The Saunameister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's...you're my..."

"I don't care. I need it. I need you."

"You need to cool down."

"If you don't take care of me before those Germans come back I'm going to suck and fuck every wurst they've got. I don't want to, Daddy, but it's out of my hands. Don't make me do that, please. Don't make them use me when it could be you."

I turned around and crawled back between his legs. I gripped his cock, his magnificent 11 inch cock, and stroked it as I looked imploringly into his eyes.

"Do you want me to beg like mommy did?"

"We need to stop this."

Daddy pulled reluctantly away and dropped his legs onto the bench below. Before he could stand I swung my leg over his and pinned him against the sauna wall.

"I can take it, Daddy. If mom could take it I can take it too. In my mouth..."

I hunched over and took his bulging tip into my mouth. Swirling my tongue around it, I tasted the salty musk of his pre-cum and shuddered, before spitting him out.

"In my pussy..."

I shifted forward and raised myself above his throbbing spear. Stroking it back and forth against my pussy, I wondered briefly if I could fit it in there. Sinking down, I felt him stretching me fuller then I'd ever experienced as his head slipped inside.

"Elouise."

Daddy gripped my arse and sharply lifted me. With a wet squelch his cock slipped from my needy hole. Holding tightly, I positioned it against my slick arsehole.

"I'll even take you here. Could she fit you there? You didn't finish the story. I need to know."

I rubbed him against my hole, bouncing gently so that he pressed a little further inside me. He was still gripping onto my thick arse but no longer to hold me back, he was clawing at my cheeks, spreading them and opening my hole wider. I felt my arsehole distending as half his tip penetrated me.

"That night...did you... finish there?"

I was vibrating, drawing ragged, gasping breaths as I opened for him.

"Did you take her like this?"

I let my weight drop. Pain surged through my body and then, as his flared tip popped snugly inside me, it was replaced with a glow of pleasure. I followed his gaze, down between our dripping bodies, past my swollen pussy, to where I perched precariously on the tip of his cock.

I took one of his hands in mine and lifted it to my throat.

"Hold me like you held her," I whispered, encouraging him as he squeezed my neck, "choke me."

"...we can't." He protested, as the pressure around my throat tightened and his cock pulsed inside me.

I rocked slowly on his cock, willing it to sink deeper inside my tight hole, when suddenly I was struggling for air. A fierce look came over Daddy. Holding my tightly by my throat, he lifted me off his cock.


"Ughhh!" I moaned as I struggled to release him from my arsehole, then I was empty, gasping for more.

"You really want it?"

"Pleeeease," I moaned, petulantly rubbed my clit, "I need it."

Daddy slapped my hand away and positioned his cock at the entrance to my pussy.

"You're not ready for that...yet."

WHOOSH!

****

ROUND 3

Neither of us heard the saunameister enter.

Daddy looked over my shoulder as we were buffeted by scorching air. I could sense his panic but the heat evaporated my shame in an instant. Taking advantage of the momentary distraction, I dropped onto Daddy's cock.

WHOOOSH!

My eyes rolled back in my head as I shuddered down his shaft, coming to rest with half of his cock buried in my dripping cunt.

We both froze for a moment, revelling as we crossed the incestuous line, before Daddy began to pull himself from my clenching pussy...

...and thrusting back inside me.

"Yesssss!" I hissed as I fell forward onto his chest.

WHOOOSH!

I held his face between my sweat soaked breasts as he sawed sensuously in and out of me, each time gifting me a little more of the thick pole that was tipping me towards a record breaking orgasm. He took a thick, erect nipple into his mouth.

"Bite it!" I cried, jerking at the sudden twinge of pain.

WHOOOSH!

I threw my head back and stared shamelessly at the young saunameister as I bottomed out on my Daddy. He had dropped his shorts and stood stroking his hard cock as he whipped the towel above his head.

WHOOOSH!

I collapsed against Daddy. He lifted my hips and thrust into me harder.

"P..pp..please, Daddy..." I begged.

"Not yet."

Footsteps behind me...hands slipping around my chest...mauling my sensitive breasts...

"More?" Daddy asked, my juices splattering against us each time he drove home.

"I've...I've never..."

I felt the strangers cock against my arsehole.

"Let me hear you say it."

"I'm so...so full..but Daddy...I...I..."

As Daddy pulled back, my arsehole opened a little for the saunameister and I felt him begin to spread me.

"Elouise."

"Please, Daddy. I need more. I want you both! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuuuuuuck me!" I cried as I was penetrated in both of my greedy holes.


****

I don't know how long I was gone. All I knew was the fullness, the exquisite stretch as two men drove into me with long, powerful strokes.

I was cumming. A distant part of my consciousness acknowledged this but when it started, I couldn't say. It was endless.

At some point I had thrown myself back and wrapped my arms around the saunameister's neck. Daddy was slapping my tits when a wave exploded inside me, a wave that forced his cock from my tight tunnel as I sprayed him with cum.

Shuddering through the ceaseless orgasm, I grabbed his soaked cock and angled it back inside me.

"Don't you dare stop." I insisted.

The saunameister pushed me forward and redoubled his assault on my arsehole, pounding me with a beastial ferocity. He was close.

"Cum for me..." I begged, "...I want it all."

The saunameister was grunting, spanking my quivering arse with sharp blows.


"Cum!" I cried, reaching back to feel his cock penetrating my arsehole and letting a finger slip inside beside his twitching cock.

With an almighty cry the saunameister exploded inside me, his cum pulsing up his shaft and showering me from the inside.

****

The next thing I knew I was on the floor, convulsing as the door to the sauna closed behind the saunameister.

Daddy stood over me, his magnificent cock still rock hard and dripping.

"Are you okay, baby?" His face was awash with concern.

Wordlessly I rolled onto my front and lifted myself onto my hands and knees. Reaching back with one hand, I felt the cum dripping from my gaping arsehole and hooked a finger inside to pull it wider for my Daddy.

"Look at the mess he made, Daddy."

"Ellie..."

Daddy stepped forward and placed his cock against my used arsehole.

"I need to know how the story ends," I pleaded, feeling myself opening for him, "tell me Daddy, where did you finish?"

12