All Comments on 'The Saunameister'

by Sundance_kid

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Soshameless11Soshameless117 months ago

Very enjoyable! Now we need to hear how it ended, too!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Please write more. 5 Stars. There is still plenty of time they have in Germany for exploring.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog7 months ago

Ausgezeichnet! outtasight! That was a throbbing, pulsing romp of a story! I loved the way you mirrored Daddy and mom's beach encounter with the action in the sauna. I just KNEW the saunameister was gonna get a piece of that action, and sure enuf he did! Any story with big 11" cocks is already halfway there to 'floating my boat'! Add in that it's daddy wielding that weapon and all hell breaks loose!

i usually stick to mother/son stories, but there weren't any new ones this morning. Lucky me! Thanks for writing a concise, taut thriller!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

WOW!! Really well written, great imagery and descriptive language!!

★★★★★★ out of 5 ☆

Please, give us follow up Chapters with these two.

VividehavVividehav7 months ago

So many of my kinks in one story, and beautifully written. More of these two please!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was a great story! I need more!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very 'hot' (hehe) story, but a bit confusing to follow, especially at the beginning, because of missing context.

Dunno if it's just me, but i had to re-read the first few paragraphs a few times to understand what's going on.

202GE202GE7 months ago

Unique story and very hot. This definitely deserves a follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

WHERE DID HE FINISH?! WHJERE??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous