The Scat Lovers Ch. 10

Story Info
In which the holiday continues: The Fantasy.
8.2k words
4.67
5.1k
2
0

Part 10 of the 23 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning! Scat play ahead... if this offends you or is not your thing please turn around and exit now. Although each chapter can be read as a stand-alone, this is an on-going series where episodes are somewhat interlinked and are populated by recurring characters. Chapters, therefore, might be best read in order. Just a suggestion.

The massage described in the preceding chapter took place on the second day of Mark and Jessica's seven-day holiday in the Blue Ridge Mountains, a Tuesday. Because the cabin they'd rented was in such a remote location, they could pretty much do anything they wished, free from inquisitive eyes. The first thing they decided to do was to abandon wearing clothes. The next, seeing all the forested space they had at their disposal, was to engage in a fantasy. The one they cooked up involved a scenario where Jessica was kidnapped by Mark, for sinister reasons, and brought to the cabin where she was abused and made to do all manner of vile things. Jessica was the one who thought this one up, having often wondered what it would be like being dominated. This seemed like the perfect opportunity to find out.

They spent Wednesday morning exploring outside, scouting locations and working out a script of sorts. It was their first extended time being naked outdoors and wandering about, and they loved parading around like that. They wore only flipflops, and sometimes not even those, feeling much sexier without them. A small stream flowed through the property from which a muddy pool formed in an open field; that would definitely figure in the scheme of things. Also, a blowdown area of fallen trees sparked some creative ideas.

They made a list of supplies they'd need and late that afternoon put some clothes back on and went into town (actually, little more than a crossroads). There was a convenience store there and across the road from it a Dollar store. At the convenience store they bought food and drinks to last them at least until Friday night, and at the Dollar store they bought some rope, a few scarves for gagging and blindfolding, a five-foot length of light-weight chain and a small padlock, a small box of 10d nails (three inches long), a dress for Jessica that would be torn to shreds, panties (she forgot to bring any), some candles, and a kid's paddleball game (Jessica gave Mark a quizzical look over that purchase, but smiled when he pointed out the paddles). That would about do it; if there was anything else, they'd just have to improvise.

They drove back to the cabin and couldn't wait to get out of their clothes again. Jessica didn't wait, in fact, and was naked before they even got to their dirt road.

"Maybe I'll become a nudist and never wear clothes again," she joked. "I really like this feeling, especially outside." It reminded her a little of the times she'd spent scatting with Tricia in Blankenshit Park in D.C.

"That's okay by me," Mark said.

"Yeah," she replied, "until I get old and fat. Then you won't look at me unless I'm clothed head to toe."

"You, fat? Never! I can't even imagine it. It wouldn't matter, anyway."

"That's sweet," she said and took his hand and placed it on her bare pussy. Unfortunately, the dirt road they had to maneuver required both his hands on the wheel and his full attention.

The weather for the next two days was expected to be warm and fair, so they decided to act out their fantasy the next day. Later that evening after they'd eaten and cleaned up, they were sitting on the couch, naked, of course, though Jessica had a light sheet over her, feeling somewhat chilly, as she rested her head in Mark's lap. Mark was searching his phone for some music.

"Not an opera, okay," she said. He loved opera; she didn't.

"No, no opera. But listen to this, I just found this the other day; I never heard it before. It's one of the sexiest pieces I've ever heard, right up there with the theme from "Yanks". Perfect love-making music."

"If you just found it, I guess it's not the 'Bolero'." They, like a thousand other people, had made love to that piece before, the steady insistent tempo combined with the gradual intensification of the volume hopefully in sync with that of the couple fucking to it.

"No," he replied. "You know there are some recordings of that piece that last way over 15 minutes? That's a hell of a long time."

"I like the one you played that time that lasted only five," she said. "That was just long enough."

"Here, listen to this, love." It was the Chaccone from Honegger's "Napoleon Suite."

"Isn't that just beautiful?" he asked. "Too bad it's only two minutes long."

"It is, actually," she said, "quite beautiful." She threw the sheet off her and moved to sit across his lap. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him. She raised herself up so he could kiss her tits and feel her ass. He did both, as she hoped he would. He lifted her by her ass and pushed her on her back on the couch and crawled between her legs. He continued kissing her tits as she grabbed for his cock. He reached for a small pillow and put it under her head and then moved his cock up to her mouth. Holding him she guided his prick into her mouth, moaning and sliding him in deep. He reached back with his hand and fingered her pussy, pushing into her wetness. The magic she produced with her tongue, saliva, and hand on his cock was overwhelming, and he came in her mouth; she rested the tip of his cock on her tongue and he drowned it in his discharge. She swirled his cum in her mouth, like it was a delicate liqueur, and then swallowed it.

He kissed her, tasting himself, and then sucked her tits once more, biting the nipples. He moved his head down between her legs and spread them wide. He smelled her sweet, delectable cunt and nibbled on her labia. He ran his tongue all along her soft, juicy, pliable flesh, pushing his tongue in deep and then in circles nearer the opening. She raised her legs up high and pushed her cunt out to meet his invading tongue, her fingers in his hair, grabbing him. He pushed her legs back even farther and licked his favorite part of her, plunging his tongue deep into her ass. She moaned loudly and pulled his face into her by his hair. He licked and sucked her ass for several minutes, driving her wild.

"Fuck tomorrow," she said, overcome with her insatiable scatting desires. "I'll shit right now if you want, right in your lovely mouth. Do you want me to?"

He pushed his tongue as far into her asshole as he could and then withdrew it.

"Tomorrow," he said. "Tomorrow we'll shit play. Now I want you to come." He licked her cunt again, pinpointing the tip of his tongue onto her clit. Slowly at first, though ever increasing the pace, he prodded her clit; he could feel her getting close to climaxing, and then she cascaded over the top. She squirted in his mouth, and he drank her piss down.

They held each other and rested for a while.

"Do you have to pee?" he asked her.

"Despite that squirt, I suppose I could," she replied. "Why?"

"This will be your last piss, okay? No pissing when you wake up. Come outside with me."

They got up and went to the back of the cabin. A wooden deck extended out from the back door; Mark switched an outside bug light on and threw an old towel onto the deck. He laid down on the towel and said, "This should be fun. Come on and piss on me."

She straddled his body over his stomach standing straight up, took aim, and began peeing, totally drenching him. Maybe the warning about not pissing the next morning made her make sure to empty herself now, but she seemed to go on forever.

"Jesus," he said, laughing. "Ought to send you to California; you'd end the draught in no time."

She laughed, too, and squatted down over his face sportively and pissed directly into it. He drank most of it down; what he didn't he spat back onto her face and body playfully.

"What about me?" she asked when she was finally done. "Don't I get a shower, too?"

"I was going to try to hold it and get even with you out in the woods tomorrow."

"Booo," she complained, grinning. "Not fair. I don't know if I'll be able to sleep without a warm shower."

"Ahh, poor baby," he said, enjoying her playfulness. "Okay. Lie down. Maybe I can give you a quick one; I wouldn't want to deprive you of your sleep."

She got on the towel and rested on her elbows. He stood over her and aimed right for her face.

"Open sesame," he said. She opened her mouth wide and let him fill it up. When her mouth overflowed, he redirected his aim to her tits and belly. She sometimes tilted her head back so the golden liquid would run into her hair. That image was absolutely gorgeous to him.

"Oh, fuck, you look so sexy like that. Amazing!" He wished he had an endless supply of pee to drench her with if it meant she would hold that pose. But he remembered their plans for the next day and forced himself to stop. "Okay, that's about half my tank.," he said. "No more till tomorrow." She grabbed his hands and pulled him down to her. He embraced her sopping body and they both delighted in rubbing their soaked skin into each other.

The next morning after breakfast, Mark prepared a backpack with most of the items they'd bought at the Dollar store, plus some food and water. He told her to put the dress they'd bought on and one of the panties (she protested about that, they were plain white cotton briefs, the only kind the store had, but he told her not to worry, they wouldn't be on her very long) and to meet him at the car. The dress was just a cheap cotton affair (they paid $6 for it), a size or two too small; it ended about nine inches above her knees. There wasn't anything that Jessica could put on that would diminish her sexiness, not even a granny nightgown, though she'd never be caught dead in one, so this little cotton thing was pretty hot. He opened the trunk of the car, retrieved a hammer which he put in the backpack, and told her to hop in.

"You want me in the trunk," she said, somewhat dismayed.

"Yeah, you've been kidnapped, remember? Oh wait, I almost forgot." And he took the coil of rope from the backpack and a huge kitchen knife he'd thrown in, and cut off about 18 inches of rope with it.

"Jesus," she exclaimed. "Be careful with that knife, okay? I don't want to end up on the front page of the local newspaper with the headlines reading, "Sex-crazed lunatic stabbed to death during fetish cult spree."

"We'll skip the stabbing part," Mark responded, "but the rest of that sounds pretty good, don't you think?" And they both smiled.

He tied her wrists together behind her back and then took one of the scarves and gagged her with it. When he finished tying the gag, he turned her around and roughly pulled her body into his and pawed her tits. She protested, but he reached his hand to her ass and squeezed her hard. He slobbered all over her face, licking her, telling her he couldn't wait to fuck her.

She kicked him and tried to get away from him, cursing at him through the gag.

"That's the spirit," he whispered to her and then helped her into the trunk.

They had agreed on some "safe" words to stop the proceedings if either felt things were going too far... or not far enough. Jessica felt that Mark might hold back where she was still willing to keep going, so told him that if that was the case, she would think of something creative to say.

"How about you call me a sonofabitch," he suggested. "You never call me that, not even when you're really mad at me."

"I don't remember ever calling you anything, but, okay, that'll do."

He waited a few minutes so that she could get the full effect of being locked in the trunk and then popped it open. He yanked her roughly out and pulled her toward the cabin. He dragged her up the back steps and threw her on the couch in the living room. He took her gag off and told her she could scream all she wanted, there was nobody around for miles.

"Who are you?" she shouted at him, jumping to her feet. "Why are you doing this to me? I know you, don't I? We've met somewhere."

"You remember, I'm surprised," he said. "How's Neil?" There was disgust in his voice when he mentioned Neil.

"Do you know Neil? Then you know, when he looks for me and can't find me, he'll figure out it must have something to do with you and come here..."

"Neil won't do shit," he interrupted her, smirking. "If he were here, he'd be shitting his pants."

"How do I know you?" she asked, more to herself than him.

"At the Seven Stars the first time you met him. I was there with him, along with another guy. We saw you and Hayley and the third girl with you, I never got her name, and decided we wanted to meet you. I saw you and knew I wanted you, I could see in your eyes, your demeanor, that you were meant for me, and I had to have you. I felt you already melding into me, but Neil spoke first and said he wanted you. I argued with him, but he was the leader and he had controls over me I couldn't fight. And not just me. My family. He owned us, just about."

"Neil's not like that," she protested. "You're just a sore fucking loser."

"It's been two months now and I guess I'm not surprised he has you blinded to his real self, he's really good at doing that. But he's a shit bucket and worse, a pussy. You must've fucked him by now, haven't you figured that out yet?"

"How dare you, you bastard!" she yelled.

"For two months I've thought of nothing but you; I remember even your smell from that night, how it radiated from you, this unbelievable sexual aroma, I wanted to fuck you right then and there. I can smell it right now. For two months I've thought of your skin, the smoothness of it, your tits and cunt and what they must look like, taste like. Yes, I'm a selfish motherfucker, and I decided before Neil sweet-talks you into making the biggest mistake of your life, I would have my way with you and purge you from my soul. I will show you what you so richly deserve and are worthy of getting at the same time. Then you can have your precious fucking Neil."

He pushed her back down on the couch and threw himself on top of her; he mauled her tits and pussy with his hands, she kicking at him and calling him a fucking pig. He then yanked her up by the front of her dress and using both hands ripped it in half down her body. Her tied hands hindered his tearing it off her, so he ripped it some more until the garment was hanging off her in pieces. He reached for her panties while she kicked at him, and after tackling her onto the couch and using his knee across her chest to hold her down, he managed to pull them off of her. He quickly took off the shorts he was wearing, and sprawled across her naked body on the couch. His right hand immediately went for her pussy, grabbing her hard.

"Leave me alone, you piece of shit!" she screamed at him, fighting him off.

"You want me to fuck you, don't you, bitch! Your cunt is dripping wet!" And he took his fingers and shoved them in her mouth. "Taste, bitch. See how much you want my cock up your pussy?" She spit at him and he slapped her across the face. Her eyes blazing, she spit at him again, and he slapped her again. Then he forced his lips down onto hers while she strained with all her might to keep them away. She broke away and spit again, the glob hanging off his eyelash. Then she felt his cock enter her pussy hard, invading her and filling her up.

"No!" she hollered. "Don't you fuck me, you shit!" He pounded into her and smashed his lips onto hers. Her mouth opened wide and his tongue dove in. He grabbed her tits with his left hand and kneaded them hard, tweaking the nipples. She was responding to him now, pushing her pelvis back to meet his. Her moans were growing louder, and she rubbed her tits into his chest.

His face was directly over hers, and he said to her: "Look at me, bitch, lick your spit off my face." Her tongue in a flash was licking up the spit she'd flung at him earlier, her cunt being pounded the whole time.

"Did you get it all?" he asked her.

"Yes!"

"Good," he said, and withdrew his cock from her cunt and moved it up to her face; a second later he came all over her face, coating just about all of it with his cream. He rubbed his cock into it and plowed his cum into her mouth. "Now eat my cum like you did your spit." What cum remained on her face he pushed into her mouth with a finger.

"Taste good, bitch?" he asked her. She just stared at him, refusing to speak. "Yeah," he added. "I thought so. And that was hardly even the beginning. If you only knew what was in store for you...." He smiled at that.

(Jessica liked what had happened so far. Surrendering control was a big turn-on, and some of the same degradations that she felt empowering in her scatting experiences were also in this experience. She wished she had use of her hands, but that was a minor issue. Mark was wrong about one thing, though; she did know what was in store for her.)

He got a beer from the fridge. "Piss inducement" he called it, and held it up to her lips so she could drink. She resisted and some of the beer spilled onto her tits.

"Even better now," he said, and started to lick the beer off her tits. He dumped some more out of the bottle over her tits and ran his tongue over and between them, licking up the fluid. With his mouth all soaked with beer, he went to kiss her, sloshing the beer over her lips and face. He forced his tongue into her mouth and kissed her hard, pleased when he felt her pushing her tongue against his.

He broke the kiss off and they both stared into each other's eyes. He smiled and sat back to finish the beer. The silence between them was deafening.

When he was done, he took the chain and padlock from the backpack and tossed her panties in it, but not before smelling them deeply, even licking the crotch. He told her to stand up and he wrapped the chain around her neck with most of it hanging down in front of her. He padlocked the chain near her throat to keep it in place and used the longer part as a leash. Her hands were still tied behind her. Both of them were completely naked except for the flipflops.

He led her outside and they headed for the woods. Every now and then he would jerk her down onto her knees with the chain and make her suck his cock. When she tried to resist, he took one of the paddles out of the backpack and slapped it across her ass a few times. The next time he did it she didn't resist but began sucking him right away. So the time after that when he jerked her to her knees, he turned around and put one of his feet onto a fallen tree trunk and stuck his ass in her face and told her to lick his asshole. She resisted again and out came the paddle.

"Lick my ass, you fucking whore!" he yelled at her. He grabbed the back of her head and forced her face into his ass crack. "Get your fucking tongue up my ass." She still resisted so he pushed her hard onto the ground and sat on her face. "Do you want me to shit right on your fucking face? Then start licking!" Finally, though most reluctantly, she began to lick him there. She would lick once with her tongue and then pull her head away and spit on the ground.

"You fucking disgusting bastard," she called him.

He slapped her across the face again and dragged her through the dirt to the remains of a large oak tree that had fallen over in a windstorm. He leaned her up against the tree and opened the backpack again. He took the rope and the knife out and cut the rope off her hands, freeing them. Then he spread her arms out to each side and arranged the chain so it ran along both arms and under her chin. With short pieces of rope he tied the chain to her arms. Then he took the box of nails out and the hammer and proceeded to nail the chain to the tree trunk, as if she were being crucified to it. This immobilized her, her naked ass squirming on the dirty ground.