The Sands Ch. 02

Story Info
He brings me another lover.
925 words
4.35
3.1k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Love

After she came back the next night, under the cover of darkness, and gave herself to me, it was a couple of days before he found her discarded clothes at my edge. When he spotted them, he was confused. Then he remembered her protests as he wrenched her from my grasp. He gradually began to put two and two together. "She did this on purpose!"

He called his friend, the sheriff, and eventually after everyone had departed that evening, he was left alone to his thoughts. When he first spotted her in my depths, it had actually stirred something in his loins. But he hadn't had time to think about it. She was almost mine. He'd had to act fast.

Sitting by himself after all the police had left, he had time to re-live the experience. When he asked himself why anyone would disrobe and wade into me on purpose, he remembered the momentary stirring in his own loins. Was it possible? He drifted off to sleep.

He dreamed that night. (Entirely my doing! :)) He dreamed about a beautiful woman with flowing hair hovering above the bogs, beckoning to him. She was alluring. He awoke aroused. An odd feeling stayed with him all day, and when he returned home that evening, he came to see me. It was dusk, and my sands were shimmering in the fading light. I sensed him approach, and was excited. You know that feeling when you first sense that someone might be attracted to you? I felt that excitement, and I liked it!

He never uttered a word. He sat down at my edge and just dwelt with me. No words were needed. We simply fed off of each other's arousal. We reached a silent understanding. He dipped a toe into my edge, exciting me beyond belief, before heading back to the house. OMG! I was so aroused! He left me there to churn all night in anticipation. (Bastard!)

The next morning I watched him leave for work, without so much as a glance in my direction. I was crest fallen! I had remained so aroused all night after our first slight physical contact, that I had quivered in anticipation throughout the seemingly endless darkness. At one point, a deer had grazed perilously close to my edge, and my hunger was reborn. Alas, she never stepped close enough for me to reach. I spent the day sweltering here in the lowlands, exposed as I am to the midday sun. As evening approached I could sense him thinking about me. Just a vague feeling, but there, nonetheless. As it was, it was nearly midnight before I saw him arrive home. My pulse quickened. He had company. And she was stunning! My surface began to involuntarily undulate.

After two hours inside, they emerged in the full moonlight, each carrying a drink. She was in a bra and panties, while he sported only swim trunks, with a coil of rope thrown over one shoulder. They made a striking pair, in the soft light. As they walked down towards me, I began to hear his thoughts. I could also feel her excitement. Something good was about to happen, and my sands began to stir in anticipation.

They stopped a few feet from me, and set their drinks on the ground. He unfurled the nylon rope from his shoulder and began to wrap it around her gently. She giggled, and asked him if he was sure about this? It was a faux query, because her anticipatory arousal was palpable. She simply exuded excitement. Needless to say, so did I.

He refilled her plastic cup with whiskey, checked the rope knots, and said "Go ahead." She looked at my glistening surface, and stepped into me. OMG! At that moment I was so in love with him! He had brought her to me! She was startled as I immediately sucked to her knees in one fell swoop. She nearly spilled her drink. Recovering her balance, she raised her cup to him in a toast, and said "Thank you for this, baby." I caressed her calves lovingly, and drew her further into me. She threw her head back and sighed. "Oh my God, this feels good!" she shouted. I silently agreed, as I sucked at her legs. As I crept up her thighs, her excitement got the better of her, and she began to pump her legs into me. Within a minute I had claimed her prize, and she burst into me, flooding me. I was in heaven. (And so was she.)

On the bank, his arousal was visibly apparent, making me hunger for him even more. He had brought her to me, and I can't tell you how hungry that made me. I began to feast on her.

She was losing herself to me. Every molecule in her body became alive and quivering as I devoured her, inch by excruciating inch. Now I had her by the waist, and she writhed uncontrollably. This was going to be fast. She didn't want me to take my time. She wanted this now! And who am I to argue? I set about swallowing her, as she thrashed in my depths.

She and I had lost all sense of reason, and were plunging into the abyss together, when, just as I was claiming her mouth, he snapped the rope taut and stopped us. It startled us both. He shook his head with a wry smile, and hauled her away from me. God, I was in love with him!