All Comments on 'The Same Old Story - End 04'

by NylonDreams

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
Explanations?

He does not need any explanations

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

2 good stories, followed by 2 poor ones.

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

Why can't you write a decent ending? One where Andy divorces her and moved on with someone better.

No man would put up with her appalling disrespect. As soon as Kat declared she wanted to fuck another guy, she should've been done... tossed out on her arse the same night and told to go stay with her parents.

-

Also, she's sexually repressed and totally shit in bed. Most guys would leap at the chance to dump her worthless ass and blame the divorce entirely on her chasing big cocks. If Kat had been a genuinely loving wife who was great in bed, I could understand Andy being upset, but why would he care about losing this selfish shrew?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. An ending where her actions weren’t all his fault. That’s a first. That aside, probably the most realistic of the endings thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Somewhat less awful than the other versions. 3 stars.

The first two versions resulted in reconciliations that made no sense, the 3rd had the guy crying over her death instead of being happy to be rid of her and in the 4th when the marriage was clearly over he didn't pull the pin and simply leave but kept warning her.

timrivtimrivover 2 years ago

He;s an immature child having a tantrum. She is better off without him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Truth is, if 'big cock' had laid out a cushion and ate her out, he'd have fucked her.

So no, her deciding to not fuck him had little to do with her guilt. Yes, it was there in the back of her mind. But she was willing to cheat anyway. She doesn't get to use her guilt when she'd already decided to go out and cheat. It was just her bad luck that she choose a lazy and entitled fuck boy. Just like it was the husband's bad luck he choose an entitled and lazy wife. Her mental illness is real, and even her ex realizes it. But she can't use it as an excuse. He had offered multiple times in the past to seek counsel over it.

She can choose to mourn for the marriage she never put any effort into and actively tried to kill. But it's a waste of energy. It feels like she's going to sabotage any future she has by letting the ghost of her past failures once again haunt any current relationships she could be having. She really hasn't learned the full lesson of her consequences yet.

Cito22Cito22over 2 years ago

Sorry not as good as your other ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Best of the series The Same Old Story - End

This one was the best of the whole series. 3 stars. Your writing is good and you tell a story well.

You have just beat this dead horse enough. Stop writing these now and move on to others. Your a good writer.

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

I’m not sure if your pandering for votes, or just exorcising your inner feelings, or flexing your writing muscles, but the other 3 iteration of 5 pages of goobilysmack could have been rolled up into 2 or so iterations. As some of them were beyond the pale of believability.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

The next best tale, the one closest to the truth

4/5

6ulprsn6ulprsnover 2 years ago

Half a story - her encounter with husband both before and after are just repeated words (copy and paste?). Prolly could have been one paragraph instead of 2 pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You should have stopped after three endings

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Nice. Finally, the author lets the man have his balls back.

When I read Chap. 2 I was sure this will end like a multi-chaptered cuckold story.

Glad it didn't come out that way.

/

It really doesn't matter if the wife does it once or many times.

It is the disrespect that she has to do it regardless of how she would hurt her husband.

Glad I read this Chap. 4. So I have to go back and read Chap. 1 and 3. Yes, I have skipped them.

Because I hate cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"You say it is just this once. What if you decide later that trying a smaller man might allow you to try anal or be more inclined to give oral sex? Perhaps try someone from India to see if the people who wrote the book on sex are any more skilled. Then you may someday want me to watch you have sex or become swingers. There is no such thing as "just one time' so stop saying it. You are a slut that does not love or even respect me so take your whoring ass out of my life"

pepepilotpepepilotover 2 years ago

A good story with probably the most plausible ending.

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

Quick about why she did this. Most of these stories are quick like that. And, maybe, that's an interesting question. This one explored that more than usual, but not quite enough. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely the most realistic ending of the 4. Thee only thing stretching credibility is the ongoing crap about just one time and then despite Andy clearly stating his position, she gets into the taxi that Friday night. In the meeting afterwards at Stella's, Andy's truthful statement that when he came home to find her in his favorite nighty there was already no chance for them seemed so very real.

Pt. 3 was a true piece of shit, this, comparatively was pulitzer prize winning.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"I hope this will open me to new experiences." - For the umpteenth time, have new experiences with him.

\

"they don't know me. You do!" - I think I said this on another version, what makes her think that these bitches know her husband, whom they've never met, better than she does?

\

"I told her you would be angry but fine with it after a while. The girls said so." - Again, what makes her think that these sluts know so much? Are they in "happy" marriages?

\

"She said they don't know Andy. He'll walk away from you. They only want you as someone new to attract men so they can fuck. They don't care about you." - If Kat is quoting what Stella said to her, it should be in quotes, starting with 'They don't.' If she's paraphrasing, then the references to Andy should be second person, and those to herself should be first person.

\

Don't change POV.

\

"I didn't fuck big cock. Your words stopped me." - Not exactly true, it was because big cock was a prick, no pun intended. If he was a more considerate lover she would have fucked him.

\

Glad they're done.

\

I don't see how having another bad, shallow experience is going to help her get over her first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know what you meant but his words did not stop her. It was the guy not eating pussy that did. She was still a cum dump regardless. Had big cock been a good lover she would have done it. Glad he left her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please let this story line die a peaceful death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Husband has a very thick 8" but she wants to try a big cock. Good grief, hubby would be beyond the top 1% in size. Some of you have been watching too much porn. Average is only 5.2 inches.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Overall, solid and believable plot line. The problem is the story arc plodded along like it was hitting a checklist. As a result, the narrative was somewhat “choppy” and I struggled to buy into the characters. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My least favorite of the endings, as it was the least creative though the most realistic. This was like 99% of the other stories here, while the first 3 were much more interesting. Looking forward to ending(s) 5(+).

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 2 years ago

I hope you'll avoid writing another version of this.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

0/4. You should have had at least one where she didn't go. After she left they all ended pretty much the same. All were too dark, way too dark. I had you listed as a favorite author but I think I'm done with that. Ended up liking none of that characters in any of these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What is going on? Disjointed. Hit with slut ray. What does the boss have to do with it? Odd to include his boss went after his wife. All over place with little coherence.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Most realistic response to the selfish, brain dead, size-queen- wanna-be. She let the whores fill her head with crap and then she opened her mouth and crapped all over her marriage. Hubby gives her a shot of Reality and she still chases the big cock and nearly gets raped before she see how stupid she is. Too late, she killed her marriage, good riddance.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

And again what they say doesnt match up to what is happening.

Her hubby is too big so shes going to try a bigger one.

And this....."I didn't fuck big cock. Your words, my conscience finally found an opening and I listened". Ummm no, she didnt get what she wanted or was used to and THAT changed her mind, nothing else. His words didnt do shit.

You've done this through the whole pile of these stories. What they say and what they do need to match up, even if they are going to lie to each other, the reader needs to know that in their head they realize theyre lying their ass off or not. Otherwise, it will always appear as it does in your stories, that you dont care if there is any continuity in it.

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 2 years ago

The dialogue is a mess, sorry, you lost me on page 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

re: timriv I can see you would think so. You're a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Four shit stories in a row. Bravo. 1*

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Good move looks like she would have done donkey dick if he’d eaten her out first

njlaurennjlaurenover 2 years ago

The other stories attempted to have complexity to them, this one was boilerplate, wife ponders cheating, husband walks away, finds another woman or women. I look at this story and sat why bother writing it, it tells the same old story. And honestly it isn't realistic, you don't turn love off this fast, it just doesn't happen even if she does betray him. Sorry a night at the bar talking to a sympathetic woman doesn't cure the pain. It isn't the marriage can be saved, it is that he doesn't even feel the pain, he is Superman which is idiotic. I am sure the anon commenters see him and say 'that is what I would do', but it is bs. He would hurt, he would at least harbor some way to save it, even if at the end it dies.

The other stories paint Andy as someone who truly loved Kat this portrays him as someone not able to look I've deeply. The other stories has emotional power behind them, you feel for Andy and yes,Kat, in this they are robotic and flat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story second best ending of the five (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was my least favorite. This ain't it

fritz51fritz51over 2 years ago

I lked this ending best so far. I agree with the MC that the mrriage was dead when she insisted on going to meet big cock. The last gasp was at the taxi, come back in the house, maybe, fix it. Only maybe, though. Go out to meet him - toast. I agree with another comment, had big cock licked her puss, she would have fucked him.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 2 years ago

This is the only one of the endings I liked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s a good ending, and he should have left her. Yes, she didn’t fuck him. But that was because he was acting like a jerk. What if he did foreplay like she’d asked? What if he was a big dick gentleman and offered a nice hotel? She refused him because he was a jerk, it had very little to do with her guilt. It had nothing to do with her love for her husband. She needed the divorce as she had become toxic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The mouth breathers love this ending. What's it like to live in a world where everything is so black and white? Must be boring to eat food that's over-salted or bland. To be manic or depressed. Imagine driving: 120 kmh or stopped. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meh, some man she married.

All holier than thou

I hope he bangs some floozie who gives his a disease that causes his dick to turn green and fall off

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

I do appreciate your commitment to writing and doing this series.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She killed thr marriage when she still left in the taxi after being confronted. Evwn if she hadn't left and had begged to fix their marriage, it would have taken a lit of counseling. While therr may have been a motley host of reasons m, she made a terrible choice and therr are consequences. At least she didn't commit suicide in this one with the divorce. She knew she fucked up, too little, too late. Unlike the other ones, she didn't come off as much of a true loving wife. For example in ending #2, it was similar. She still went out but he spent more time reading her riot act and she bailed earlier. And they worked it out as she was extremely contrite and her motivation though strange and naive was at least present. She had a lot of insecurity about being able to keep her husband entertained and desiring her and she bought into the bullshit. Here her attitude is much more blunt upfront that she will be forgiven and then when comes back she doesn't get much chance to discuss anything of importance with her husband. Results in divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In this version, she was feeling a bit guilty in the end. But what's telling is she only said, "NO" to big cock guy ONLY AFTER he failed to be suave when seducing her. What if he had used a fancy hotel instead of his car? What if he ate her pussy out, "like a man"? Her story was more or less a sad tale of self destruction. She was dead set on cheating, her changing her mind in the middle of his seduction is a far cry from 'good enough'.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Meh. She only stops the guy because he won't do cunnilingus. Then has to threaten rape. Her "epiphany" came to late. She drove her marriage into the grave. Cut and dried.

AllNigherAllNigher10 months ago

In two of these stories she only stupid because she finds out he's not good in bed. That's not coming to your senses and realizing you love your husband. Just means when go looking for someone hung who knows how to use it next time and husband will be in the same place...

usaretusaret10 months ago

Story told as it should be, well done.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos27 days ago

I thought this was going in a better direction when Kat didn't originally leave the apartment, but you went ahead and did it anyway, which was just a repeat of the second story in the series. This one was shorter and not as good, basically it didn't really have any tension once she left and even though she came home there was no tension afterwards, Andy was dead set on divorce and it happened. Sort of not even really worth writing this variation as it wasn't anything new.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNylonDreams@NylonDreams
Retired, prefer sensual rather than violent sex stories. Love lingerie and stockings.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES