The Scavenger Hunt Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to fuck me now." She said, standing up.

"I'm in charge." I said. I sounded like I believed it.

"You are going to stick that fat cock in my pussy. You are going to fuck me until I lose my goddamned mind on your fuck stick. And then you are going to put so much god damned cum in me that it will be dripping out for a week."

For all of my faults I do take direction well. I turned her around and put her hands on the wall, then pushed her legs open with my feet. I lined myself up outside her and just waited, feeling her ripe snatch drip onto me.

I took a picture, in my mind. This was a memory worth keeping.

Then she pushed that perfect ass back and the head of my cock was in her pussy. It wasn't enough. I pushed in as deep as I could go.

"That's the fucking spot right there." She said, "Do you like making me do things to you? Do you like taking control?"

"I do. I really really do."

"Then fuck me like you want to dominate me. Fuck me until I can't talk right. Fuck me until I am a mess on the--"

She stopped talking. I interrupted her quite rudely with a finger up her bottom. Because I am a gentleman and only slightly a hypocrite I lubricated it beforehand. Because I am a cad and a bit of a troll I went with my instincts.

"You like that you dirty mother fucker?" She asked, after her breath had returned to her lungs.

"You keep asking questions. But you should shut the fuck up and enjoy the goddamn ride. And I swear to god if you swear at me one more time I will take my cock out of your pussy and spray my entire load on your face." I said, my hips thrusting punctuation.

"Promise?" she asked. Then she screamed again. Her pussy, which had been at peak wetness, apparently had another gear and a high pressure reserve. She squirted all over the briefly clean floor. A different man may have been able to keep it together and fuck on. I lost it, pushing myself in so far I could feel her rearrange to fit me, and exploding within.

I collapsed against the wall, my hands over hers, my chest to her firm back. I sounded like I'd just run a marathon. She was purring like a kitten.

She pulled herself out from underneath me and picked up her phone, then turned off the recording.

Then she leaned in and gave me a kiss, which was quite possibly the most shocking thing she had done all night.

"I like you pledge. You've got guts. No sense. But guts."

She took a sharpie out of her purse and gave me a couple more tugs. I was still hard, but I was maybe thirty seconds from rope. My poor dick had done it all. I'd be surprised to see more than an inch or two of it tomorrow. It was tuckered out.

She leaned forward with the Sharpie and jotted down a bunch of numbers. Right on my cock. Like that is a thing that normal people do. Then she took a deep breath and blew cool air over the numbers so they'd dry.

"Did you write your phone number on my dick?" I asked.

"Yes I did. The next time you get hard give me a call." She stood up and started pulling on clothes. I watched as, bit by bit, her incredible body was shrouded in a modicum of mystery. Marjory Taylor Withhart may be a stone cold bitch, but she was still the hottest thing I'd ever seen.

"Don't you want to know my name?" I asked.

"Nope. It will give us something to talk about next time."

I leaned against the wall and watched her walk away. I didn't say goodbye. She sure as hell didn't turn around. I heard her leave through the front door. I stretched out my dick. There were ten digits, clear as day. I'd have to write them down. This didn't seem like a number I'd want to lose.

I went to my room and grabbed shorts and a shirt. There was a bang and a crash, and then the door opened.

I headed down to see what exactly was the commotion.

Walking in were my frat brothers to be. Though walking was perhaps a bit generous. There was some stumbling, a bit of shuffling, and, in Beko's case, a distinct dragging.

"Get him to a toilet." Shaun said, smooth as ever and not the least fucked up.

"Place looks great Cam." he said. "Except for the window. But you can fix that up tomorrow. Sorry you missed out today. But you know how important the chore rota is."

"I do sir." I said. "And, to be honest, I did not mind it all that much."

"I'm going to be breaking open a bottle of JD in a bit, if you want to try and catch up." Shaun said. Definitely going to be a senator.

"Thanks sir. But it's been a long night. I think I am going to crash."

"If you change your mind?"

"I'll come on down."

I headed back to my room, taking in the clean floors, the lack of obvious trash, and the smell of chemical cleaners. It had been a hell of a day. But there is no satisfaction like that of a job well done.

I stopped in the bathroom to wash up.

Beko was huddled up against the toilet, his greenness in stark contrast to the pink tiles. He looked up at me and smiled the beatific smile of the deeply inebriated.

"Needledick!" he shouted.

No one so deeply unpleasant should be so happy. Then he frowned and I felt better.

"What's wrong Beko?"

"Floor's all wet." He said.

I thought back to Marjory's eruption and smiled. That number would be in my phone tonight.

"Yes it is, Beko. Yes it is."

12