The Unholy Whale Ch. 01

Story Info
Loser aquires magic artifact after whaling in gacha game.
6.6k words
4.48
38.9k
74

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WisemanT
WisemanT
179 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Chapter 1 New acquisitions

"Good thing I did not get hangovers." I thought as I struggled awake and sat up in my bed. I groaned and rubbed my temples. Fuck, maybe I did get hangovers! Or at least my body knew when to punish me for my stupid decisions. Holding my throbbing head, I looked at the mess that was my bedroom. Empty bottles and cans of cheap beer strewn everywhere, lit up only by the cold light of my computer screen. I gently massaged my forehead as I picked up my phone. When the screen turned on, fragmented memories of last night came rushing back and I almost threw my phone into the wall! A cute app icon depicting a smiling girl drawn in Japanese anime style, her blue hair in pigtails, beamed up at me. I felt as though the cute smile was mocking me...

Ex Calibre: Infinite Lovers was without a doubt the most popular gacha game on the mobile gaming market. The game had released out of nowhere exactly a year ago and became a smash hit immediately! The story, quality character design and gameplay were all top notch when compared to its competitors. All the lonely guys with more than a casual interest in Japanese games and anime culture played it. The thing was--that while the game undoubtedly had all these qualities setting it apart--it was also straight up a porn game. And a hardcore porn game at that! Some gacha got really lewd with their art and scenarios, but the new top contender on the market had your main character using his magical abilities as a Summoner to fuck, harass and sometimes rape the girls he summoned. The sex scenes were all graphic and detailed, the excellent artwork accompanied by moans and panting from the famous and well-respected Japanese voice actresses doing their best to deliver a stellar performance.

Even though Ex Calibre: Infinite Lovers was without a doubt a dirty porn game for lonely nerds, none of the usual suspects seemed to mind. The app stores did not take it down for being in breach of some terms of service, even though the commercials for the game displayed full on penetration and naked tits. None of the whiny internet personalities whose fame was based on bashing Japanese fan service games seemed to care. None were triggered! The hit game produced by the Japanese start-up Satania Co. Ltd. was left to its own devices, allowed to churn out more and more quality content for perverts like me.

As an avid fan of the game, I had stayed up late last night, drinking some beer while watching the anniversary livestream, broadcasted straight from Japan. The stream had all the markings of a typical cute game event and was being hosted by a few of the adorable idols and top-of-the-line voice actresses doing voice work for the game. The cute Japanese girls in the studio were excitedly chatting with each other, joking around, alternating between their real voices and the voices they used for the characters in the game. I just couldn't shake the feeling of how weird it all was!

While the hostesses of the live stream were discussing their favorite characters and scenarios in a matter-of-factly and playful way, the pictures on display that showed off the characters they were talking about were the opposite of cute and funny. One voice actress gave detailed commentary on artwork depicting one of her character's being violated by tentacles. Another favorite illustration among the girls in the studio depicted the heroine of the Elf Wars story arc lolling her tongue out from the pleasure she got from a double penetration. The only picture that seemed to cause slight embarrassment among the more prudish of the idols depicted the busty evil sorceress in the middle of an orgasm as she was being choked by the Summoner while his dick punished her evil ways.

That none of the hostesses seemed fazed by this hardcore hentai would not be that weird if they were porn actresses, or normally did voice work for such filth. But the hostess who had just been expressing her admiration of a very graphic sex scene was perhaps Japan's biggest current idol. It did not make sense to me at all!

The panel discussion stopped, and the girls wished for all of their fans in Japan and abroad to warmly watch the trailer for the new anniversary summoning banner. I took another sip of my beer in anticipation. The trailer began by showing employees of Satania Co. Ltd. thanking the players for the one year of support and then proceeded to show off the art of the characters who would be the focus of the game's anniversary event.

The first well-drawn artwork depicted the popular but haughty Red Empress of a lost civilization. The magic sword she usually brandished so proudly currently laid on the ground beside her, her face a mixture of shock and bewilderment as she looked down at her several times over inflated bosom. The ridiculously enlarged naked tits jutted out freely, having torn completely through the white bustier she normally wore.

The second artwork displayed in the trailer was that of the petite girl with goat horns, whose fan service and sex scenes were usually focused on her tight ass and back. True to the appeal of her character, she was depicted sticking her ass out invitingly but her face also displayed embarrassment and surprise as her normally almost flat chest was now spilling out from her bent over upper body, to the extent that it was touching the floor.

The final piece of artwork was of the proud mage girl--one of the main heroines of the game's story. Her design was normally more on the tame side, usually relegated to romantic hand-holding scenes and story-important cutscenes. As drawn now however, the girl was wearing nothing more than her wizard hat and striped stockings. With a crazed facial expression she was grabbing one of her greatly expanded tits with both hands, licking and sucking her nipple, as both of her swollen tits sprayed her tight body with copious amounts of breast milk. It was apparent from the illustration that whatever had expanded her petite chest to the enormous ballistic, lactating missiles protruding out from her slim body had also driven the proud and kind magician girl mad with lust.

The trailer ended, and the voice actresses hosting the show were all clapping and laughing about their excitement for the players to find out more. While they were going through the list of added sex scenes I wanted to scream at the screen. "Why are you discussing this as if it was a normal video game trailer? This is fetish porn! Your anniversary event is a goddamn breast expansion bonanza!" However, the fetish in focus was also highly relevant to my interests. While the Japanese women kept talking on my computer screen screen, I began slowly losing myself to my imagination, fantasizing especially about the last picture displayed. Envisioning the normally hard-working and studious mage girl being lost completely to her sexual need and desire; her small breasts reshaped to the absolute end-point of hyperfemininity for the pleasure of men spoke to a primal desire inside of me. I needed to roll for that bitch...

As my fantasy picked up steam, I was rudely interrupted by one of the hostesses' announcing that the anniversary banner was live now! "Wait, what?!" I thought as I stopped masturbating and opened the app on my phone and was greeted by gifts of several of the game's resources to celebrate the anniversary event along with the new summoning banner. The banner depicted the three anime girls from the trailer I had just watched. They gazed lustfully at me, the player, through the screen of my phone, clutching their violently expanded chests, showing them off, needing release... Needing me... I had to get them!

The rest of the night up until early morning was little more than a drunken haze of disappointment and bad financial decisions. I had recently inherited some money that I first used up. When that was gone I pulled out my credit card. I finally crashed onto my bed, a drunken and defeated mess, as the morning sun began shining through the covered windows. I had wasted so much money, built up so much debt, and I did not even roll a single one of my targets.

I sighed, recalling my failures, and got out of bed while looking around my mess of a bedroom. Even without the beer bottles and general mess, I was not very proud of my current situation. With a mixture of emotions I looked over to my cluttered desk, where my computer was crowded by lewd figurines of anime and video game girls. With heavy steps I walked towards the bathroom to wash up. It would not be wrong to say I had regressed this past year...

While I washed my face, I looked into the mirror. My hair was too long and unkempt and my face looked gaunt. I guess that is what happens when you don't really leave the apartment that much anymore. As my mind began wandering back to a time before of all this, I was thankfully saved from my memories by the buzzing of my doorbell.

I looked through the peephole and saw a delivery man standing in the corridor. I opened the door and was swiftly handled a package. "From Japan," he told me, and then left.

Weird, I didn't expect a new figurine. I put the package down among the rest of the mess in my bedroom and unwrapped what looked like a deck of cards with a distinct red pattern. This looked a lot like the Summoner's Soul Deck from Ex Calibre: Infinite Lovers. Heck, it looked exactly like it! The faces of the cards were completely blank but their backs had the proper pattern at least. I didn't order this, but might as well keep it. I thought, and put the deck of cards next to the other anime merchandise on my already crowded desk.

Beginning to clean up the beer cans and bottles from last night, I suddenly felt extremely drowsy. I took a few stumbling steps towards my bed, and fell asleep as soon as I had laid down.

***

I awoke to find myself no longer in my bedroom but instead standing in a fancy corner office overlooking an enormous urban cityscape. I was still wearing the same old t-shirt and boxer shorts I had worn when cleaning my room. Behind a spotless desk sat a sharply dressed Asian woman who looked up at me from behind a stylish pair of thin-rimmed glasses. Despite her professional appearance her face looked young, barely more than twenty. She gave me a small and welcoming smile without showing teeth. When she smiled--my heart melted! She was perhaps the cutest girl I had ever seen! But I also noticed something weird about her the more I looked. Her facial features were clearly Asian, down to her slightly almond shaped eyes. Her frame was delicate and to really hammer home the point of Japanese traditional beauty, her face was framed by a flawless hime cut of silky smooth dark hair. Her skin however, had a slight reddish tone.

"Welcome, most esteemed guest. You are Frogger-san, correct? I have been awaiting you." Her voice was pleasant and warm, fitting her face perfectly. A slight Japanese accent when she spoke only enhanced the warmth her voice filled me with as I intently listened to her; it was as if she spoke directly to my heart. But did she say "Frogger"? That was the username I used for online games!

She stood up from behind her desk, every small movement seemed deliberate and executed with perfect precision. I noticed a tail, looking like a stereotypical pointed devil's or demon's tail, swinging back and forth from behind her back. The movement of the tail also seemed deliberate and studied--almost hypnotic in its swaying. She approached me, as if unfazed by a tall guy in his underwear suddenly materializing in her office, and only stopped once she was so close I could smell her perfume. Delicate and subtle. My tall body towered over her small frame, but I was the one who felt uneasy. Who was this woman? She had a tail and red skin. Was she a demon or something?!

The petite Japanese (?) girl looked up at me me with her warm eyes, her inviting red lips parting in a smile revealing slightly elongated fangs. She adjusted her glasses with the same deliberate touch she seemed to apply to her every action. With her accented voice sounding like wind chimes in my head, she proceeded to speak.

"Welcome to the headquarter of famous Japanese game development studio Satania Co. Ltd., most honored customer. We appreciate your continued support.

Our majority stakeholder is a big proponent of human vice. Gambling, sex, general debauchery--the mobile gaming market has been rife with vice since its inception, and by forming our game development studio we are moving our positions forward to influence the mortal world. He was touched by your recent sacrifices to satiate your vices. And He is not easily moved to such feelings by mortal feats. By His commands, I have therefore been ordered to reward you. A tool of most wicked power has been delivered you to grant you power to further pursue your dark interests. Please, use it as you see fit, honored customer."

As the red-skinned woman with a voice of angels finished the last part of her speech she carefully folded her hands together and bowed deep in front of me. Her wonderful perfume made me feel dizzy, and for the first time since I had arrived in this office her perfect hime cut of silky hair gave way to gravity as she bowed. Her deep bow allowed me a full view of the city visible through the window glass behind her desk, only partially disturbed by the tail whipping back and forth in my field of vision. Was that really Tokyo?

***

I suddenly awoke to my phone buzzing. That was a weird dream...

Drowsily I picked it up to see it display two missed calls from 'Sister'. Shit fuck damn!! I forgot all about Jenny!

I answered her third call while I jumped out of bed.

"Hey Jenny, sorry I didn't answer before I-"

"What the hell, man? I've been waiting for you for more than half an hour. If you didn't want me to come, you could just say so?!"

"I'm so sorry, Jenny. Honestly I am really glad you are here and want to hang out." I did my best to get dressed at the same time as I apologized. "Hang on, I'll be at the restaurant in a second." I lied.

"Don't bother. Since you obviously didn't remember me, I've headed over to your place instead. You barely go out anyway, right? I'm waiting downstairs out on the street now, can you let me in?"

I looked around my mess of an apartment. Fuck!

My stepsister Jenny and I had lived together since we were little kids. Her mom and dad were Korean, but her mom had remarried my dad when Jenny was still very young. We got along great back then, but had drifted apart as we got older. I kept my interests in video games and anime while Jenny moved on to more socially acceptable hobbies, regularly complaining to me about the pervy games and anime I watched back when I still lived at home. She had grown into a real beauty and she was good at sports, too! To be honest, sometimes I'm thankful of her being such a bitch to me growing up. It was probably what had saved me from developing a case of "yellow fever", Japanophile nerd that I may be.

The reason Jenny had come to town today was because of an offer for a tennis scholarship at the university where I studied. The plan was that I would show her around town a bit and share my experiences of living and studying here. Well, that had been the plan before I stood her up... Though, even if I had arrived on time to meet her, I think I would have managed to piss her off in some way.

As Jenny had grown into her own woman, she had also become kind of hard to deal with in general. From her posts on social media I had noticed how she was gradually getting more and more into modern identity politics. From an old friend back home I had even heard that Jenny apparently broke up with her last boyfriend over him daring to suggest that she could dress up as a Japanese schoolgirl for a Halloween party. She had found that suggestion incredibly demeaning due to her heritage being Korean and not Japanese.

I sighed as I briefly remembered simpler times. Remembering my cute little sister back when we were younger, her wearing an over-sized tennis shirt, running around on the court with her big tennis racket hitting the balls I served her. Looking over at my mess of an apartment, I buzzed her in with resignation. I was screwed no matter what, but perhaps I could keep her from seeing the catastrophic mess that was my bedroom.

***

I heard the elevator stop on my floor and opened the apartment door to let my pissed-off little sister inside. The petite Korean American girl had her arms folded and her eyes shot daggers at me.

"You know, I wasn't even surprised that you didn't show up. You're such a goddamn mess I expected you to forget me!"

"Hey, I'm sorry. I was feeling terrible yesterday. I've just slept all day for some reason..."

My little sister sighed loudly in protest of my excuse as she took the light summer coat she was wearing off and hanged it together with her fashionable handbag on a clothes hanger. She was wearing a short red skirt, barely reaching the midpoint of her upper thighs and a light cotton shirt with two buttons unbuttoned. Her doll-like face was framed by slightly wavy, thick black hair. If you told me this beautiful girl was the star of a K-drama or was an Asian pop star, I would believe you.

Checking out her small but athletic body while she took her clothes off in front of me, I felt a familiar desire well up inside of me that I had learnt to suppress. "Her being a bitch had stopped me from developing yellow fever". Who did I try to fool, anyway? My Korean beauty of a little sister knew how to dress to draw a guy's attention. And to be completely honest, it pissed me off that she dressed like that and behaved so casually around me, when she should know full and well I, as her stepbrother, had no other choice but to grit and bear it. I smiled at her while I waited.

"Ewww... what is that stink? Your apartment smells terrible!" To really drive home the point of how repulsed she was by the stench, Jenny pinched her nose exaggeratedly.

"Yeah, sorry about that, I told you I've been feeling sick. Let me open some windows. Please, sit down at the dinner table and let your brother prepare you some coffee."

"No, it smells like alcohol or something." She said as she went straight past me, opening the closed door to my bedroom behind me. She immediately started laughing. "What the heck? You clearly had some party here yesterday! How many bottles did you even drink, you raving alcoholic bozo?!"

She kept laughing half-mockingly and entered my dimly lit bedroom. I guess the plan to keep her out of there had failed spectacularly! I followed Jenny inside to see her, still chuckling, standing next to my desk.

"You still collect figurines like this, huh? I thought you told me you had stopped? Didn't you find a college girlfriend and become all adult and serious or something?"

"Well, I started collecting them again-"

"Why? It's a waste of money! And..." She grabbed and waved one of my favorite figurines around, a statuette of the Red Empress from Ex Calibre posing seductively in a micro bikini. "This type of stuff perpetuates bad stereotypes. And in general it's kind of demeaning to both men and wo- EWW!!?" She threw the figurine hard on the floor and turned to me.

FUCK!! I flashed back to last night's drunken debauchery as I now remembered that I, shortly before blacking out, had made the very rational decision to "punish the Red Empress slut that did not want to come home by covering her dirty body with my 'hot glue". I was such an enormous failure...

Jenny held up her hand, sticky with my cum, towards me. Her whole body was shaking and her face twisted with with anger.

WisemanT
WisemanT
179 Followers
12