The Scaled Prince

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Moroke could answer, she slowly dropped on her lover's cock, her eyes rolling back again as it slid into her tight rear.

It penetrated her like a warm knife through butter, her insides making room for him as her succubus blood boiled in her veins.

With more than half his cock firmly inside her, she started moving her hips again, swaying up and down as the prince firmly grabbed her legs.

Loud and long whorish moans flooded the room, the brutal penetration driving her crazy with lust.

"So... good..." she whimpered, doing her best to speed up and go even deeper, feeling more and more like a tiefling shish kebab than a woman, and she loved it.

He legs trembled as the room was once again filled with the sliding wet sounds of her body being ravaged, the sensation was so brutal that she was struggling to hold on to him.

Moroke's eyes were by now injected with pure fire, eyeing her more like a morsel to be devoured than anything else, which made Alterra almost drop onto his lap with lust.

Unable to hold on any more, the prince stood up as he firmly grabbed her midsection, his claws digging onto her skin.

Alterra went limp as the impulse from his sudden move basically impaled her all the way to his crotch, her life only saved by the magic of her grandmother's blood. Her insides squelch as if she was nothing more than a fleshy sex toy, and Moroke started slamming his hips against hers as if his life depended on it.

Long dry growls and grunts filled the room now, the lovely tiefling hanging from his hands like a rag doll being lovingly abused, her eyes rolling back unto her skull as her very mind was fading into a soup of savage sensations.

Her gorgeous body bulged with every slam, as her head, arms and legs dangled off his hands with only errant twitches of pleasure.

With another long growl, Moroke sped up, his insides burning as they built pressure for his beloved, his teeth clenched so hard his sharp teeth could snap a tree trunk in two.

After a final slam of his hips, he orgasmed loudly, small roars mixing with happy moans and whines as his whole body trembled from these new sensations.

A stupid face of lustful satisfaction was drawn on Alterra, who babbled happily as she was filled like wine skin with his cum.

She could have sworn that she could taste his seed despite it going straight into her savaged ass, but then again, her mind was not the most focused at that moment.

After what felt as a long moment of silent satisfaction, Moroke dropped on his throne again, holding Alterra tenderly against his chest, his breaths so long and deep it seemed he wanted to suck the air out of the room.

The lovely sorceress took rather longer to come back to the material plane, her whole body aching as she carefully tried to place her arms around her lover.

She couldn't feel her legs, and her insides sounded like a water balloon, yet despite this, she couldn't wait to have another go as soon as she recovered, though that might take a bit longer this time.

"That was absolutely amazing..." she managed to say with short broken words.

Moroke looked at her with a surprised face and laughed, nuzzling her lovingly.

"You are absolutely insane... and I love it..." he said, doing his best to kiss her like before.

Alterra smiled as she surrendered her mouth to him, petting his scales lovingly.

"You better give me all the eggs you can!" she said with a dirty smile.

He looked to the side again, making that cute expression once more that made Alterra think of him blushing.

"And to think I was afraid you'd be put off by that..." he said, with a contented sigh.

The beautiful tiefling laughed again, kissing his snout with loving delight.

Not how she had planned to retire, but she could not deny the perks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!

While I try to keep revising my work to avoid annoying typos, I tend to miss some. If you spot any, please let me know.

And please don't be shy about leaving a comment!

12