The Saree Bet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No sooner then we reached them, Saloni's mother got us busy. She told two beauticians to apply mehndi on our hands. One of the beauticians started applying henna on my hands in floral patterns.

Meanwhile, Saloni's mother informed us that she had put our friends to good use. They were with Saloni's cousins busy welcoming guests, packing gifts and helping with the decorations and stuff.

The Mehndi ceremony was full of music and laughter. There was singing and dancing. Saloni's mother started feeding sweets to everyone. She stuffed a gulab jamun in my mouth even though I was nodding no. 'You won't become fat by having one sweet. You girls of today are too figure conscious.'

The older women started teasing the bride. Some of them even started teasing Saloni and me, asking us when we were getting married. I was blushing but I was enjoying myself too much to worry about anything else.

The beautician finally finished applied henna on both my hands. And finally she applied lemon juice all over the mehndi to get a darker colour after it dried. She told me to keep the mehndi for at least 6 hours -- the longer the better -- before washing it. Saloni seemed pretty used to all such stuff but all this was new for me and I was enjoying myself too much.

It was lunch time by the time all the women had finished their mehndi and the ceremony concluded. We went to the lunch hall to have our food.

It was only once I was there that I realised my hands were full of henna, and if I tried eating with them, I risked making a complete mess of the design. 'How will we eat Saloni?' I asked her.

She giggled. 'Don't worry, we'll find someone to feed us.'

And true enough, I could see all the married women being fed by their husbands while the singles were being helped by their brothers or friends. One of Saloni's cousin came over and said, 'Hey Saloni, I am done eating. You want me to help you eat.'

'Sure, thanks bhaiya,' Saloni replied and left me alone.

I started looking here and there. Across the hall, Pranav, Neel and Aayush were sitting at a table, busy stuffing food down their throats. They saw me looking and called me over. Neel and Aayush were almost done eating while Pranav was still midway through his meal.

I was about to ask one of the guys to feed me once they were done, but before I could say anything, Pranav said, 'Here Ishita, we'll share our meal.' Saying so, Pranav broke a small piece of roti, dipped it in a gravy and started feeding me. His fingers touched my lips every time he fed me and every time I blushed red and smiled internally. After lunch, he helped me wash my face.

Just as we were done, Saloni found me, 'There you are Ishita. My sister's looking for us. She needs help finalizing the playlist for the evening.'

I turned, stood on my tiptoes and gave Pranav a small kiss full on the lips. 'Thanks for the lunch,' I said and left quickly with Saloni as he stood there with a smile on his face.

There were too many chores at Riya's room. Once we were done finalising the playlist, we had to help pack all the return gifts. By the time we were done it was already six in the evening. Saloni's mother sent us back to our rooms telling us to freshen up and get ready for the Sangeet ceremony.

* * *

Back in our room, Saloni and I rubbed the dried henna off our hands and washed them. They looked beautiful and not for the last time I thought, guys miss out on so much fun.

Saloni and I freshened up and redid our hair and makeup. Saloni fastened a pair of silver ankle bracelets to my ankles. They had small beads attached to them which chimed as you walked or danced. She fastened a pair of bracelets to her own ankles and then we left for the Sangeet ceremony.

We reached the ceremony hall. It was already full of people talking and drinking. The groom's side was there too. The function hadn't started yet. There was a huge dance floor in the center surrounded by small round tables. The DJ was already playing some soft music in the background. Waiters were moving between the tables serving appetizers and drinks.

Saloni and I found our friends sitting at a table and joined them. As we sat down, the guys complemented us on ours look and our mehndis.

The function got started. Riya's friends had prepared a dance routine to the song 'Ban than chali.' Watching them dance so gracefully in traditional attire was mesmerising. Next Saloni's aunts did a dance to the song 'Pallo Latke.'

After that, it was mine and Saloni's turn. On Saloni's insistence, we had been preparing a dance performance on the song 'Sajna ve sajna' for the last one month. We got up on the stage in the middle of the room. I was very nervous and took a few deep breaths to calm myself.

The lights dimmed as the music started. Spotlights focused on Saloni and me as we started moving. Saloni had worked out the choreography of the whole song for our dance. She was a very good dancer. As we started to move our hips to the music, I tried my level best to remember all the steps Saloni had taught me. Soon enough my body took over my mind I started dancing more freely.

By the time we completed our dance, I was sweating profusely. Everybody applauded at the end of our performance and I couldn't help but smile. We returned back to our table where we were further complemented by the guys.

After the performances, the dance floor was free for everyone to dance. The DJ started playing remixes. The five of us were on the dance floor within minutes. Saloni's other cousins joined us and we spent hours dancing together.

At the end of the night Pranav walked Saloni and me to my room. Saloni and I gossiped about the day as we changed into our pyjamas and went to sleep together.

* * *

It was very early in the day next morning, when Saloni's mother came to wake us up. We were needed for the Haldi ceremony. Saloni and I freshened up and got ready and went for the ceremony.

The Haldi ceremony was to be held near the swimming pool. We started off with applying dabs of turmeric paste to Riya's face and limbs. Haldi is considered auspicious in Indian custom and it signifies new beginnings. Also, applying turmeric gives an extra glow to your face.

After Riya, the rest of the unmarried girls -- Saloni and me included -- were applied with haldi. And as usual, the complete function was full of singing and dancing. I was enjoying myself so much as I wondered on how lucky I was for meeting Saloni on the first day of college.

After the ceremony, we returned to our rooms to take a bath. My white anarkali suit was completely yellow with the all the turmeric and now I understood why Saloni had decided to go for a yellow kurti for the Haldi ceremony.

Riya's wedding and reception was to be held in the evening, but we still didn't have any time to rest. Saloni's mother assigned us with this and that chores -- there is always things that need to be done at a wedding. We helped Riya get ready for her wedding and helped her pack up all her stuff. Saloni and I with her cousins also went to the mandap to make sure everything was properly arranged for the evening.

* * *

Once all our chores were done, we returned to our room to get ready ourselves.

I put on my sheer pink bra and panty set. I put on the zari covered pink lehenga and choli set over it and finally draped the dupatta over my shoulder. The choli was backless and there were only crisscross strings at the back, which Saloni helped me tie tightly. I applied pink nail polish to my nails which were now long and shapely, very ladylike, as I had let them grow over the last two months.

Saloni got ready in her orange lehenga choli. Just like the previous day we did each other's makeup and hair. I put on some of Saloni's jewellery to complete my wedding look. The earrings were chandelier type which chinked with every movement of my head. I was wearing one of Saloni's gold necklace which completely covered my neckline. And finally the bangles on my slender hands were gold with pink meenakari which matched with my clothes.

Saloni and I were just leaving for the ceremony hall, when Saloni's mother arrived.

'I have one last task for you girls. The decorators have decorated the canopy and posters of the wedding bed with lilies and tulips but these rose petals just arrived. Will you girls just decorate the bed mattress with these petals? I wouldn't have asked you girls but the decorators have already left and everyone else I ask are already busy with something or the other,' she asked handing us a bag of flowers.

'Of course, we would love to help aunty,' I replied before Saloni could protest.

Saloni and I made our way to the honeymoon suite. The door was unlocked and we entered the room. The room was beautiful. It was full of warm lighting. There were unlit candles arranged all over the room. The suhagraat bed was also decorated beautifully. There were garlands of lilies and tulips surrounding the bed posters in mesh pattern. The bed was covered with cream covered linen sheets and fluffy pillows.

'So, how do you want to decorate these petals,' I asked Saloni.

'We could just spread them over the mattress or maybe arrange them in a heart shape.'

'Heart shape sounds good,' I said.

So together we started arranging the rose petals on the bed.

Saloni suddenly asked me, 'So are you imagining yourself on the bed, Ishita?'

'Wha...at?' I stammered, 'Don't be silly.

She laughed, 'I am not the one being silly. Every girl dreams about her suhagraat. I just can't finalize the guy I want to be with. I mean Neel is the most good looking, but Aayush has the most muscled body. Of course I cannot pick Pranav because you are already smitten with him.'

'I am not smitten,' I blushed as I replied back shyly.

'Don't be shy. I am pretty sure Prannav is smitten with you too.'

'You really think so,' I asked coyly.

'Yes! The way you too look at each other and the way he's always trying to take care of you, I'd say he is pretty smitten,' Saloni said.

So for the next few minutes Saloni and I discussed boys as we decorated the bed.

'Hey, there are still petals left, how about we make two small hearts on the pillows too. Would look very romantic,' I said as we finished decorating the mattress.

'Cool. That sounds good,' Saloni said and we started decorating a pillow each.

Just then there was a knock on the door. I opened it to find Pranav standing there. He was wearing a dark blue kurta with a printed maroon jacket. He gave a smile on seeing me and said, 'Hey, is Saloni here. Her mother wants her for some of her sister's ceremonies.'

Saloni replied from behind me, 'I am here. It will take me a few more minutes. Wait for us.'

'No. She has called you immediately. Everyone's waiting,' Pranav said, 'Don't worry about the decorations. Your mother told me to help complete anything that's remaining.

'Oh. Ok. I'll scoot then,' saying so, Saloni quickly left squeezing me hand as she left, 'Come quickly. I want to enjoy the rest of the evening with you Ishita.'

I was still standing there holding the door as Pranav asked, 'So what do you want me to do?'

I became suddenly very self-conscious as I mumbled, 'We were making little hearts on the pillows with the rose petals.' Getting a bit more confident and trying to avoid being alone with him, especially in the honeymoon suite, I added, 'Why don't you go back to the hall. I'll finish it on my own. It really won't take too much time.'

'Are you sure?' Pranav asked and I nodded yes.

'Then why don't I wait here while you finish. We can walk back together then.'

No other excuse coming to mind, I assented, 'Ok. Why don't you wait by the door?'

I went to the right side of the bed and started arranging the incomplete heart Saloni had made. Meanwhile Pranav was standing in a corner following my every movement, which just made me even more self-conscious and clumsy.

Within a few minutes, after finishing Saloni's heart, I moved back to the left side of the bed and starting finishing the heart on the pillow I had left incomplete. I bent down and started arranging the flowers. I imagined Pranav must be getting a nice view of my upturned butt now that my back was to him. I hurried to finish with the decoration.

But just then I felt a hand on my waist -- Pranav's hand. He turned me around and pulled me closer to him, 'You look very beautiful today Ishita.'

I blushed, still holding the rose petals I looked up into his eyes. As our eyes met, he bent down and started kissing me. I let go of the petals in my fist and put them around his neck as I kissed him back just as passionately.

He gently picked me up and laid me on my back on the bed over the rose petals, with him over me as we continued to kiss.

I was dazed, but with the little sense I had still left I broke the kiss and murmured, 'Pranav. I am not sure if I can do this.'

But the way he was looking at me was just melting me. After a long pause, he finally replied, 'Ishita, I won't force you if you don't want to. But I know you want this too, you are just scared. I promise I'll be gentle.'

I blushed and turned my head sideways. My mind was running wild. Was I really going to do this? It all started with an innocent bet and here I was, laying on the bed with Pranav over me, contemplating about losing my virginity. Still looking sideways, I nodded my head yes, still too shy to speak.

Pranav bent down and started kissing my neck. All I could do was lay there as my complete body was tingling with pleasure. I placed my hands on Pranav's jacket as I fumbled with the buttons. He helped me unbutton the jacket and removed it. He stood up and removed his kurta over his head. He stood there showing off his muscled body standing only in his white pyjamas.

Pranav bent down and removed my dupatta, making me feel very exposed. He climbed on top of me and started kissing me again. He started kissing my lips, as he gradually moved down tracing a line down my neck and collar bone. Everywhere he kissed, left goose bumps on my skin.

He gently pulled my lehenga up exposing my smooth legs and pink lace panties. He moved down and kissed me down there. I let out an involuntary moan. I was leaking precum as he continued kissing me down there.

He grabbed my panties and pulled them aside exposing my boi pussy. He started kissing my inner thighs making me quiver. He started licking the rim, lubricating me and preparing me for what was to come. Meanwhile, with one hand I started playing with my nipples over my choli and bra while I grabbed Pranav's head with the other hand.

Within minutes of this, I was cumming -- I hadn't even touched my cock and it was still limp, as it spurted out jets of cum. My already wet panties became even more wet. As Pranav continued to lick my hole, he felt my body spasm and realised I had orgasmed.

He looked up at me, at my flushed face and said smiling, 'Look who's impatient now, Ishita.'

I blushed even harder as he stood up and removed his pyjamas and underwear. His thick dark cock sprung out -- it was already fully hard and throbbing. He climbed over me again and positioned the tip of his cock against my boi pussy.

He leaned forward and started kissing my lips as he gently started pushing his cock inside me, inch by inch. It hurt a lot in the beginning but he was truly being very gentle with me. I lifted my legs further as his thighs touched against my butt, his cock now fully inside me.

He gently pulled his cock back and pushed it in again still being gentle. Soon he was fucking me in earnest, as his mouth was busy kissing me and his hands were busy exploring my body. I moaned with every push of his cock and groaned with every pull. Now that the initial pain had subsided, I was really enjoying myself.

My orgasm was building up again even though I had cum just a few minutes ago. I grabbed his shoulders and held him close to me. He was getting close too as he started grunting louder.

With one final push, he started cumming inside me. A few second later I orgasmed too and started leaking cum. Pranav stayed still for a few more seconds and then looked into my eyes, 'I love you Ishita.'

I whispered back, 'I love you too, Pranav.'

As his cock -- still inside me -- softened, he got off me and laid next to me panting. I turned my head and looked sideways as I thought how lucky I was. I was truly a woman now.

I looked at him and said, 'We made a mess of all the decorations. Saloni's sister will kill me.'

He laughed out and said, 'Don't worry I'll help you tidy everything up.'

He pulled me closer and held me, as we caught our breath.

After some time I got up and ran to the bathroom to clean myself. I washed mine and Pranav's cum off my panties. I redid my makeup and hair. Thankfully my lehenga choli still looked perfect.

When I walked back into the room, Pranav was already dressed and he had already made the bed and rearranged all the rose petals too. I smiled at him as he took my hand and we walked back to the ceremony hall.

On the way, Pranav asked me, 'So, will you be my girlfriend, Ishita?'

I giggled and replied, 'I'll think about it sweetheart.'

The End...

A/N: Hope you readers liked Ishita's trilogy. I'll end her story here for now. I'll maybe return to her story someday. All feedback are appreciated.

A/N2: Also thanks Anissa23 for pointing out the small error in name which I have now corrected.

12