The Big Buffy Butt Bang

Story Info
Buffy’s friends all ass fuck her to save her form Glory.
15.3k words
4.57
23.5k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Big Buffy Butt Bang

Summary: Buffy's closest friends try to rescue her from the evil Glory's thrall by ass fucking Buffy.

Note 1: This is dedicated to long-time Buffy fan MTL17 who requested this anal fuck fest.

Note 2: To avoid confusion, you should know that this story is not a continuation of my Willow series. All the characters start out fresh for this story... as if I hadn't written about them before.

Note 3: Set late in the series, all characters are at least 18 years of age.

Note 4: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing.

The Big Buffy Butt Bang

"Seriously," Willow sighed after a full week of doing everything they could think of to locate the missing Buffy... to no avail. Not even a trace or a clue.

"It's probably nothing," Anya said for the umpteenth time, she being the only one of them who didn't think Buffy's disappearance was because of something nefarious. She felt she could see through Buffy's façade of bravery, she was likely struggling, and simply needed a break. "She's just getting away from things, like the last time."

"No, I can sense she's in real trouble this time," Willow disagreed, feeling it in her bones... something was wrong... really, really wrong.

"Well, I've contacted Faith. She's on her way here from Los Angeles, and should be here by tomorrow," Tara said as she gently rubbed her girlfriend's back.

"Good, good," Willow nodded. She hoped if anyone could find the missing slayer, it could be another slayer. She herself was a complete mess, and physically exhausted from running around trying to rustle up any sort of clue about where Buffy was. She hoped Anya was right, and that Buffy had just gone off for a break again, but deep down inside, she knew it was something else... and far worse. She could feel it! If it wasn't for Tara's torrid pussy licking sessions, she'd be a raging lunatic by now... Tara's magical tongue could completely relax her; so at least that was good.

"So just relax," Tara advised, placing a hand on her girlfriend's shoulder, which was their secret signal it was time for some sex. While Tara also liked being eaten, and really liked it when Willow fucked her with a strap-on... whenever Willow shifted from mild-mannered nerd to dominant Mistress who asserted herself and roughly fucked the living shit out of her. But still what Tara loved the most was eating Willow's delicious pussy... making her relax... simply going between Willow's legs and pleasing her lavishly was the ultimate demonstration of her love. She'd often spend an entire hour lapping away, bringing Willow to multiple orgasms... receiving her own reward by getting lust-drunk on the heavenly nectar of Willow's pussy cum.

"Okay, good idea," Willow said, since she could really use having her pussy eaten about now, and perhaps even a stress releasing hate fuck session where she pounded Tara's pussy and magicked up her flesh and blood dick and fucked her like she was a man... which for reasons she didn't understand... always made her feel better. She revelled in the secret knowledge that behind her nerd persona was a woman who could really fuck... and although only Tara knew about this magically wicked side of her... ever since discovering she could, she'd always wanted others to see it, and maybe even partake of it... especially the focus of her secret and very first crush... Buffy herself.

Although no one knew this next thing either, both Tara and Willow loved the idea of fucking Buffy... and often they even role played doing it.

But their secret wasn't a complete one, since at this moment Dawn knew exactly what they were about to do... since Tara got quite verbal when she was getting fucked, and Willow usually bellowed out a primal scream whenever her orgasm struck.

Dawn had to date fucked herself using her fingers, a bottle, a cucumber, and the handle of a rolling pin, while listening through the far-from-soundproof walls to their lesbian sex. She'd also snooped inside their room while they were out, and found a very large strap-on cock, and although she wasn't sure if she was a lesbian... she did know she wanted to at least try fucking a girl, like Willow had been doing so often in recent weeks. But alas, for now that was just a pipe dream... since no one saw her in a sexual way... just as the younger, whiny, virginal sister. And still alas, the virginal part was all too true. Sigh.

But before the pair could go off and do anything, there was a knock at the door.

A courier was standing there carrying several envelopes. "Hello, I've been instructed to deliver these messages to Willow, Tara, Anya, Joyce and Dawn."

"I'll make sure everyone gets them," Willow said, accepting all the envelopes.

"Sign here, please," the courier requested politely.

Willow signed, and distributed the envelopes with much curiosity... someone hiring a courier service seemed odd. They opened them, noticing that only their first names were on the envelopes, and no addresses at all.

Willow opened hers first:

Dear Willow

You are cordially invited to a special one-night event: The Big Buffy Butt Bang.

Please arrive at 1712 Harper Lane at precisely nine o'clock this evening.

Dress is semi-formal.

It's a party to celebrate our dear friend and her happy acceptance of her new role in life.

Best regards,

Glory

"Fuck!" Willow cursed, which was very unlike her. Except of course when she was banging Tara, or erupting with one of Tara's amazing pussy-munching orgasms. But if there was ever a time to curse, it was now. "'Happy acceptance', my ass!" she snorted.

"This isn't at all good," Tara agreed... it was obvious that Glory was holding Buffy in some sort of custody, and the rude title she'd assigned to tonight's so-called event was self-explanatory.

"Yeah, Glory signing her name to these invitations, and even giving us her address, is either the dumbest move ever, or a trap," Anya added.

"I don't think it's a trap," Willow doubted, understanding Glory's personality enough to know this was the former Goddess's way of showing off. She obviously had somehow managed to capture Buffy, and now she wanted to publicly humiliate her.

"Then what else could it be?" Buffy's concerned Mom Joyce asked, having read her copy of the same invitation.

"She's bragging," Willow explained.

"That does seem like her," Anya agreed

"So what's our game plan?" Tara asked.

"There's no way we're going," Joyce said adamantly, yet even as she spoke, she knew she'd be there. No way could she leave her daughter in the corrupt and sinister hands of a psychopath like Glory.

"We have no choice but to go," Willow disagreed, even as her head was spinning with futile ideas about how to handle this disaster.

"Yeah, but before making any plans, we need to see the situation Buffy's in," Dawn said, very curious about the grandiose phrasing of the 'invitation'. She was certain there was only one way to interpret it, given the spelling of 'butt', and it couldn't be at all pleasant for Buffy.

"Agreed. And Glory has never shown any sign of seeing us as a threat to her," Willow added, "so it's likely we can go, and while we're there, we'll come up with some way of rescuing her."

"You think so?" Joyce asked.

"We've got to try," Willow asserted. "No one else could possibly be able to save her."

"Okay, then let's come up with a plan," Tara said, and they brainstormed a variety of potential plans even though they had no idea what they'd be walking into. Yes, they knew this would be risky, and might even end in their own deaths... but each of them would do absolutely anything to rescue Buffy. And that would be challenged to the extreme... in only a few hours.

.....

So a few hours later they all dressed up in fancy gowns, and looking like they were heading to bronze, they took a taxi to the address given.

They reached at a mansion, which was pretty much the size of the high school they used to attend, and Willow said, partly for the others, but also partly as a reminder to herself, "Remember to play it cool."

Outwardly they strolled casually down a long path to the mansion, while inwardly they feared the worst, and Dawn thought that wearing four-inch heels tonight for the first time was a big mistake.

Reaching the door, Willow stepping in as their unacknowledged leader whenever Buffy was away or in trouble, inhaled a deep breath and knocked on the door.

After a moment the door opened, and a huge, brawny man with tattoos all over his almost naked body (even including his face) 'greeted' them, for lack of a better word.

"Come inside," he growled in a surly voice.

The ladies obeyed and stepped inside.

"Lift your dresses," he ordered.

"I don't think so," Joyce said, moving a hand protectively near her crotch.

"I wasn't asking, lady," he said, shoving her hand aside, and lifting her dress.

"What are you doing?" Joyce demanded and slapped his hand, which accomplished nothing.

"Making sure you didn't bring along anything inappropriate," he said... all business.

Glory sauntered down a long hallway to them, dressed in a black leotard ensemble

that could only be described as a Dominatrix outfit, with black thigh high stockings, and Willow thought to herself she too needed to pick up an outfit like that... even though a chill went up her spine.

"Sorry ladies, but we can never be too careful," Glory said. "He isn't going to harm you or touch you inappropriately."

"Just lift your dresses, girls," Willow instructed, deciding it was easier to play along, as Glory walked right up to her.

Glory reached out, cupped Willow's breasts and squeezed, "Mmmmm, they're even bigger than I imagined."

"Don't you touch her!" Tara barked, immediately getting protective.

"Don't worry about me," Glory smirked at the girl, who was no danger to her at all... since only Willow posed even the slightest threat to her, but even that possibility was likely nonexistent within her own palace of pleasure. "I'm just ensuring that none of you are smuggling anything in. You know, like .guns, Samurai swords or whatever."

"Go ahead, feel us all up," Willow offered, not intimidated at all. "We've got nothing to hide."

"Thanks, I will," Glory said, going to Tara next, and squeezing her breasts too.

Tara glared at her, while Glory just returned the same smug smirk she gave to most humans. One that didn't even remotely attempt to hide her pretentious belief that she was above them all... since she was in fact after all, above them all.

She cupped Buffy's mother's tits and said, "You're pretty firm for her mother. You must be in your forties!"

"Fuck you," Joyce sneered.

"Thanks for the offer. Maybe later," Glory smirked, having a plan in mind for the next while, but perhaps she would fuck one or more of these bitches... depending on her mood later on.

She cupped Dawn's tits, which were still growing... sensing there was something about this girl... she just couldn't figure out what it was yet. But if she fucked anyone tonight... Dawn would be the first.

Lastly she squeezed Anya's tits and appraised, "No bra, nice."

"Flaunt it if you got it," Anya bragged, knowing a woman like Glory was all about power... including sexual power... which Anya might be able to use against her later on.

"Follow me, ladies," Glory tossed back over her shoulder as she strode away down the hall in her five-inch-heeled black boots.

The women followed her deeper into the mansion, and soon into a large room.

"Are you aware that I've been collecting slayers forever?" Glory asked.

"I'm sure someone like you must have been," Willow said, her tone flippant.

"Where's my daughter?" Joyce demanded, sick of this bitch's attitude and her delaying tactics.

"All in good time, slayer's mother," Glory said, dismissing her concern with a wave of her hand.

"Try to be patient," Tara whispered to Joyce, knowing the longer they could keep Glory talking, the better chance they'd have of finding a way to rescue Buffy... or for that matter, even to find Buffy... villains typically loved listening to themselves talk, which usually ended in their getting caught... like in all those Batman movies.

"Yes, patience is a virtue," Glory said, demonstrating her keen hearing. "Anyway, collecting slayers has become my fondest hobby. Although until this week, it was a long time since I'd added a new one to my collection."

"You haven't added Buffy to your collection," Willow denied.

"No?" Glory asked, that smug look refusing to leave her face. "Did you know that all slayers always carry around their own kryptonite?"

"They do?" Dawn asked.

"Yes, although that's metaphorical; it's not actual kryptonite that could bring down Superman," Glory explained. "Only themselves."

"And what is a slayer's kryptonite?" Willow asked, keeping Glory talking, while trying to formulate a plan... which didn't look promising. There were at least a dozen guards in this place, and no sign yet of Buffy. She still didn't think this was a trap. No, it looked much more like a bragging session, but she couldn't be 100% sure.

"It's her asshole. Just stick a dick in it, and she's done for," Glory said bluntly.

"What?" Willow asked, coughing a little.

"You heard me," Glory said. "Once a slayer discovers the joys of anal sex, and the surreal elasticity of her ass, she loses all her slayer powers and becomes a complete mindless bimbo sex slave, willing to do absolutely anything to get that cock, or another one, back up her ass."

"Yeah, right," Willow scoffed, the idea ludicrous. First, it didn't make any sense. Second, Buffy would fight to the death before she'd allow anyone to sodomize her.

"Don't believe me?" Glory asked. "Then follow me down to the basement. But be warned, you're about to see your friend, or your daughter, or your sister in a whole new light."

"I doubt that. We're here to rescue her," Willow asserted bravely.

"First, good luck with that," Glory laughed obnoxiously. "Second, she doesn't even want to be rescued; all she wants is to get fucked in the ass as much as possible."

"I don't believe a word you're saying," Willow retorted, while young Dawn pondered for the first time the kinky thought of something going up her ass. She'd been fucking her pussy with anything she could get her hands on, but never her ass... maybe that was worth exploring.

"Like I give a fuck what you believe," Glory said, and she led them down a flight of stairs and into a large room with a curtain concealing whatever was behind it.

Each woman felt uneasy.

Each of them sensed something ominous was behind that heavy curtain.

Each worried that Glory's ridiculous claim might be true.

"So where's Buffy?" Willow asked, trying to stay in control of the situation as best she could, even while she worried what was behind the red curtain.

"She's right over there," Glory said, acting almost like Vanna White when she pulled a lever, and the curtain swept to the side.

"Buffy! Oh my God!" Joyce gasped, hurrying to her daughter, who was bent over, bound onto a table, with the words, Enter Here scrawled above her ass in red lipstick, with an arrow pointing directly at it.

"There's nothing so miraculous as turning a strong-willed slayer into a mindless, ass-taking bimbo," Glory said proudly.

"Untie her immediately," Joyce demanded, surging forward angrily, but she was halted by three large men, before she could reach her daughter, who was naked except for a pair of white, thigh-high stockings.

"Certainly. But in due time," Glory said airily.

"Right now, dammit," Joyce demanded.

Glory sighed, waved her hand at the mother, and instantly all her clothing

flew away from her, and unbelievably, her mouth disappeared to be replaced with smooth skin, as if she'd never had a mouth! "Enough! No guest I so generously invite into my humble abode will ever tell me what to do, is that clear?"

"Yes," Willow spoke for all the women, while Joyce tried to cover her body with her inadequate hands in front of Glory's leering henchmen.

"Good," Glory said, waving her hands at Joyce, thus forcing her hands to her sides. "You have a nice body, Buffy's Mom. Although that hairy pussy needs a serious trim."

Joyce tried to move her hands, and then her legs, but now she was completely paralyzed and helpless! If someone pushed her off balance, she'd probably topple like a felled tree!

"So what did you do to her?" Willow asked, Buffy appearing oddly content in her bound position, and not embarrassed at all.

"A large number of my close friends and I simply fucked her ass into utter slayer submission. Isn't that right, my pet slayer?" Glory bragged.

"Yes, Mistress," Buffy answered in a voice that could only be described as dreamy... as if she were in a drug-induced state. She could hear her friend's voices and saw her Mom standing motionless without a mouth, but wasn't upset or embarrassed like she'd ordinarily be. Her continuous ass fucking throughout the past seven days had broken her will, and had also awakened a side of her she didn't know existed... a side that used to conceal her excessive guilt for past failings from herself, and also carried her dedication to protecting Sunnydale at all costs, including precious relationships, and her extreme stress from the pressure that only she had felt.

"You've drugged her," Tara accused, having seen that daze before.

"Oh, I could have," Glory said. "But I didn't need to. Slayers are unique for all the reasons you already know, but there's an additional aspect that only I was aware of."

"And what's that?" Willow asked, still stalling for time, even though she still had no viable plan in mind and could see no simple... or even complicated... way out of this predicament her dearest friend Buffy had gotten enmeshed in.

"Now that she's been ass slain, she'll forever remain a complete bimbo for cock in her ass. And furthermore, each additional anal drilling leeches even more of her slayer power from her, until soon she'll be no more than a fuck toy for any cock that happens along," Glory gloated... knowing Buffy was only a few more anally induced orgasms away from having no slayer left inside her at all!

"That's just ridiculous," Willow denied, even though when she checked carefully, her friend's ass appeared totally unchanged from before... which Willow knew meant nothing, because Buffy was a slayer, meaning given a short amount of time, after having sex (or any other intrusion), their orifices returned to a virginal state.

Although no one except herself and Tara knew this, Willow loved fucking pussies, and she often pounded Tara to multiple intense orgasms with her strap-on cocks... she owned three different sizes, and her fourth twelve-inch cock was already on its way from Amazon (where they really do sell everything). Yet the idea of fucking an asshole had only been a passing thought before she'd first pounded Tara from behind. But now her practice of that former slight consideration was growing in leaps and bounds.

"Are you certain?" Glory asked, her tone remaining smug and confident. "Buffy, are you my ass slut, and do you wish to remain so?"

"Yes Mistress, I am, and I do," Buffy replied dreamily. Any other truths were still lingering deep inside her subconscious... there was still a small fragment that remembered she was supposed to be a slayer... a heroine... yet that fragment was becoming tinier and tinier with each additional deep, hard ass fucking... and with every intense, body shaking, mind numbing orgasm. Hearing her Mom's voice and her friends' voices, should have enabled her to break herself free from the intangible but very real hold Glory had over her, but that didn't work at all... no... instead, those voices only made her hornier.