The Sands Ch. 01

Story Info
Quicksand seduction.
765 words
4.33
4.8k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Love

I have a lover above the surface. He brings me what I crave. He knows me, and I love him for that. We will never be together until the last day, when he gives himself to me completely. He lives but a scant hundred yards from me. We are on each other's minds at all times. There is a hunger there...

I can see his house from down here. I can watch him come and go. And I can sense when he's bringing me a gift. We know each other well....

He knows my cravings. We have the same taste in women. I am female myself, yet we agree entirely. We both crave the same thing.

We met quite by accident. He had a girl over, and after they made love, she walked outside to have a smoke. She wandered towards me in the moonlight, gazing upward at the stars, when I claimed her ankles. She let out a quiet, startled gasp and tried to pull free, but I would have none of it. I wasn't about to let this beautiful creature with flowing locks, bathed in moonlight, out of my grasp. It had been so very long since I last fed. I needed this!

Her attempt to free herself caused my surface to come alive with undulating ripples, and I sucked her in to her knees. Now she was mine, to do with as I pleased. I could take my time now, and savor every moment of this exquisite creature's company. I set about injecting pleasure into her frightened state. It's something I do very well. Every grain of my sand came alive and began to caress her lovingly as they swallowed her thighs. Her gasps began to change as I crept up her legs. I could smell her recent orgasm, and it made me even hungrier to reach the prize I sought. She could now feel my desire for her, and her nipples hardened. Her fear of me began to recede. I could feel her relax as she began to give herself to me. She had never experienced this kind of craving, and she liked it.

As I approached her womanhood, she became amazingly wet. Now her nipples could cut glass, and she found them with her fingers, pinching and rolling them as she threw back her head and sighed. Her obvious arousal stirred me to my core, and I could wait no longer. I quivered my surface and sucked her in further until I finally lapped at her pussy, which by now was literally flowing. As I made contact she exploded into orgasm, causing my surface to undulate from her involuntary movement and forcing her further into me. I had her by the waist now, and I held her there, drinking in her essence as she cried out in pleasure.

I felt her entire body begin to go limp as she drifted into contented bliss, and I held her as a lover. We were one.

As she began to recover, she ran her hands over my surface in wonderment. She was experiencing the same thing that so many others have when they wander into me. A side of themselves they never knew existed. And they like it. She wanted more! And so did I. She thrust her hips and watched my rippling reaction as I crept up her body. I felt her arousal flowing into my sands with every millimeter of her that I claimed. I could read her thoughts, now that we were lovers. My embrace, so loving, so complete around every inch of her body, was what she needed. What I needed.

She began to pump her legs to excite me, though she needn't have bothered. I was as aroused as she was. I moved up to lap at her breasts, and marveled at their perfection. As I swallowed her nipples, she burst inside of me, flowing into my depths. Her reaction sent convulsions through me, causing me to swallow her shoulders and caress her neck. I held her there while she cried through the overpowering emotions she was experiencing. We were one, she and I. For the first time in her life, she felt complete.

It was then, that he came looking for her. Against both of our protests, he wrenched her from my embrace, and she hated him for it. I hated him for it. But that is how he and I met, so I'm glad that it happened. She sneaked back the next night, and gave herself to me completely. We are together now.