The Sapphic Sisters of Pax Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your assignment is to convert Grace, before the wedding." Leticia looked expectant. "Questions?"

"Um, probably, after I've wrapped my head around it, " Sloane replied. "First question is 'Why?'"

"Because it will give Pax Terra an immense amount of influence and control over a large fortune and over a source of power," Leticia replied, sitting back and forming a steeple with her joined fingers. Sloane could hear the child's refrain in her head as she watched the Director.

"No doubt you'll have more questions, and you can submit them in writing. Now get started, all the information you'll need will be in your packet." Sloane rose to leave. For some reason she kept hearing the child's rhyme over and over:

"Here is the church,

and here is the steeple.

Open the doors

and see all the people."

"Jesus, I can't get that out of my head!" Sloane said to herself as she walked to her desk. The rhyme was annoying, like a bad commercial jingle that gets stuck in your head, playing on an endless loop. Beyond that minor unexpected annoyance was a deeper issue.

In brief, the qualms that Sloane felt about turning a conventional 'straight' bride into a lesbian.

Converting most women to lesbianism was a task that Sloane took to enthusiastically, as did all members of Pax Terra - and for that matter, FIT. But to do it to a woman on the brink of her wedding to a man, turning her life's goal on a dime from a lifetime companionship with a male and likely building a family where there had been none, didn't sit well with her. Sloane wasn't absolutely certain when the time came, whether she'd be able to go through with converting Grace Burch to sapphic love.

The conflicts inside her were giving Sloane a headache.

Chapter 3

Finally it got so bad that she decided to go for a walk to clear her head. She found that just exiting the building helped immensely, and walked out to the small courtyard that was originally designed for the building's smokers, but since fewer and fewer people were smoking - or now vaping - it was actually pretty pleasant and peaceful for nonsmokers like Sloane.

"Hey," Martha Grenoble said, as she looked up from her seat on a wrought iron bench under a maple tree. Martha was a forty year old woman who had come to Pax Terra when she was converted a few years before. Martha was still married - to a man - which amazed Sloane, but she figured it was Martha's life to do as she chose, more or less.

"Hi, Martha" Sloane said. "How are you?"

"Ohh...pretty well," Martha replied. "I've just been getting really horny lately, I think I might be getting tired of my husband."

"I'm sorry to hear that," Sloane said.

"He's really a nice guy but...you know."

It was a fact of Pax Terra life, and obviously true at FIT also, that no man could possibly bring a woman the pleasure that another woman could sexually and in most other ways, especially emotionally. Some converted Pax women remained with their husbands, but most eventually left...or their husbands left, when their wives immediately lost interest in sex. Paradoxically though, most resulting divorces due to this were much more amicable than the average divorce among straights.

"Have you found a girlfriend, or have you decided to play the field?" Sloane asked conversationally.

"I don't think many younger women would be interested in me at my age," Martha replied. "And I haven't really met any women my age here who aren't with someone already."

"That shouldn't make any difference," Sloane replied. "My partner Beth and I don't have any problem with each other having sex on the side - as long as it's not with a man."

"Oh, no chance of that!" Martha laughed, and Sloane smiled. "I wasn't all that crazy about sex with my husband before I was converted. Still, some relief would be nice..."

"You poor dear," Sloane said putting her arm around the older woman. "If you're at all interested..." she said, giving the woman a lingering peck on her cheek.

"Oh my...yes," Martha replied flustered. "You're so beautiful, I never imagined you'd ever want to fuck someone like me." She turned her face to Sloane's and kissed her hard on the mouth, the younger girl's mouth opening reflexively to take the woman's tongue in her mouth.

The two women became involved very quickly, conscious as they were of being on the company clock, and both knowing well how efficiently and quickly a woman can excite, then satisfy, another woman. Sloane began by caressing Martha's cheek as they kissed, soft and smooth, and was rewarded by feeling the black-haired woman hugging her more tightly, and her breathing quickening.

Sloane dropped her hand down into Martha's lap, and the older woman responded by moving her thighs apart in her skirt, providing access to her pussy for Sloane's hand. Sloane caressed her way up Martha's inner thighs, the skin smooth, warm and increasingly humid as her fingers neared the older woman's hungry cunt.

"Yes, please," Martha sighed, as Sloane's fingertips caressed her fat pussy lips under her panties, moist and slick, her slit open and pouting, anxious to be teased with another girl's fingers. Sloane began finger fucking Martha, her cunt taking two fingers easily. Martha slouched back on the bench and hiked up her skirt, exposing her pussy, hairy but neatly trimmed as she pulled her pretty panties to the side.

"Oh god, eat me...please!" she moaned, an invitation that Sloane had no intention of turning down. She got down on her knees on the bark mulch walkway in front of the woman, and spread her thighs further apart, Martha's hot, moist scent making Sloane's mouth water in lust and desire. She leaned in and kissed the hot, wet cunt, her lips caressing Martha's labia, her tongue thrusting inside her hot cave, lapping at her feminine cream. Sloane idly wondered why some men avoided eating women's pussies, as she thought it the most delectable nectar on earth.

"Fuck!" Martha screamed, her orgasm coming quickly. Her thighs shook with her surfeit of pleasure, her eyes rolling back as she nearly passed out from the amazing experience. She quickly began to push Sloane away, as Sloane was only getting started, enchanted by Martha's hot, wet pussy.

Sloane got the idea and looked up at Martha, her eyes questioning. "I'm sorry dear, I can only take so much happiness," Martha half-sobbed, half-laughed. "But come up here, let me kiss and lick your sweet face, and then return the favor." Sloane sat up on the bench again, her mouth glistening with feminine cream, her eyes sparkling.

"My god, you taste wonderful," she laughed. "I'll lick your pussy anytime you want!"

"I want to do you now," Martha replied. "I'll start with your face." Like a mother cat cleaning her kitten the only way she knows how, Martha licked the sweet smelling fluid off Sloane's pretty face, then the two women kissed long and deep, inflaming Sloane's passions even further.

Martha slid to her knees and separated Sloane's legs. "You'll have to help me, your skirt is so much tighter than mine," she sighed. Sloane hitched up her skirt, and Martha was thrilled to find that Sloane was sans panties. "Oh what an adorable pussy you have!" she exclaimed. "And bare...it makes you look like a little girl there!"

Sloane's pussy, a thin pink slit with thin labia, crowned by a medium sized clitoris, nonetheless was exquisitely capable of immense levels of arousal, and as with most women, her erogenous zones extended far beyond the obvious. Sloane responded best to caresses of her thighs, shoulders, arms and all around her butt and anus, besides the 'routine' labia - pussy - clit combinations, and Beth delighted in mapping every area that could bring Sloane to orgasm. But for purposes of a quick workday fuck, the routine would have to do.

"Lick me there," she directed Martha, her inner labia quite glistening and wet and urgently anxious for a woman's touch, the older woman enthusiastically lapping at her wet pussy like a cat at a saucer of milk. Sloane herself caressed her labia and around her clit, quickly building to a peak of pleasure and cumming three times in rapid succession, leaving her legs weak with a pleasant lassitude. Sloane floated down from her mount of pleasure to find Martha kissing her inner thighs, the older woman perceiving the 22 year old's sensitivity post-orgasm.

"Oh...nice," Sloane sighed as Martha sat back up on the bench, awkwardly unsure of how to complete their tryst. Sloane took control, as fucking in the break area was very familiar to her, as it was for many of the women in their office. There had even been some thought given to having a break room with lounges to enable easy fucking inside, but management had been afraid that no work would ever get done then, and was probably correct.

Sloane took Martha in her arms and kissed her deeply, inhaling her scent and reveling in her warmth and touch. "If you ever need a friend or lover, you know I'll be available," she whispered in Martha's ear. She looked into Martha's brown eyes, and seeing her understanding there, smiled.

"You make me happy," she said. Martha smiled back.

"Oh, me too," she said. "Thank you for everything, thank you so much." The two women returned to the office without remark by any of the other women, though by smell, appearance and their own experience it was obvious to them all what Martha and Sloane had been up to. Random couplings were encouraged between and among the thirty or so women of the office, to build morale, team spirit and to work off the excess tension that was ever-present in a Pax Terra woman. Affairs on the other hand were strongly discouraged, to avoid jealousies or plotting. The system worked well, and Sloane had fucked at least half the women there, a typical batting average considering turnover as agents and analysts transferred in and out.

"And what are you looking at?" Sloane said to Michael Carter, a male agent, as she returned to her desk.

"Me?" Michael said, looking innocent. "Nothing out of the ordinary," he responded, grinning. Although they were always a minority in numbers, each office had at least one male analyst and agent. They were both highly valued and respected in the Pax Terra organization, though very difficult to come by for various reasons.

"So, how's your love life?" Sloane asked him, grinning.

"Pretty good, but not quite as active as yours...or any other woman here, for that matter," he said. "I'm dating a boy named Jonathan, a freshman at Villanova. He is the sweetest thing." Sloane could detect only a slight southern drawl in the analyst originally from North Carolina, who'd been forced to flee to New Jersey after the "Rocky Mount Raids," in which FIT operatives murdered the agents in a small Pax Terra outpost in the western part of North Carolina.

The post had been abandoned and the remaining female agent and Michael moved out. It had been a dark time in the hidden global war for humankind.

"I hope you and your boyfriend are very happy," Sloane said sincerely. "You deserve every happiness." Michael blushed.

"Thank you," he replied quietly. "And have you decided about that FIT agent we've been following? Erin Rider..."

Sloane's expression was noncommittal, but her reply was not.

"When you get an opportunity, beat her up. Don't kill her, but leave her with some bruises that won't go away for a while. She's a major pain in the ass, but I think she may go away as an issue if we send her a clear message not to fuck with Pax." Sloane was not smiling, and she certainly wasn't kidding.

"I don't mean to pry, but isn't there some kind of back story between you two?" Michael asked.

"Yeah," Sloane replied. "She's my sister."

Michael stopped, frozen at Sloane's off hand comment. He couldn't know the turmoil inside Sloane under her calm exterior.

"Is there anything else?" Sloane asked calmly.

"Umm...oh, and I've got the information from Leticia..." He handed Sloane a thin packet.

Sloane opened it. "Where's the background info?" she asked. "This is just her schedule up to the wedding date..." Michael looked embarrassed.

"I kinda asked her the same thing. She said that's all we have."

Sloane frowned. "I guess I'm going to have to work with just this, then."

Chapter 4

For the rest of the day Sloane studied the woman's schedule, and made a few calls to get further information, then left for home. When she arrived, Beth greeted her warmly, wearing a flimsy nightie.

"Hi baby," Beth said. "I missed you, and I had the best experience I couldn't wait to tell you about."

"Oh?" Sloane said, a slight smile on her face. "Well, let me get us some wine and you can tell me all about it, okay?"

Beth said, "Already taken care of." Sloane found two glasses of wine at the table in front of the sofa and momentarily thought back on the dinner with Gretchen, and how she thought the woman was going to poison her. She shook off the thought - apparently she'd been wrong, and she'd have to work on forgiving herself for acting so rashly in killing the woman.

"Okay honey, tell me your news," Sloane said as Beth settled into her arms and they sipped their wine, a nice Riesling. "Mm, good," Sloane said and kissed Beth.

"You're supposed to say that after you kiss me," Beth teased.

"Oops," Sloane said. "So..."

"Okay," Beth said...

Chapter 5

"You remember that Packaged Delivery driver that I told you about, right?" Beth said eagerly.

"The one you've been flirting with? Blonde, about 5' 10" and 170 pounds, muscles?" Sloane said.

"Yeah. She delivered some cookware that I ordered today, and I was flirting with her...like usual, when she said, 'You don't know it but if you were ever serious about what you're hinting at, I would do you so hard and fast you wouldn't stop cumming until I was home and fucking my own girlfriend after dinner and drinks.'"

"I giggled - what an outrageous guy kind of thing to say. Then I thought I'd call her bluff and I said, 'Try me.'"

Beth smiled and paused before continuing, obviously wanting Sloane to tell her to 'go on.'

"Go on," Sloane said, smiling herself and snuggling closer to Beth, and slipping her hand between Beth's thighs, her hand resting on the thin fabric of her sheer panties over her pussy. She pressed lightly, and Beth jerked slightly from the welcome contact. 'Ohh,' she moaned.

"So she grabbed me - it wasn't hard to do, that bitch is built and works out - and kissed me. God she was tongue fucking me like my first boyfriend - showing no regard whatsoever for my feelings or wishes - and I loved it. I imagined that her tongue was a female dick, which it pretty much is anyway, and I was sucking her dick, which made my horniness spill over into 'please fuck-me-ness,' and she got the message."

Sloane could feel wetness forming in her own slit, the thought of a strong, butch woman fucking her lover was a major turn on, and she was only sorry that she hadn't been around to watch it and play too. She caressed the small bulge in Beth's panties, her nails scraping up and down the redhead's labia, making Beth groan with pleasure.

"Fuck, Sloane, I'm telling my story...ahh, god, yess..." She took a breath as she slipped her own hand between Sloane's legs, her fingers moving up the brunette's thighs under her skirt.

"So, she actually picked me up and carried me into our bedroom - yeah, she was going to fuck me on our bed - and laid me down. I couldn't stop her, and wouldn't have anyway." Sloane squirmed with pleasure at the thought of Beth cumming with another woman in their bed, and she hoped that Beth had the consideration not to change the bed, so that she could smell their lovemaking in the sheets.

"God, baby," Sloane gasped. "I hope this gets as dirty as fuck, because you're making me very hot." Beth giggled.

"Oh yeah," she said. "So then she stripped down while I lay there, and she's really got some muscles on her. Her boobs were kind of big, which I can take or leave, and her ass was really round, but hard as a rock. I don't know how I feel about that. But she had a cute blonde muff at her pussy, and her labia and clit were quite large. She fingered herself to show me how wet she was, then made me lick her fingers - she tasted and smelled wonderful - not as good as you, but nice."

"I was wearing shorts and a blouse, and she gently unbuttoned my shorts and slipped them down my hips, pulling my panties along with them, and knelt between my legs and began kissing and licking my cunt."

"This cunt?" Sloane teased, her finger under the hem of Beth's panties an inch away from her labia. Beth squirmed happily.

"Yeah, baby, just like that," she said as her own hand was exploring Sloane's increasingly wet pussy. The two women were now actively stroking each other's tight slits with the practiced experience of lovers who knew the other very, very well and knew what the other desired most. As a result they were both quickly ready to cum, their first of the evening together.

"Her mouth was all over my pussy - she eats out like she kisses, aggressively as fuck, definitely old school butch dyke doing me. I was cumming like mad, and couldn't wait until she let me eat her - or really, force me to eat her, cuz we were playing a little rape game with me protesting all the way and her dominating me - so fucking hot with a stranger, y'know?" Sloane nodded.

Beth and Sloane were becoming increasingly wrapped up in Beth's story, Beth through the retelling of her afternoon's ecstasy, and Sloane through the pleasure she got from hearing of her lover as a total lesbian slut. Their orgasms were small but numerous, their pussies soaking with wetness from their pleasures, but they both wanted to make it to the end of Beth's account.

"Baby, she doesn't lick pussy as well as you and she wouldn't get me as excited as you do, because she wasn't you, but I was cumming like mad, I even squirted twice - it was heavenly, I think the bed is still wet. Finally, though I got her to bring her pussy over my face. I could smell her scent, it was a mixture of sweat and heated pussy, strong and rich, I couldn't wait to bury my nose and tongue in her swampy cunt. When I did, she started cumming, her thighs almost crushed my head - my ears are still sore - and dripping that thick, creamy cum into my mouth and all over my face. I made sure not to wash my face so you could smell and taste it." Beth grinned as Sloane licked her lips.

"After we'd both cum a couple of times, maybe a couple of dozen, I lost count - she asked me if we had a strap-on. Of course I told her yes, I knew she'd be a harder fuck than anyone else ever, even you, when she put it on she surprised me."

"She told me to get on my hands and knees and she pulled my panties down to my knees, then squatted down between my butt cheeks and started eating my ass. God, that tongue of hers was amazing as she first started by kissing my ass, then working her way in towards my butthole until her mouth was on it, then her tongue started sliding right up my hole, fucking my ass with that luscious cock tongue of hers. She was slobbering all over my hole, and I realized she was lubricating my asshole, which meant she was going to fuck me there."

"You know how tight I am back there, and how big that strap-on is - we've never used it in each other's ass. I started whining and she told me to shut up, she was going to fuck my hot lesbian ass until I came a couple dozen times. She notched the fat latex head into my hole, then started pushing, holding onto my ass with her left hand while her right hand went between my legs to my pussy, stroking me there, getting me super excited while I was worrying about that big fat girl cock about to split me in two."

"My hips were rotating around from her scratching my labia and clit, while she started pushing into me. Hard at first, and that hurt because that big cock head had to get past my anus - fuck, I was seeing stars! But the pleasure of having her fingers on my pussy helped me forget about that and I started cumming, a long swelling wave of just cumming, and pleasure and dreaming."