The Scarlet Dove - Issue 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dominion grabbed the chain connecting her nipples and gave it a tug. Exhilaration and anguish flashed through her chest in equal measure, stealing her breath. Starling whined as he pulled, her neck and chest flushed hotly even as ice crawled down her spine. When Dominion released the chain, she went slack in her bonds. Starling gasped shuddery breaths, trying to regain her bearings.

"Your body is my plaything," Dominion said. "You obey my will, whether by assent or by force...you already are my slave!"

"Never," Starling whimpered defiantly.

Dominion walked back to the table, and when he returned he approached her from behind. She glanced back at him but could not see what he had retrieved. Her captor reached between her legs, and the feel of cold metal against her labia sent a shiver through her curvy hips. The object slid through her slit, finding a bit of wetness with which to coat itself. It slid along her underside, into the crevice between her pert cheeks.

She hadn't had any serious damage from her "severe consequences" but feeling the object prodding her anus sent a nervous shiver up her spine. Dominion wiggled and shoved, working the object inside her. Starling grunted as it popped into place, and he walked away leaving it lodged in her ass.

It must be some kind of buttplug! She realized. I've never worn one of those before, how humiliating!

She shifted and squirmed, seeing if there was anyway to dislodge it herself. Of course, there was not, and the more she moved, the more she could feel it. While not exactly arousing, the filling sensation sent pulses of anticipation through her hips.

Dominion stepped back in front of her. He held up the long black vibe wand he used on her each morning. Starling couldn't keep the pouty expression from her face, as disappointed fantasies of the Soldier's cock flitted through her mind.

The wand buzzed to life, then reached between her legs. The humming head slid over her mound, then pushed between her pussy lips sending a tremor through her cunt. Starling bit her lip, swallowing a moan and shut her eyes. The vibration crawled through her pussy with a flood of warmth. The sensation trembled down her legs, making her knees go gooey.

"You see," Dominion growled. "I control your body in every way, pleasure..." He pressed the wand a bit more firmly into her dewy petals, sending a wave of yearning through her. "...And pain." He pulled the wand away and slapped her pussy with his free hand!

Starling jumped, yelping in surprise as the stinging jolt shot through her sex. He slapped it again, making her eyes widen in shock, as her mouth gaped in silent indignance.

"Did you like that?" he groaned, gripping her cunt. "Are you ready to call me Master?"

"Fffffuck...you!" Starling gasped.

"Soon enough," he smarmed, and slapped her pussy again!

The captive redhead shivered in pain, but felt her pussy gush between her thighs. What the hell? Am I really that horny??

Dominion's hand whipped across her cunt once more, peeling a shrill squeal through her trembling lips. Then he paused, dipping his fingers into her soaking labia. Their gazes locked, confusion evident in her pretty green eyes, high-boned cheeks flush with embarrassment. He grinned knowingly.

"Don't worry, it's perfectly natural," he said. "A slave's body should react to pain and humiliation with arousal, it's just proof of your subservient nature."

"That's impossible," Starling whined as his fingers wiggled through her dripping petals. "You're the m-man who shot my father! I'll never be sub-sub-serviee-OH!"

She trailed off as his fingers slipped inside her vagina. Her hips wiggled against his probing digits and tendrils of sensual energy snaked through her abdomen. She looked away, not wanting to let him see the lust in her eyes. Suddenly, he reached up to tug the chain of her nipple clamps. Delicious agony flashed through her chest, cascading down her stomach to end in a hot gush that soaked the groping hand between her thighs.

The redhead's shrill squeal melted into a throaty moan as he held on, pulling. Her nipples ached so intensely it stole her breath. Warm electricity crawled over every naked curve. One of Dominion's fingers reached out to wiggle the buttplug filling her ass and the cumulative sensation made her head spin with helpless desire!

Maybe...my body is just a sex toy for him, she thought. He can do whatever he wants to it and it only makes me hotter!

He released her, and Starling sucked in an unfettered breath. Then the head of that vibe wand returned. Immediately she was flooded with sensual heat. The humming between her legs spread through hips with an irresistible rush. A click of the control ramped up the intensity and the vibrations began to rattle the buttplug filling her ass! Starling moaned loudly, her resistance dissolving in a flood of orgasmic energy.

"Yes! Yes!" she gasped eagerly. Bucking her hips against the wand, she let it bump the plug, sending erotic electricity pulsing up her spine to start her head spinning. Pressure began building throughout her trembling hips, and the achy tingle spreading through her pussy signaled...at last...and impending orgasm.

Dominion pulled the wand back, not all the way just enough so that its vibrating head barely touched her. His free hand kept her from leaning into it. Starling hung on the verge of orgasm. The buzzing wand provided just enough stimulation to keep her at the edge, but too much for her back away.

The redhead looked at her captor, first with expectation. Then her brow furrowed in a frustrated resentment before melting into a pleading pout. Every supple curve trembled with pre-orgasmic energy. She rattled the chains of her manacles in a fit of frustration...if only she could reach her cunt, even just one finger...

Dominion watched her torment with smug indifference. "Something you want to say to me?"

"P-p-please..." Starling whimpered.

"Please-what?"

"PLEASE!" Starling shook her chains, and stamped her foot, groaning through grit teeth. "Please just let me cum..."

"Begging me for an orgasm already?" he gloated. "You will make such a delectable sex slave...when you learn how to address me!"

Starling moaned in miserable desperation. Fuck. Fuck! I need to cum! Fine...he can have his way! Regardless of what I call him it doesn't make him anything but a cowardly assassin...

"Please...let me...cum...m-Master..." The final word was gasped so softly it was barely audible.

"What was that?" Dominion growled. "Couldn't hear you."

"Please, let me cum," she hesitated still. "Master."

"Say it again!" he demanded. "Who am I?"

"Master, okay!" Starling gasped. "Please let me cum, MASTER!"

Dominion pressed the wand into her pussy, racheting it up to full power. The vibration shook her entire body, rumbling through every curve, jiggling the buttplug between her trembling cheeks. At the same time he yanked the chain of her nipple clamps! Starling screamed as a starburst of irresistible anguish seared her chest.

"WHO AM I!?" Dominion roared triumphantly.

"MMMASSSTER!!" Starling cried again through trembling lips as she finally came!

The combination of pain and pleasure had unlocked her orgasm, melting her insides and flash frying her brain in a flood of erotic energy. Her voluptuous hourglass figure spasmed under one of the most intense climaxes she could recall. Then she went completely slack in her bonds.

"Well done, slave."

Dominion reached up and unlatched her manacles. He lowered her to the ground. The redhead was barely conscious. Barely aware as Dominion took out his throbbing erection.

"A good slave would never cum," he began. "Without making sure her Master comes too."

Too delirious to argue or resist, Starling crawled up onto her knees and took his cock into her mouth. It was probably the worst blowjob she'd ever given, her lips were still trembling, her hands were not fully under her control, and her brain was little more than warm pink mush. Still, she sucked his cock until he rewarded her meager efforts with a mouthful of salty cum. The young woman rested back on her heels, letting his load ooze down her chin to drip onto her naked tits, hoping her night was at its end.

They recovered together for several long moments. Eventually Dominion did up his pants and leashed her. Starling followed him back to her cell in a haze of post coital bliss.

When they reached her cell, she was shocked, absolutely shocked to find a cot waiting for her! Not just a cot, but blankets and a pillow! Also, as Dominion exchanged her leash for the chain, it was long enough now for her to stand up and walk around. She wouldn't quite be able to reach the door, but just being able to stand...

Starling turned to Dominion an incredulous, nearly suspicious expression stamped across her beautiful face.

"I know you value your pride and independence," he said with a wicked smile. "But I can assure you one thing, the life as my sex slave is far more pleasant than life as my prisoner."

He shut the door, leaving her alone once again. Her bottle of water and dinner smoothie were also on the cot. She sank onto the bed in her orgasmic delirium, and after a week sleeping on the cold concrete floor (or was it longer? Had she lost track entirely?) it was like floating away on a cloud.

Maybe calling him "Master" isn't so bad, she thought dreamily. If it keeps me on a bed, I guess I can live with it...

She had only taken a few sips of her dinner, before passing out, hours before the light would shut off.

To Be Concluded...

{Author's Note: Thank you all so much for the support and positive feedback and wonderful comments after Issue 18! I feel like you've all become my Besties, or maybe besties-with-benefits after sharing this intensely personal fantasy with me! Many of you have asked what I plan for next after the Dove Saga wraps up, and unfortunately, I don't know...except that I do not plan to stop writing, so there'll definitely be new adventures coming soon! For now, this is the story I've been building towards and dying to tell...even after saving Warden City, the Scarlet Dove ends up captured and imprisoned by her most powerful adversary! Despite having been raped and molested by common thugs; having escaped being bound and ravished by her enemies; even after allowing herself to be seduced and manipulated by evil men; our heroine's resilience has shined through every trial and tribulation...but now that Dominion has her at his not-so-tender mercy, will she once again find a way to escape? Or will our once-intrepid heroine finally be enslaved by her arch-nemesis? We'll find out in the next and final issue! And as always THANK YOU THANK YOU for reading!! ~Lady Jane}