The Scarlet Dove - Issue 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alarm widened her green eyes at the realization of the ball gag spreading her jaws. Thick straps looped around her cheeks, cinching the gag in place.

Furthermore, her arms were stretched up over her head. She looked up, willing her vision to clear so she could see the metal shackles binding her wrists. They hung from thick chains, which were bolted to the ceiling. The strain in her shoulders seemed to worsen as she realized the source.

Her bare feet barely touched the floor, just allowing the minimal purchase and support her dainty toes could provide. Glancing down at them in dismay, she noticed that her ankles were shackled as well. These were connected to a spreader bar, holding her legs open wide.

As the captive redhead looked over her bound body, she felt her throat flexing against her tight leather collar. It wasn't surprising, but it brought back the harrowing memories of Dominion standing over her, his hazel eyes beaming as he clicked that wicked remote again and again. She keenly recalled the lightning tearing through her, until she'd passed out from the pain.

Did I really think I could escape? Her head dropped as a sob of despair slipped around the ball gag. Dominion has defeated me every time we've met...had his way with me and...

As if on cue, the door before her opened and her captor entered. Looking up at him, she could not keep the fear from her pretty green eyes. He approached, regarding her coolly with his hands clasp behind his back

"I want you to know," he began, his tone retaining that insufferable calmness. "That I don't blame you for trying to escape." He moved directly in front of her, locking her gaze with his hazel eyes. "Every slave has to shed that last pesky bit of hope and learn that her Master will always be one step ahead, if she's ever to accept her inferior nature."

What if he's right? She wondered, chewing nervously on the rubber ball in her mouth. No! He can't be...

"It's a natural part of your training, really," he went on. "I almost feel bad punishing you for it." His hands came around to the front, revealing a cat o' nine tails clutched in his grip.

Starling recoiled in fright, squealing into her ball gag and shaking her head!

"But you must also learn that my word is law," Dominion said. "And when I say 'severe consequences' I mean that shit!"

Starling shivered in fear, rattling the chains of her manacles futilely. Dominion circled to her side, twirling the threatening whip. His free hand grabbed her hip, adjusting her position just enough so that her plump round booty was thrust out.

The tasseled leather whipped across her naked ass once and Starling's knees buckled from the sting. Her captor reached out and pulled her back into position. He whipped her again and the captive redhead squealed behind her gag. Another lash sent shockwaves racing down the backs of her legs. The nine tails stung her peach-like cheeks mercilessly, bringing tears to her emerald eyes. A flick of Dominion's wrist peeled yet another shrill cry from her throat.

Starling lurched in her bonds with each wicked lash. The burning sting seeped down her legs and crawled up her back, as the cat turned her heart-shaped ass bright red. Dominion flogged her viciously and the helpless redhead could do little more than whine and whimper pleadingly.

I can't take any more! She thought, even as the leather tails raised welts on top of already welted flesh. I can't even plead or beg for mercy! Hot tears streaked her high-boned cheeks, as she chewed desperately on her ball gag. I really am helpless...

Her captor brought the multi-tailed whip down on her throbbing ass again and again. Every sting seemed fresh, the pain never seemed to dull or numb her welted flesh. Soon the helpless captive hung nearly limp, bawling despondently into her tightly buckled ball gag.

Finally, he paused. "Have you had enough, slave?"

Starling lifted her watery eyes and nodded weakly. He whipped her three more times immediately. Her screams died against the gag, and those final stinging lashes left her trembling in her bonds.

"I will decide when you've had enough," Dominion dropped the cat o' nine tails, and paced before her.

He was breathing hard and Starling noticed the prominent bulge straining the front of his fatigue pants. His hazel eyes flicked from her tear-stained face to her quivering naked tits. The coolness of his demeanor had shifted to ravenous hunger.

Why am I not surprised that beating me turned him on? She thought, even as she dangled, whimpering in pain, her petite rosy nipples rock hard.

"Now that you have suffered your consequences," he huffed, beginning to unbuckle his pants. "You will be rewarded with serving your Master!"

Starling was in too much pain and felt too weak to even protest. She hung her head and looked away. Fine...take what you want...it's not like I could stop it, you bastard...

Dominion kicked off his pants, letting her get a look at his engorged cock. Despite herself, the sight of it sent a very slight charge through her pussy. She tried to ignore the rush, but couldn't help thinking back to remember the other times he'd had fucked her. He stepped behind her, reaching between her widespread legs to grip her soft, hairless mound. His strong fingers began to knead her pliant labia, slipping fingers through her slit as he did.

A pleasant warmth spread through her hips, beginning to sooth the sting permeating her abused ass. Starling moaned as Dominion's digits pushed between her pussy lips, stroking her sensitive flesh. She couldn't stop herself from getting wet as he molested her. His fingers slid downward and slipped inside her. Trembling with arousal, she could not resist as he coaxed her cunt to soak his hand with her sweet juices.

I hate how easily he controls me...my body, she pouted. But anything is better than that whip! She cast a hateful glance at the discarded cat o' nine tails.

Dominion spread her gushing juices all through her seam, then back and into the crack of her ass. Starling tensed, feeling his fingers sliding between her pert cheeks. They seemed to be gathering her pussy juice and spreading deliberately.

"Relax, slave," Dominion leaned close, hissing directly into her ear. "The gift of her Master's cock is a slave's greatest delight." She quivered, feeling the warm head of his cock press into her dripping pussy lips, before sliding through her slit and into her drenched rear crevice. "But first you must learn that your body is meant for my pleasure!"

Starling groaned as he shoved against her anus. Her tender butt cheeks filled his palms as he gripped and spread them apart. Her knees trembled in pain as the head of his cock pushed inside, stretching her tight little hole! The redhead bit down on her gag as he forced his rigid shaft deep into her ass.

Once he'd penetrated her, Dominion grabbed her curvaceous hips and began thrusting. She moaned, feeling his member swelling against her asshole and plunging into her. Any pleasant warmth was replaced by a hot pressure spreading through her hips and into her abdomen. Starling groaned, bucking reflexively as he plowed her ass.

Dominion grunted in delight, his grip tightening as he fucked her ass even harder. Her toes barely scraped the floor as he pulled her backside flush against his pelvis. She'd have screamed if it wasn't for the rubber ball clenched between her pearly whites. His rugged thrusts stretched her painfully, mixing stabbing pain with pangs of pleasure.

Starling huffed around her gag, trying to relax her violated anus. Try as she might, the massive member pumping between her cheeks was too much for her to handle. Dominion's fervor was relentless, and Starling became certain her would tear her before... On cue, a sharp pain rippled through her underside, making her quiver and squeal.

Hopeless despair clawed through her guts, and Starling surrendered to it. The cock pounding her ass became a hot, sliding throb that seemed to set the rhythm of her heartbeat. The damage done, she arched into Dominion's thrusts, allowing him full access to ravage her torn asshole. Sensing her submission he fucked her harder still. Starling rolled her hips, bucking against his massive member.

"Ohhh fuck yes, good girl!" he groaned, plunging his cock as deep as he could and gushing hot semen inside her!

Whimpering around her ballgag, Starling shuddered feeling the gooey rush of warmth.

Dominion pulled out and stumbled away. The captive redhead went slack in her bonds. His load leaked from her ravaged ass, sliding down the backs of her thighs. The scent of copper wafted past her nose, and she realized it was not just cum dripping down her limp legs.

Her captor approached, staggering slightly, and reached for her manacles. He unlatched them, releasing her from the ceiling. Starling dropped to the floor with a thud, and a painful whine.

"Well done, slave," Dominion said, wrestling his pants back on. "I'll send a man to take you to back to the shower. Feel free to try and escape again...I don't know about you, but I enjoyed this session immensely!"

Starling mewled pathetically, curling into a fetal ball, or as close as she could with the spreaderbar still shackled to her ankles. She didn't look up but heard the thump of his boots as he left.

He's not kidding, she thought. He enjoyed using and hurting me...if I can't escape, I'm not sure how long I'll even survive! My only hope may be to play his goddam game...That thought withered her heart, and she began to cry. At least until I can figure out a way to escape!

Chapter Five

"Wallace, you're the only rat in this room! Save your breath, cuz I ain't talkin'!" Officer O'Malley leaned back crossing his arms smugly.

"The roof of a downtown hotel exploded, half the department had a shootout with the FBI in the lobby, and you're only saving grace, former-Chief Maddox has vanished without a trace," the detective had to restrain a chuckle. "Do you really think this is an 'if we stick together we'll all come out okay' kind of situation?"

"I wouldn't expect a cheese-eater like you to understand."

"I don't think you understand," The detective grinned, running a hand through his short brown hair. "I don't want you to talk, O'Malley. If you talk you might help this investigation, and if you help this investigation you might be able to glean some leniency from the system. And all I really want is to see you and all your dirty fucking friends burn."

Detective Allen Wallace stormed out of interrogation one, letting the door slam on his way out. He glanced around the department, seeing a lot of unfamiliar faces. The FBI had all but taken over, as they were the ones conducting the investigation into who may have been allied with former-chief Maddox. Thanks to Wallace's involvement in that fiasco, he had been tapped to assist the FBI, putting him at odds even with his colleagues who weren't involved. It had been a long week and didn't look to be easing up any time soon.

The detective really wanted to be out searching for Maddox, and more importantly the Scarlet Dove. Neither of their bodies had been found following the explosion. The Fire Department investigators had assured him, as strange as the explosion was, it couldn't have been intense enough to vaporize two human bodies. That meant Maddox was still out there, in desperate need of being brought to justice. He hoped that the Scarlet Dove had taken the opportunity to fly off to an early retirement, but something in his gut said she was out there in need of another rescue...he should be working on that not sequestered in this dying department questioning his former friends and colleagues.

"Detective Wallace, hold up!"

Nearly out the door, he paused and turned back to see agent Calhoun approaching. He'd been made lead agent on the investigation.

"Yeah, what's up," the detective replied wearily.

"State police just brought us a suspect," the agent began. "She's waiting for you in interrogation three."

"I'm fried, man," the detective groaned. "I need a stiff drink and few hours passed out..."

"Oh trust me, you'll want to talk to this one before she's processed," Calhoun pressed, extending the file folder. "She was apprehended trying to break in over at the Summit..."

"So?" Wallace muttered flipping through the file. "She's a reporter, probably just looking to snap some gory pictures...wait, why'd the Staties recommend a psych eval?"

"Ahhh piqued your interest have I? Let's get you a shot of espresso," the agent said, leading him back into the building. "She put up one hell of a fight when they arrested her, screaming about some secret underground base and having to rescue her girlfriend. They think she's a paranoid schizophrenic..."

"No history of that in her file," Wallace observed still scanning the pages.

"I'm not saying she's not crazy," Calhoun went on with a laugh. "But my uncle was a schizo and I'm pretty certain she ain't that."

"All right, so why do I want to talk to her?"

"Because, she's refusing to talk to anyone but you."

"Really?" Wallace grimaced in confusion. "Why me?"

"Somehow she found out you're the one who perp walked her girlfriend in here," Calhoun replied.

"So? Who the fuck is her girlfriend?"

"That's the best part," Calhoun grinned. "She says her girlfriend is the Scarlet Dove."

Over the next few days, Starling had come to realize that the efficiency of her routine was an equally as effective cage as the cement walls of her cell. She was taken to the bathroom first thing in the morning, by a henchman she'd come to think of as "the Soldier" because of his strict, no-nonsense demeanor. He barely spoke and kept the remote to her shock collar on high alert.

She was taking full advantage of her hour though. The shower was always steaming hot, just the way she needed. Even though she had yet to receive any of her usual brands, doing her hair and makeup helped her maintain some sense of normalcy and autonomy.

Afterwards she was taken to Dominion. They usually met in an office-like chamber on the far side of the facility. It was difficult to really gain her bearings with her pretty green eyes constantly on the floor, but she was at least beginning to get a sense of the general layout.

Her morning training sessions, as her would-be-Master liked to call them, mainly consisted humiliating her utterly. They began with a full body inspection, ensuring she had shaved thoroughly, perfumed liberally, and to ensure she had not been injured by the previous days evening bondage session. She had also given him lap dances, hand jobs that left her covered in his cum, and various stretching exercises to keep her "limber".

Then she would be given breakfast, which was always another green smoothie. She would drink it gratefully though, kneeling before Dominion as he pontificated on her duties and expectations as his sex slave.

Following that, he would bind her hands behind her back and use a vibrating wand to bring her to the verge of orgasm before sending her back to her cell. She spent the afternoons bound and buzzing with unsatisfied lust. The effects of this edging process were surprising even to Starling, who was already catching herself looking forward to her evening session in hope of release.

Maybe he'll let me cum today, she hoped. I've been so good, I mean...I've complied with his damned game! He can't keep me on edge forever...can he?

She was already in position, on her knees when the Soldier arrived. Actually, she was spending so much time kneeling, it was starting get comfortable for her. Her arms were still bound with soft nylon ropes. They didn't speak as he exchanged the chain for her red leash.

She did however steal a glance at his impressively muscled physique. He had cropped, sandy hair and the kind of jaw that looked perpetually clenched. As a result of her daily edging, she was almost constantly horny, and couldn't resist imagining what his cock must look like, as stern and rigid as he was, no doubt. Her lustful mind ran away with the thought, flashing images of his strong hands shoving her against the wall, liberating his manhood. Her nipples hardened and a rush of warmth wet her slit, as she imagined his shaft sliding into her pussy.

A gentle tug on the leash, brought Starling back to reality. She rose and followed the Soldier down the hall. Their evening sessions took place in the bondage room where she'd paid her "sever consequences." It was just like her cell, minus the chains and manacles hanging from the ceiling.

Dominion was waiting for them. He stood at a table, surveying the meticulously arranged selection of sex toys and bondage equipment. He did not look up as they entered.

Starling walked past the Soldier to the center of the room. Standing under the manacles, he untied her hands and she lifted her arms willingly. Nodding his approval, the stern henchman removed her leash, and fastened her slender wrists into the binding.

"You want the spreaderbar today, sir?"

"No," Dominion replied, finally turning to run his gaze down her naked body. "I think she's going to be more than willing to give me access to her needy little cunt."

Starling dropped her head and blushed bright red.

"You may leave us."

The Soldier nodded and stalked from the room. Starling kept her eyes down, waiting silently until Dominion approached. As he moved in front of her, she lifted her head and opened her mouth for the ball gag.

Dominion smirked. "No gag today."

He reached out and began to caress her supple breast. Instantly, a burst of scintillating tingles danced through her chest. Starling trembled, swallowing a gasp. Her rosy nipple stood right up, and Dominion gave it an almost affectionate flick.

"This session is not just to relieve the stress of my day," he explained, continuing to fondle her. "You've been surprisingly compliant these last several days." Starling's heart quickened, feeling his big hand kneading the firm fullness of her breast. "However, it is high time you begin to address me as Master."

Starling glanced up. "What? No..."

"Yes, slave," he said firmly. "It is the next step of your training, recognizing and acknowledging my dominion over you..." he grinned. "As it were."

"Haven't I debased myself enough for you?"

"No."

Of course not! Will I ever? She thought as her head dropped in shame. Well I won't do it! That's where I draw the line!

"I've played your fucking game!" she spat, looking up with fire in her green eyes. "I've humiliated and objectified myself for you! I may be your prisoner...but you will never be my Master, you pig!"

"Yes," Dominion hissed through a clenched smile. "I knew that was hiding in you somewhere!"

His grip tightened in an instant, twisting her boob until she squirmed. His warm fingers slid across her flesh, seizing her stiff nipple and twisting savagely. Pain shot through her chest and Starling squealed!

Dominion released his grip. "I wonder which will be more effective in washing away those final delusions of heroism, pain or pleasure?" He crossed to the table and picked up a length of chain with two silver clamps on either end. "Perhaps we'll try a bit of both."

"It doesn't matter what you do to me!" her voice quavered and she tried futilely to back away as he approached. "I'll never call you that! Never! I'll never be your slave!"

Dominion grabbed her by the throat, squeezing the rough leather collar against her alabaster skin. She had yet to get used to wearing it constantly. He held her steady as his other hand lifted one of the clamps to her nipple.

She felt the cold of the metal for a split second, then it clamped down on her sensitive pink nub! A shockwave of sensation flashed through her chest and she couldn't help but cry out. The constant pressure of the clamp sent chilling tingles racing through her chest. The second clamp grazed her other breast, then snapped shut on that nipple! Starling squealed as a pulse of sweet agony flashed through her chest. Her mouth gaped open, sucking in breath as she reeled from the sensational mix of arousal and pain.