The Savage Seduction of Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KurtV
KurtV
59 Followers

That was the moment she realized what I wanted to do. She didn't like it one bit.

"Kurt! Stop! No!" she said. She tried to get loose, but I had her pinned down. Mary tried to squirm away from my cock, but I was ready for that. She jerked her ass north, south, east and west, and I followed every motion, gently pressing my cock a little deeper.

I could have just shoved all the way into her ass, but that's not what I wanted. My plan was to give Mary plenty of time to think about what I was about to do to her sexy little butt. I pushed just enough to force the head of my cock inside her slowly. The more she squirmed around under me, the more her motions helped work my cock farther up her ass.

"I don't want this!" she said. Her voice sounded increasingly desperate, and at one point I wondered if I was going too far.

Actually, I don't usually ask for a woman's consent for anal. I know that most women would say no if I asked permission. So I surprise them, and most of the time women don't realize what I'm doing until my cock is already up their ass.

In my experience, women who would never agree to anal sex decide it's not that bad when they finally try it. I've been with a few women who are so surprised by how good it feels that they want me to start fucking them up the ass regularly. To these women, it's a revelation that would not have happened if I'd asked for consent.

Still, I did not expect Mary to like it. After all, she didn't like any other kind of sex. Why would anal be any different? My only expectation was that I'd enjoy forcing a frigid cockteaser to do something she'd never willingly accept. It was my way of making her pay for all the expensive dates she'd enjoyed while fooling me into thinking that someday, if I was a very good boy, she'd let me enjoy that sexy body she flaunted so much.

I felt the head of my cock go deeper and deeper. I was getting close. Finally, Mary moved her ass forcefully in a direction that shoved the head of my cock inside her.

She officially lost her anal virginity.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!!" she cried out. I wasn't surprised that Mary was in pain. Anal sex is usually a little bit painful if the woman doesn't relax. Mary was definitely not relaxed.

She kept shaking her ass back and forth, trying to get loose. I kept pressing forward, going slightly deeper every time she squirmed around.

She had the tightest ass I've ever fucked. I'm sure part of the reason is that my cock was her first. But Mary's overall fitness played a role. Every muscle in her body was strong and toned. That included the ones in her rectum.

You're going to remember this, bitch! I thought to myself. Just wait until you feel me fill your ass with cum!

Mary was gasping for breath and making desperate little pleas for me to stop. This was when she realized I was not going to give up. I felt her surrender when all the clenched muscles in her body suddenly unclenched. That included the muscles in her ass. My cock lurched forward until I was all the way inside her.

I immediately climaxed. My cock had taken all the stimulation it could take.

Things had gone exactly as planned. I came, and came, and came, filling Mary's hot ass with what felt like the biggest load of cum I ever produced. Mary felt that flood of warm wetness, and had a reaction I did not expect.

She screamed. And screamed. And screamed again. She climaxed so hard that she wailed like a wild animal. Her next door neighbors must have heard it. Her orgasm caused the muscles in her ass to clamp down on my cock hard enough that it pinched me off in the middle of a squirt.

That hurt! It was exciting knowing I'd forced Mary to have a Category 5 orgasm, but my immediate concern was being unable to finish my own climax. It took a long time before the muscles in her ass relaxed enough to let me go. When they finally did, I slammed my cock into her ass as hard as I could, enjoying the immense relief that came from finally being able to finish draining my swollen balls.

Suddenly, it was all over. Mary's ass muscles kept throbbing. She squeezed my cock out of her ass just as soon as I started getting soft.

I kept her pinned to the bed for a long time. Her whole body was trembling, and I had a feeling she wanted to run to the bathroom. I wasn't going to let that happen. It had been hard work for me to fill her ass with my cum, and I wanted her to feel it there for a while. She struggled weakly, but by this time Mary knew I was in charge.

"Shush. Shush. Just relax, baby. Try to relax," I whispered into her ear. You aren't going anywhere until I let you, I thought.

I kept her pinned for a long time. After she calmed down completely, I told her I was going to climb off her body and let her go.

"When I get up, don't go anywhere. Just lay here for a while. I want you next to me, OK? Nod your head if you understand." Mary nodded her head, and I slowly released her. I pulled the covers up to her neck, then ran my hand up and down her toned back, her beautiful butt, and her firm upper thighs. It was very gratifying to caress the gorgeous body she'd withheld from me for so long.

I had no idea what Mary would do next. I assumed I would never see her again. She'd resisted every sexual advance I ever made. It had been fun playing the little mind games that convinced her to spread her legs, and I'd thoroughly enjoyed playing with that buff body, but ultimately I need a woman who likes to fuck. Mary didn't seem to be that kind of woman.

All that changed after I pillaged her ass.

When Mary finally roused herself up on the bed, she rolled over on one side to snuggle up next to me. I felt her hands roam over my back. She'd never touched me like that before. When she looked into my eyes I saw an expression I'd never seen before: submission.

When she finally got out of bed, she walked to the bathroom with a limp. Mary pulled a muscle in her ass when she climaxed like a machine gun. I hadn't realized such a thing was possible.

She was uncharacteristically quiet at the restaurant afterward. I decided not to ask her a lot of questions. I saw her wince a few times, and I imagine it was because her butthole felt tender. I wasn't surprised that she was so quiet. Mary had experienced a lot, and I felt it was best to let her reflect on what had happened. She had just lost a kind of virginity. It would take some time for her to wrap her head around that unexpected development.

I didn't know what to expect the next time I called to arrange a date, but I was glad she accepted. We got together regularly for several more months. I was no longer angry with her, and I still loved enjoying that marvelous body of hers. For the first time, I could tell she was getting aroused during sex. We were actually having fun.

We'd meet a couple of days a week, although I never took her out on a Friday or Saturday night. I reserved those times for dates with women I thought might be candidates for a long-term relationship. My dates with Mary were usually brief, with most of the time spent in bed. I found it increasingly difficult to listen to her talk about astrology, reflexology, graphology, numerology, and a bunch of other "ologies" listed in the Wikipedia entry on pseudoscience.

I particularly enjoyed seeing Mary early on Saturdays. I'd come over in the morning, have sex, then take her out to a nice restaurant where she could wear one of her outfits with so much cleavage I could see the edge of her nipples. One reason I liked taking her to eat early is that fancy restaurants usually have lunch menus with reduced prices, and Mary never ordered cocktails that early in the day.

After lunch I'd take her home, get her out of her sexy clothes, then have sex again. The second time was always a long, leisurely session, and she usually had a pretty good orgasm.

I started dating a charming woman named Carol just about the time I first fucked Mary in the ass. On Saturdays I'd leave Mary's house in the afternoon, go home, have a shower, change clothes, and pick up Carol for a fun Saturday night.

One thing I liked about Carol is that she realized quickly that I was the kind of man she wanted in her life. She was a smart woman who didn't need to be told I expected a sexual relationship. We went to bed after the second date, so we never had to have "the talk."

After our weekly date I'd take Carol to my place, we'd have sex, then she'd sleep over. We'd have sex a few more times overnight and at least once the next morning before I cooked her breakfast and drove her home.

After kissing Carol goodbye, I enjoyed counting up the number of times I'd had sex in the last 24 hours; having so much hot sex with two different women on the same day made me realize how much my life had improved since I was a pot bellied nerd with no prospect of losing my virginity.

As time progressed, things with Mary improved. She became better at sex, and much better at having orgasms. It was a nice development. As much as I enjoyed sucking on her gorgeous breasts and caressing her beautiful butt, nothing can replace what it feels like to get a woman excited and make her climax.

I kept seeing Mary longer than I'd originally expected. Honestly, I felt I was doing her a favor. I was teaching her how to enjoy sex. Those lessons took time, so I devoted several months to the project.

I should admit that my effort to teach her to give a decent blowjob was a total failure. Have you heard the phrase "There's no such thing as a bad blowjob?" I can testify that it is possible for a woman to give a bad blowjob.

I'm not sure why the experience of forcibly fucking Mary's ass transformed her so much. It reminds me of something you see all the time on western TV shows. Everybody has seen what cowboys do to wild horses that refuse to accept a saddle or rider. They "break" these horses by having someone jump on their backs and hold on while the horse tries to buck them off. Eventually the horses realize they can't win, and they let the cowboys ride them.

Mary realized she had to let me ride her. In the process, she discovered she liked being ridden.

I did eventually go to Key West - but not with Mary. It was too bad, really. I felt it would be a lot of fun to have an artist cover Mary's nude skin with body paint, then let her parade up and down the street naked. I knew that would unleash her inner exhibitionist in a way we'd both enjoy.

But taking Mary to Key West was not practical. Although I could tolerate her quirks for an afternoon, the idea of spending 24 hours together day after day seemed like a good way to go crazy. Plus, there are a lot of expensive things to see, do, eat and drink in Key West; I wasn't willing to fight over her bottomless appetite for overpriced luxuries.

Mary kept asking about the trip, and I ended up telling her I had had to change our plans because my boss wanted me to attend a professional conference that week.

Instead, I went with Carol, who was delightful. She has a nice body and she enjoys showing it off, but the idea of full public nudity didn't appeal to her. Being topless was more her style. She put on a pair of tight boy shorts and had an artist spray a Superman logo on her perky boobs.

She looked adorable. I got some great photos. While we were there we enjoyed going to the beach, lounging by the pool, seeing the sights, and having sex three or four times a day.

I thought of Mary on the night of the street fair. I saw a striking woman who reminded me of her. She had big boobs, an athletic body, and she was buck naked. This woman wore head-to-toe body paint featuring bold tones of orange with black tiger stripes. Wow.

Mary would have looked great like that, and she would have loved parading up and down the street wearing nothing but high heels. It was too bad I couldn't give Mary that experience without going broke or crazy.

When I think about Mary these days, I hope she's happy. I hope she has evolved into the kind of woman who can enjoy having loving sex with a man.

I like to think I may have helped make that possible.

KurtV
KurtV
59 Followers
12