The Saxon Girl Pt. 02

Story Info
Yrsa and Braenar finish what they started...
1.7k words
4.43
7.5k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 in my profile.

Something tore open inside of me at Yrsa's words; my shield hit the ground with a loud thunk as I strode purposefully forward. Surprised at the sudden movement, the Saxon girl began withdrawing - but not fast enough.

I caught her by a handful of her loose dress and pulled her towards me - a cry escaped her lips as her eyes widened. I crushed her body against me as her hands flew to my chest, beating instinctively against it as I overcame her. One of my arms wrapped around her hips, the other grabbed the hair at the back of her head as I pulled her towards me.

I sank my teeth into her neck, alternately biting and kissing. The scent of her skin was intoxicating.

Her cry became a series of feral shrieks as she beat her hands against my chest - my excitement grew. This woman should have been born amongst my people - she would be no mere breadwife, she would be a shieldmaiden. Perhaps if the foolish Christians had've put a sword in her hands instead of a sewing needle, their village wouldn't be burning.

Then again, neither would my loins. The gods have their purposes, I suppose.

She was defending herself ably, and I pulled back from her long enough to meet her eyes. The undercurrent of hunger was still there, and instead of the anger I expected, I found only a challenge. My muscles all tensed in anticipation of this, the sweetest of battles.

I didn't see Yrsa get behind her; all I saw was the girl's arms suddenly become pinned to her side, and the blonde, blood-spattered braid of my friend appear over her shoulder. The Saxon girl writhed like a captured animal, bucking against the shieldmaiden's unyielding grip. Yrsa gave me a look that was all heat and hunger.

My hands grabbed the fabric at the girl's chest and heaved - there was a tearing noise and suddenly her pale, smooth skin was laid bare. I don't know if it was shock, but the Saxon girl became still, as if tamed by her own nudity. Her eyes met mine, and I could see the surprise there - and the hunger was bubbling to the surface. I ran my hands down her milky chest, running over the dark nipple and earning a gasp as the Saxon girl writhed again - this time with much more fluidity. Yrsa chuckled, and I grinned in response. My hands trailed down her stomach, and as they approached the thick bush at the base her breath started coming fast and ragged.

My fingers slid into the wiry hair, and then into her slit.

She was soaking. Few women I've ever lain with have been so slick without my tongue. I inserted my fingers into her, and earned a guttural, wordless exclamation from the Saxon. No hymen - not too surprising. She didn't seem to be one concerned with the rest of the Christian's hangups.

I withdrew my fingers and brought them up to Yrsa's face, hovering over the Saxon girl's shoulder. The shieldmaiden, usually stubborn to a fault, became pliant and submissive when she was this aroused. Yrsa opened her mouth obediently and I pushed my fingers in, granting her the first taste of our plunder. Her eyes closed with ecstasy as she sucked on my fingers. A growl escaped my throat and her eyes fluttered back open; she released my fingers from her mouth with a soft pop.

I reached down and tore the rest of the girl's dress off, leaving it scattered like so many rags about our feet.

"Get naked, Braenar. Please."

Much as I loved her ferocity, the fire her submission stoked in me lost none of its fury.

I stepped back while Yrsa held the Saxon girl in place - who was only weakly struggling at this point, her eyes fixed on me. I undid my belt, my bloodstained axe falling to the ground with another heavy thunk. My leather armour followed, and the Saxon girls eyes grew wide at the sight of my chest. When my pants fell, her eyes grew wider, taking in the fullness of my desire.

"My turn. Make her watch," Yrsa said, throwing the girl at me. I easily whirled her around, pinning her arms to her sides and pulling her back against me. She moaned, and an almost involuntary roll of her hips sent hot need shooting up from my cock. I growled in her ear, and then we both focused on Yrsa disrobing.

The shieldmaiden had a warrior's body - her muscles were well defined, her pale torso covered in scars that only seemed to accentuate her beauty. Her breasts, while not particularly large, stood proudly on her chest. My eyes flowed down her body as she dropped her pants, as her blonde bush came into view between two powerful legs. She stood, her legs drifting apart, with one hand finding the sex between them as her gaze confidently bounced between me and the Saxon girl. Yrsa knew full well she was gorgeous.

"I will taste her more, Braenar." I could only nod; my need was becoming so urgent that I couldn't trust myself to speak.

Yrsa strode forward and fell to her knees, her face disappearing into the Saxon girl's cunt; the Christian girl threw her head back and immediately began shuddering. Her hair splayed against my body as my cock found its way between her ass cheeks. I felt Yrsa's hands slightly separate me and the girl as she reached around the girl's waist to take handfuls of her ample bottom in both hands, pulling her forward into the shieldmaiden's tongue.

Moans and cries rippled out of the Saxon girl as Yrsa did her work; I began grinding myself in between her cheeks with growing fervour. I could feel her little arsehole rub against my shaft, and my vision went red with desire.

The girl's knees buckled and I became the only thing holding her up - but only for a moment. Yrsa scooped her arms behind the Saxon's knees and helped pick her up, displacing my cock from between her cheeks. "Fuck her, Braenar," Yrsa breathed, the scent of cunt coming from her lips as she crushed our conquest between us, "fuck her."

I lined myself up and rubbed my cock into her wetness. "Here," Yrsa purred, lowering her precisely until the Saxon girl's wetness engulfed me.

A roar escaped me, and I began thrusting, the girl slipping as I lost my hold on her arms. Yrsa readjusted her grip, leaning the girl against me so that my hands were free. "I've got her. Split her like firewood, Ogre."

With my strength no longer needed, I began pumping into her with wild abandon. The girl shrieked and writhed as I felt myself ram into her, her cunt barely taking my length. Her arms came up and wrapped themselves around the back of my neck, as she began attempting to hold herself up. Yrsa once again crushed us all together, forcing me to stop my thrusting for a moment. The shieldmaiden kissed me, the taste of the girl flooding my mouth as I returned the kiss passionately.

She broke off. "She wants it, Braenar. Let's take her to the bed." I growled agreement, sliding out of the girl - who made a soft noise of protest.

Yrsa and I all but carried the girl to the bed, dropping her on her back on the linen sheets. She splayed out, senseless with pleasure - as was good. The Christian god could deny his other sheep their joy, but not this one. Not today.

I lined myself up and inserted myself again. She cried out - but was quickly stifled as Yrsa swung her leg over the bed and mounted the Saxon's face while facing me, grinding her cunt on the girl's now open mouth.

I continued pumping, and now the muffled moans of the girl mingled with the moans of the shieldmaiden. My gaze lifted from myself sliding in and out of the girl, to the girl's bouncing breasts, to Yrsa's gorgeous mound (with the girls tongue occasionally appearing), up the warrior's hard and scarred body, to her face flushed, her eyes closed, her hands in her hair with an open mouth.

Valhalla must be sweet indeed, if these pleasures are vouchsafed to Midgard.

My thumb found its way to the girl's mound, and I found the folds that contained the secret to her pleasure - many benefits to having a friend like Yrsa. I began circling it, like the shieldmaiden had taught me years ago.

The girls hands began flailing about, until finally gripping the sheets beside her and twisting - there was no mistaking the climax as her sex pulsated around my cock before her entire body went limp a second time, the rise and fall of her breasts the only movement she could muster. Yrsa's grinding became harder and more animalistic, before the warrior herself writhed and groaned with climax, falling forward against me with her head on my shoulder.

She shuffled forward and nuzzled herself up my neck, planting soft kisses until she reached my ear. "Give us your seed, Braenar," she whispered.

My eruption began building immediately, and I pulled out. Yrsa fell back, propping the girl up against her chest - the two women's faces were side by side. The Saxon girl's eyes were heavy with afterglow, and met mine with unbridled need. Yrsa's mouth dropped open, her tongue on her chin, and the Saxon followed suit obediently.

Holding the girl by the back of her head with one hand, Yrsa reached forward and began pulling on my cock with the other. I, stood beside the bed, entwined my fingers through Yrsa's hair, and used it to balance while she did her work. The fire built and built and built, until finally I could contain it no more. Yrsa smiled and closed her eyes, mouth still open.

I erupted my seed in a gushing torrent, spilling it on their waiting chins. Some got in their mouths, some in their cheeks, and some in their hair; a bit sprayed on their breasts, immediately running down between them. I threw my head back and roared with pleasure, Yrsa expertly not stopping until my climax was over.

I looked down, chest heaving, as Yrsa met my eyes, and then brought her seed-covered hand to the Saxon girl's mouth, who obediently began licking it off. "I think we found a new pet, Yrsa," I said, my voice little more than a snarl. The shieldmaiden grinned.

"Oh yes. This is our plunder, and the night is only just begun..."