All Comments on 'The Same Coin'

by ceset

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Literally3roticLiterally3roticalmost 4 years ago
Perfection

Possibly the best erotica I've ever read. Because you're not just interested in the sex, you're interested in the characters. You truly are an author. And it made this piece so much hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nicely done

I was initially hesitant to read a short story based on known characters, but you did splendidly. It is so hard to write for brevity and to include sufficient detail and emotion - you succeeded!

I look forward to more.

cesetcesetalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

Yes! I have such a hard time writing short stories. Because of that, I rarely do it, so I’m really glad you think I succeeded! Thank you very much for reading and commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
FANTASTIC!

This was a great story! The characters were captivating. The story held your interest throughout until the wonderful conclusion! Keep writing!

ArkusRuksulArkusRuksulover 3 years ago
Very good

I loved how you gave use detail in the abstract, and how you made Ares' desire for her jump off the page. It was super hot, their chemistry. I'd love to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you... I haven't enjoyed reading a story this much in a long time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Smoking hot! More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Muy caliente! Loved this story and sincerely hope you also finish "From What I've Tasted of Desire"!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous