The Sapphic Sisters of Pax Bk. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elisha leaned over and brought her face to the girl's sweet, unspoiled pussy, her simple slit red and glistening, a trickle of clear cream literally running from the bottom of it, through her perineum to her ass, like a faucet not quite shut off. She lapped at the girl there, not so much for sexual satisfaction - though everything she did with this teen girl and the others like her did satisfy, but rather to remove the urine from the girl's skin so that it wouldn't irritate her later. Besides, she just enjoyed the taste and smell of girl piss.

Satisfied that the girl's intimate areas were free of traces of her pee, she removed Randy's knit, short-sleeved top and tiny bra, leaving her quite naked, as beautiful a sight as Elisha could ever hope to see. Elisha would never tire of revealing, then reveling in the lovely nude bodies of young college girls, and their subsequent initiation into the full spectrum of joys that FIT would offer them. Her brow creased momentarily at the memory of the very rare females who actually had resisted through some unknown biological quirk, and the horrible fate of those poor women.

As the girl lie there still shaking softly, Elisha undressed and joined the girl in bed, covering them both with the sheet and light blanket, spooning her body within her own, covering the girl with her warmth and softness, kissing the girl's downy neck where her long, blonde hair had fallen away from her skin, and murmuring soft words into the girl's ear.

Chapter 4

The naked older woman and 18 year old babysitter slept together for about an hour, innocently entwined in each other's arms.

Waking completely refreshed, Elisha nuzzled Randy's neck with her nose.

"Darling..." she whispered, as Randy roused.

"Ohh," she murmured, "I had the most delicious dream."

"Tell it to me," Elisha murmured.

"I dreamt that you came and rescued me from my parents...they were such horrible people. Then you flew me away to your beautiful castle in the sky...it was lovely, and magnificent, shining and so, so beautiful..."

Randy twisted in Elisha's arms, her body touching Elisha's as she turned to look at her. "...just like you."

Randy brought her face in closer to Elisha's and now initiated their passionate kiss, and Elisha knew that Randy's conversion and initiation was complete.

The rest of the night would be for play.

Randy burrowed her way down Elisha's middle aged body, plumper and subject to gravity, but still quite attractive to the average male or female, converted or not. To Randy she was the most perfect woman on earth, as most FIT women would appear to be. She gently kissed Elisha's prominent, stiff, dark nipples, taking each one in her mouth in turn, her hand squeezing and even pinching the breast, warm and substantial, as though trying to gain milk from her sapphic lover.

"Bite it, bite my nipple...with your teeth," Elisha urged her. Randy looked up at her uncertainly, then returned to the hot nub of flesh and nipped it, drawing blood, the crimson drop sparkling momentarily as it rested on Randy's lower lip, then dissolving as her small, pink tongue mixed it with the other liquids in her mouth.

"Ahh, ahh yess," Elisha moaned, the small, sharp pain coursing through her to hit her clitoris like a tiny mortar of pleasure, exploding there and bringing on yet another orgasm. "Unnh fuck, cumming," she pressed out through gritted teeth and pursed lips. Randy brought her face even with Elisha's, her warm, soft lips working magic as they pressed into Elisha's, relaxing the post-coital tension in Elisha, her own lips and mouth now relaxing, a small copper taste from Randy's mouth, her blood offering given back to her mistress.

Satisfied that she had performed correctly, Randy continued to follow her new instincts planted inside her the day before by FIT's viral solution, and continued her sweet journey down her lesbian lover's body, much as salmon must inexorably swim upstream to spawn. She kissed the woman's rounded belly, her flesh firm but plumper than in her youth, the fragrance of Elisha's excited twat beckoning her irresistibly.

"Mmm,mmm," Randy moaned, her own cunt on fire now as the soft, sweet and intense tendrils of female fragrance insinuated inside Randy's inflamed brain, the very scent of another ripe and ready woman's pussy enough to make her cum, and she paused, shivering and quivering in joy, fully knowing that the pleasure of another woman could never be matched by any other creature in Lilith's dominion.

She paused to let the ecstasy wash over and through her, as Elisha's fingers gently stroked her long, blonde hair, the older woman content to sigh and just enjoy the younger woman's pleasure, knowing that soon enough Randy would be feeding from her own Mount of Venus.

Randy soon reached Elisha's small, neat pubic bush, a tiny whorl of manicured fur, an artistic expression rather than so much of an actual presence. She kissed the smooth black hairs, fine not coarse, soft against her lips. Elisha's heady liqueur beckoned her on.

Randy paused to gaze upon the fount of Elisha's pleasures, both given and taken, her shiny, moist pearl of a clitoris fully exposed as her lighter pink hood had gradually withdrawn, Elisha defenseless against the sweet depredations of Randy's tongue and lips. Softly, slowly, gently she placed her moist lips on Elisha's pink clit, understanding that too much might, for once, be too much.

"Ah, ah," Elisha moaned. "Yes yes oh yes, kiss me, my darling, kiss my cunt with your marvelous mouth, lick my erect tenderness, oh god yesss!" Elisha's hips had begun slowly rotating as Randy's first wisps of warm breath caressed her button, teasing that ultra sensitive organ with another woman's loving presence.

Then fiercer, Randy's gushing breath cascaded over Elisha's fount of love like a molten hurricane, the heat and force of a young girl's uncensored breath bringing on an orgasm, sweet and powerful, to the woman from FIT. "OH FUCK!" she shrieked, a scream purely from pleasure and oneness with her still naive female lover.

Randy couldn't hold back her grin of satisfaction - she had made a beautiful, older and far more experienced woman reach the heights of pleasure - and knew that the fixed course of finding a man someday and marrying him would never be for her, her visions now featuring a beautiful woman, perhaps even Elisha, waking next to her every morning and smiling, holding their baby together, even sharing a sweet, lengthy shower every day as they brought each other to paradise before going to work.

In some ways her dreams and fantasies were still as childish as they had been the month before, but now she could envision more clearly how and with whom she would fulfill them. Emboldened by her initial successes at pleasuring a woman, she paused to allow Elisha to calm, and then brought her lips to the skin around Elisha's hot clitoris, kissing and quickly lapping her smoothness, then lingering with her lips there.

Elisha's responses pleased the girl. "God darling, your mouth is so good on me, kiss me as you are, you're perfect, I must die...I must die, oh I'm cumming again," her voice rising in pitch as she was carried away to an Eden without an Adam, but plentiful with Lilith and Eve pleasing each other endlessly. Randy rode the bumps as Elisha writhed in total pleasure, her mature lover cumming for a good five minutes.

Finally, Randy felt Elisha's hands urging her up, up and she slid up Elisha's hot, damp body, feeling the woman's ongoing tiny tremors of fulfilled lust as she moved, until the two women were languidly kissing, full female lips together, tongues caressing and breath shared.

"You're such a fast learner, now I shall show you a more difficult task - making a woman cum while you yourself are cumming. Would you like to learn that?" She looked at Randy in a kindly way, gazing into Randy's blue eyes. The blonde nodded eagerly, remembering how amazing, how earth shattering her own previous orgasms had been, and anticipating so many more.

Elisha rose, then turned and brought her head down to Randy's midsection on the bed, and her own hips by Randy's face. "So simple," Elisha murmured, "We can please each other at the same time. This time, though, use your tongue on my slit and my labia." Needing no further direction, Randy dove in, her face pressing into Elisha's wonderfully fragrant cunt, smelling so strongly of fresh peaches, and her own delicious feminine musk.

"God," Randy muttered to herself, not an exclamation of her own pleasure, but amazement at the wondrous beauty of another woman's body. Was her own as beautiful? She doubted it, but it would be wonderful to sample more - many more - women's bodies and enjoy their perfection, however they might appear to others.

With both women on their sides, she dipped her face into Elisha's humid vee, the woman raising her upper leg a few inches to give her even more access, then raised her own, mimicking Elisha to show that she understood the lessons still being taught. Her face was deep into the heat of Elisha's female core, her tongue beginning to lap deep inside the hot slit at her center, finding to her amazement the sweet, syrupy liquid of Elisha's excitement waiting for her, and gushing at her touch. She swallowed the sweet liqueur of love, adoring the taste and adoring Elisha.

Randy became distracted when she felt Elisha's long tongue touching her own center, and momentarily stopped licking Elisha's swampy pussy. As Elisha licked her, Randy's orgasms were long and many. She felt as though she were caught in a riptide of lust, trying to force her way through the incredible ecstasy to return the love, her tongue once again in action, lapping along Elisha's plump labia as Elisha licked hers, trying to mimic her mentor.

Both women moaned in pleasure, cumming again and again, their bodies moist and hot on each other as they orgasmed, soft words of endearment from one to the other, and back again, and Randy was sure that this was the paradise that her parents' religion had promised her. In that cause, she knew now that she had a new god to worship - or rather goddess, as all pleasure and delight would endlessly come from this female, or women like her, forever and ever, amen.

She giggled at the thought of her new prayer and was settling in to enjoy - and to be enjoyed - between Elisha's legs all night, when she felt Elisha shift, rolling under her body, flipping Randy on top of Elisha. The sensations were amazing as their naked bodies made even more contact than before, hot female flesh pressed by gravity on female flesh, her feeling of oneness with Elisha reinforced by this new position, and she came again, this time what seemed to be a more emotional and less physical cum, as she felt that the two were more closely becoming one.

It seemed as though they fed at each other's body for hours, or perhaps it was days, Elisha's face surely coated in the hot syrup that Randy could feel flowing from her body onto the omnivorous woman's mouth under her.

Finally though, Elisha had yet another surprise for the excited little blonde, aggressively pushing Randy's body down her own a few inches - a task made easy by the slick sweat between them lubricating their contact - then clamping her fingers hard onto Randy's perfectly round and plump ass cheeks, and rotating her body up a few degrees until Randy realized that her bottom was directly over her lover's face. Then Elisha pulled Randy's humid buttocks down onto her face, her nose, lips and tongue deep inside that hot cleft, and she could feel Elisha's tongue wriggling deep inside her anus!

She hesitated, conflicting thoughts filling her sex addled brain. So nasty to lick somebody's dirty hole where they pooped...but it felt so nice. And Elisha seemed not to mind at all that Randy's bottom wasn't perfectly clean now. Randy realized that her bottom was rotating a little on Elisha's face, obviously her ass had voted in favor of being licked by another girl.

Then her stream of orgasms hit her, different from the first dozens she'd experienced from her clit. These were gentler and less overwhelming, but seemed to flow together into a hot stream of delight that owned her mind, body and soul. "Unnh, so good, baby," Randy crooned, taking an active role in grinding her ass into Elisha's face, and even felt unexpected pleasure as she heard Elisha gasping for breath occasionally.

Then it occurred to Randy that she was missing the point of Elisha's actions - she must learn to lick another girl's bottom, dirty or not, while cumming herself. But how to reach Elisha's dirty rear hole? Her sweet pussy lay before her, and Randy was tempted to bury her face there in her hot, flowing pudding and be satisfied. She did at first, her tongue lapping the entire length of that sweet, feminine opening, lapping up the mass flow of female cum, but so much dripping down to Elisha's ass, out of sight.

Sighing - there was so much to drink in and taste from one woman's body, how could she ever hope to do it all - she urged Elisha to lift her legs up towards her breasts, and then her asshole would be closer and just maybe she could reach it. Elisha seemed to know exactly what she wanted, but then, why wouldn't she? She pulled her legs up, knees bent and mirabile dictu! there was the loveliest asshole - check that, the only asshole - that Randy had ever seen, but it did look quite beautiful to her, and it was Elisha's sweet, tight, lickable and kissable asshole.

With a little stretching she was able to bring her mouth to the gaping, smooth tunnel inside of her lover, and she hoped and feared that it might smell or taste awful. She so wanted to be as decadent and depraved for Elisha as possible, and as far as Randy knew, asshole licking was about it. So, her first asshole to eat might as well be filthy, dirty, streaked with awful brown syrupy streaks of wet shit, or caked with lumps of undigested corn or something.

To her relief and disappointment, her female lover's anus appeared clean, though there was an inoffensive earthy smell about it, and that ever present fragrance of peaches. She stiffened her tongue as best she could and fucked it into that flesh tunnel, her tongue apprehending the texture inside of the lesbian, and liking her slick smoothness, almost lacking texture like licking plastic wrap, unlike the lining of her pussy which was almost textured.

"Two different aspects of my lover," she thought, licking, fucking and kissing that wet, hot hole, feeling Elisha shiver in orgasm under her, and feeling orgasms race through her own body.

The two women formed a ball of anal licking, orgasms seeming to course from the mouth of one into the dark nether hole of the other, then to her mouth to be transmitted nearly perpetually, orgasms unto eternity. Indeed, neither one could actually remember when they simply fell away from each other, then recombined in each other's arms to sleep the sleep of the dead.

Chapter 5

The ringing phone woke Elisha up.

"Yes?" she snapped into the mouthpiece. She listened for several minutes, then replied.

"I'll be right there, Ariel," she said, closing the call.

"Wha...what is it?" Randy said groggily. "Is it my mother?"

"What?" snapped Elisha. "Your mother? Your mother's drunk, isn't that what you said...every night?" She was already out of bed getting redressed.

"Yes," replied Randy meekly. "I just thought..." Elisha patted her arm, cooling down with her still naive pet.

"Go back to sleep, there's a little problem at work I have to attend to. Get some sleep, I'm going to be keeping you up way past your bedtime for a long, long time from now on."

Randy smiled sleepily. "I'd like that," she said. Then, more quietly, "I love you."

Elisha paused her dressing. "I love you too, sweetheart...more than I've ever loved anyone before."

"That's nice," Randy whispered, sleep already overtaking her. The last thing she saw before slipping into unconsciousness was the time on the bedside clock in red letters, 2:30.

Chapter 6

Elisha cursed the loss of Sharyl Weiner as she drove, nominally the Facilities and Maintenance Director of New Dominion College, who would normally be tasked with directing response to an incident at a satellite facility, like the one that Ariel had described. She had been trained in responding to any attack on FIT, unlike Elisha, who was covering for the stupid dead bitch, and who really had more important things to think about. Apparently some vandals had broken into the records storage depot for FIT's East Coast operations, setting fires in several locations.

But Sharyl had to go and get herself killed in a skiing accident in Austria, leaving others to pick up the pieces in the meantime. "Ariel would be a good candidate for that position, but she needs a lot more experience," Elisha thought. "Still, this will be good exposure and a chance for me to read how she responds to an event. We can start with figuring out who did this, and why."

Nonetheless, Elisha felt secure in leaving the FIT response up to Ariel - a major mistake on her part.

When Elisha arrived at the depot site, fire engines were already combating the blazes, and Ariel was waiting for her outside the fire cordon. "They won't let any civilians inside right now," Ariel said, leaning into her window as Elisha sat listening to her update. Elisha didn't miss her emphasis on the word, and laughed.

There were civilians, and then there were civilians. Elisha and Ariel were deep combatants in a global struggle for earth, in which the stakes could not be higher - the lives of every man on earth, and the souls of every woman. The forces of FIT, or "Females Inherit Terra," versus a similar sapphic group called Pax Terra, the difference in their overall goals basically only being the degree of bloodthirstiness. FIT was intent on eliminating every male, while converting every woman into a lesbian. "Pax Terra, on the other hand," she thought, "was too squeamish and indecisive to eliminate men, while still desiring to convert every woman to sapphic pleasures."

Ariel had been a temp that Elisha hired in the Psychology Department, who had displayed excellent instincts for the undercover fight, once she had been converted by Elisha herself. And Elisha had to admit that there was more than just the usual impersonal attraction that every seductress had for her converts.

Elisha reveled in the span and variety of pussy available to her - Randy was evidence of that, and Elisha's cunt was itching as she considered all the delights that she had for the eighteen year old teenager waiting for her in her bed. But Ariel had brought a rare enthusiasm and willingness to debase herself, and that pleased Elisha considerably.

But enough time for that. Elisha would have to secure the site as soon as the county firemen were through, and then lead the investigation into the whys and the whos behind this. One thing nagged at Elisha, though.

"There are a lot of FIT staff here," she commented to Ariel, looking at the silent cars filled with serious looking women, waiting. "Did you leave enough back at the college itself, to protect the project in the Psych building?"

Ariel leaned into the car once again as if to respond, opening her mouth to say something, as Elisha turned toward her to hear what she was saying, over the noise of the fire engines' pumps.

Ariel's hand came up, and something wet and cold sprayed into Elisha's face. She gasped, fully inhaling the wet spray, and looked at the girl's face, wonderment and questions showing in Elisha's eyes even as the light began to go out behind them. She shuddered briefly, then stopped breathing and slumped in her car seat.

Ariel smiled, and said "No, no I didn't, you fucking cunt."

Then she reached in to check the woman's pulse. Finding none, she nodded slightly to herself and rushed off to find an EMT or fireman to confirm the woman's "heart attack," which would withstand even the most attentive autopsy. The spray, developed in Pax Terra's laboratories in Melbourne, would evade any known chemical analysis.