The Scat Lovers Ch. 11

Story Info
In which Mark surprises Tricia at a scat orgy.
3.1k words
4.59
5.7k
5

Part 11 of the 23 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning! Scat play ahead... if this offends you or is not your thing, please steer clear. Each chapter can be read as a stand-alone, though they are somewhat interlinked and are populated by recurring characters. Feedback always welcomed.

A few months after Tricia moved to New Jersey to start her teaching job, Mark got a work assignment (he worked for a publishing company) that took him to the NYC area, not very far from Tricia. Just before leaving, a friend gave him an invitation to a scat party (more like an orgy) in the N.J. suburbs, a party he imagined, but didn't know for sure, would be attended by Tricia. He hadn't seen her since she left D.C., and he'd certainly love to see her again, especially at a scat party. He thought of calling her to find out if she'd be going, but then decided he would surprise her (if she was there at all) by just showing up.

The party was hosted by a well-off couple who owned a rather large home, big enough to have a special room for these affairs. Tricia had attended scat parties thrown by this couple before, and regardless how filthy they ended up being, they always began fairly elegantly with guests expected to arrive well-dressed as if for a proper dinner. This occasion was no different. Tricia wore a navy blue, very low-cut lace sheath dress that ended halfway down her thighs and high heels. When she entered the house, her eyes popped wide open when she saw Mark standing off to the side talking to a stunning blonde in a mauve cowl neck mini dress barely covering her ass. She greeted the hosts, said 'hi' to a few other acquaintances (a total of 9 people were there, 5 men, 4 women), and walked over to Mark. With her eyes she made it clear to the blonde, whom she vaguely recognized, she wanted Mark to herself for a while, and she slinked away. They smiled broadly at each other, hugged, and kissed.

"Wow, what a surprise," she said. He told her about the assignment and the last-minute invitation from Clark (she knew him from the old days), and wondering whether she'd be attending and the wish to surprise her.

"I'm surprised, all right, very pleasantly so. Does Jessica know you're here?"

The question startled him a little; he hadn't thought about her, wasn't aware he should have informed her.

"No, it was a sort of last-minute thing. Should she?"

Tricia remembered the last time all three of them were together, the intensity of things, the near misunderstandings. All misapprehensions had been quickly made right, but Tricia did not want any of that to start brewing again.

"Do me a huge favor," she said. "Please tell her you were here and I was here, too. She's my best friend, and I know she'll have no problem with this, us, if she knows about it upfront. I don't want secrets between us, and I'm sure she doesn't either. Okay?" She hesitated for a moment and then added, "You can be sure the next time I speak with her I'll tell her everything, because that's what we do with each other. It would be so great to hear her then say, 'Yeah, I heard all about it.'

Mark was a bit flummoxed: Did Tricia still think of them as a "serious item"? Of course, Tricia did not think that at all. She had spoken often with Jessica and knew exactly what it was like between her and Mark: Jessica had made it clear to her that though they could have the most wonderful times together, sex-wise, scat-wise, and every other-wise (she told her all about their Blue Ridge Mountain holiday adventures in mouth-watering detail, just to illustrate), they were not about to be tying any permanent knots. He mulled her request over in his mind for a bit but said, "Fine, I'll tell her."

Dinner was served, the meal consisting of honey roast duck and stuffed salmon, along with several different wines. There weren't servants or anything, but still the meal reflected a certain refinement and tastefulness. Conversation flowed freely and touched on many topics, culture to politics to personal matters (one couple would be celebrating their son's second birthday in two days). Finally, one of the hosts, Marsha, stood up and reminded everyone why they were there (as if anyone needed reminding; they were all about bursting with anticipation) and invited them to follow her into the scat room. Clothes were shed before entering. A large mat had been spread out on the floor covered by plastic sheeting. Pillows were strewn about as were a handful of towels.

The blonde Mark had been talking to when Tricia arrived (her name was Karla, Tricia finally remembered), grabbed him first thing and pulled him toward the center of the mat.

"I remember you from a party in D.C.," she said to him.

"Yeah, I know," Mark said. "I remember you, too. A filthy little bitch, the nastier, the better, right?"

"Mmmm, I love it when you talk that way to me, Mark. Call me names, talk and do all kinds of shit with me. Come on, baby, let's get dirty."

They sank to the floor and began kissing and caressing each other. They were soon in a 69 position, sucking each other. Karla easily took Mark's eight inches all the way in her mouth down to his balls, even sucking his balls. Mark opened her legs and nuzzled her pussy, licking her slit, tasting her juices. She then got up and straddled his belly facing him. She pushed her ass onto Mark's cock, teasing it.

"Ready, Mark?" she asked. "I'm so full and want you to have it, want to cover you in my filth."

And then he could feel her warm feces begin to spread across his shaft and onto his balls. When she finished defecating, she knelt beside him and lovingly spread her shit all over his cock and torso; he was at full-staff now and after she'd lathered it, she put it in her mouth and sucked. She didn't flinch for a second as her mouth filled with poop and his prick. When her sucking turned it into a near-liquid, she dribbled it out of her mouth back onto his cock and sucked it again.

After about ten minutes he pulled her up and onto his body; he grabbed her face and kissed her on the lips, tasting her shit. It tasted mildly acrid and spicy Quite a lot of excess poop from Karla remained, and Mark smeared it over her belly and tits as they kissed. Fortunately for Mark, she loved shit-kissing (some scat fiends can take it or leave it), as did he, and they kept at it for a long time, interrupted by conversational interludes, almost all instigated by Mark. He was a bit of a chatterbox and sometimes would drive those who knew him well, like Jessica or Tricia, crazy with his yacking even at the height of their most passionate love-making (although sometimes it could be wildly sexy, too; he could be very imaginative). But apparently Karla was a gabber, too, and they had a magnificent time with each other.

Tricia paired up with a slightly older woman she'd met before (Helen) and they were quickly joined by two men. They all four went to the floor and remained in a heap fondling and kissing, probing one another with fingers and tongues. Tricia told Helen she wanted her shit all over her, but she especially wanted her treasure in her mouth, and Helen said not to worry.

"Just make sure to lie with your face under me like in a 69," Helen told her, "and I'll have Trevor fuck me in the ass. You'll be rewarded in no time." The smell of shit wafted weakly at first, but ever more strongly, across the room as activity increased.

After several minutes of foreplay, Tricia arranged herself on her back with Helen perched over her face kneeling, her ass inches away from her mouth (it was Tricia's favorite scat position). Trevor was behind Helen fucking her in the ass as planned; Tricia would lick the shaft of his cock as he thrust into her. In front of Helen and straddling Tricia's lower body was Carlos, kneeling, his ass pointed at her face. Helen licked and tongued his asshole, ramming her tongue deep inside. It was wonderful feeling Trevor fill her ass while licking Carlos at the same time; there was only one important part of her body that lacked stimulation.

"Trish," she said, ignoring Carlos for a second. "Can you reach up and put your finger in my cunt and rub my clit; then all my holes will be occupied." Tricia did as asked with one hand and massaged her own cunt with the other, and Helen went back to licking Carlos's ass, her body beginning to tremor with pleasure.

Not much later Carlos warned he was about to shit and right after released a turd into Helen's mouth. She opened her mouth hungrily as it emerged from his ass, taking all eight inches of it. More poop flowed out and splattered on Tricia's belly and pussy. Helen sucked on the log in her mouth (about half of it had broken off) while spreading the shit all over Tricia's belly and onto her pussy. Tricia moaned as Helen's fingers rammed into her cunt.

Then Trevor pulled his cock out of Helen's ass and a turd emerged from her rear and slowly descended into Tricia's mouth. It filled her mouth and spilled over onto her chin. This scenario, her body and pussy being smeared with shit, her mouth being filled at the same time, enflamed Tricia's imagination, made her feel wild and super powerful and utterly debased all at once; she felt Amazonian and invincible.

She removed the log from her mouth, making room for Trevor to insert his cock; with her filthy hand she stroked him until he came in her mouth. The taste of his cum mixed with the poop was like bittersweet chocolate, emphasis on the bitter. She felt so nasty and filthy, yes, and so special and extraordinary as well. Trevor then stood up and another woman took his shitty cock into her mouth. Tricia retrieved the log she'd removed from her mouth and smeared it over her skin from her chin to her tits and then rubbed it into her tits luxuriously.

Suddenly she felt another pair of hands on hers helping her pleasure her tits; they were Mark's. She smiled knowing she would receive expert attention.

After several minutes of massaging her breasts, he kissed her and said, "I was happy to see Trevor's shit not being spread on your face, and especially your mouth, because that's where I want mine to go."

"I was going to, I was super horny and he's quite tasty, you know," and she put a finger into his mouth so he could see for himself.

"Not bad," he said, "but mine's better."

"You think so, huh?" she said, grinning.

"No doubt about it. Do I have to prove it to you... again?"

"I wish you would instead of wasting time with all that talk."

He stood briefly and then lowered his ass onto her face, facing toward the top of her head. She grabbed his ass cheeks and ran her tongue through his crack to his sphincter, and then plowed through it hard. Jessica flashed into her brain briefly; so did memories of that marvelous farewell party that transpired before she left D.C. Then she blocked them both out.

She penetrated his asshole with her tongue; it was soft and pliant and she rammed her tongue in as far as she could. He tasted familiar and delectable. She felt his shit pushing her tongue out of him and then wrapped her open mouth around the emerging log; in her brain she implored him to give her everything he had, to fill her with his filthy, slimy waste. It broke off and landed in her mouth; she dislodged it with her tongue, flipping it to the side of her face, and waited for what she knew was to follow momentarily.

"Mmmm, yes, more, I want more, more!" she raged inside her head. Then the deluge of dark brown pasty goo poured out of him and into her mouth. More came out directed over her face. It was all so dirty, so filthy, degrading and debasing, yet so exhilarating and made her feel so gut-wrenchingly powerful! It was knowing she was enthralled with doing something so many others couldn't even imagine that made her feel that way. Her emotions seemed to fly everywhere.

Mark then put his face to hers and kissed her wildly, their lips mashing together in ecstasy; it was as if their souls were attempting to merge at every point of contact. This was not just sharing a fetish passionately; this was a near life-and-death struggle for sexual survival that went far beyond any shit fetish. Helen had long ago vacated her position atop Tricia, but Mark grabbed her and dragged her roughly off to the side. He scooped fistfuls of shit off her face and fiercely smeared them on her tits, kissing and licking them as well. She crushed her body to his trying to get every inch of him onto her.

Then she pushed him off her onto his back and reached for his cock. She latched on to it and buried her face in it, licking and sucking him, wiping the shit on her face all over him. She stuffed him in her mouth and sucked him hard as if trying to rip his cock from his body. She threw her legs on top of him, her pussy in his face, and ground her cunt into his mouth. She commanded him to suck her cunt, lick her clit, saliva dripping out of her mouth onto his cock as she yelled. He pulled her pussy lips apart and rammed his tongue into her, licking wildly. He suddenly tasted piss and realized she was pissing on his face. He opened his mouth and drank her in, swallowing and spitting as his mouth filled over and over again.

When she was done peeing, he scooched out from under her and made her stay flat on her stomach on the floor. He got between her legs and spread them apart, exposing her asshole. He mashed his face down into her ass, reaming her crack from bottom to top, pausing at her hole to jam his tongue inside. He wanted her desperately, like a starving man wanting food, and begged her for her shit with his tongue. He reached under her and grabbed one of her tits, kneaded it roughly like he was squeezing water out of a rag, and scooped a handful of shit off it. He smashed the goo into her ass crack and then on his cock and shoved it up her ass. Out of his mind with desire he slammed his cock in to the hilt, and she cried out in animal ecstasy. She implored him to fuck her ass, fuck it with everything he had. Several of the others, many of them resting between episodes, sat and watched them, silent and mesmerized with their passion.

"Fuck my ass, baby!" she yelled. "Fuck it hard; I'm about to explode!"

Mark yanked his cock out of her, startling her, and threw himself on his back on the floor; before she could scream at him in protest for evacuating her, he pulled her over onto her back on top of him, and then hoisted her so her ass was on his face.

"Do it!" he roared. "Explode on me now!"

She howled and began to empty her bowels onto his face and in his mouth, a huge amount of shit that came in stages, one, two, three. She ground her ass and then her pussy into his face and mouth, screeching a "yes!" with every breath she took. She soon turned and collapsed onto him and kissed him; her lips smashed into his, forcing them open, diving her tongue into the creamy shit that filled his mouth. They clawed each other as they shit-kissed, unable to satiate their needs. Then they did something both rarely did: they both swallowed the shit in their mouths. With this act they knew they had crossed a line, sealed a pact, declared a vow.

They held each other shaking, moaning into each other's mouths as they continued to kiss, but quieter with each breath they took. It felt like the earth had opened and rolled them under. Both were enveloped in shit from head to toe, drenched in it. It was a while before they realized where they were and that there were others around them similarly engaged in the same activity. But not really, close perhaps, but not like them. The other participants reveled in the same fetish, dedicated a major part of their lives to it; but Mark and Tricia seemed to forge their very existence in it, and more.

But the tick-tick-tick of life goes on, despite everything, as it did at this orgy, and an hour later Tricia found herself with two other women in another exquisite scat escapade, as Mark lovingly looked on, amazed by this glorious woman who was a part of his life and, hopefully, always would be. All three women were smearing and feeding each other with their shit, pissing on each other when the urge arose, crawling all over each other, laughing like kids at the beach -- flying beyond the clouds in ecstasy. It was a party for the ages.

Now what?

What happened next was dependent on whether Mark kept his promise to Tricia and told Jessica about them at the party. Fortunately, he did, and as Tricia predicted, Jessica was perfectly okay with it; nothing was going on behind her back. (He also told her that he thought Tricia believed they were still serious about living together, but she straightened him out about that.) In fact, Jessica missed Tricia a lot and for a long while both she and Mark tried to get her to move back to D.C., but she wouldn't because of her job (she loved teaching at her college too much). So, Tricia came to visit when she could (it was only three hours by Amtrak) and sometimes they went to her (together and separately). They often attended scat parties together or just hung out, the three of them, for delightful and outlandishly sexy scat adventures. This went on for quite a while, until Mark and Jessica procured new jobs near to where Tricia was, Mark with a book publisher, Jessica with a biotech firm. Pursuing their favorite fetish activity became easier and more frequent, and life was good.