The Scatterbrain Invocation Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dorey came so hard she almost fell, her fingers thrusting deep inside her, palm grinding her clit. Steadying herself, she sat down in the tub to catch her breath, the water cascading in her face.

"Don't worry, Dorey, I know just what your body needs!"

And Dorey's fingers thrust deeper, pushing away the chipper voice chattering about its plans.

* * *

"Ow!" Dorey reached to her chest. It was way too early in her cycle for her nipples to be this sore. Come to think of it, they were never this sore. She gingerly touched them. Even through her sweatshirt and padded bra, the touch was excruciatingly sensitive. And there was something else -- something hard she could feel through the material.

"Oh shit!" She pulled off her sweatshirt and bra. She had to stop and catch her breath from the sensation, before running to the bathroom to see. There, through her nipples, was Amica.

"We look so pretty together!" the voice chirped.

"No, no, no!" Dorey shouted, reaching to the piercing. "These are coming out, now!"

And then a sliver of memory pricked her. "So, what do I do if I get second thoughts?" She'd said, pouting childishly to the muscled tattooist who looked like some punk drummer.

"Well, they need to stay in until they heal -- otherwise, you could get an infection. You can take them out in a couple weeks, though. Just make sure, because the holes will start to close really quickly."

Dorey glared into the mirror. "Listen, you fucking demon," she said, puffing her chest out. "As soon as they heal, they're coming out. I don't want your help, and I don't want you inside me anymore."

And although she was alone, there was a shocked silence. She stormed out of her room and picked up her phone.

"Kell, I need you to come over right now, and tell me how to get rid of Amica."

She was furious, panting with rage into the phone.

There was a pause. "Alright," he said, calmly, "I'll be there in ten minutes or so."

It never occurred to her that she hadn't shared her address.

* * *

"Dorey? What happened?"

Dorey looked at Kell. "All I know is I was in the shower, thinking about how to set limits with Amica, and the next thing I know, my nipples were pierced, and-"

Dorey shook her head, pursing her lips, "Dorey's telling a fib," she chirped. "You know what she was really thinking about?"

She knelt at his feet, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue suggestively. "Ah!" she called out, as if she were at the doctor's.

"Amica?" he hastily pulled the topless woman to her feet and pushed her inside, shutting the door behind him.

"She asks me to help, and every time, she gets mad when I do," she said, leading him through the house. "Now she thinks I'm a demon." She giggled, but her laugh sounded strange and bitter.

Kell sighed. "I think she really wanted to work with you," he said, following her to the bathroom.

Amica shook her head. "She's doing it again," said Amica, pulling her shoulders back, the little silver chimes tinkling under her puffy, newly pierced nipples.

She turned towards the mirror,"She's always starting fights with me, because she doesn't like these," she shook her tits back and forth at her reflection, blowing a kiss. "Maybe she's right. They're a little overwhelming. They'll look so much better tomorrow, when I pfff!" She blew out her lips comically, her hands miming her small, pointy breasts expanding rapidly.

"And there are other treats coming too!" she said, reaching her hand down over her freshly waxed cunt. "Might as well redecorate while you're out."

Suddenly, she stumbled a step, her head sagging momentarily to the side.

"Oh, that caught your attention," she said, pressing her fingers between her lips. "Well, here's a little something to-" she gripped the sink, her voice slurring.

"Amica, stay!" Kell called out in a booming voice.

"I'm trying. She's fighting really hard!"

"Maybe if you went a little slower and didn't shove it in her face," Kell said.

"But she does it every time."

"It's not the same woman, Amica."

"Oh yes it is. It's always a dreamer with a little wandering bubble brain. She wants everything to be easier. So I make everything easier, and she acts like an ungrateful cunt. But they all come around eventually, don't they summoner?"

"I guess they do, Amica."

She licked her lips. "Go sit in the living room, I'll send her out in a...." she held her head, leaning on the sink as Kell backed out of the room.

* * *

Dorey stared in shock. "What are you doing here?" she asked, putting her hands over her chest.

"You called me and told me to come, don't you remember?"

She closed her eyes and slowly nodded. "Now I do. Kell, she didn't just do my nipples. She shaved me too. Or waxed me -- I don't know. I think she has something planned for tomorrow. What the hell did you give me, Kell? What is that demon?"

"You shouldn't call her that."

"Why the fuck not? You did this to me! You gave me a demon to fuck up my life. Now tell me how to get rid of her."

"She's not a demon. I made her to help," he said quietly. "She listens to you, and she becomes what you want her to be."

"I wanted some demon who talks like a cheerleader to turn me into a nymphomaniac?"

Kell stood up, looking into her eyes. "Yeah. You did. Tell me what you were thinking about before you got your nipples pierced, because I bet it wasn't work."

"You son of a bitch."

"You made her into this," he said, quietly. "You and the others."

"The others? How many women have you done this to?"

He watched her eyes widen, a faint smile on his lips. "She just told you, didn't she? You're number thirteen. They're all different, and they're all happy, but the beginning is hard sometimes. It's hard to accept help."

"Kell," she whispered, "what do I do?"

"Try thinking of her as a friend. A demon can't help you, but a friend can."

"A friend? When she made me get the piercing, I think...." her voice trembled. "I checked my wallet and my balance. I didn't spend any money, and I can remember the way this man smelled. I think she paid with... with my mouth. That's not a friend, Kell, and neither are you."

"And how does that make you feel?"

"How does it make me feel? Are you serious? Just how the hell do you think it makes me feel?"

"Wet. I think you're soaking just thinking about it. They all are the the first time. I think it's the hottest thing you've ever experienced. Am I right, Amica?"

Amica licked her lips slowly, her face settling into a lascivious smile. He could hear her squish audibly as she plunged her hand down her pants and pulled it out, her middle finger glistening. She sucked it into her mouth, cleaning it with her tongue.

"The slut is totally soaked!" she giggled. "Want to feel her gag? Pretty please?"

"Not now, Amica," he said, standing up, and wrapping his arms around her. "I need to finish my conversation with your new best friend."

He heard her breath hitch in his ear, and her body sagged in his arms. "I feel it now," she murmured. "Is she making me feel it like that?"

He reached up and stroked her hair. "Of course not. She's your friend, coming to visit. She's the best friend you've ever had, and she'll be staying with you for a long time."

"A friend," she sighed. "She'll be a good friend?"

"The kind of friend who takes care of everything for you."

"I think I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow," Dorey whispered. "I don't remember what it's for, but will she make sure I go?"

"Of course she will," he chuckled. "She made the appointment. She's already planned out everything for you."

"That's nice," she sighed. "Good friend."

* * *

"You, are such a slut," Dorey laughed in the mirror.

Her makeup was smeared, she had a big sleepy smile, and traces of Kell's cum above her eyebrow. There was more on the back of her hand, but that was from a friend of his. Kell had resented having to include other men in the welcoming festivities at first, but as his little herd had grown and Amica had become more powerful, he'd come around.

Amica was voracious when she brought a new friend into the house, particularly when she felt her new friend had to learn a lesson. This one was a particularly slow learner in her estimation. Dorey hadn't even noticed the tattoos yet -- hell, she didn't even know she was talking to herself.

"And your rack, woman," she said, with a dopey grin. "You must be getting so much cock."

"So much cock," her best friend agreed.

12