The Scarlett Bitch

Story Info
Scarlett Witch against America Chavez...who will win?
939 words
2.94
9.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everybody! Who else just saw the new Doctor Strange movie? Absolutely loved it, and saw the perfect opportunity to write a little catfight. I do not own these characters in anyways, and ALL characters in this story are OVER 18. That includes Tommy and Billy. The real series is on the way, but here's a fanfic in the My Life As A Pathetic Villainess world just for fun. So without any further intros, here's my alternative ending to Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness.

Hope you enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kick that witch's ass, kick that witch's ass, kick that witch's ass," the words from Doctor Strange rang in America Chavez's ears like a mantra as she raised her fist and locked eyes on the Scarlett Witch. She felt sympathy for the Avenger turned villainess, the 18 year old Latin American girl truly did. But Wanda Maximoff had crossed the line in too many ways. People were dead. Not just in one universe, multiple. It didn't matter what the reason was now. Now, only one thing mattered. Punishing the red haired witch until she broke like a twig.

"You can't beat me, America," said Scarlett Witch haughtily, "just give your power over to a woman who really knows how to use it like a good girl..."

America raised her fist. "You want my power? Come and get it!"

"With pleasure! You're mine," snarled the evil bitch as she charged the younger girl with magic dancing around her fists. She was already starting a spell that would send the defiant little heroine to her doom, ready to steal her powers and see her boys.

But before Wanda could finish her magic, the wind was knocked out of her. Spit went flying from her red lipsticked lips as her boots left the ground. Her green eyes rolling into their sockets as the younger girl drove a glowing blue fist straight into her bad girl pussy!

"Unnffff!" Wanda let out a pained cry, a feeling she'd never known before washing over her entire slender body. It was like being hit with the MOTHER of all orgasms, her toes curling in their stockings as she flew backwards into a portal and was teleported into Universe 838. The 28 year old baddie hit the wall of her doppelganger's house with a whine as she CREAMED her lingerie style panties like a bitch who just got put in her place!

"Damn..." America looked at her fist, then at the slowly growing puddle beneath the older woman's cunt. She stepped through the portal with confidence, enjoying the panicked look on Scarlett Witch's angelic face. "That was just the appetizer, ready for the full course meal?"

"How did you..." Scarlett Witch struggled to her feet and stood on jello legs, her athletic thighs quivering in the aftermath of her unforeseen climax. Never in all her years as an Avenger had anyone made her CUM herself. It was unheard of. Impossible! And worst of all -- humiliating. She couldn't help but blush furiously.

"Ah ah ah! You can talk when you've finished your veggies," tutted America. She punched thin air, sending star shaped bursts of energy towards the villainess and landed every single shot. One to Scarlett Witch's toned belly that made the villainess double over, another to the gorgeous ginger beauty's face that made her stumble backwards over her own honey puddle, and one more that hit the villainess in the kitty cat again!

"Offf! Ouhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Wanda whimpered, her mind going blank as her chubby ass splashed into her own bitchmilk and her foe's superpower EVAPORATED her bad girl outfit, leaving her in nothing but in the red bra and undies she wore underneath and pure pleasure ROCKING her rockin' bod.

Scarlett Witch squirted hot baddie sauce from her punished pussy with her legs spread wide like she was giving birth! Her gloved hands clenched tight while her horrified eyes gaped in disbelief at the 18 year old's power -- the power to make villainessess like her moan in defeat...and moan she did.

"Aiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee!" Wanda wailed in a high pitch tone even Vision never made her make as her beaten pussy coated the wooden floor beneath her. From the Darkhold's Temple, Wong and Doctor Strange watch, thoroughly impressed by the spectacle. When the villainess's cream fountain subsided, her pungent bad girl pussy could be smelled in both universes.

"How's my cooking, mama?" America smirked. She cracked her knuckles in a way that said, "that was a piece of cake", and gave the older woman a second to catch her breath.

Wong nudged Stephen in the arm and muttered. "I'd like a plate," with a sheepish grin.

"Shuddup," Doctor Strange rolled his eyes. Impressed by the LGBT heroine's strength.

Scarlett Witch's b cup tits heaved in their lingerie enclosure as her eyes fluttered, one eye going haywire as her thick thighs shook like leaves. Then her pussy farted through her crimson red panties, letting the young heroine know that her cooking was the best it'd ever had! "I-impossible...my pussy...you...made me..." the villainess's words trailed off into Russian.

"You defeated her!" An awestruck voice said from the stairs.

All eyes turned to see two teens standing at the 2nd floor. One was at the bottom step in the blink of an eye while the other took his time coming down. They looked familiar, all too familiar. Just older, all grown up.

"T-Tommy? B-Billy?" Wanda whispered.

America grinned. "Ready for dessert?"

The Scarlett Witch's pussy queefed as she pissed herself.

______________________________

Well are you ready for dessert? Let me know in the comments, and you might get something sweet...