The Sammie Effect Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We need to talk."

Yikes.

"Sure Sweetie"

There was a love seat facing the balcony doors and we sat on it.

"I know you can sense the hesitation in me, Kip. I want you to know why."

"Of course. You can tell me anything."

"You know Jason made a mess of me. It really shook me because I was trained to understand what he was doing. I guess I learned it didn't make me immune. I've had trust issues ever since. To add to it, Ranger and Rowan witnessed some of it. Ranger took it the hardest. He's become very protective of me."

"Of course. You named him well. You're a 'tree' too."

She smiled.

"He hurt them too. He sent child support, but never tried to visit them. They haven't seen him or heard from him much since the divorce. So, Ranger has trust issues too."

"I'm so sorry Willow. It must have been hard."

"I haven't had a date since then. Until you. You know, I used to wish you were my boyfriend back in school. But I was a bit of a pushover. Jonah said I was his, and I just accepted it. I was just his trophy."

I just squeezed her hand.

"My parents never gave up. They didn't like it but wanted me to make my own decisions. At least at first. You know, they used to use you as an example of 'a fine young man' as my dad would put it."

"Me?!"

"Don't sell yourself short, Kip. All the girls liked you. You were always friendly and respectful to all of us. You used to make sure any wall flowers got at least one dance, but never led them on. You did well in classes, and we all knew you would make something of yourself."

"Well, actua...."

She shushed me by putting a finger to my lips.

"Let me finish. I tried to break up with Jonah. He didn't take it well. He got mad, then, when I stood firm, he broke down. I felt so bad. We were sexually active by then and next thing I knew, I was pregnant with Aspen."

"I didn't think I was going to make it, Kip. Mom and Dad were angry, but worse, they were sad. I felt I'd failed them. I considered abortion. I'm not really sure why I didn't. But when I held her for the first time, I knew I'd done the right thing."

"And when my parents insisted I finish school, I thought I'd die of embarrassment. But there was you! You treated me the same as always. No funny looks, no acting like I was stupid, or slutty, or made of glass. I never thanked you for that."

She leaned in and we kissed. A lingering, soft kiss full of emotion.

We caught our breath. And then, I took my turn.

"I'm glad you didn't see me after I failed out of college Willow. I was a mess, mentally and physically. You need to know that I'm not perfect. I began to translate my self-loathing into dislike for people in general."

"I ended up with a successful career, but a failed personal life. My own family had given up hope for normal relationships with me. I eventually fixed my outward appearance, but I was broken inside. Then I met Sammie."

I gave her the story, and my feeling of amazement that this wonderful girl was my daughter.

"And you need to know, Willow. I would never have slept with Jill if I knew she was in a relationship. I'm not that kind of guy. Never was, never will be."

"I know that, Kip. Haven't you been listening to me? I know you are a good man. The first man I've been interested in since my divorce. When I heard you were back in town. I started getting intel from the girl network. Sammie is a determined young woman!"

All I could do was laugh. Boy was she!

"Kip, I'm going to be difficult sometimes. Please have patience with me. Don't let me go! I...I'm falling in love with you."

She hung her head as if afraid of what I might say. I lifted her chin to look her in the eye.

"I've been in love with the idea of you since freshman year. I've fallen in love with the actual you more recently."

I grinned and watched her face light up.

"And I mean the whole you. The damaged parts too. It's part of who you are. Just like I still have some ghosts."

She kissed me hard, and the passion grew. Making out on a loveseat. Seems appropriate. Soon I was caressing those perfect breasts through her shirt, my thumb passing over her already hard nipples. I loved the way she responded by pressing into my hand and gasping.

She pulled back from the kiss and stared into my eyes. God, she's so beautiful! She stood up and pulled me up to stand next to her, then, still holding my hand, she turned to the bed.

She let me undress her. I didn't mean to go so slowly; I admit I was a little nervous. But mostly I wanted to enjoy every reveal, remember it forever. She had a front clasp bra and when I undid it, her tits were even better than I'd fantasized about. Pretty, dusky pink nipples, stiff from our play. The tan lines were already showing, with two, white triangles, her nipples in the center. That bikini she had on earlier was hot! I took my time, suckling both of them, eliciting a moan.

She pulled my head up and we kissed as she worked on my shirt. Soon, I had her down to what turned out to be a very sexy pink thong. She was my personal goddess of love and fertility. Beautiful curves, smooth skin, her breasts were mature...ripe but firm. Her liquid brown eyes held me as I admired her.

"You like?"

She said it in a sexy voice, but I could sense a hint of insecurity. I decided to help her with that. Although I was nervous, I lowered my boxers, freeing my erection, which was at full attention. Her eyes got big, and she actually blushed. It really was like we were in high school!

"This is what you do to me. So, yes, I like!"

With that I lowered her back onto the bed. She lifted her hips as I pulled off the thong, revealing an almost totally shaved pussy, inner lips showing and swollen with desire, glistening with wetness. She had a little trimmed strip of hair above. She scooted back towards the pillows, and I followed on my knees. She spread her legs, and reached for my shoulders to pull me up, but there was no way my mouth was going to pass on a chance for a taste.

I resisted her pull and began kissing the inside of her leg at the knee. I'd learned a few tricks and was going to take my time and do everything I could to please her. I discovered she liked the backs of her knees kissed. I got another great response as I licked her inner thighs. I paused as I reached the gates of heaven. She was squirming and lifted her hips as if she were trying to find my mouth with her pussy.

I paused, letting the anticipation grow and then took a slow, lick from bottom to top, pulling back my tongue just before it touched her clit.

"Oooooooh Kip."

Then I went to work. I loved the taste of her, the smell of her, the smoothness of her skin. I let her know, telling her how sexy she was, how delicious and responsive. She threw her head back and closed her eyes. Soon she was babbling. I remembered the lessons I paid for and was, for the first time, glad of the money spent over the years. Those professionals in the brothels had been worth every dime. But there was more. Something they talked about but couldn't offer.

Love.

With them, I learned techniques. But with Willow, I was applying them with love. I poured my soul into it and soon her writhing stopped as she stiffened.

"Kiiiiiiip! Wha...? Wait! Oh no! Oh! Oh my God!"

I almost stopped because she seemed like she'd ceased breathing. Then she just began to shudder as a low moan escaped her, rapidly increasing in pitch and volume. I just kept at her clit, backing off on the speed and pressure, trying to prolong her obvious orgasm. She suddenly flailed out one arm, grasping. She finally got hold of a pillow and pulled it to her mouth, mostly muffling a scream.

It was beautiful to experience.

She finally flung the pillow off as she panted, coming down from her wild ride. I moved up and kissed her as I got into position. She knew what was next and reached down, grasping my cock, and rubbing it up and down her soaked slit, readying it before guiding it home.

I slid in slowly, with little resistance due to her wetness. She immediately came. Or, it could have been a continuation. I guess it didn't matter.

The rest was a blur, I'm not sure how long we made love, because I hadn't looked at the clock when we started. I finally rolled off and saw it was two in the morning. We were both spent. Willow was still gasping, and I was breathing hard.

I'm pretty sure she spent more time in some state of an orgasm than not. I managed two times, barely managing to last a respectable time for the first and holding out a lot longer for the second. I stayed hard and continued to luxuriate in her perfect, tight pussy, but never managed a third.

It was incredible. I felt bonded to her. It was so wonderful, I felt on the verge of tears. As she finally calmed, she rolled on her side and flung an arm and leg over me, her head sharing a pillow with me, her hair tickling the side of my face. I never wanted to get out of this bed.


I woke up and realized unlike when I traveled, I knew exactly where I was. I was where I wanted to be. And the beauty laying half on me was the reason. She stirred.

"Good morning, Beautiful."

"Mmmmmm. Good morning."

"Ready for breakfast? I can hear the kids out on the beach already."

"What time is it?"

"Nine fifteen"

"Ugh. I don't think I'll be able to walk."

She laughed. A wonderful throaty sound that expressed her satisfaction along with humor. I couldn't help but laugh with her.

"You!? I've never...well...I've never experienced anything like that. You were amazing. Are amazing."

She snuggled into me in response. It felt great. Then she sighed and spoke.

"Still, I suppose we should get up. I'm embarrassed, do you think anyone heard us?"

"I doubt it, Sweetie. You got the pillow in time. Besides, it was built as a high-end rental. They have sound dampening material between all the rooms."

"Thank God!"

"Well let's get up!"

I kissed the top of her head.

"Okay. But Honey? We need to talk later."

She smiled when she said it, so I wasn't worried. I just smiled back and nodded.


Breakfast was very casual. Aspen and Lisa had put out cut fruit and there were bagels and cream cheese. People grabbed what they wanted. Willow's fears of everyone knowing about our lovemaking were unwarranted. Or people were just pretending. It didn't matter to me.

The rest of the day was like a collective exhale. We all just lazed around and let the stress leave our bodies. Even the younger kids seemed to understand, and it was a carefree day of sitting in the sun, swimming in both the pool and ocean, walking on the beach and snacking.

There was a round of laughter when Willow's mom, Laurel, came out topless. Willow and Aspen covered her up quickly. I'm fairly sure she knew it was not a clothing optional beach! Gotta say, she's just shy of seventy and has nothing to be ashamed of!


That night, I was eager for family time to wrap up and get Willow up to the bedroom. I sensed the same from her. We held ourselves in check though and didn't retire until everyone else agreed to call it a day.

It was more familiar and casual this time. We both got ready for bed. I was lying there in boxers when she came out wearing a teddy. Damn she was hot! She laid down next to me and put her hand on my stomach.

"A six pack Kip!? Most guys half your age can't pull that off. I was thrilled when I saw that last night. I have a tough time believing you struggled with your weight."

"Me? Look at you. I'd say you got put in some time capsule. Except you are actually hotter than you were in high school. How is that even possible?"

She blushed and we both laughed. She was slowly tracing a finger up and down my chest and abs and I was twirling her hair with one of my hands.

"And to see how you interact with all of the kids. It's hard to believe you were having issues relating to people."

"You know, I'd given up on people in general. But I was sooo lonely. I'm not the most religious guy, but I actually started praying to God to find me someone to stop the ache. And then Sammie showed up in my life."

Willow propped herself up to look at me, her eyes were wide, and she actually looked like she had paled a little.

"What's wrong?"

"Kip. You better get your ass to church and give thanks. Do you know what the name Samantha means?

I shook my head no.

"It means 'God hears'. Another translation is 'God's answer'."

It was my time to be shocked. I literally got goosebumps and noticed she had them too. Wow. She put her head back down on my chest and we lay quiet for a bit. Finally, she spoke.

"I want to tell you something and then ask you something. May I?"

"Of course! You don't need permission. Speak your mind!"

"Remember when you asked me what kind of therapist I was?"

I chuckled.

"I do! And I remember your answer. 'A good one'!"

She laughed too.

"I'm a sex therapist, Kip. A good one."

"Wow! Wouldn't have guessed that!"

"You know that doesn't mean that I have sex with my clients, right?"

We both laughed.

"I didn't assume you did. I've read about them. You help work couples through intimacy issues. Something like that?"

"Exactly. I've established a good practice. I stay busy and have a success rate my patients seem pleased with. It's just not something you take chances talking about in public."

"I understand. Thanks for trusting me."

"Silly. I trust you completely. There's more."

I smiled at her statement and nodded for her to continue.

"Last night was... Last night was the first time I experienced an orgasm."

It came out in a rush and ended in an embarrassed blush. I squeezed her to my side. She continued.

"Kip, I didn't even know what was happening. I just felt this build up and then...I exploded. It was like you unlocked something in me. After that, I almost couldn't stop!"

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about. I understand that many women don't have them, and some that do don't have very intense ones. I'll say this though. For your first, you were damn good at it!"

She smacked me with her free hand but laughed.

"Wiseass!"

"Always."

"Now it's time for my question."

"I'd do anything for you."

"Will you give me more of them?"

She lifted her head and gave me a wicked grin.


The week was magical. My parents reacquainted themselves with Willow. That's right, they'd met her while I was in high school with her. My brother John remembered her. 'How could I forget the hottest girl to ever go to our school'. No argument from me!

The third night, Willow's and my parents took a taxi into Savannah and went out to dinner. They had such a fun time that all of us wanted to look around the city. We went in the next day and loved it.

It was an interesting old place, full of history and southern charm. Willow and I enjoyed the next night along with my brother John and his wife Lisa, at a small, but intimate restaurant and then went to a bar to enjoy some nightlife. The twenty somethings went the following night while the eight oldest stayed with the four kids.

The surprise came the next day when Sammie was blushing as Aspen and Rowan teased her. Apparently, a guy had taken a shine to her and according to the crew, she had a 'crush'. She actually blushed...again.

Ranger, who was more comfortable around me than ever, let me know the guy was huge; easily six six and three-hundred pounds. Rowan added that he was a perfect gentleman and very sweet to Sammie. They danced, and then exchanged contact information.

It felt like one big, happy family. We hung out around the house and beach. We chartered boats...twice: once for fishing, once for a tour. We shopped, cooked, ate out, laughed, and loved being together. My parents were already referring to Luke and Leia as their great grandchildren. It was tied with the happiest week of my life, right up there with the week Sammie and I realized our blood bond.

Equally wonderful to family time was the private time with Willow. She wore bikinis that made it impossible for me to get off the beach chair without embarrassing myself. We made love and we had raw sex. After asking me where I'd learned to do what I did to her, I came clean about my dalliances with expensive escorts. Lucky for me, she was neither offended nor disgusted, but rather professionally and personally curious.

We tried positions that were new for both of us. It turned out she'd listened to a lot of descriptions of sex from the people she helped. A lot. And she'd been dying to try some out. We did...some of them more than once. She informed me I'd satisfied her request for more orgasms. But she would always want more.

I of course told her I was at her service.

Eventually we had to pack up and go back to our normal lives. There was general agreement it would be nice to get together once a year, even if it weren't as extravagant as this.


The next couple of months flew by. I was getting tired of all the traveling to see Willow. I was thinking about a solution to that, but still had to work out details. She came up once, but it was harder for her with her practice. When she did, she loved me taking her on bike rides. It made us feel young and badass at the same time. Plus, it was great having her arms wrapped around me!

Sammie spent a lot of time talking with Fergus, the guy she'd met in Savannah. She was open about it, and I was happy to see her interest in a guy for the first time since I'd known her. I still remember her telling me about him, all excited. We'd still been at the beach rental.

"Dad, Good News!"

"What?"

If this goes anywhere with Fergus, the family name will live on!"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"His last name is Campbell!"

What are the odds? As it was, she found out his parents had immigrated. Then I made the mistake of teasing her. I mentioned he might be family. The smile instantly disappeared from her face.

She was talking to my dad within minutes. After a few weeks of research, she happily declared that our two branches of the clan were from different areas and so far removed there was no longer any significant blood relation if there ever had been.

An interesting side note from that was that she discovered our branch of the Campbells was from the Edinburgh area. Those people we met that night may have actually been family! His was from a region on the western side of the country.

One thing came to a head within a couple of weeks of returning. The kids were all posting on social media. I'd never been much into it due to my reclusive lifestyle. Willow had stayed away due to two bad relationships. We both felt like everyone knew too much about us and our relationship.

We were thrilled that the kids were happy for us but asked them to respect our need for privacy and they agreed, limiting posts about us, or sharing too much information. Unfortunately, the damage had already been done, as we were about to find out.


I had finally decided it was time to ask Willow to marry me. I had known I wanted to but didn't want to rush her. She'd had a rough go of it with the last two men in her life, and I wanted to make sure we had a chance to 'work all the kinks out'. I still had to figure out the when and how.

I called one day, and it went to voicemail. This wasn't unusual, some days she worked late, if client sessions ran over. So, I didn't think twice. However, when she hadn't called, or even texted by that night, something felt off.

I called the next morning and still didn't reach her. Finally, I called her office. The office manager said she had called in and had her cancel the rest of the week's appointments. She sounded worried. Well great...now I was too.