The Same Old Story - End 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you ever feel you'd like to talk, I'm normally here with my friends on a Friday night. We're all in the same boat, attractive but not whores. You won't get into our knickers easily, even if you are cute.

"Take care of yourself and do what's best for you, not her. She's made her choice."

I thanked her as she walked away. She had a lovely bum. Her breasts weren't as large as Kat's but certainly a good handful.

I left at closing time. I sat in the park. I recalled the time Kat had surprised me there giving me a titty fuck. We didn't have many of those spontaneous events. As I had reviewed our life together, I saw no hope for us. My love for her had gone.

I set off to the flat we shared. I would move out. This one was more convenient for Kat's work than mine.

I was surprised to see Kat lying in the bed. She had on my favourite nightie which she hadn't worn for months. Normally I would have been silent, kept the light off so as not to disturb her.

I didn't care. When she woke up and saw me, she started crying. "Andy, I'm so fucking sorry. You were right. I should have listened to you, to those who cared about me.

"I didn't fuck big cock. Your words stopped me.

"Please forgive me. I'll do anything you want to make it up to you."

I looked at her sadly, "Kat, you ripped all my love for you out of me. We're done. I'll find a new flat. You can be the whore you want to be."

She dissolved into tears. She knew I wasn't going to change my mind.

I went and slept on the settee. I wasn't going to touch her again.

I'd check the flat listings, maybe move into James and Stella's spare room for a little while. Monday I'd start the divorce. I had a plan it just didn't include Kat.

It was about a month later, Stella orchestrated a meeting between Kat and me. We couldn't speak without animosity at the flat.

I had moved into a flat closer to work but was looking to move on. As I suspected, my boss was hanging around Kat. He came in with a black eye one morning.

We met at Stella's home. Stella had set the ground rules which we had to abide by. No shouting, allowing each other to speak.

Kat looked like she'd lost weight. She certainly wasn't trying to entice me. Stella told me later she had told her not to.

Kat started, "Andy, I'm so, so sorry, I fucked up our marriage. I've been seeing a counsellor and she's helping me find where I went so wrong. My first sexual experience was very bad and left me knowing I was a failure. I subconsciously failed whenever I tried something new with you whether it was a striptease which was so excruciating to not being able to put your cock in my mouth.

"You had been everything I ever wanted in a husband, a soulmate. You put up with my limitations until they worsened.

"I convinced myself that having that one stupid fucking event would make me the wife I wanted to be for you. Stella, Anastasia, Wendy and others told me I was being fucking stupid. I knew they were right but this fantasy had overwritten my common sense.

"I've since learned those whores set me up for big cock, playing on my big cock fantasy.

"In our fights, I heard your pain, my conscience told me you were right but I still went.

"I didn't fuck big cock. Your words, my conscience finally found an opening and I listened. Big cock wanted to fuck me in his car. I was to lie on the back seat. Your words about being a dump vessel came to me. I asked him if he had a cushion for his knees as I like at least three orgasms before I fuck. He didn't touch pussy, he was a man. I told him, no pussy, no fucking.

"He pushed me down onto the seat. He was going to fuck me anyway. I told him, I would report him for rape. I'd be bruised, he'd have his eyes scratched out and my arms would be bruised as he tried to stop me.

"How would his wife feel with the Police coming for him?

"He tried to laugh it off until I screamed rape. Someone shouted at him. He saw I was dead serious and stood aside. I got away and took a taxi home.

"I put your favourite nightie on but my conscience told me, too little, too late.

"You arrived home and your words confirmed that.

"I've signed all the divorce documents and sent them back in.

"Andy, I fucked us up. I'll never find another man like you. I don't deserve to.

"I asked Stella for this meeting so I could explain and apologise to you. You did nothing to warrant what happened. You did everything to show me your love and I abused that. No words of mine can take away the pain I caused you. I'm so sorry."

Kat was crying as she finished.

Stella looked at me.

I started sadly, "Kat, what you did tore my heart out. My anger exceeded my love for you. The fact you didn't fuck big cock was irrelevant at the end. Your desire to do so, to ignore me was destroying all my love for you. Had you told the taxi to leave and returned, I still doubt we could have stayed together.

"Ever since you first told me your plans, I asked myself, time after time, how I had failed you so that you thought this would help us. As I was drinking that night, a person I had never met spoke with me. She had been in a similar situation. She told me, it was your choice. It wasn't my fault so stop beating myself up. I saw she was right.

"When I came back, I already knew nothing could save us. You, in my favourite nightie, did nothing for me. My cock never twitched. That's how far I had removed myself from you.

"I don't want anything harmful to happen to you. I hope you will find someone but it won't be me. If we meet, I'll be sociable but I'll never be as loving to you again."

Kat thanked Stella and left. I was a bit emotional as I watched six years of my life disappear.

From what Kat had said, I needed closure. It didn't take much detective work to find big cock. He had an accident when I was out of town on a business trip so I could say to the Police I wasn't responsible. He wouldn't be fucking anyone for quite a few weeks. When I was questioned, I did say he had the whores pick out victims for him so they could be chasing many husbands.

As for the whores, those who were still married found their husbands had evidence of their betrayals.

I'm told Kat doesn't go out at all. Not my problem!

As for me, I have a Friday night meal and some chat with four lovely women. Nothing has happened as I'm not looking for a new relationship but it's nice having met some respectful and decent women again. The future is still to be written.

12