All Comments on 'The Sapphire Society Ch. 03'

by Krystal0690

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
KidG1000KidG1000about 9 years ago
great story!

i thought this was a lot of fun and wouldn't mind seeing it continue. i really enjoyed the foot fetish in chapter 1 as well!!

NewYorkeroticNewYorkeroticabout 9 years ago
Not this one.

I have enjoyed most of this author's previous work posted on Literotica, but this story left a bad taste in my mind as there is nothing mutually loving or even passionate in this degrading story. Moreover, the protagonist's husband is mentioned in passing early on in the first chapter but not mentioned again at the conclusion, leaving the reader to wonder what happened to him and their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Enough of this liberal shit

This is the last straw! I've had it with Krystal's liberal CRAPTRAP agenda. I’ve read a bunch of her junk stories and most of them are just hiding her contempt for the values country. She frequently attacks Fox news with thinly disguised references, but we all know the garbage she’s pushing. She thinks she being cleaver, but she’s the idiot.

Now she’s driveling out a sordid story of how black people are oppressed and in the end they, the blacks need to control the white and then we can all be friends and we’ll all sing kum-ba-ho in an utopist socialist world. I am sick and tired of liberals pushing their misguided moronic ideals on us everywhere you look. This kind of shit doesn’t belong on an erotic website. This is nothing but an attack of hard working white males that are forced to pay into the broken welfare nanny state that is creating the problems causing the riots by these thugs going on now all across our country. I’m calling on the moderators to remove all of her hate pieces off their website.

This so-called “writer” is nothing but a hack intent upon fostering her loony political viewpoint on us. I’d like to meet Krystal in person sometime, so that I could have the pleasure of spitting into her stupid elitist face. Boycott this moronic bitch!

MiloDeLaJollaMiloDeLaJollaabout 9 years ago
Anonymous: Seems a little harsh

I've never been much of a fan of hers either but I think your going off a bit harsh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I enjoyed the girl-on-girl spanking part.

This is an overall good idea that's a little too preachy, as if the white girls have all done something wrong (aka: being white), and so need to be punished. That's not very erotic. I wish the author would concentrate more on black women who enjoy playing with the gorgeous bodies of pretty white girls, and leave the politics aside.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Anonymous to Anonymous

No one's forcing you to read her "liberal drivel." Do you leave similar comments on all the racist white wife gets pummeled by big black cock stories, or the blacks probably loved being slaves plantation porn? You know that stories about this subject matter, however poorly or expertly composed, are rare. Of all the thousands and thousands of stories you could read about white erotica, you picked this one? Too bad you're fapping away reading about black women and white women fucking while you sit around finding ways to further contribute to human misery all day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow.

It amazes me how much these interracial stories often end up reading like the revenge fantasies of every person saddled with a racial inferiority complex. Every imagined slight...black against white, (or more often) white against black, man against woman, woman against woman, woman against man or man against man is used as an excuse to deliver the most loosely disguised hate-sex. Hell this one even delved into the childish bitterness of darker skinned blacks against lighter skinned blacks.

At least it's equal opportunity vitriol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Husband?

What happened to hubby?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"Hop-hop" music

I'm fine with everything in this story except the "hop-hop" music. ;D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous