The Sapphic Sisters of Pax Bk. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, help me get my top off," Beth said, unbuttoning the three buttons at the top half of the loose fitting plain, cream colored knit maternity top. Kim eagerly helped her remove it, lifting it up over Beth's head and setting it off to the side.

"Now my bra," Beth said, leaning forward a little to allow Kim to reach around her and unhook it at the back. This brought Kim's face close to Beth's, so Beth took Kim's face gently in her hands and kissed her, softly and deeply, the two women visibly wrapping themselves in growing passion.

Finally after a few minutes, while Sloan watched, interested, they broke their kiss and Beth giggled.

"You were going to unhook my bra..." she prompted the teenager, who was just sitting there, stunned by her emotions now in such a whirl.

"Oh, yeah...sorry," Kim muttered, reaching around again and succeeding in bringing away the heavy piece of padded fabric and underwire.

"Oh, that feels so good," sighed Beth. "Would you mind massaging my breasts a little, they get so cramped and hot in that thing."

Beth laughed. "Sloan says if it weren't for the extra milk, she'd just have them sent back and get my old, small ones - Sloan likes tiny titties."

"See her milk, Kim?" Sloan said, directing Kim's gray-green eyes to the little beads of milk already forming at Beth's nipples. "Taste it."

"Could I?" asked Kim, her eyes lighting up. Beth held up one breast a little higher in offering to the girl. Kim lowered her face to Beth's breast, gently taking the nipple, dark and swollen between her lips. Sloan could see that her tongue was busy tasting Beth's milk. "It's sweet," Kim said excitedly, and then wrapped her lips around it again, sucking.

"Yes, and Sloan says it tastes like peaches," Beth giggled. Then, "You can suck on it hard, Kim, it's alright." Kim got a look of concentration on her face, and then she, too giggled, as a thin stream of white breast milk ran down her chin.

"It squirted!" she said, grinning. Sloan noticed that both Kim and Beth were squirming as the teen began to suck in earnest at her wife's tit.

"Let me make you more comfortable," said Sloan, rearranging the girl's flowered skirt at her butt, then flipping it up at her crotch and bringing her hand down there, began caressing the girl's slightly pudgy thighs and the crevice between her thighs. Kim shivered, but didn't pull away, sighing and moaning, her mouth still on Beth.

Beth took one of Kim's free hands and placed it between her own thighs. "Feel how hot and moist I am, Kim," she whispered, spreading her thighs, the girl's hand slipping in under the bulge of Beth's tummy to her warm, damp vee.

Soon Sloan's fingers were busy under the thin fabric of Kim's virginal white panties, stroking the teen's labia and around her clitoris. Kim's fingers were equally busy if less well-practiced, exploring Beth's far juicier pussy, her vagina wider and more open than the young girl's.

"Slide your hand in," Beth coaxed the girl, as Beth stopped sucking at Beth's milky tit, and brought her face up to Beth's to kiss her, passion clearly taking control of the initiate. The two women kissed, Beth's tongue swabbing up the excess of breast milk on the girl's face and mouth, both tongues now moving around more wildly inside each other as excitement overtook them.

Beth moaned as Kim's fingers began squirming into her pussy, first one finger tentatively slipping into her warm, moist tunnel, then a second and a third, then the girl's whole small hand was fucking her cunt, Beth's hips beginning to rock with pleasure.

"Yes, baby, fuck me like that," Beth urged, cumming pleasantly, deliriously, over and over, her eyes shut as if to squeeze within her all the exquisite delight of having a girl inside her.

Even as Beth rocked in pleasure, Sloan caressed the girl's tight slit, occasionally circling her tiny cherry-colored clitoris with her fingernail, the sharp edge driving white hot spikes of ecstasy into Kim's brain, resulting in her ululating with pleasure.

"Ohwohwohwohwohwoh," Kim virtually sang, her voice rising and lowering in pitch as orgasm after orgasm raced through her, her pelvis shaking, her thighs vibrating with passion and delight. Sloan's finger toyed at the entrance of Kim's tight pink slit, not wanting to insinuate herself and possibly cause discomfort, but reserving the resulting pleasure for Kim's first real female lover, whoever she might be.

Sloan slipped down between Kim's thighs, and straightened out her hips and moved her legs apart, pulling Kim's panties down to reveal her enchanting little pink pussy and dark red clit.

Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed, but she still had a full, if yet immature, growth of fine curly hair there. Sloan dipped her face in, kissing the girl on her inner thighs, and watching her shudder with pleasure at each touch, each shiver an orgasm. She began kissing and licking the girl's wet slit, her tongue licking slowly up one side of her plump lips, then down the other, slipping between those luscious female lips less obtrusively than a finger, but with so much more ability to satisfy the girl. Sloan was rewarded with the girl's hot, fresh liqueur of love and lust, wetting Sloan's face with her feminine effusions.

"Mm, you're peachy too, baby, just like Beth, just like me...just like your mother," Sloan murmured for the girl to hear. It was clear that the girl understood the message - she was now a sister in a Sapphic sorority of the kind of women that she, herself, wanted to be, and that everything was alright and as it should be, a powerful message to a young girl desiring to be like the women she respected, and of course like the woman she most loved, her mother.

Kim's orgasms seemed endless - certainly to her - and dozens at a time were a rarity for straight women, but typical for the women of Pax Terra. Lovemaking between two Pax women commonly resulted in ecstatic delights for hours. Had straight women, most of them subject to the whims of men and insufficiently brought to pleasure by those same men, ever suspected the existence of Pax, would they not have tried to overturn the old ways of the world in a day, and instituted their own paradise immediately?

More likely they would begin a violent war with men - a war that no sane woman desired, as all brute power rested in the hands of men, and women would surely lose. So women bade their time, knowing that time and the subterfuge at which women excelled, would win that war without a shot ever being fired.

Kim sighed, and then turned to Sloan. "Please make love...no, fuck me and take me like you take Beth, your wife...I want to know fully what it's like to be another woman's wife."

Sloan kissed her, and at Beth's happy smile, laid the girl out on her back, then stripped off her own slacks and panties, and mounted Kim to scissor with her, gently showing her how she should arrange her legs so that they could best fuck, clit on clit, pussy on slit, with Sloan above the young beauty, directing their lovemaking.

As Sloan eased into her body, Kim looked up at the Pax agent with such a look of love, fierce as a lioness for her mate, or a mother for her child, that Sloan instantly knew that Kim would be a part of her life in years to come, and also Beth's too, and she was glad. The love between women in Pax Terra was never incestuous, even if it did often involve a sister with sister, or mothers and daughters, but it was real and universal.

If Sloan came across another woman from Pax, she knew that she would do whatever it took to keep that woman safe." Imagine a world," she had said to Beth, "where every woman protects every other woman...and eventually all there would be would be women loving each other and protecting each other. That's the world our two foremothers in Australia, Adana and Eve, started." That would be the first Garden of Eden that Lilith and Eve would have made, if left to their own devices and men hadn't gotten in the way.

Kim cried out as she came again, Sloan rocking in the saddle that their thighs formed, cumming herself, but silently, listening to Kim's song of birth as she became a sister of Pax Terra under her, and in her, and with her, their feminine creams joining and mixing and blending as they always did when two women made love in this special way that only women could share.

Sloan looked at Beth, tears of joy running down her cheeks as she watched her woman initiate another, and stroked her own swollen labia, all preparing to bring forth within weeks, yet another Daughter of the American Evolution.

Chapter 10

"Dark Star?" said Beth, looking over Sloan's shoulder at the screen of her tablet. "What's that?"

"Remember the mutant girl-thing from Virginia that we went looking for?" Sloan asked.

"Remember? How could I forget?" Beth replied. "You were beating yourself up for weeks over missing it."

"Well, we're going after it," Sloan said. "It's going to be on the agenda now...along with everything else."

Beth just looked at her wife and was about to say something, when a small baby's cry changed her course.

"Welp, Samantha's hungry again," Beth said. Sloan just smiled, and thought, "It's so nice to be home again."

###