss," Madison replied, immediately adopting the position. Amelia promptly circled Madison while looking her up and down.

"You're perfect," Amelia commented. "Okay, ever used a cappuccino machine or mixed cocktails or worked as a waitress?"

"Not yet, but I'm a fast learner," Madison nodded.

"Okay, come with me then and I'll show you the ropes," Amelia instructed. "I'll stick fairly closely to you for the first few days to make sure you're okay. There's a lot to learn but it's not complicated."

"Sure thing, boss. Lead the way," Madison smiled, clearly more excited with curiosity at what she might experience in this place than she was perturbed by it. Unlike Emily who had more than a few mixed feelings about it. Most disturbing was the revelation that she was enjoying the experience on a certain level, even without Dark Emily along for the ride to revel in it. That thought frightened her and made her concerned that she might sabotage her efforts to leave. She knew she needed to put her foot down and focus on being sensible. She had to remember who she was, and get out of here at the first opportunity.

"Come, Emily, let's head back to my office and get you started as well," Casey instructed while giving a slight tug on the leash, sending shivers down Emily's spine.

Arriving back in Casey's office, Emily was introduced to the filing system and Casey's daily schedule. She would be responsible for all of it, as well as filtering any business calls that came via the landlines. It quickly became apparent why Casey needed a personal assistant. It was a lot, and Emily barely had time to think as she took on the duties. It gave her a new respect for Casey. She had no idea how the woman could have coped with everything on her own. On the plus side, the pace of it all helped her not to think about the clit cover or any of the other paraphernalia she was wearing as part of her new uniform. In many ways the job reminded her of her old duties as envoy. Paperwork in abundance, and much of it involved a level of diplomacy. The major difference was that she was dealing with hospitality and sex workers here rather than interplanetary relations, starships, and the military.

That made her mind wander to what she had escaped, and Collingwood. He would be highly amused if he could see her current predicament, even laughing out loud when he saw it. The thought made her roll her eyes, but she found some comfort in the realisation that he would probably never see it. At the moment he would still be somewhere in deep space working on the relay station before he would proceed on to their home world to set up the other end of the comms system and oversee the weapons upgrades to the ships. That would keep him busy for at least a month or two before he would discover her absence. The Earth 2 General would be aware she was missing already but he had no way to pursue her other than conducting local searches. Even if he knew about the hypons, he would be unlikely to conclude that she and Madison had used them, and without access to a starship, he couldn't begin to search other worlds anyway. Not that he would go to that effort or expense. Even if he knew which world they had gone to, it was still a whole planet to search.

That meant there was still plenty of time to figure out how to get the hypons back off Casey, or at least learn where she had stored them and then come up with a plan to steal them back. Working as her PA may have benefits in that regard. At the moment they would still need several more days to charge anyway so there was no need to ask about them and risk making Casey even more suspicious. She would just bide her time and see if clues revealed themselves in the course of conversation.

What would the next world hold? Would it at last be the refuge she hoped for where she could live an ordinary life wearing clothes in some sort of human civilization? Could it be another prehistoric nightmare full of large predators where they would arrive naked without any weapons or means to defend themselves while they waited on the hypons to charge again so they could make another jump? She shuddered at the thought before once again remembering the clit cover and her current situation. Was it that bad? It had stopped Dark Emily and had given her a better understanding of who she was. She was the product of the self-acceptance that the Master had tried to instil in her. A letting go of the shame she felt in knowing she experienced extreme arousal when sexually debased and humiliated. A new Emily who embraced being a naked fuck toy available to any man, ironically ending her masochistic side if she fully accepted her. Without shame and humiliation there could be no masochism. Just joy in being openly wanton, whether it be kink or vanilla.

However, embracing that side was easier said than done. It meant turning her back on the woman she was raised to be, which was why she fought it. It was an awful catch 22. Become a slut and end the masochism or fight it and continue to be humiliated by the Earth 2 lifestyle, and the situation she now found herself in, and get turned on by it. On top of that, the constant tug-of-war made the problem so much worse. Now she had a part of her that sought out and pushed her into situations that would trigger her masochism, only to fight her off again afterwards and regret everything she did, and so the cycle repeated. If only she could turn back time before that first test flight. Back before any of this had happened to shape and twist her mind. That's what she hoped she could have with another jump to yet another world, but there was also a sense of wanting to stay. Even without Dark Emily, her masochism was still alive and well.

Walking back to the boarding house after knockoff time, Madison excitedly babbled on about receiving her first client, and what she considered to be some long overdue fucking and sucking. It took her some time before she finally noticed Emily's silence.

"What's up, Em? Sorry, I probably should be asking about your day. I could talk under wet cement sometimes. Did Casey put you through your paces? Is the new piercing working out? Is it causing you any pain? Are you okay?"

"I'm okay, babe. No, no pain. It's just a lot to process," Emily replied, not really knowing which of Madison's questions to respond to first. "The piercing is actually working out as I hoped, but not in the way I expected. I'm not sure what to make of it yet. It's changed me. You saw how I almost lost control of myself and then stopped? Well, the part of me that made me lose control has somehow gone away. Now I'm kinda like the way I was before the genital enhancing therapy."

"Well, you had control of yourself back then, but you also still described yourself as a masochist. You were getting off on being humiliated, and you loved it. I thought this stuff with Casey and the red collar and the cat ears and stuff would be right up your alley?"

"Um... it is..." Emily cautiously began. "It's just that I don't really know her, and this is all a bit intimate. I don't feel myself. Or maybe I'm more myself now than I have been for months? I'm not sure..."

"Oh ok... What about not being able to cum? When we had you chained up, you'd go crazy after a few days, and we had to unlock you for some wanking time. I'm not sure Casey's going to be too keen on doing that very often."

"No, I don't suppose she is," Emily acknowledged, having had the same realisation already. "I guess we'll find out over the next few days if I don't win whatever this thing is that she wants me to compete in tomorrow night."

"Yeah, I'm curious what that is. Casey didn't seem to want to tell us too much about it," Madison mused. "On another note, have you found where she's stashed the hypons yet?"

"Not yet, but I'm keeping my eyes and ears open."

"So, you still wanna make another jump ASAP?"

"You know what, I'm not sure..."

Emily knew where the answer had come from but cursed herself for acknowledging it out loud. She knew she should be completely appalled at how Casey was treating her. She knew she should want nothing more than to escape, but the answer meant that she was enjoying it, even without Dark Emily to push her into it. She recalled having the same dichotomy when leaving Earth 2 became a reality back on her first visit. A part of her wanted to stay then as well. That was when her masochistic side and Dark Emily had begun to emerge. She had become addicted to the adrenalin of it all. It was only her sensible side that had pushed her to get back to her old life and try to put it behind her. That, however, didn't exactly work out. Immediately, she yearned for it again once back in her home. She shed her clothes within the confines of her apartment and dreamt about reliving the experience. Would that happen again if she finally did escape it all?

"Yeah? Well, I'm happy to stay on longer if you want. I'm kind of enjoying this. A bit of a change from the old Earth 2 life, but still with all the good bits."

"I guess we'll see how things turn out..." Emily answered solemnly, knowing she had a foot in both camps now.

The next morning, she automatically grabbed her toiletries kit and razor as she prepared for her usual morning ablutions before the events of the previous day came rushing back. She stopped and looked at the razor. That's right, she had no pubes now, and never would have again. She checked her mound and gasped at the smoothness. There was not even a hint of stubble. Her fingers brushed the clit cover, and she glanced down at what had been done to her body. It caused her to swallow. How could she have allowed this to happen? What kind of crazy world was this that could do this to a woman?

The pinkness surrounding the tattoo on her wrist had now faded. She was a "Crescent Girl", a permanently nude and hairless sex worker, in a world that apparently allowed these things.

She proceeded to the bathroom to find Madison staring at herself in the mirror. Her expression betrayed a high level of arousal, biting her lower lip as her eyes glanced towards Emily's arrival.

"Dios mío, Em! You ever felt as smooth as this?" she greeted. "It's like I never grew hair at all."

"Yeah, same," Emily agreed.

"And this piercing is driving me nuts," Madison continued. "Just walking here a few minutes ago had me hot as fuck. I'd ask you for a helping hand, but I don't want to torture you if I can't return the favour."

"Oh, I don't mind," Emily smiled, positioning herself in front of Madison before dropping to her knees.

"Are you sure? Oh God..." Madison's concerns were dismissed as she felt Emily's kiss on her bare mound.

"Damn, you really are smooth," Emily commented between kisses and licks.

"Uh huh..." was the only response as Madison allowed herself to be lifted onto the bench behind her, spreading her legs wide for Emily's eager tongue.

Emily made a point to toy with Madison's piercing, knowing it would drive her wild. Before long, Madison could take it no more and pulled Emily's face in hard against her as waves of pleasure overcame her.

"Damn, Em, I don't know where we're gonna end up if we ever leave this place, but I can tell you now, this piercing is definitely staying. How about you?"

"Um... it has its upsides for now."

"Yeah? I'm kinda feeling a bit sorry for you. I couldn't imagine not being able to enjoy what you just did for me."

"There are other things that still feel nice. It doesn't have to be about orgasms all the time, especially when you've been having as many as I was."

"What, like anal?" Madison suggested. "I didn't think you liked that much."

Emily rolled her eyes at the suggestion and then quickly realised Madison was just teasing her as her face broke into a smirk. "How about a kiss?"

"Yeah, I guess I could do that," Madison answered, her smile widening as she approached Emily and drew her into a kiss.

As much as Emily enjoyed the kiss from Madison's familiar lips, it did make her long to be released from the clit cover so she could take it further. As it was, she had to be content with it, and the lingering taste of pussy juices around her mouth. Still, she forced herself to see the upside. The ability to have an orgasm now would also mean lots of unwanted orgasms as she went about her business during the day. It would also mean Dark Emily would be present to push her into situations that she should find humiliating under normal circumstances. While that was less important in this world where she was a stranger, if she ever made it back to her home world then she would be a problem. It made her wonder if she should take the device with her or get another manufactured if or when she did get home again. It could be worn discreetly under clothing. No one would ever know it was there. No crazy laws about being naked or making herself available for sex, no Dark Emily to push her into experiencing outlandish fantasies that could ruin her reputation. The combination would surely allow her to feel like, and appear as, her normal self again.

To take the device with her would mean getting the key off Casey as well. Making a jump with the hypon would detach it from her body and leave it behind. That would mean she would need to remove it prior to the jump, and then store it and the key inside her body as well. That would mean either in her mouth or in her butt. Gross, but doable. Then she would need a keyholder. Someone who wouldn't give in too easily as the need for an orgasm increased over time...

Dark Emily's absence then became apparent once again as they stepped out into the street on their way to the Crescent. Suddenly Emily felt ashamed of her nudity. The clit cover, the fluffy ears, and the tail in her anus certainly didn't help, but mostly it was the sense of being naked. It felt wrong, almost like the first time she had to step out into the world naked on Earth 2. A coldness washed over her, which was nothing to do with the climate. The only thing that kept her going was Madison's excited babbling beside her.

"I guess tonight we find out what these games are all about. I wonder if I'll get another client today. Maybe the same dude will want a repeat? He was nice so I wouldn't mind. How about you, Em? Excited, or at least curious about tonight?"

Whatever the Crescent games were about, Emily was quietly confident they wouldn't be anything she would enjoy, especially without Dark Emily's presence.

"Um... yeah, curious, I guess," she replied.

Most of the day was spent in Casey's office, trying to get through a huge backlog of filing and sorting. Emily was thankful for it since it kept her out of the public eye for the most part, and the work helped her to stop thinking about her predicament constantly.

As the evening approached, there seemed to be a lot of activity out in the foyer. A quick check of the security cameras on Casey's PC revealed that the car park was filling up fast and there were people gathering around outside.

"Come, Emily," Casey requested with a smile as she stepped into the office and clipped a leash onto Emily's collar. "It's time for you to shine."

Having been kept completely in the dark about what the "weekly Crescent Girl game night" entailed, Emily had no idea what to expect as she followed Casey out to the foyer area. She could hear the noise of a fairly large crowd, and a muffled female voice using a PA system. Nothing could have prepared her for what she was about to see.

As she entered the foyer area, at first her view was obscured by the sheer number of people gathered there. The audience held equal parts well-dressed men and naked women, which had a definite familiarity about it from her time on Earth 2. She could see temporary bleachers had been put in place around the outskirts, which contained combinations of people standing and sitting. The air was completely electric. It seemed that everyone was anticipating something exciting about to happen. Then three short beeps sounded followed by a long one. The audience erupted, pushing forward towards the centre, while those still seated in the bleachers rose to their feet.

Casey tugged on the leash and gestured for Emily to follow as she pushed through the crowd in front of her. As the people gave way, at last Emily was able to see what all the excitement was about. Six benches around 30 feet long were arranged in rows. Roughly every two feet, a dildo was fixed in place, ranging in size from modest to positively huge along the length of the bench. Currently, the benches were occupied by girls with their hands behind their backs as they impaled themselves on the dildos while the crowd cheered them on. Emily noticed a small LED lit up green on the bench in front of the girl in the lead as she achieved full penetration. The crowd cheered louder at that before she quickly raised herself up and moved to the next one.

The announcer called the race over the public address system. "AND MELISSA TAKES DOWN 'RICHARD THE THIRD'. NOW MOVING ON TO 'LONG TALL SALLY'. Coming up in second place we have TAMMY AND SIMONE. OH! WE HAVE ORGASM! SIMONE IS BACK TO THE START. 'RICHARD THE THIRD' PROVING A BIT MUCH FOR HER. 'JOHN THOMAS' STILL GIVING CHARLOTTE AND LIV TROUBLE..."

What... the... fuck...

Emily now knew full well what was in store for her as her eyes darted around the scene in front of her. Competing in this depraved spectacle was to be her fate.

As Melissa made it about halfway down the course, apparently the race ended. Casey took advantage of the lull in the crowd's cheering to provide more detail to Emily.

"So, you get the idea, right? These guys just do a half course, but proper athletes like you do the whole thing. You start at the beginning, and you have to achieve full insertion before proceeding to the next one. A green light comes on to show when it's all the way in. First one to the end wins. Simple."

Emily could only blankly stare at Casey. What kind of insanity was this?

"Now, there are a few traps for the unwary," Casey continued. "First, you can see that they all get larger down the length of the course. What you can't see is that they all vibrate more and more as well. They all have names. That last one there, his name is 'The Punisher' and he's completely brutal. They all have sensors inside as well. You see that green light that comes on when you get them all the way in? Well, if you cum then the sensors will detect it and it'll start flashing red. That means you're disqualified and have to start over."

"Are you kidding me, Casey?" Emily suddenly blurted.

"No, why do you ask?" Casey frowned. "Female sexuality should be out in the open and freely expressed. This is a celebration of our vaginas, not something humiliating and demeaning."

"You don't think this is humiliating and demeaning?" Emily gasped incredulously.

"No, not at all. Well, maybe for you right now, but that's just something we need to work on."

Emily considered the implications without Dark Emily to push her. She doubted that her legs could even function to stand at the starting position, let alone proceed down this gauntlet of devices designed to torture a pussy into orgasms. And they did this for fun?

"I-I can't do this, Casey. This is too much."

Casey paused for a moment before continuing. "You don't have a choice, Em. You're mine now and you'll do as I ask. Sure, I took you on as my indent to save you from a worse fate, but I also had my own interests at heart. When I learnt that you were caught walking around in public with that dildo inside you, I knew you'd fit right in as a Crescent girl, but when I saw your incredible athletic body and the way you reacted to everything happening, I knew I was looking at a prime candidate for this particular event. You even passed the sheath test. That doesn't work for all girls, which means the chastity piercing isn't particularly effective. But in your case, it is. It means you're unlikely to cum while competing, and I also have a carrot and stick to motivate you. You win, you get to cum. Lose, and you don't."