The Satyr Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock throbbed right before my eyes, so inviting, the only thing I had to do was put it in my mouth. I looked at it and absent-mindedly licked the remaining drop of precum from my lips. What was I doing? Was I seriously going to use my mouth to pleasure this creature in the middle of the forest, after he pulled such an embarrassing trick on me?

Sure, I felt upset and humiliated. Argus knew how to play me, and I wanted to wipe that smug expression from his face so badly. But that could come later. For now... I mean, I did like the taste...

Reluctantly, I put my mouth back on the tip of his cock and started sliding my lips over the hard, throbbing shaft. He sighed in satisfaction and rested both his hands on the back of my head. He had me exactly where he wanted to have me, and not only did I comply with his plan, now that I knew what was going on, I was still here, on my knees, helping this perverted satyr get his rocks off, right in my hungry mouth.

"Good boy... I promise, no more tricks from now on, Joey. If you work that thing just a little bit more, you will get your delicious reward, fair and square."

My mouth never pleasured a man before, and this satyr dick sliding further into my lips wasn't exactly an easy one to start with. Don't get me wrong, the taste was delicious, and the scent invading my nostrils was almost hypnotizing, but wow, the prick was huge! So thick, that I had to open my mouth as wide as possible just to be able to accommodate the whole penis. And the fun didn't end in my mouth... I knew that soon, he would go for my throat.

He could tell that I was a beginner though, so he took it slowly. He sat at a tree stump that was right behind him, opened his legs and let me get to work on his hairy junk. I looked up at his grinning face as my lips swallowed more and more of his huge rod. My face was probably still blushing from being upset at him and more importantly from being so embarrassed for doing this, but dammit, that little taste of precum he gave me earlier made me so horny! I couldn't help myself!

His cock wasn't like a human's - or at least, not like mine. It was leaking buckets of potent precum in my mouth - so much that it almost alarmed me at first! The amount of pre-juice in my mouth made the blowjob very sloppy, but the satyr didn't seem to mind that. Instead he leaned back , resting his hands behind his head, exposing his hairy armpits to the world. He was having the time of his life.

"That's right, Joey, don't be afraid to get creative with it. Use that tongue of yours. That kind of treatment will get you more honey than you'll be able to swallow."

He was still rubbing it in my face - both figuratively and literally. His cock was slowly sliding between my lips, making them all sticky from his delicious precum. The constant stream wasn't stopping, so it ended up everywhere - my whole chin was covered in the satyr's pre-juice. And that was just an appetizer.

His cock was throbbing hard, poking at the back of my mouth. I knew what he wanted, and if I had to be perfectly frank, I would have to admit that I wanted it too. He wanted to sink that thing deep in the back of my throat.

Slowly, I relaxed my throat muscles and started letting the thick, hairy dick all the way back there. The satyr reacted immediately and praised my efforts with joy.

"An eager one, aren't you, boy? Fine then... let me give you what you desire so much."

He made it sound like this whole thing was my idea! Stupid satyr... I tried to say something but before I knew it, the hand on the back of my head started pushing me onto his massive tool. I had no choice but to swallow the thick cockhead deep into my throat.

"Aaah, that's much more like it... you're going to get that dose of honey real soon, Joey."

My throat slowly got used to the sensation of something huge spreading it wide and coating it with slimy precum. I was gagging a bit, but that only seemed to rile up the beast that was fucking my throat. He started thrusting his cock in my mouth himself, and once he felt that my throat was ready to take his treatment, he stopped holding back.

Soon, my mouth was getting pounded by that hairy cock and my face was periodically bumping against the furry underbelly of the creature. He started huffing as he fucked my face, filling my mouth with his strong smelling juice. It was leaking out of my mouth and dripping down on my tunic. What a mess! I didn't know how I was to show up at the customer later, looking like a whore, but at the time, it didn't really matter to me. All that mattered was having Argus spray the inside of my throat with his nutritious seed.

"Hmmm, here you go, Joey... Don't waste a drop," he told me, before his voice changed to a deeper, almost animalistic tone. Then, he let out a sound that sounded more like it would come from a goat, rather than a person. The intense throb in his dick confirmed that the satyr was about to breed my throat.

Again, I didn't have any experience with sex, but I was sure that a human wouldn't be able to cum this much! I felt my mouth being filled up with a warm, thick liquid - enough to make my cheeks bulge. It must have looked ridiculous! He didn't lie this time though - his semen was the most delicious thing I've ever tasted. The creamy, salty spunk made me feel so dirty and I started sending it down my throat without a single moment of hesitation.

My tempo wasn't nowhere near enough for the beast's load though. His cock kept cumming and cumming and soon plopped out of my mouth, while still shooting! I was coughing because the cum got stuck in my throat and his bloated head covered my face with even more cumshots. It was a crazy amount of cum! And I could feel it everywhere, the warm sensation against my skin, I could smell the earthy musk in the air. I knew that I was going to reek of the satyr for a while!

His cock took a while before it stopped pumping out its load. He sat there, panting, before he laughed at me.

"There you go, Joey! What did you think of my honey?"

I just looked back at him silently, with my face completely red. He patted me on the head patronizingly.

"I told you you'd like it, right? I think somebody owes me a thank you."

I clenched my teeth with anger. He really knew how to get on my nerves.

"Thank you..." I snarled. Yeah, he got me this time. But not next time.

No. I was going to be the trickster next time. He already got me twice, but I was going to have the last laugh next time we would meet. I just needed to figure out how I was going to do it...

12