The Sapphire of Seduction

Story Info
Daniel Cliff's bizarre adventure.
1.7k words
4.49
9k
9

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docprof
docprof
38 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Chapter 1

Something strange was happening to Daniel Cliff. He didn't know if it was recent stress, or some kind of disease, but he could swear that his dick was getting bigger. Ever since he had turned 18, he could have sworn that every morning, when he felt his morning wood swelling up beneath his boxers, it was a little longer, a little thicker, and a little harder. That and he was hornier than he had ever been. It wasn't like he hadn't masturbated before, but ever since his birthday he had needed to spend half the day locked in his room, playing with his dick. Thank god it was the summer.

His parents, well, his foster parents, well, his aunt and uncle, didn't really seem to notice Danny's new problem. They didn't really ever notice Danny. His cousin, Patricia, might have bothered him about it, were she not off with her friends ever hour of the day.

And, to top it off, there were the weird letters. Every morning, there was another one, always addressed to Daniel, always from some guy named Mr. Merlin. Danny would have loved to read one, if his aunt and uncle let him. They always snatched them out of his hand, saying they were some kind of crazy scam, which honestly, seemed pretty possible. Still, Daniel couldn't wait to go off to school and finally have the freedom to read his own mail.

Danny was an average boy, or so he thought, he was slim, but not really muscular, and had shaggy black hair and glasses. He didn't consider himself handsome, and as far as he knew no one else did either. He had been average in school, and was soon headed off to an average college for an average chance at an average career.

Then, one summer afternoon a week or so after his birthday, as he was booting up his laptop to find some new porn to jack off to, he noticed an odd email in his inbox from the very same Mr. Merlin. For a moment, Danny moved to close the page and get back to working on his boner, but something inside of him called out to the curious message. He clicked and read on.

"Dear Mr. Cliff," it began. "I am sorry I have not gotten in contact with you sooner. I was a dear friend of your departed parents, John and Katherine and hoped to contact you sooner, but your aunt and uncle prevented me from doing so. Alas, now that you are of age, their protection wanes, so to speak."

Danny did not like the cut of this man's gib, but he read on regardless, curious as to what the point of it all was. "I assume you have already made your choice as far as your collegiate education, but I would beg you to reconsider. You see Danny, if I may call you Danny, your parents always intended for you to attend my school, well, their school too really, alumnus as they were, Eritaft University."

Eritaft University? Danny immediately opened another tab and googled it. Apparently it was some fancy private university in the northeast, somewhere up in the Adirondacks. The site wasn't really very detailed about much of anything, no exact address, no list of degrees offered, no real indication of what the school's mission was. All there really was on the site was pictures of students in uniforms walking around and laughing. Suddenly Danny remembered his erection. Everyone at the school just seemed loaded with sex appeal, all the women had curves in just the right places, and all of the guys were other handsome or oddly pretty. It wasn't much different from the normal college fair, except, what was it, something intangible about the pictures, an air of seduction. Maybe it was how close the people stood, or how their hands felt at each other, or maybe it was just that Danny was already hard and his mind was making it sexier than it was. Still, Danny's interest was piqued. He returned to the email.

"Your parents arranged for you to be provided with a full scholarship before their untimely deaths." Danny was floored. A full scholarship? HIs parents hadn't been rich, not according to his aunt and uncle, and suddenly this? It was like finding out he had hit the jackpot. A full scholarship meant no debt meant... Freedom. He couldn't believe it.

"I believe Eritav is the right place for you, and would like to offer to meet you in person to discuss your future. If you are satisfied, we would like to invite you to stay and begin your schooling here. Please contact me at this address so we can arrange things more precisely. We have urgent matters to discuss. Signed, Arthur Merlin."

Arthur Merlin. God, it really did seem like a scam. There was this fishy guy with his fishy name, the website with barely any information, the weird sexy pictures... Okay, maybe the sexiness of the pictures was mostly on him, but the rest of it rang true. Even so, he couldn't help but wonder, and if it was true, and he had a full ride, he would be a fool to pass it up. He opened up the website again.

God, everyone was so hot. The teachers, the students, even the people serving food. If such a place was real... Danny went back to his hard dick, stroking it again. He focused in on a picture of a sexy brunette professor talking to a slim blonde girl, her hand on her shoulder, her cleavage tilted just right towards the camera, her eyes seductively peering over her glasses. And the blonde, even though she was hardly facing the camera, she stuck her ass out just enough so that her skirt rode up showing just a hint of her panties. It was almost like softcore. What the hell. Danny's dick was getting harder and harder. Was this a real school or some kind of porn site?

As Danny worked his cock, unbeknownst to him, his cousin Patricia peeked at him through the crack in his door. Patricia was blonde and pretty, the apple of her parent's eye. She was a thick girl, her thighs juicy, her tits nice and big, especially posed as she was now, her arms squeezing her breasts forward as she stretched down to finger at her pussy. She had been doing this every day for some time now.

Danny was always stroking his big fat cock. Patricia had noticed it right away. Usually Danny lazed about the house, bemoaning his lot in life, but ever since his birthday he had spent all his time in his room. At first Patricia hadn't minded, she never really liked her loser cousin and preferred him out of the way, but when he seemed to never remerge she got curious.

At first when she realized he was jerking off, she planned to come in and embarrass him, or maybe even get him on camera playing with his little thing. What she hadn't expected was for his cock to be so fucking beautiful. It had to be like, 11 fucking inches long, and thick as hell. She couldn't really see it all from the angle of the door to his desk, but she could tell that if she put that in her pussy she would go absolutely fucking crazy. Before she knew what she was doing, she was masturbating to him. Then she was cumming, and then she was cumming again.

For a while she had felt guilty about it, or worried, but now she just enjoyed it. Every night while Danny beat up his dick, she would rub her little pussy until she came all over her fingers, and she would do it again and again until finally Danny's cock trembled and shook, and shot his big load of cum all over his skinny little loser chest and face. And Patricia would cum one more time watching him do it, wishing she was the one getting covered in his hot thick load.

Tonight, as Patricia watched him, rubbing her fingers over her clit, sliding her hand in and out of her pussy, she imagined riding his dick, her fat ass slapping down on his bony little lap, spitting in his face while she took him all the way inside of her. God, she wished he wasn't her cousins so she could just go in and fuck him. That was the only thing that was holding her back. She knew it was wrong, and that turned her on, but that also meant she would never ever do it, even if his dick was perfect. Still, she came all over her hand as usual, and watched him blast his big load all over his chest, wasting it when a good little slut like her could just drink it all up. She got herself together and scrambled back to her room, glad that she hadn't gotten caught, and excited to watch again tomorrow night.

As Danny settled in after his post-orgasmic bliss, he reconsidered the email, still covered in his own cum. It couldn't be real. The sexy pictures, the weird name, the school he had never heard of with the money he wasn't sure his parents ever had. It was better off left behind. He was just going to go to his average school and continue his average life. He wiped himself off, laid down and bed, and thinking about the pictures started stroking himself again. As he did, he imagined the blonde girl's fat ass, and thought of how he would take her, drinking her in from behind, sliding his hand up onto her breasts. Then he heard in Patricia's voice, "Fuck me, Danny."

He opened his eyes, shocked. He had never imagined his cousin while he was masturbating before. Sure she was smoking hot and a total slut, but- he felt at his dick, hard as ever, and kept thinking about it, realizing just how much of his cousin he could imagine, and just how good it felt doing it. He came again, and fell asleep, his dick in his hand.

Downstairs, at the Cliff family doorstep, another letter from Mr. Merlin slipped into the slot, this one marked urgent.

docprof
docprof
38 Followers