The Sapphic Sisters of Pax Bk. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Had she still been alive, it's not likely that Elisha would have understood the words, "For Patricia," that Ariel murmured, but she most likely would have understood the meaning. For in that car died the murderess of at least a dozen Pax Terra agents over the years, and directly or indirectly, over a hundred young girls, men and boys.

Elisha's elimination was the primary reason for the entire diversionary operation at the FIT records depot. But there was yet another reason, and the secondary squad from Pax Terra would have to deal with that, and fast.

Chapter 7

"Team, you know our target, you know the layout of the Psych building...if Ariel succeeded, the FIT response will be disjointed and essentially unguided. That's no reason for over confidence, but every reason to believe we'll be successful. Good luck, keep your heads up, and may the Goddess be with you."

Sloan Gamble's role as raid manager was finished - setting up the op, and pushing the GO button was all that she could do, the rest was in the hands of the Pax Terra combat specialists out of Houston and Dallas, the self-named "Texas Hot Twats.". She had every confidence that they'd succeed, and with any luck Pax Terra could begin to understand what had happened to those two girls connected to the Beginnings Fertility Clinic in Brooklyn.

The two, one a junior account at the fertility center, the other her roommate, had appeared to be a conventional conversion by FIT, if an accidental one, but then something had gone wrong.

FIT had immediately kidnapped the two women from their apartment and moved them to their secret lab in the basement of the Psychology Department at New Dominion College.

Information from that point on was limited, but an initial foray by a mixed male-female scout squad masquerading as local firemen on a complaint inspection, and continuing information from deep cover agent Ariel Tanzett working in the Psychology Department itself had confirmed that the two girls were growing together into one organism with one blended mind, some sort of mutation possibly caused by a mutation of the base virus itself. This mutant seemed to have psychic powers apparently far beyond those ever noted in converts before. Most alarming was the suggestion that the mutant could actually control the minds of others under certain as yet unknown conditions.

She shuddered at the image of two humans combining into one. It was by far the oddest project that she'd ever encountered in her years with Pax, but she shrugged. "We don't get to choose our battles in this business."

"Team A, ready to enter," Darla Jennings radioed to Sloan. No response was required, the entry and grab teams were running independently of outside direction and would only be communicating with each other as they entered the Psychology Building from different entry points. "Team B, ready to enter," radioed Christianne Donovan.

The next half hour was radio silence as far as everyone outside was concerned. They waited in their box trucks labeled with the advertising for nonexistent small businesses to receive the returning teams and their "booty," the organism that was the result of the Brooklyn FIT conversion gone wrong. Later, Pax scientists would either further study the thing or put the two girls out of their misery, a decision that Sloan was glad that she would not have to make - that would be in the hands of senior Pax Terra staff back in Australia.

Twenty eight minutes after Darla's signal, the two teams began to return to the trucks, and immediately Sloan could see that something was wrong. They were returning in ones and twos, some of them limping or being helped along by their partner, instead of the expected clumping of individuals as planned.

Jumping down from the cab of one of the trucks, Sloan asked one of the girls, Doña Ramirez, a team member from Mexico, what had happened. The look of confusion on the plump, attractive girl's face cleared under her commander's inquiry.

"It was an ambush, basically," the girl said. "We made entry all the way down to the basement laboratories, the operation going smoothly, and then all hell broke loose. There was a group of women there with guns and knives, and they attacked us, as though they knew we'd be there. They fought like Coatlicue!" Sloan looked at her enquiringly.

"Um, she was a demon goddess. I mean they were fierce, and didn't seem to care if they were injured, or died. It was almost as if they were robots, operated by someone else. Our injuries were severe."

"Did you get to the lab where the...girls...were?" asked Sloan.

"Yes, and they...it... was gone," Dona responded. "Again, it looked to us as though they...or someone...knew that we were coming and desaparecido...they disappeared themselves."

"Get yourself over to the medics, and have them check you over," Sloan said. "And thank you for your efforts, Doña," she said, briefly hugging the girl.

"I'm sorry," the girl said. "We failed and I have no idea why." Doña hesitated, then spoke again.

"One other thing...I don't think the women were FIT troops. They looked like the staff of the laboratory itself, scientists and students."

"We'll analyze the body camera footage and know more later," Sloan said. "Right now we just have to recover the teams."

Sloan fidgeted as the team members from both teams straggled back. It was clear that their attempt to snatch the FIT mutation had been a failure, and that apparently the mutation...the girls...weren't even there.

Darla finally rolled in, her shoulder bleeding heavily. She looked at Sloan, and gestured at her shoulder. "A fucking red-haired demon with a dagger," she shrugged, and then winced at the pain in her shoulder. "That fucking thing," she said, referring to the two mutated women, "I think it's like a dark star, y'know? Like a fucking dark star that pulls in everything, including light...in this case, people. We've got to stop it, chief."

Sloan looked at her. "Yeah, I think you're right...but right now we've got to regroup." Sloan counted heads.

"Everyone's accounted for, except Brenda," she said. "Who saw her last?" She started making plans for going back in - she refused to leave any woman behind.

"Here I am," yelled a cute short-haired African-American woman - a girl, really. She was the youngest member of any of the teams, though over 18. What was startling about her appearance, was that she was accompanied by a handsome, black-haired man in his mid-forties, supporting her as she limped along, and holding a piece of fabric, apparently his jacket - to her side, stanching blood from a deep knife cut.

"I think she belongs to you," the man said with a shy half-smile, like someone who realizes he's wandered into the wrong bar, and doesn't know if he's going to get beaten to death, or have a round of drinks bought for him.

"Take Brenda, and get her ready to travel," Sloan directed one of the medics. As the girl limped off under a new support to the aid station in one of the trucks, Sloan turned back to the man.

"Thanks for helping our girl. We don't get many of your type at these parties," she said.

"You mean men?" he replied wryly. "Yeah, I get that. I just happened to be in the neighborhood, and I thought I'd help a damsel in distress, even if I'm not her type."

"What brought you to this neighborhood, if you don't mind my asking?" said Sloan. "This is a girls' school after all, and they don't much like dating or hiring men here..."

This guy wasn't like most other men. He actually seemed to understand what was happening around him.

"In a word, revenge," the man said. Sloan raised her eyebrows, but said nothing.

"And thanks for leaving it alone," he said. "Anyway, good luck." And then he walked off, getting into a beat up 2008 Ford Escape that Sloan had assumed belonged to somebody living in the area.

Sloan turned to an aide. "Get pictures of that guy and his car, check the license plates. I think we need to find out who he is."

"Yes ma'am, the girl said, rushing off to comply.

"Okay, now everyone's accounted for," Sloan murmured.

"Alright, let's roll out. FIT's going to be pulling themselves together soon, and they're going to figure out very quickly that Pax is behind this morning's activities. We need to be clear of Virginia as soon as possible." The teams would be dispersing throughout the Southeast of the United States, then return to designated centers, mainly in Florida, for debriefing.

Chapter 8

Randy woke up at about 9:30, exhausted by the night's wonderful activities, and desperately missing Elisha already. She puttered about the woman's house, with no way to contact her or knowing that much about the woman, so all she could do was to wait. Finally at 1 in the afternoon, she wrote a note to Elisha and left it on the neatly made bed, giving her contact information and begging Elisha to call her when she got the chance, and then returned to her mother's house.

She would never find out what exactly had happened to her new mentor, Elisha's death being classified by authorities as a heart attack. FIT itself knew - or at least, strongly suspected differently - how she had died, but FIT had no idea that Elisha had infected and converted Randy. And members of the community would soon discover what happens when a completely untrained and fully infective FIT initiate, ignorant of her true nature, was unleashed in their midst.

Chapter 9

"Beth, you look radiant today," Sloan said, beaming. "Pregnancy suits you...I think I'm going to keep you barefoot and pregnant until our house is full of little girls."

Beth Hightower laughed. "Fine, as long as you clean up my puke and their baby diapers every morning." It was a few weeks after the events at New Dominion College, and several states away.

The chief East Coast agent for Pax Terra and her wife were at the agency's annual Festival, which might be described as an extremely sexy company picnic. Sexual relations were of necessity very flexible in an organization that was based on the concept of every member being a sexually enthusiastic lesbian. Sex between co-workers was common, frequent and entirely promoted. But the Festival was an opportunity for the women to enjoy themselves and let their hair down without worrying about work getting in the way - "work" of course being the responsibility for combating and thwarting the evil FIT organization.

"So, what's the final word on what happened at New Dominion College?" Beth asked her wife.

"You're being pretty kind in calling it 'what happened,'" Sloan said. "We fucked up."

"You had no way to know that the mutant would actually take control of its existence and future, and that it could actively control the people around it for, what 100 feet or so?" Beth said consolingly.

"And you succeeded in your main goal - you assassinated that horrible Elisha Barrett. Hadn't she murdered and tortured dozens of our agents, and even a bunch of non-involved little girls, along with the men and boys that FIT usually goes after? Was that Ariel Tanzett who actually got her?"

"Yeah, I guess I shouldn't lose sight of that," Sloan said. "Ariel did a great job throughout. Did you know that she volunteered for that undercover assignment from the start? It seems that Elisha had killed one of her cousins years ago." Beth smiled.

"She's a sweet girl. You know, I wouldn't mind if we got together with her and her girlfriend again." She batted her eyes at Sloan.

"I'd like that too," Sloan conceded. "But right now, she's making up for lost time with her girlfriend back in Charlottesville. Ariel was in deep undercover while she was pretending to be Elisha's lackey."

Just then, the two were interrupted by an attractive middle-aged woman.

"Oh, Sloan, I'm sorry for barging in, but I wanted to ask a big, big favor..."

"What is it, Johanna?" Sloan responded. Johanna Haig was a co-worker and close friend of Sloan's in the New Jersey office.

"It's my daughter, Diane. I've decided that it's time."

Sloan raised her eyebrows. This was a decision that always caused concern with the Pax Terra members who, for one reason or another, were in deep cover and had either husbands or boyfriends who had no idea that their significant other was a lesbian.

Johanna was married, with one daughter and two sons, whom she loved dearly. But she had been a lesbian working for Pax for the last 7years, and had chosen not to disclose this rather important set of facts to her family for obvious personal reasons.

But since her daughter had turned 18, she had decided that it was time to introduce her sweet and beautiful Kimberly to what Johanna knew was the only possible future for the human race, and ensure that she was on the right side in the process. She was going to be a lesbian, inevitably and gladly, as would every other woman on earth, and Johanna wanted to make certain that it was as a member of Pax Terra, not the horrid FIT gang.

"I made her some tea two days ago, and of course she came to me today to tell me she'd been having 'strange, but wonderful' dreams."

Sloan and Beth smiled, each remembering their own initiation into Pax Terra and woman love, and the peace and happiness that had ensued. "Your timing was...interesting," Sloan said, with a small smile.

Johanna giggled. "Honestly? I knew that if you two turned me down I'd have some other nice choices for her here." What she meant, was that she had chosen Sloan and Beth to introduce her daughter to the reality of sapphic sex and love, actualizing the pleasures and responsibilities that her dreams had only hinted at.

Sloan looked at Beth. At her nod, she turned back to Johanna and said, "We'd love to. She's here?"

"Yes," Johanna replied, letting out a deep breath. "Oh thank you so much," she said. She left to fetch her daughter.

"We can use one of the rooms, of course," Beth said to Sloan. As a sex-centered agency, it was only natural that at the Festival there would be a number of nicely appointed bedrooms for women to use for, ahem, personal reasons. The rooms were maintained by a trained staff to ensure that all surfaces were clean and fresh at all times, and stocked with toys and other supplies the women might require, even after several were used by groups of 8 or more women!

Johanna came back holding the hand of a fresh-faced dirty blonde-haired girl, her hair long and curly. "Kimberly had her hair done for today," she offered eagerly.

The girl blushed furiously. "Oh mom," she said, like every teenage girl before her who had been embarrassed by her mother at one time or other. Sloan took the girl's hand, brought it to her lips, and kissed it softly.

"You needn't have, you would look amazing in any case," she said gallantly, and Kimberly shivered. Both Sloan and Beth knew that it was because she'd just experienced a small orgasm, perhaps her first outside of her dreams, but said nothing. Girls that were going through the conversion process from straight to lesbian tended to have truly earth-shaking orgasms, and also to remember the experience as one of the most romantic episodes in a life destined to be filled with fantastic sex, so Sloan and Beth wanted it to be wonderful for this beautiful young girl, too.

Kim looked at Sloan. "You look just like that girl in Doctor-"

"Yes," Sloan interrupted. "I get that a lot."

"She's so beautiful," Kim said, her voice and eyes dreamy. Sloan looked embarrassed at the implied compliment, but said nothing.

"And goodness," Kim continued, looking at Beth admiringly. "You look so wonderful, you're so-"

"Pregnant?" Beth laughed. "I get that a lot." The four women giggled, and then Beth spoke up again, making the formal invitation that Pax Terra tradition required.

"Would you like to spend some time with us?" Beth asked, and the girl nodded eagerly.

"Yes, I would," she said, letting Beth take her hand now and lead her to one of the rooms. Sloan followed behind, admiring the girl's cute ass under her long skirt, and feeling herself wetting at the thought of caressing and kissing it later. Entering, the girl sighed, "Oh, how beautiful," she said. "It's the prettiest bedroom I've ever seen!" When she saw the bed, a king-sized bed with a blue floral pattern duvet, and contrasting solid colored square pillows in various shades of blue, she gasped. "It's lovely," she sighed.

"Let's get comfy on it," suggested Sloan. The girl impetuously jumped onto the bed, landing in the center, which suited Sloan and Beth, who would flank her on both sides. Sloan helped Beth up, at 8 months into her pregnancy she wasn't about to run and jump anywhere, and then Sloan walked around to the other side.

The three women lay back, reclining against the numerous pillows, which still allowed them plenty of room to stretch out. Kimberly, eager to get her initiation started, complimented Beth.

"You look so beautiful and glowing in your pregnancy," she gushed. "When are you due?" she asked.

"The doctor says 5 more weeks," Beth answered. "But I'd be okay if Samantha arrived a little sooner."

"Oh...you already know the sex of your baby?" Kimberly responded. Beth looked at Sloan, who shrugged. She knew that Beth was perfectly capable of getting her answer right.

As members of Pax, of course Beth had been impregnated with sperm that had been 'adjusted' to ensure that their offspring would have all the genetic attributes that Sloan could contribute fertilizing Beth's own egg, and the child had a 95% chance of being female, unlike straight couples who had closer to a 50-50 chance. While Pax couples certainly could tolerate men existing, they weren't about to do anything to promote the number of men when they could be increasing the number of females.

"Kimberly, your mother has given you the rare gift of perpetual happiness, something which has been denied women, well, forever," Beth began. "We understand that you've been having dreams...dreams of women making love to you, and that you've felt refreshed and happy when you wake up from them, is that right?"

Kimberly looked startled. "Yes, that's so, did my mother tell you about them?"

Sloan smiled. "We all had those dreams, Kim, Beth, and I...and even your mother. It's all a part of a process of growing into a new you, a you that would prefer...well, really, demand, the happiness of having another woman - or women's - love and affection her whole life. A new kind of lesbian, to use current society's term for woman love."

"My mom's a lesbian? But she's married...to my dad, a man."

"For reasons of her own, she's chosen to keep that life, because she was married to him before she became a lesbian. I suspect it was so that you and your brothers wouldn't undergo the disruptions that can occur when a 'straight' married woman comes out as lesbian," Sloan said.

"Now, you've been given that opportunity before you were trapped into current society's ideas of what you should do. I assure you, in thirty years that idea is going to be very different. But you're still free to choose what you want to be, and Beth and I would like to help you understand some of the joys of our choice."

Understanding that the classroom part of the presentation was almost over, Kim looked relieved. "Mom gave me a talk that was kind of like that," she said, smiling. "She also said that you could show me how women make love."

"Well, I guess we've moved on to the 'hands on' portion of the class," Sloan thought.

"Um, okay...any questions, to start?" Sloan asked.

"Well, yes," said Kim, turning to Beth. "Your breasts look amazing. Were they always that big? Do they hurt, Do you play with them sometimes? Do you-"

"Whoa, one question at a time," Beth laughed. "They're really big because I'm pregnant, usually they're pretty small. Would you like to see them?"

"Oh yes, very much," Kim responded.