The Scat Lovers Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect," he said and stood right before her, his cock at her mouth level. He held her head with his hands and shoved his cock in her mouth. Or rather tried to. She couldn't move her head, but she refused to open her mouth. He slapped her, to no avail. "Goddam it to hell!" he yelled. "You are one fucking stubborn bitch!"

He reached into the backpack again and pulled out one of the candles and a firelighter. He lit the candle, a fairly big one, stood it up in a crook in the tree, and waited for some of the wax to melt. While he waited, he spread her body out a bit on the ground, especially exposing her tits and pussy. When the candle started to drip, he took it and held it over her tits, allowing the wax to drip down onto them.

"Oh, shit, that stings," she groaned. But then it started to feel amazing. It wasn't excruciating, and much of the pleasure and excitement had to do with the anticipation of the next drops falling and hitting skin.

"Did Neil ever do anything like this to you, show you this side of you?"

She couldn't picture Neil ever even imagining such behavior existed, but said nothing. He covered her nipples with wax and moved down to her pussy, dripping wax all along the way. He held it over her pussy lips, and the wax hitting her sensitive skin down there was unbelievably sensual and exhilarating. It looked as if he was going to stop, so she said to him, "You goddam fucking sonofabitch, what do you think you're doing!" (She hoped he remembered about what she called him, or she would just have to come out of character and tell him to keep waxing her, it felt so thrilling.)

"What did you call me, you piece of shit whore? Just for that you're going to get a whole lot more of this wax, baby. A whole lot more!"

(Yes, yes, she thought. You are wonderful, Mark! But, of course, she said nothing.)

Finally, he'd waxed her enough. He knelt down on the ground and with his teeth began scraping the hardened wax off each nipple. He spit the wax out and went back to tonguing her nipples.

"God, your tits are beautiful, even more so than I imagined." She couldn't remember Neil ever complimenting her on her beauty, anywhere. She squirmed as much as she could to resist him, but it was difficult with her hands nailed by the chain to the tree trunk. She eventually just relaxed and found his attentions thrilling as he removed bits of wax from the rest of her body.

"You're a sexy bitch, you know that?" he told her. "Such a waste."

"Neil is very satisfying," she said defending him, though they both knew it sounded pretty hollow and lame.

"Hmmm, I'm sure," he said. "Listen, are you hungry?"

"Yes" she said, "I could eat something. What about my hands?"

"They're okay where they are for now. Don't worry, I'll feed you."

"Oh, come on," she protested. "I can feed myself, release me."

"Shhh," he whispered, putting a finger to his lips. He reached into the backpack and took out a paper bag. Inside were six donuts they'd bought the day before, three Boston creams, three strawberry jellies. "Which kind do you want?"

"Boston cream," she said.

"Good choice, so do I." He stood up, though, and straddled her sitting body. "Suck my cock first," he told her, putting it to her lips. She turned her head away and fought against him.

"Don't make me have to slap you again," he warned. "Suck me! And don't bite it or I'll leave you nailed to this tree all night."

She opened her mouth and he pushed it into her. He held her head like before and slid his cock in and out of her slick mouth. He fucked her mouth until he was rock-hard and then withdrew. He reached into the bag and took out a Boston cream donut, and about six inches in front of her face, skewered it onto his cock, mushing the cream all over his shaft. When it was firmly ensconced, he offered it to her mouth and told her to eat.

"That's disgusting, you pig!" she yelled. He smeared the donut over her mouth and chin, trying to get her to bite a piece off and eat. She finally did when it was either that or be choked by it. Chocolate and cream were smeared all over her face, but she got a few bites down into her stomach.

He took another Boston cream out of the bag and squashed it on her left breast, totally covering it in the mess and then proceeded to eat it off of her. He did the same with the third Boston cream on her other breast, only this time really spread it all over her torso as she squealed in horror. He took one of the jelly donuts out and squeezed the jelly out of it onto her pussy before rubbing it all around. He held her legs steady with his and fingered the jelly into her cunt, then took it out and forced it into her mouth.

"Taste," he said. "Taste how delicious you are." She felt his finger push between her lips and tasted the jelly mixed with her own juices. He then rubbed his finger back in the jelly and reinserted it in her cunt, only this time putting his finger into his own mouth.

"Better than I imagined," he declared.

When he was satisfied, he took the last two donuts out of the bag and plastered them on her shoulders and any other place he could find, mainly on her face. He squatted down and licked her face, trying to get it clean. She seemed resigned to him doing this, at least she'd stopped squirming so much, and he kissed her. He held it for several seconds forcing his tongue into her mouth.

"Sexy and delicious," he said. "Best snack I've had in months." She ignored what he said, but there was something in what just happened that she had to admit was pretty sexy.

"Are you thirsty?" he asked.

"Yeah," she answered.

"Okay." He knew what he was about to do was pretty outrageous, but she was his captive and would do his bidding and cater to his whims; besides, he was determined to show her things, have her experience things, she never would with Neil. He stood up again and took his cock in his right hand and began peeing on her.

"What kind of fucking monster are you!" she screamed at him, his piss splashing off her tits and face. He hadn't peed for over 12 hours now, so he was pretty full. A steady stream flowed out of him onto every part of her, especially her face and hair. He told her to open her mouth, but she refused. He aimed at her lips and held the flow steady until she had no choice but to open her mouth in order to breathe. Her mouth quickly filled with his piss, which she immediately dribbled out onto her tits. Her body glistened with his piss as it mixed with the cream and jelly from the donuts; he knelt down again and swooshed the liquid all over her with his hand, washing away most of the donut residue before forcing his fingers into her mouth to taste him some more. Then he kissed her again, hard and determined, and thrust his tongue deep into her mouth, circling her tongue round and around.

"You fucking animal!" she spit at him between invasions by his tongue. But her resistance broke like an avalanche sweeping her off her feet, and she wanted him desperately now. He grabbed the hammer and quickly ripped the nails out of the tree trunk with the claw; her hands were now free, though the chain was still padlocked around her neck. She threw her arms around his neck and pulled him down on top of her. All the piss created a mud puddle where she sat, but she didn't care and laid down in it feeling the mud seep across her ass and back. All she cared about was getting his cock into her cunt. He pushed her legs apart and pushed into her; her juices were flowing out of her and he entered her easily to the hilt. Her ass made a sucking sound in the mud as he pounded into her. Both of them were breathing hard now, pawing each other, kissing wildly, wondering how much more of this they could take before breaking into tiny pieces. He came first, pouring his seed deep into her cunt, and she immediately followed, bucking against his pelvis. They lay perfectly still for several seconds, as if frozen in place, not even able to breathe. Finally, time started again and they held each other, catching their breaths.

"I've never orgasmed like that," she said. "That was amazing."

"Not even with Neil?" he asked, knowing he was probably going too far.

"I don't want to talk about it," she said. "Will you take the chain off now?"

He didn't answer right away, as if thinking it over.

"No. Come on let's go." She got up and he looked at her ass and back. "You're pretty filthy back there," he said, laughing softly.

"Am I supposed to care?" she replied and reached over to touch him.

He backed away and held the chain up to show her. "Obey the chain, please," and he pulled her gently forward with it.

"Oh, come on," she said. "You made your point."

"My point? And what's that, exactly?"

She gave no answer.

"That's what I thought. Let's go." He decided to walk close by her, but directing her moves by the chain. Once he stopped and told her to drape the chain between her legs back-to-front and to hold the loose end at her tits. "Pull it tight into your pussy," he told her. When she did, he asked her how that felt.

"Okay, but I wouldn't want to walk with it pushed up into my pussy like that. I'd be sore before long." (She thought if he insisted she'd have to resort to one of her "safe" words, but he didn't press it.)

They'd walked quite a distance into the woods by now and were at the stream. She asked if she could wade in it and clean her ass and back off.

"No," he said. "I kind of like the way it looks; besides, it would only be a waste of time with what's just ahead."

They walked a couple of hundred yards farther along the stream until they came to the muddy stretch they'd discovered the day before. Letting the full length of the chain out, he told her to walk in the mud. She started to protest, but he yanked on the chain and she stopped. She kicked her flipflops off, took two steps into the mud, and sank in almost up to her knees. She lifted her legs out and plopped them back in again, sinking a few inches deeper. "That feels pretty good," she laughed. "Not so horrible at all!"

She suddenly realized, as did he, that he'd made a mistake by not tying her hands together again. She could grab the chain now, unlike before, and pull on it, hoping she could jerk it from his hand or winch him in after her. Of course, neither action might succeed, but it was worth a try. They stared at each other for a few seconds, suddenly grinning, and then she latched onto the chain and yanked it with all her might.

To her total surprise and utter delight, she felt the chain go slack and then saw him bounding through the mud towards her. She screamed and laughed wildly and ran away from him. But each step brought her into deeper mud and soon he was right at her back. He threw himself on her and dragged her down into the mud with him. They rolled around in it, pushing each other down into it, rubbing it all over each other.

"Wheeew!" she screamed. "That feels so fucking good!" And she tossed herself backwards into it, holding her nose as her head went under. She popped up into his arms and he held her tightly. For the next 20 minutes they frolicked and played contentedly. The heavy creamy mud felt luxurious on their bodies, and they kept piling it on each other and then wrestling together, squishing it around. She couldn't decide whether she liked it better on her tits or in her hair, so plastered both over and over again. She even completely forgot about the chain. But when it was time to go, she handed the chain to him and told him to take her where they'd go next. That was back to the stream where they could wash the mud off their bodies. It was pretty warm out by then, and it felt good just lying in the cool water.

He suddenly said to her, "Will you suck me again if I take the chain off?"

"I'll suck you even if you don't," she replied, as if all was right with the world, and took his cock in her mouth. He couldn't believe how compliant she'd become; his dream was coming true. She was an amazing woman, everything he'd imagined. Her mouth felt wonderful as she sucked him. "I like sucking you," she said a bit later. "I don't often..." But she didn't say any more. She didn't have to: fucking shithead Neil wasn't keen on it, he figured.

Then she asked if there was a bathroom nearby, that she really had to go. He knew the culmination of his kidnapping was going to end with what was going to happen next. He originally thought that things would've gone so terribly bad by this point, that he wouldn't give a shit what happened; he'd just surrender to the authorities and they could take him off to jail. But things hadn't gone awfully, in fact had gone tremendously well. Although reluctant at first with what he'd forced her to do, she grew much less hesitant along the way, even liked some of the things, such as the candle waxing and the mud. Is it possible she might even tolerate (even he couldn't say "enjoy") what was to come next?

"Does it look like there'd be a bathroom around here?"

Feeling risqué, she said, "I guess I'll just have to go in the woods."

"What do you mean by 'go'?" he asked. "I hate these euphemisms."

"You know, go. I have to shit, all right?"

"You can't shit on the ground, it's a violation against Mother Nature. Only animals have the right." He had no clue what he was saying; these were just words that popped into his head, a stalling tactic, maybe, or just plain fear.

"What?" she said, and cracked up laughing.

He reached into the backpack and pulled out the panties she was wearing earlier. "Put these on. If you have to shit, do it in these and hope it doesn't fall out."

"I should shit in my panties? You must be joking!"

His stomach suddenly felt as if he'd been kicked by a horse there. What the fuck had he been thinking? Everything he loved about what had happened this day seemed suddenly to evaporate. He felt like he was in an airplane spiraling toward the ground, only seconds before impact. It was hopeless.

"Look," he said. "I took the chain off. Make a run for it if you want. I won't chase after you, I promise."

"You kidnapped me. I should believe your promises?"

"Fuck it, I know.... I'm sorry.... I love you!... I thought, fuck, I don't know what I thought.... I loved this day, though, it was the best day I've ever had in my fucking life. Don't be with Neil, okay? Please don't throw your life away on that useless piece of shit. You deserve so much more than he could ever give you." And he sat down on the ground. "You're the sexiest, most beautiful girl I've ever known, and we made love; I know I forced you the first time, but then it was different. We made love. It's exactly what I wanted."

He reached into the backpack again and pulled out the huge knife. He laid down on his back and put the knife across his stomach. "Go, run," he told her.

"What are you going to do?" she asked, getting very upset and agitated.

"Don't worry. Just go."

She crouched down next to him and snatched the knife off his stomach.

He looked into her eyes and wondered what she was going to do with the knife.

"Oh, baby!" Mark hollered and reached up to grab Jessica. "That was fucking terrific, so sexy, so much fun! Did you like it? Hey, watch that knife or I'll be the one on the front page of the newspaper!"

She laughed gleefully. "Oh yeah, it was great! Some things I didn't like, but oh yeah, it was hot!" She threw the knife off to the side and hugged Mark and kissed him. "Thank you, sweetie, so much!"

They rehashed several of the things they'd done, critiquing certain scenes. The thing she disliked the most was the slapping: it didn't make her feel helpless and degraded, just red-hot angry. Mark wasn't too crazy about it, either, and it certainly didn't make him feel superior; it just gave him a bad feeling inside. She also said it was hard fighting him off when what he was doing to her, like the donuts and pissing on her, was exactly what she wanted and always enjoyed. But everything else was sexy and exciting.

"But I still have to shit," she reminded him, "and these fucking panties have got to go." She stood up and began to slip them off.

"Wait a minute, love," he said to her. "Leave them on this once. I hardly ever see you in panties, not that I'm complaining, and it would be another new thing to add to the day's adventure."

"But they're so ugly and plain. I wish I had a sexier pair for you."

"That's okay. You've done this before, right, a panty dump?"

"Well, that doesn't sound very sexy, but yeah, a few times with Tricia."

"Are you going to tell me about at least one of the times?"

"No," she said playfully. "Do I have to tell you all my dirty secrets?"

"It's so much more fun if you do! I'll get Trish to tell me."

"Suit yourself. But she'll never tell, we've sworn an oath."

"I've got my ways to finagle things out of her, don't worry."

"Hmmm, I bet you do."

Then, changing the subject slightly, she said, "I know I pissed like Niagara Falls last night, but I haven't gone at all yet today; just thought I'd give you a warning."

She straddled his waist facing backwards so he could see the seat of her panties filling up when she pooped. But first she let loose a stream of pee, making a huge water stain on the bottom of her panties, which leaked out profusely from the sides onto Mark's stomach. She put her hand down her front and into the stream, bathing it in the warm piss.

"Mmmm, that feels good, a huge relief. Taste." And she reached her hand back to his mouth, and her pee dripped off her finger tips into it. She then opened one side of her panties and pissed directly onto him. He used his hand to spread it over his torso and up to his mouth, tasting more of her salty fluid.

When she was done peeing, she began defecating almost immediately. The seat of her panties ballooned out as it filled.

Soon she announced, "I haven't eaten much today, as you know, except for those ridiculous donuts, and even they were only a few bites, so I don't know how magnificent I can make this. In fact, I think that's about all I've got to give. Sorry, love." She sat down on his belly and some of her shit flowed out of the side of the panties. She put her hand down the back of them into the pile of poop and spread it around her ass. Then she laid her back onto his front and she could feel the shit squirt out of the top of her panties. She wriggled around to get more of it to come out onto him. He put his hand down the front of the undergarment and into the soft creamy pile and smeared it onto her pussy.

"Mmmm, that feels so good," she moaned. "Put your finger in my cunt." He did and caressed her insides, his finger drowning in her juices.

After several minutes of this, he whispered in her ear, right above his face, "I have a special treat for you. Interested?"

"Fuck yes," she said, "if it's what I think it is."

"Boston cream or jelly?" he said and giggled.

"You awful little teaser!" she laughed and rolled off of him. "I'm never going to be able to look at a donut again and not think of this day."

"Take your panties off," he said when he was done laughing. "Let me rub some of that shit on your tits so I can lick it off. That'll be much better than the Boston cream." He took her panties, and while she sat on her rear end leaning back on her outstretched hands, turned them inside out and gently smeared them over her tits until they were covered. Then he curled her onto her side in his arms, her tits right at his mouth, and licked them delightedly. She closed her eyes and let him hold her there, loving the feel of his tongue scraping across her nipples, devouring her fudge.

When he was done he said, "My offer still stands about the treat. Still interested?"

"Only if you're talking about what you deposited on my tits the other day before that incredible massage."

"Yep."