All Comments on 'The Scarlet Dove - Issue 14'

by ladyjane2099

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That was amazing!

This definitely has to be one of my favourite chapters. I can't wait to see what you have in store for Starling next.

beygaze1beygaze1over 6 years ago
Wonderful

That was a wonderful way to get my morning started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks for returning

I check everyday. I just take a while to comment cuz I savor. Wonderful work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Goddamn

That was a fantastic chapter. Nice to finally see a villain finally plow the Scarlet Dove's lovely booty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of the best yet!

Thank you so much for a wonderful chapter Ladyjane! Sexy hot exciting what more could we ask for? And so entertaining and fun. More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Best Chapter Yet!

So nice to see a new issue up. This remains as one of my all time favorite series. I hope we will see more of the Dove's adventures soon. Keep the amazing writing coming and thank you for all the effort you put into making this series special.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot

Never been so excited for a fictional character to discover anal sex!

AquanoidAquanoidabout 6 years ago
Taking on the Ragin' Cajun!

WOW! That was amazing. I'm so sorry I didn't review sooner.

You keep managing to give us great erotica and great story without fail. I loved how this started, classic peril and bondage rape, but Starling was able to turn it around using her own sexuality as a weapon for once. That's a new development for her, isn't it? Usually she's a victim of it.

Of course, getting her virgin ass taken as well as being betrayed still makes her a victim, but she evolving there is no doubt about that.

Though that is an interesting thought that puts forward: is Starling or the Scarlet Dove the one offering herself up? Is there a difference these days? Her identity has been revealed to quite a few people.

And the discoveries she's made so far. "I know who let him out this time. ~SD". Woo, great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love this series!

Another amazing chapter. You are quite talented and the scenes are always dripping with tension. Bravo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userladyjane2099@ladyjane2099
For more on me and my writing please check out my blog: https://dangerotica.wordpress.com/ You can also find me on Twitter @dangerotica Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES