The Sapphic Sisters of Pax Bk. 01

Story Info
While men sleep, women fight the evil dykes of FIT.
13.3k words
4.71
8.8k
13

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright 2014 Lisa Summers

All characters depicted in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

No man saw the greatest conspiracy in history coming.

This is a story from that hidden, global war.

Chapter 1

"You've had a pretty tough month," Beth Hightower said sympathetically to Sloane Gamble, as the brown-haired girl sat up in bed checking her phone. Sloane didn't look up at first at her auburn-haired partner, and missed seeing the cup of coffee the twenty-five year old woman was offering her.

"Ummh, what..." Sloane murmured, and then looked up. "I thought I smelled coffee...for me?"

Her hopeful expression made Beth giggle. "So much for your 'extra-sensory abilities,'" she laughed. "But, yeah," she said as she handed the coffee to her twenty-two year old lover. "Be careful, it's hot - but you already knew that."

Sloane smiled. "It's only 'a better than random chance of perceiving the actions that someone else in the vicinity will be taking in the near future' - according to Pax Terra's scientists in Canberra, anyway. And, it only affects a small percentage of women who've been converted by Pax. I don't know if it happens to FIT women, though."

"Anyway, I was listening to you, and yeah it's been kind of a shitty month except for you," Sloane replied. "First, there was that husband that killed himself while we were taking away his wife. He just couldn't believe that she had poisoned his coffee every morning, he thought he was just 'coming down with something.'"

Sloane shook her head. "And then there was that mother that killed her two sons...geez. It's unbelievable what those FIT infected women are doing. And I think their virus is unstable, besides routinely making them kind of violent and psychotic."

Sloane looked at Beth, then down at her cup. "And I'm kind of worried that there might be a FIT mole in our office - besides Gretchen, I mean."

When she looked back at Beth, her eyes were moist. "And Gretchen...I didn't want to have to take her out, but when she infected my glass of wine at dinner with the FIT virus and had plans to do the whole office...I had to eliminate her." Beth looked sympathetic.

"You're supposed to get the confirmative toxicology results today, right? On the wine and the iced tea?"

"Yeah," Sloane replied. "That should be cut and dried, I'll get them from Leticia. Still, Gretchen...if only there was some way to save her, but she was a FIT woman all the way."

Beth held Sloane's hand. "You wanted to fuck her, didn't you."

Sloane smiled. "God, yes," she said. "I'm pretty sure it would have been fantastic, but when I flashed on her putting their virus in my drink while we were at her condo, I had no choice."

Beth sat on the bed next to the nearly nude twenty-two year old, shrugged and said, "And what am I thinking right now?" she asked, teasingly.

"I have no idea," Sloane said. "I only know what you're going to do, not what you're thinking. I do flash that you're going to be moaning very soon."

Beth laughed. "I don't think you needed your particular special ability to know that." She leaned in to kiss Sloane, and the two women melted together with the particular heat and passion found in women converted by the Pax Terra virus, an organism developed by an ill-fated researcher in Australia decades before, and which, along with a mutation, the FIT virus, had been slowly circling the globe and inevitably leading to a humankind made up of women who were exclusively lesbian, and a small number of women who were bisexual. As to how many men would survive this 'conversion' process, as both Pax Terra and FIT called it, that depended on which group was ultimately successful.

FIT, or more commonly, Family Interactions Therapists as their main organization was known, would eliminate all males and were believed to have developed a means of impregnating women without using sperm. Pax Terra, the group for which Sloane worked, had no quarrel with men but neither did they have much use for them. The two groups were engaged in a global war with each other to capture the souls and minds of all straight women - the source of all future membership for them both.

The war was entirely sub rosa, with very few men even aware that the groups existed, or that the future existence of males was in jeopardy. If not for the efforts of dedicated Pax Terra agents like Sloane Gamble, FIT would have won long ago and the world would be a much different place.

It is not inconceivable that perhaps 99% of men would be dead (or never born), with only exclusively gay males spared and a small 1% of straight males surviving as breeding stock - unless the rumored FIT breakthroughs in sperm replacement were true, in which case male elimination might be 100%.

To those men who may scoff, I refer you to the numerous cases of politicians and military leaders recently who have died in their sleep "of natural causes" - some as young as 32 years of age - with their wives going into "seclusion" afterwards with other women all with known connections to FIT.

But Sloane and Beth weren't concerned with these facts of global life now - all they wanted just then was to make love, and they did.

Coffee forgotten now, Sloane gently pushed her partner back onto the mattress, Beth's chest already rising and falling quickly as her heartbeat increased rapidly, her breathing becoming quicker and more shallow, chemicals pouring into her bloodstream turning her interests to the pleasure to be found in her body and that of her younger lover. She looked up at Sloane, her green eyes meeting Sloane's brown eyes, both women's gaze soft with love and lust.

The tip of Beth's tongue moistened her upper lip, a signal to her dominant lover of her immediate and initial need, to feel a woman's soft, warm lips on her own, a woman's wet and active tongue exploring her mouth and teasing her to greater sexual heights. Sloane responded by pressing her lips to Beth's, their breathing becoming mutual as they shared breath, moist warm air rushing from Beth's lungs into Sloane's, an intimate sharing of the life's breath of the two young women.

Sloane gently caressed Beth's arms, her fingertips lightly stroking the 25 year-old's bare arms below her tee shirt sleeve. Beth shivered with pleasure and reflexively pushed up with her hips, as Sloane continued kissing her. Sloane's hand teased down to Beth's hand, her index finger sensually caressing Beth's palm. Beth moaned into Sloane's mouth, and when she felt Sloane's saliva dripping onto her tongue, Beth orgasmed mildly, hot and sweet tingles of current pulsing out and away from her swelling clitoris and inside her pelvis throughout her hips, radiating into her thighs.

"Oh god," she moaned into Sloane's mouth, gulping the hot mixture of saliva from the two sapphic lovers.

Sloane pulled her face away from Beth's, smiling with pleasure that Beth had cum so quickly. Beth looked up at her lover's sweet, feminine face, her straight brown hair resting on Beth's chest just above her erect nipples, still covered by the thin cotton of Beth's red Manchester United tee shirt.

"Please, lick my pussy Sloane..." Beth moaned. "I need to feel you there."

Sloane responded by kissing Beth again, and then said, "All in good time, my love." Instead of devouring Beth's hot, wet pussy - something Sloane also desired immensely - she continued teasing the auburn haired nurse to further mild orgasms, nothing like the thundering orgasms that 'converted' women routinely enjoyed, but in the sum of things, perhaps even more enjoyable as they built the slim victim up to her own massive cataclysm of ecstasy sure to come.

Sloane's hand went to Beth's midriff. Her tee shirt had pulled up away from her gym shorts, exposing her pale stomach. Sloane's fingers teased Beth there, causing the girl to giggle as Sloane's touch alternated between sensual caress to tickling randomly. But soon enough Sloane's supple fingers slid along Beth's flat belly to the elastic waistband of her grey shorts, slipping under it and above Beth's mons.

To Sloane's great pleasure, she found that Beth had no panties on, as her fingertips slithered through the manicured postage stamp sized curls of Beth's tiny bush, to the heat and moisture radiating out of her slit. Sensing the bump of Beth's clitoral hood, Sloane altered her straight line course, her fingers slipping around her girlfriend's aroused clit, like a river's current diverting around a snag in the water.

Beth sighed as Sloane's fingertips lightly and barely skimmed along her labia, then around and along her hot, swollen flesh, her moisture seeping out to lubricate Sloane's touch, creamy vaginal fluid coating Sloane's fingers as she smoothly caressed her sweet lover's wet and dripping slit.

Beth groaned with passion, her right hand coming up to caress her own breasts through her shirt, her other hand roughly pulling Sloane's face to hers to kiss her more deeply, their mouths sloppily meeting, hot female saliva running down Beth's chin. Sloane became more aggressive, her middle finger boldly and rawly thrusting inside Beth's hot, silky pussy, Beth moaning as Sloane finger fucked her tight hole.

"God...yes" she moaned, her hips rising up to take Sloane deeper inside herself. Soon Sloane combined a second finger inside Beth's tiny cunt, the feel of Beth's hot cream on her digits exciting the brunette, as if her lover's moans were not enough. At that point, with both women losing control over their passion, Sloane's plan to tease her lover to numerous small orgasms simply fell apart. Neither could hold back their excitement.

Sloane groaned with desire and pulled her hand reluctantly from Beth's hot pleasure pit, but then immediately using both hands to quickly pull Beth's shorts off her full hips and towards her feet. While Beth furiously tried to finish the removal of her shorts and help free her imprisoned legs, Sloane threw off the sheet partially covering her own body, revealing her skimpy panties and bare breasts, the wet spot in the gusset of the panties betraying her excitement.

"Oh fuck baby, I've got to taste that hot fucking cunt of yours!" Sloane yelped, as she almost literally dove between Beth's legs, grabbing at Beth's bedraggled shorts and flinging them backwards behind her when they momentarily caught on Beth's right foot. But with that cloth barrier finally gone, both girls quickly parted Beth's legs, exposing her beautifully pink vaginal slit and puffy labia, the slight gleam of wet in her slit only making Sloane's mouth water even more.

"God yeah," Sloane moaned as her face descended between Beth's thighs, her tongue already anxiously licking her lover's pussy, and her hands rhythmically squeezing Beth's upper body under her arms, then slipping under her tee shirt to cares and squeeze Beth's full, round breasts and her large pink nipples.

Beth put her hands firmly on Sloane's head as her legs simultaneously raised up, her knees almost behind her head, her pink opening rounded and exposing her vaginal tunnel, the better for Sloane to bury her face there. While Sloane pleased herself by forcing her nose and mouth well into Beth's creamy opening, she pleasured Beth by pulling at one nipple with her left hand, her right hand scraping fingernail along swollen labia.

Beth began whooping like a police siren as waves of continuous orgasms washed over and through her, one mind-destroying pulse of ecstasy followed by another, greater one, until she was wailing non-stop with joy. Meanwhile, Sloane lapped up the tides of creamy slick female lubrication dripping off Beth's pussy walls, her sweet and salty musky taste the most delicious confection that Sloane could ever hope for.

Beth gulped loudly as the pleasure coursed through her, her thighs betraying the intensity of her orgasms as they shook uncontrollably. Eventually, though, her tremors slowed then stopped, and Sloane allowed her feet to slide down the bed until Beth was horizontal on the mattress once again. Sloane embraced Beth, hugging her for her life - emotional if not physical, and kissing Beth's ear through her rumpled locks of hair, said, "I love you, Beth. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Sloane," whispered back Beth, turning her head to face her pleasurable tormenter. "I couldn't live anymore without you. I couldn't and wouldn't..." and then smiling, inviting Sloane's kiss.

As Sloane snuggled her face into the crook of Beth's neck and shoulder, she heard Beth whisper, "But you haven't cum yet."

"I don't need to," Sloane said into the skin of Beth's throat.

Rallying her strength, Beth said, "You and I both know how it is, now that we're converted...you need to. Sit on my face, baby, we both need that."

Sloane indeed had been gallant - in fact, she wanted nothing more than to cum at that moment, and doing it by placing her own pussy against Beth's mouth was one of the best ways that she knew of to get there. She sat up, then crawled to her knees, pulling her panties down to her knees, and then off completely, her hairless pussy quite wet as she thrilled at the thought of being eaten out by another girl.

"Come on, face the wall," Beth directed her. Sloane did as she was told, placing her knees on either side of Beth's head, being careful not to catch Beth's hair under them, and then pressed her crotch down on Beth's face, leaving her dripping cunt a few inches above her mouth, to allow her to lick her pussy however she liked.

Beth lifted up her face to Sloane's reddish labia, taking one of her vulval lips between her own lips, and then lapping at her hot, wet flesh. Her soft strokes with the rough flat of her tongue along Sloane's labia sent shocks of pleasure through the Pax agent's pelvis, her pussy, clit and labia feeling as though they were immersed in a most pleasant fire.

Sloane's hips began rolling back and forth against Beth's face in reaction to the pulses of pleasure the red haired girl was inducing, and Beth brought her hands to Sloane's plump ass to pull her down closer to her wriggling tongue. "Ahh...yess," Sloane hissed, as her first small orgasm coursed through her. "Lick me, lick my cunt you fucking slut."

Beth couldn't seem to get enough of the wet slit that her nose was slipping into, and Sloane was content to let her continue eating her out, the waves of ecstasy helping her to forget the pain of the last few days. "God, fuck me with your mouth, bitch," Sloane grunted.

Beth wasn't content with just that, working the fingers of her right hand in between Sloane's ass cheeks, her index finger searching out Sloane's butt hole, the heat and moisture of her girlfriend's bottom pointing out the way. She slipped the tip of her finger inside Sloane there, an action which only heated up the brunette's sexual ardor.

"Fuck! Fuck my ass, baby, fuck me with your big dick inside my asshole, while you eat my cunt! Fuck, creaming now, can't stop...cumming, cumming...on your face, lick up my cum, fucking cunt bitch!" Both girls marveled at their own perspective of the sweet view of Sloane grinding herself on Beth's face and finger, the two girls exorcising their personal demons through their joyous lovemaking.

Sloane rode her lover's face like a bucking bronco until both their rides were finished, then disengaging herself she gently leaned down to kiss Beth, the girl's face wet with feminine cream, her lips smiling with wet pleasure. Unwilling to remove her lips from Beth's once they'd made contact, she lay next to her, soon just cheek to cheek as both women slipped off to sleep again.

Chapter 2

Perhaps an hour later, the two woke, still in each other's arms.

"Gotta go to work," Sloane mumbled, knowing that this day was Beth's day off from the hospital where she was employed as a nurse. "Go back to sleep," she whispered to her female lover, even as Beth's green eyes were fluttering closed again. Sloane got herself to the bathroom and showered, then dressed and fixed her makeup, already thinking about some of the cute women in her office - these were presumably not undercover FIT agents as Gretchen had been.

She made her way to the office and to her desk, and began working on her active files, mainly accounts of some small cells of FIT agents in the Philadelphia suburbs who had recently been out recruiting. FIT had been doing a lot of conversions through their chain of health centers recently, and Pax Terra was working on ways to "discourage" their recruiting effort.

"Sloane, do you have a minute?" Leticia Porter stopped by Sloane's desk.

"Certainly," replied Sloane, trailing behind the Director of their branch office - one of the biggest in all of Pax Terra - North America. By the time she got to Mrs. Porter's door, the Director was already seated at her desk, a French Art Deco mahogany ladies writing desk from the early 1920s.

"Please, close the door," Leticia said. Sloane's eyebrows raised a millimeter at this, but she did as directed.

"Take a seat," Leticia said. Sloane sat in one of the matching vanity chairs from the same era as the desk. With all of Leticia's politeness, Sloane was starting to get worried.

"What is it, Leticia?" she asked, not wanting to have her supervisor beat around the bush.

"Sloane...I just got the toxicology report back on the wine and iced tea you brought back from the unfortunate Ms. Klein's condo the other day."

"Yes?" responded Sloane. "And..."

"And you were quite correct about the tea. We found the FIT virus in it, in very high numbers."

"And the wine? That too, right?" Sloane was confused about the reason for the meeting. Normally these reports just went through the system.

"Um, no," responded Leticia. "None whatsoever."

"I don't understand," responded Sloane slowly. "I flashed on Gretchen adding the virus to the wine and the tea. I was even more certain that the wine was contaminated than the tea."

"Nonetheless, you know that your 'special ability' is not an absolute thing - you can be wrong about events," Leticia said. "And it appears..."

"I was sometimes wrong when I was in training, and just after I'd been converted," Sloane said, thinking back to that tumultuous time in her life, at the end of high school, when she'd been converted from straight girl to a lesbian operative for a mysterious organization - it had been a rather startling series of events for her. "But I haven't made a mistake in years."

Leticia held up a sheaf of papers. "I understand, and so I asked them to retest the wine," she said, sympathetically.

"The results were the same. You killed a girl that you didn't need to. It's my theory that Gretchen was in love with you, and really did just want to be your friend, then fuck you, and try to co-opt you for their side. We would have certainly taken her in and dealt with her either here or in Seattle, but killing - that was unwarranted. We're not FIT, and we're not savages." Sloane was shocked at the barely concealed anger on Mrs. Porter's face.

Sloane's heart fell out of her chest. She had already felt immense anguish at killing Gretchen for what she believed to be good cause - but to kill for essentially no reason was unforgivable in her personal code.

"Oh my god," Sloane murmured. She was at a loss for further words. Instead, Leticia broke the subsequent silence.

"What I want you to do, Sloane, is to put that unfortunate event out of your head and your heart. Put it behind you, and I have an urgent case that I need you to take care of quickly."

"Yes ma'am," replied Sloane dully.

"It seems that one of Philadelphia's Main Line families, the Randolph Burch family, is having a wedding, joining their fortunes with those of a family from New York - The Lauders of Manhattan to be precise. It's a case of old money and new money coming together to eventually influence both communities. And when I say 'communities,' I mean the global scene. Their daughter Grace will be marrying Matthew Lauder. The resulting family would far outrival the influence of marriages of British and German scions that occurred with regularity a hundred or more years ago." Leticia paused.