The Sapphic Sisters of Pax Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's been fussing like mad over everything, and especially over the damn cake," Grace fumed. "I'd like to stick her face in it."

"That reminds me - are you and Matt going to do that 'threaten to smash cake in each other's face' thing? I think that's a good real life IQ test."

"No way. Matt's a good guy - normal, likes guy stuff just enough and isn't clingy, he's got no problem with me having time to myself. We both think that you don't give up your own life when you get married. He's the right guy for me."

Brenda looked at Grace. "You're sure?"

Grace looked back at her as she drove. "Yeah, I am. Now navigate me over to Adams Bakery. It's in Chestnut Hill."

Chapter 9

"Hi, you must be Grace Burch," the plump blonde said. "I'm Miranda. I recognize you from your picture in the papers. I'd shake your hand, but you can see..." She held up her flour covered hands.

"No problem," the cute blonde in tennis skirt and top laughed. "This is my friend Brenda. We've been delegated by my mother, the illustrious Dora Burch, to make certain that the cake recipe is absolutely perfect..."

"Yes - and I really, really appreciate you coming here, I know you have a very busy schedule - we had to make a few minor changes because of supply issues, the war in Zantania is making it difficult to get certain spices..."

"Yeah, sure," Grace said, thinking to herself that 'Zantania' sounded like bullshit, but whatever. The plump baker seemed nice enough and the faster they checked this item off her mother's list the better for everybody.

"Okay, my assistant has everything ready for your tasting, Sloane, would you bring it in?"

A cute young brunette rolled in a cart with several slices of iced cake on plates and a small tumbler of water with lemon slices in it, and several glasses.

"Here you go, ma'am," the brunette said. She stood by as Miranda explained that Grace would need to cleanse her palate with water before trying the cake, to taste it perfectly. When Grace gestured for her friend Brenda to also take a glass, Miranda started, then looked at her assistant.

The assistant quickly said, "There's plenty enough water, ma'am," and Miranda relaxed. Grace and Miranda took several swallows of water and swished it around in their mouths, then looked expectantly at Miranda.

"We're ready," said Brenda, giggling a little. Grace looked at her, and dug her elbow into Brenda's side slightly.

"Behave!" she hissed, then both girls giggled. The two swayed a little drunkenly, as Sloane presented them with small slices of the white cake and frosting.

"We used a bit more cinnamon, lemon peel and a touch of anise," Miranda said.

Grace did a spit take, spraying small bits of white cake over the floor, and looked into Brenda's eyes. "Anus? ANUS?" she giggled. "You TOUCHED SOME ANUS?" Brenda collapsed laughing, the two completely out of control, while Betty and Miranda looked at each other perplexedly.

"Is everything alright?" ventured Miranda timidly. The two young girls stood red-faced, wiping tears of laughter from their cheeks.

"Yes...the cake tastes great, but for the love of god, please don't put any anus in it...my mother will have a fit!" The two girls collapsed again, and Sloane suggested that she could be of assistance.

"Could I drive you back to the church, or wherever you wanted to go? I think you might have a little reaction to some gluten, it could make it unsafe for you to drive..."

"Could you, dear?" Grace said. "Although I'm sure we'll be fine in a few minutes, we shouldn't take any chances, I suppose."

Sloane smiled, and said, "it would be my pleasure." She caught the car keys that Grace threw her and began walking out. She paused at the door to look back - the two girls had their eyes fixed on Sloane's ass, and were whispering to each other.

"Coming?" she said.

"Oh my god," exclaimed Brenda. "I think I am." The two quickly caught up with Sloane and the three girls walked on, arm in arm. Sloane had given the two the maximum safe dose of the Pax Terra virus, as the stronger the concentration, the quicker it worked, and the stronger the ties the converted would have. It had the side effect of making them a little tipsy, too.

"I guess we'll all have to sit in front - you don't have any rear," Sloane said, grinning. There was no reason not to take every opportunity to get these two focused on sex until she could get them alone with her.

"You're a hot little piece, aren't you, Sloane?" said Grace, slurring her words as though drunk or high - which she was, to a certain degree.

"I just had to volunteer to take you girls home," Sloane said. "When I saw how sexy and hot you are in those tennis outfits, I just had to get to know you."

"That's nice, but Grace is getting married soon," Brenda slurred. Sloane leaned over and kissed Grace's cheek as she sat between the other women, while her left hand caressed one of Brenda's breasts.

"Well, what her husband never finds out isn't going to hurt her, is it?" Sloane said. "Why don't you two make each other more comfortable, while I drive us to my place."

Chapter 10

Just as Sloane had hoped, the ball had started rolling by the time she got to the Pax Terra safe house, usually used for exactly the purpose she had in mind - reinforcement of a convert's new interest in other women. The two cute girls were giggling, kissing and caressing when Sloane pulled the car into the attached garage.

"You two are so sweet together," Sloane said. "Let's go relax in the house." After being dosed with the Pax virus, the two girls were susceptible to her suggestions, as well as being highly receptive to an eroticized situation with other females, and went with her willingly. Sloane noticed that Grace had her hand on Brenda's pert ass under her brief skirt.

When they entered the living room, Sloane said, "Grace, why don't you make Brenda more comfortable. That skirt and blouse must be so hot." This in spite of the skirt barely covering Brenda's ass, and her blouse being a sleeveless pullover.

But the two girls eagerly complied, falling into a warm embrace with Brenda's arms around Grace's neck and Grace's arms comfortably around Brenda's lower back, hands resting on her butt, kissing familiarly.

Grace moved her hands up to Brenda's hips, pulling her blouse out of the waistband of Brenda's skirt. Brenda cooperated by raising her arms up, and the blouse slipped up easily, leaving Brenda in her white sports bra, her hard nipples making small bumps in the fabric. Grace smiled and leaned down, kissing her nipples through the soft cups. Brenda moaned, her hips shivering, and caressed the back of Grace's head, stroking her long blonde hair, still in its ponytail.

Sloane knew that the two women had budgeted several hours for tennis, so the three of them could take as much time as they liked for the mutual seductions. Grace nuzzled and mouthed Brenda's sweet, small breasts, the fabric of the bra wetting from her saliva.

"God, Grace," Brenda moaned. "That feels so good..." Grace looked up at Brenda, their eyes connecting and both women shivered as they hugged again, Grace's face now nestled in the crook of Brenda's jaw, and moving up to her ear and along her hairline, nuzzling and licking her as Brenda moaned with pleasure.

"You taste so good," Grace whispered, her voice muffled by Brenda's hair. "I want to taste the rest of you, too." She sunk to her knees in front of the black haired girl, her nose against her skirt, then lifting it to look at the gusset of Brenda's panties.

"God, so beautiful," she moaned. Sloane could see the dark line of moisture bisecting her panties, as Grace leaned forward pressing her nose against the wet fabric, then her tongue. "Mmm," the blonde sighed, her ponytail bobbing up and down as she worked her tongue over it.

Sloane slipped her hand down inside her baker's white pants, stroking over her pink clit, then deep inside her wet slit, enjoying the heat of her own body and excitement. Then she withdrew her wet fingers, stroking along her plump, warm labia, loving the feel of friction over her sensitive nerve endings there. It was difficult to stay focused on the two randy women in front of her while she masturbated, but the sight of two beautiful young women making love was too wondrous to miss.

Grace placed her hands under Brenda's skirt, on the waistband of her thick, white panties and pulled them down to her mid thigh, revealing Brenda's completely bare pussy, her labia and clit large and reddish, glistening with her inner generated moisture.

"Lick it," Brenda whispered. "Eat my pussy...oh god, now!" Her hips shuddered, a clear sign to Sloane that the brunette had just cum - was still cumming, as a matter of fact. Grace had wasted no time pressing her nose deep into Brenda's wet slit, then withdrew to take her labia between her teeth as her tongue lapped at both labia and slit.

Sloane noticed that Grace had her right hand between her legs, under her own skirt, caressing her vulva as she lapped at her girlfriend's sopping wet pussy, and her left hand around Brenda's hip, her fingers deep inside the girl's cute ass cleft, simultaneously exploring Brenda's dark butt hole with a finger while pulling her hips closer to her face.

Brenda was moaning wildly, her panties slowly working their way down her legs as her legs moved spasmodically, freeing her thighs to separate farther apart, giving Grace greater access to her abundant, fragrant and moist charms.

Sloane continued playing with herself, cumming to several hot orgasms, then decided to involve herself with the two writhing women, intensely curious about their taste and smell. She walked up to Brenda and kissed her softly on the lips. Brenda's eyes fluttered open, her eyes wild, and reacted, kissing Sloane back fervently, gasping into Sloane's mouth. their tongues excitedly dancing together.

Sloane felt Grace's hand moving up her leg and fumbling at the snap at her waist. She reached down to help Grace undo her pants, the loose white fabric dropping off the cute brunette Pax agent's hips almost immediately. Grace moaned when she saw that Sloane - who had every reason to foresee this outcome to events - wasn't wearing any panties, her pussy so adorably cute and wet for her feasting pleasure.

Grace placed her hand over Sloane's pussy, relishing her heat there, her fingers caressing and massaging Sloane's smooth skin and tight, narrow slit - which nonetheless betrayed itself with a warm droplet of her feminine cream at the bottom of the opening. Grace deliberately caressed along Sloane's labia with her nails, and teasing along her entrance, picking up a thin coating of her lube to ease her caresses and avoid irritation. It was a practiced move - this was apparently not the first pussy Grace had ever touched in a sexual way.

Sloane spoke. "I have a big, comfortable bed that we can play in...let's." The other two smiled in assent, as Brenda helped Grace to her feet, kissing her warmly and already removing Grace's top, skirt and panties as they moved to the bedroom. The trail of clothes there was amusing to all three of the heated women. By the time they reached the bed, Brenda's bra and Sloane's white baker's work shirt were gone, leaving all three delightfully naked and soon in each other's arms.

Brenda and Sloane began with Grace, with Sloane licking her way up Grace's naked body, licking and sucking on her toes, then the soles of her feet until she giggled, as Brenda set her plump ass cheeks on Grace's face, Grace's nose just above her ass hole, her tongue avidly licking the girl's hot, sweaty dirt hole, squealing as she felt Grace tongue fuck her dark hole.

As Grace licked her BFF's ass, Brenda leaned down and sucked on Grace's breasts, her pink nipples hard under Brenda's tongue. Sloane worked her way up Grace's legs, licking the insides of the girl's muscular and toned thighs until she reached her wet and steamy snatch, with just a tiny strip of hair above it, covering her pussy with her mouth and tongue fucking her gooey opening, hot, slick and juicy under her oral teasing.

Grace's orgasms radiated throughout her body, her moans muffled by Brenda's full ass cheeks, but still quite noticeable, spurring on the other two to torment her to even greater heights. Grace soon begged for release, her body torn by levels of pleasure that she'd never experienced with Matthew.

Sloane was next, with Brenda placing her wet, dripping pussy on Sloane's ready mouth, and Grace using a vibrator and butt plug that she'd found in a bedside drawer on Sloane. Sloane's orgasms were magnificent, a dozen in a long, long and almost endless line of orgasms that she had, and would, enjoy with other females.

Then Sloane and Grace fucked Brenda with a dildo they also found, and Sloane left the two girls in each other's arms to come down from their sapphic highs. After letting them sleep for a half hour, the three showered together, reprising the pussy and ass licking from bed, along with more attention to each other's breasts and nipples, and kissing gently among all three.

After they had dried and dressed, Sloane sat the two girls down to explain what had just happened, and why. The girls listened attentively, holding hands, and when Sloane asked if there were any questions, and for their feelings about their new points of view, the two went on for some time telling her. Then Sloane asked Grace something that had been weighing on her mind, and Grace responded with three words.

Sloane looked at her disbelieving, and then broke out in relieved laughter.

Chapter 11

"I'm so happy they invited us to the wedding," said Beth, resplendent in a Lhuillier emerald cocktail dress. "This ceremony is beautiful, and Grace is adorable in her wedding gown. Matthew must be so proud."

"He doesn't have any reason to think otherwise," replied Sloane, sitting beside her partner in the church pew. "He'll never find out that Grace isn't exactly straight, if we're lucky."

"And what was so funny after you and she and Brenda fucked - and doesn't she look nice, too..." Beth looked inquiringly at Sloane in her Apogeo column dress in black.

"I'm really not supposed to tell anyone...but I suppose you are the exception. You know how stressed out I was over turning a bride into a theoretically man hating lesbian just before her wedding day, right?" Sloane looked into her partner's adorable green eyes.

"Yes...you worried over it a lot...and then you said that you had a duty...so?"

"So...it turns out that Grace wasn't exactly straight before I met her," Sloane said. "She was fucking Brenda."

"I thought those two were kind of close," Beth said. "So, she was a lesbian already."

"No, not that," Sloane said. "When I told Grace and Brenda what had been done to both of them, Grace exclaimed, 'But I'm bi!' She was bi - is bi - and maybe she'll always be bi. But Brenda was gay."

"So that means, um, that um, Grace didn't get converted? And if Brenda was gay, she's still gay...but is she a converted gay?" Beth said slowly.

"Bisexual girls can't be converted," Sloane said. "It's one of the first things that Pax teaches its agents. And as such, can't be trusted...but FIT wouldn't ever be able to convert or trust her either and we have the advantage because while bi girls can't be converted by the virus, they can and do really enjoy lesbian sex a lot more after being infected. Grace hasn't gotten over how fantastic sex with Brenda and I was the afternoon after I gave them the solution - a super extra strong version, I might add."

"And Brenda?" Beth said.

"Well, that's the best part for us at Pax. You were converted from straight, as was I, but when gay girls are converted - which sort of sounds like bringing coals to Newcastle - besides having their sexual receptors permanently altered and heightened, they're also intensely loyal to the group that converted them. Brenda loves us and Grace, and Grace loves Brenda...and Matthew."

"So Pax Terra gets a Grace who's the next best thing to loyal to us-" Beth said.

"-and is even more likely to be a good wife to Matthew, keeping their family, and influence, strong," Sloane finished. "And Grace still gets to play with Brenda...and us."

"I beg your pardon?" Beth asked.

"Um, I had to promise that Brenda and Grace could play with us occasionally," Sloane said, smiling.

"You're so thoughtful, thank you baby," Beth said, giving her partner a lingering kiss on the cheek. "I love weddings."

###