The Scat Lovers Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not on my tits, though. I want it right in my mouth."

"You got it, love. But first there's this." He reached into the backpack and pulled out the rope. He told her to lie on her back and pull her legs up, bent at the knees.

"What are you up to?" she asked. "Mark, what are you doing?"

He reached for the knife lying nearby and cut off two pieces of rope. He tied her left wrist to her left ankle, right wrist to right.

"I don't know if I'm going to like this," she protested.

"Who are you kidding? You're going to love it!"

"No, Mark, really, I'm not sure about this."

"Well, all you have to do is say the "safe" words and I'll stop."

She looked at him and softly smiled. "Uhh, I think I forgot them."

He couldn't help but laugh. "Ahh, what a shame. So sorry, love." He squatted down over her face and put his ass onto it. "Lick my ass, bitch."

She pushed her face up into his ass, struggling to get as much of her tongue inside of him as she could. She moaned loudly as she licked and sucked his asshole, feeling frustrated without the use of her hands. She wanted to taste every inch of him that she could, sliding her tongue through his waxy sphincter.

"Open," he said and she opened wide, begging him to fill her mouth up with his shit. It was a tad harder than it had been last time, but just as substantial, and her mouth quickly filled before it spilled out onto her chin and cheek. He moved down her body until he was straddling her waist. He took the log from her mouth and broke a piece off, putting that piece back in her mouth again. He began to smear her face with the larger piece in his hand; when he was done doing that, he took what was left of the piece in her mouth and rubbed it on his cock. He knelt between her half-raised legs and pushed them back farther, exposing her asshole, and put his cock up her ass and fucked her there. His cock felt wonderful in her tight ass, and he fucked her hard and deep. Once when he pulled out, a handful of creamy shit flowed from her; he caught it in his hand and wiped it across her belly and onto her tits, making her breathe harder and moan. She thought, hoped, he would fuck her cunt as well, but he stayed in her ass. She would've loved to finger her pussy as he fucked her ass, but that was impossible. Then, as if reading her mind, he reached over to the piece of rope on her left side and grabbed the end of it; miraculously it came undone and she instantly moved that hand to her cunt, rubbing her clit. He continued thrusting his cock into her ass as she circled her fingers around her cunt until she climaxed; a few seconds later he erupted, filling her rectum with his seed.

He untied the other piece of rope and collapsed in a heap next to her.

"What a day, huh love?" Mark said to her.

"Utterly fantastic," Jessica replied. She haphazardly picked up her soiled panties and laughed. "What should I do with these ugly things?"

"I know just the thing," he said. "Come on."

He picked up the backpack and told her to follow him. They walked into the woods for quite a distance, their bodies still half-covered with shit. The thrill of knowing how they looked, all filthy and disgusting, yet strolling around without a care in the world, was powerful and exhilarating to them, which is why they walked so far. After about 15 minutes he stopped before a very large sycamore tree, its trunk much too big to reach around. He retrieved two nails and the hammer from the backpack and nailed her panties to the tree at about eye level. Then he reached into the backpack and took out something else: a red ballpoint pen.

"Here," he said. "Sign them."

She protested, saying she didn't want to put her name to those ugly panties and wished indeed she had one of her sexier ones instead. But she finally agreed, smiled, and after a search found a spot that wasn't shit-soiled and wrote, "Love, J." on them.

To Jessica's chagrin, they're probably still there.