The Same Old Story - End 04

Story Info
It wasn't what it seemed or was it?
5.1k words
3.97
28.9k
30

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was working through another story, my final one, I told myself but boxed myself in. I will complete it when I unbox myself.

Amongst the Loving Wives section, there has been a common theme of a husband discovering his wife about to head out on a date and the effect it has on him, them. So many comments had very different outcomes than the stories themselves. This idea came to mind closely followed by four alternative endings.

So, the beginning in each will be the same but the outcome completely different. They will be posted together. The characters, some events, the essence of some dialogues are repeated but only to highlight how the same set of circumstances led to different conclusions. There are also references to events contained in other versions. The more observant will have noticed there are now five. As I reached towards the end of the third, I realised that there was one option, I hadn't included. It was the one I hoped would have happened in real life. There are sex scenes, not wrist busters but rather than repeat those, I have tried to change them.

If you have read another version and want to skip the beginning, scroll to "She stammered, "It's not what it seems!"

I had concluded a business meeting and was heading back to my office. As I sat in the seemingly endless traffic, I thought, "Why go back?" At this rate it would take at least an hour and a bit to get there. At the most, I'd get 20-30 minutes of work before struggling home. If I turned to home now, I could be home in 20 minutes. Logic won. I went home.

Now, as it was Friday, I never had any thought that my wife would be at home. At least at the time I normally arrived home, just after 6.30pm, she never was. For almost four months she had been going on "Girls' Nights Out" with colleagues from her work. I wasn't happy as we had our date nights either on a Friday or Saturday. In fact, we have never had any date nights since she started going out. Like all couples, we have our arguments but recently, it seemed like that was all we were doing.

I'm Andrew or Andy to my small group of friends. I'm not really an outgoing person, quite introverted in many ways. I do have a good sense of humour and when I know someone, I do let it out. I'm fairly average in looks, height and body. My hair is receding already. I joke I traded that for a larger penis, about 8 inches and fairly thick. It's probably my only stand out feature!

I do work out as it helps me deal with the stress of my job. I'm fairly easy going and willing to help anyone. I do a lot of the jobs around the house including the laundry, ironing and shopping, as required, to ease the burden on my wife, Katrina or Kat. She works in a private firm contracted to the government as an administrative assistant.

Kat is beautiful though she doesn't believe she is and dresses down, very demurely. My friends couldn't believe I managed to get her to have a date with me, let alone have her end up marrying me. She's about 5'6" with long hazel hair which comes to the middle of her back. Her green eyes show a love for life. Her mouth is just perfect for kissing. She had a body which inspires wet dreams. I love her large breasts, 38DD with nipples which could knock your eye out as they become so long when she is aroused. Her pussy tastes better than any honey, whisky or anything else you might love. If I'd had sticky out ears when I met her, I wouldn't have any now as she squeezes her thighs so tightly around my head as she cums. As we have a very active sex life, even if fairly tame, that used to be very often.

Sex lately has been missing. Looking back, probably around when the girls' nights out started. I definitely should have noticed but I never thought anything like this would happen. I was blind to what was obviously going on.

It was just before 4pm when I drew up at our apartment block. I headed in to our third floor, one bedroom flat. As I entered, I heard the shower so knew it was a waste of time shouting for her. I dropped my briefcase and headed to the bedroom.

When I entered, I took a double take. Hanging on the outside of her wardrobe was a very slinky little black dress. The low V front promised onlookers a view of heaven. The length meant a lot and I mean a lot of thigh would be on display. If that was bad, what was on the bed was even worse. There was a sheer black bra, matching suspender belt, a sheer thong and stockings. I had never seen those items nor the three-inch heels laid out by the bed.

For most of the time I'd known Kat, her underwear was functional, barely sexy in any way. I couldn't recall her wearing heels more than an inch high. When I had suggested anything like those items, I was told I was a misogynist, sexist pig.

I was struggling to breathe. My mind was rushing about, trying to find any reason this wasn't what it appeared to be. I dismissed the thought that this was for me quickly. I slumped onto the bed.

If that was bad, when Kat came out of the shower it only got worse. Her face upon seeing me there told me all I needed to know. She was shocked, confused, embarrassed, alarmed and bloody nervous.

As I took that in, my mind registered that her pubic hair was missing. When I had suggested that, I was called a paedophile!

She stammered, "It's not what it seems!"

I stormed into the living room. I was mad. At myself, for not seeing what was going on right in front of my face. Not acting sooner. My head felt it was about to explode as my blood pressure exploding. My watch was bleeping, I was in the danger zone. I was cursing.

It took quite a few minutes to start to get my blood pressure down. I was breathing deeply, trying to calm myself.

Kat came through wearing a light pink satin robe which barely covered her bum. She knew it was one of my favourites but I couldn't remember when she had last worn it for me.

"You're wearing that for your fuck buddy!" I snarled.

Kat looked at me, "Andy, I know this is a shock. Can I explain? I haven't fucked anybody yet!"

"YET!" I shouted, "You fuck anyone and we are done. We're probably done anyway!"

Kat didn't look too concerned. I looked at her, shocked by that. She wanted us done! She spoke softly, "The girls said you would be angry but when you calmed down, you'd see how much it means to me to have your permission. They've spoken about how great a big cock is and I'd really like to experience it. I'd come back and make it up to you. Just once Andy.

"I've only had one other experience and that was bad. I know I haven't been as open to trying things as you want. I hope this will open me to new experiences."

I looked at her, my voice conveying my anger, my fury, "Kat, new experiences should be with me. Together, like we promised. Just once. That's only till the next time. You know my feelings on adultery. Do this and we are done."

Kat showed signs of annoyance, her voice rose, "You're not listening. You haven't listened to me in months. That's why our sex life has stopped. Maybe we need a break, an experience with someone else to reset."

I looked at her, "The reason we stopped was you came home and there were spunk stains on your dress. I knew I should have dealt with it at the time but I was so fucking shocked and hurt, you'd do something like that. I'm never going to accept sloppy seconds.

"I've tried to speak to you, suggested you go to the STD clinic as I won't touch you again. You need to know what diseases you are carrying. I should just have walked out then.

"You're going to be dressed as my fantasy but for someone else. That's a nightmare. I can't see us surviving. How long have you been fucking behind my back? Who with?"

Kat screamed, "I haven't yet. The spunk stains were from some wanking over me. I was shocked. The girls laughed, said how hot I was that they'd do that. I didn't fuck them. I was possibly going to fuck a man with a ten and a half inch cock. I hadn't decided. I only had the wax because of the argument we had on Tuesday."

We argued for over an hour. Kat left the room and came back dressed in her normal clothes. "I've cancelled my taxi. We need to discuss this without the anger."

I looked at her, "I never knew you were so delusional. You tell me, you're going to fuck a big cock for the experience. Those girls just want you to be a whore like them. You'll be free shortly after to be just like them. I'm not going to live waiting for you to come home with whatever disease your next boyfriend has. I will not be a cuckold. If you had any love for me, you'd wait until we divorced.

"You'll become just like them, a fuck toy, a sperm dump. No decent man will want you. When they hear what you did to us, they'll walk away."

She stormed into the bedroom.

Over the weekend we had many such bouts, the bell would ring we'd go off to our corner. I couldn't believe what she was saying. She never recognised how hurtful what she was saying was. She never showed one moment of comprehension of what her words meant to me. It was all about her. Had she been brainwashed by those whores was a question I asked myself.

We may have slept in the same bed but if we touched, we moved away.

Monday, I had lunch with a friend, a solicitor, and had his advice. He was shocked. I went to my brother James and his wife Stella's home for advice. They were shocked. Both were in my corner.

By Wednesday, I knew my marriage wouldn't survive and I'm sure Kat knew the same. Kat floored me with her latest suggestion, "Andy. This would be a one off. You could have a night, free from my inhibitions, pick up a woman and make love to her. I'm sure she'd love you."

I was stunned. My jaw couldn't drop any further. "Think about it," she said, "Someone who will kiss your cock, maybe be bare, maybe allow you anal. We'd both come back re-energised, stop the fighting we've been doing and mend our marriage. Just once. Never to be repeated."

I shook my head, "Kat, is this what those whores are telling you? Give me a hall pass and it will be alright. You tell me to listen. You haven't listened to a word I've said. This fucking fantasy has taken you over. Do you all have a coven meeting and chant we'll fuck who we like? Fuck our marriages!

"This would be a massive fucking mistake. Fucking someone else once makes the next one easier. I don't see how you don't see that.

"This offer is only to make me as guilty as you so I can't sue you for adultery. Instead of being divorced in a few months it will take a year.

"Those sluts, your so-called friends, have lost their marriages because they can't keep their legs shut. The men who chase them are only interested in depositing their sperm. They're not looking for great sex. Have you asked them how many orgasms they get? Do they have their pussies kissed? Probably no foreplay, take some lube with you."

She looked mad, had I touched a nerve!

"Let's say I'm so fucking angry with you, I went for this what's the likely scenarios?

"You have great sex, big cock makes you cum so often, you want it more. Is once enough or do you come back with another proposal?

"Big cock is a selfish lover and just fucks, dumps and goes. You feel nothing but dirty. So, I'm the consolation prize.

"I find a woman who loves that I try to please her. She's everything I ever dreamt in a sexual partner. She wants a friends with benefits relationship.

"Do I want what you offer after that?"

Kat had the grace to look down.

"I may find someone who fucks like you so I'm no better off. I keep you as a consolation."

She was startled with that comment.

"How the fuck does this solve any of our problems, it creates even fucking more!

"Do you think we can survive any of that? I don't. If we're both fucking other people, why are we together? It's definitely not love. If those sluts are telling you that I'll just be angry for a while, once I calm down, we'll be okay, they don't know me. You do! You know I won't put up with it.

"If we are to have any chance to save our marriage, you need to drop this stupid fucking fantasy. We need to go to counselling, address the problems which have sent you to think one fuck with a big cock will make you a fucking hot wife, take me in her mouth, her cunt, her arse. You'll then fuck me anywhere, outside the bedroom, lights on, in the stairwell, in the car, on the beach.

"Can you not see how fucking stupid that idea is? It won't release your inhibitions.

"What if it's as bad as you say your first experience was or worse? How the fuck does that get rid of all your insecurities, inhibitions? They would be worse.

"I asked before for us to get help but you refused. This destructive act will end our marriage."

I was like a bear with a sore head at work. Some who were slacking found that out to their cost. It was so bad my boss called me in his office and told me to calm down. He and I have never gotten on since he tried it on with Kat at a firm's do. I wasn't going to tell him the reason. He'd be round to her like a shot.

On Thursday evening Kat wasn't happy when I got home. Stella and she had had lunch and Stella hadn't missed her.

"What right did you have to tell Stella what I planned? She told me I would be on my own. I told her you would be angry but fine with it after a while. The girls said so. She said they don't know Andy. He'll walk away from you. They only want you as someone new to attract men so they can fuck. They don't care about you."

I replied calmly, "What right did you have to tell the girls we were having problems so they could brainwash you into this abomination. Have any others in your firm told you this will work or have you stopped listening to them? You know they're right but you can't face the truth. You've as good as thrown your marriage away already. You go out and fuck someone don't bother thinking we'll ever be together. Hell will freeze before that happens!"

Kat had the decency to blush. Others had, she had ignored them. She was so different to what she had been when we first met. She could charm anyone, listen, disarm an argument and make anyone a friend as you felt she cared for you. I didn't know who this Kat was.

Round one hundred and sixty-nine ended without any sign of recognition on her part of how wrong this was.

I made sure I was home early on Friday. To my horror, Kat was getting ready to go out. I didn't wait in the bedroom. I sat in my chair, looked around and saw the life I had thought I would have had, disappear before my very eyes.

She seemed shocked to see me home. I was right, she was my fantasy woman. Interesting amount of her 38DD breasts displayed. The hem, mid-thigh which meant her stocking tops became visible as she swayed her round, peach like arse. The heels set of her lovely legs.

FOR-SOME-OTHER-FUCKING-BASTARD!!!

She looked at me. There was no sign of love only anger. She spoke defiantly, "This is just a one off. I'll be home and the wife you want. We'll have our future."

I shook my head. My eyes held hers, my voice was firm, sad, annoyed, angry, "Kat, you go off and fuck big cock. You won't be my wife. There will be no us. Your future will be as a whore with the rest of them."

I turned away.

The taxi rang and she left the flat. I hoped she'd return but she never did.

I walked to a bar about a mile away. It was normally quiet, it didn't have music, you could listen to your thoughts. The bar meals were good. I ate and nursed a few drinks. I sat in a booth not looking for company.

Kat:

As I left the flat, I couldn't believe the words Andy said. He called me a whore. I was angry. At the restaurant the girls told me how great I looked and how big cock would want me. My conscience was telling me I had truly fucked up, go home now.

We went onto the club where I lost myself in dancing. I had many suitors. I had a number try to get their hands on my tits and up my skirt. I knocked back quite a few as their equipment was seriously lacking. Andy's eight inches and thick. I can't get him in my mouth.

Big cock came in and made a beeline to me. He danced and I could feel his snake. It wasn't as thick as Andy's.

We danced and had a few drinks. The girls were on at me to go outside with him. I went. He took me to his car.

I asked, "Where are we going?"

He laughed, "The back seat. You lie down and I'll fuck you."

I didn't like the tone or my conscience picked up on it, "Do you have a cushion for your knees? I like my pussy kissed and caressed for at least three orgasms."

He snarled, "I'm a man. I don't eat pussy."

I moved away, "No pussy eating, no cunt for you. I like a man not a boy."

He grabbed me and started to push me down onto the back seat. I was on my back. He was struggling to get his zip down.

I looked at him with utter disgust, "How's your wife going to like the Police coming for you for rape?"

He looked at me, "You wouldn't dare!"

"Try and fuck me. No foreplay, you'll bruise me, damage me. I'll scratch your eyes out so you'll have to hold me, bruise my arms to protect yourself. I already know your car number. The girls saw me leave with you. I'll scream so loud, people will come. How do you think they'll react to you? Will you ever feel your balls again?

"The Police will be all over you."

"You fucking whore, I'll say it's consensual they'll believe me."

He stepped back as he got his zip down.

I screamed, "Rape, help me! Rape, help me!"

He tried to shut my mouth. I bit him. Someone was shouting from the other side of the car park.

Big cock, little brain saw I wasn't going to back down. He moved back. I got up of the seat and staggered away have expecting him to grab me. I caught a taxi and went home.

All the way my conscience was screaming, "you've fucked up big time. How often did people who care about you tell you that?"

It was worse when I entered the flat, Andy wasn't there. The only good thing was his clothes were still there.

All I could think about was how did I listen to those whores? My sister Anastasia, Stella, Wendy and others at work had all told me the truth. I ignored them. I'd thrown away my marriage.

I looked at myself in the mirror as I stripped off. "Well whore, you fucking happy now. You fucked your marriage because you didn't listen to those who cared about you. This was Andy's fantasy. You've made it a nightmare. Better pack your fucking bags. Do you know where to buy red bulbs so you can advertise?"

Each piece of clothing I removed, my conscience lambasted me. When I took off my knickers, "If you loved Andy, when you had it done, you should have dragged him to bed and have him eat you. You could have really tried to get his cock in your mouth. You don't love him."

I took out his favourite nightie and put it on. "Too little, too late!" she screamed at me.

I lay in my bed crying. How could I? How could I fuck everything up so badly?"

It was after 2am I fell asleep. My pillow was soaking wet.

Andy:

As I sat nursing my drink, a lovely woman came over. She spoke softly, "I'm sorry to intrude but you look so sad. Is there anything I can do?"

I shook my head, "My marriage just died. I'm not good company. I'm just collecting all my thoughts, trying to see where I went wrong."

She had a sad smile, "I was there. My ex decided to trade down. I wracked my brain to find out why. I tried to be the best wife I could. I thought we had a very good sex life. We did so much together. I never saw it coming.

"In the end, I saw it was nothing I had done, it was all on him. Don't beat yourself up if she's become such a selfish bitch. Decide what's important to you, do it.

"It was tough for me when I threw him out. I spent a lot of time in tears but I couldn't live with wondering where he would be, who with and if we made love, what disease I could get.

"I'm finally in a good place. Probably don't trust men in the way I did. I certainly am far choosier about who I meet. So many think, divorcee, I'll just fuck her. I'm not looking to being seen as a whore. I want a man not a boy. Not many about though.

12