The Scene

Story Info
Threesome with a sexy stranger, with Femdom & bondage.
1.8k words
4.06
10.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met her at the registration table. Tall, legs like a power lifter, and hair that I called light brown but Trent insisted was dark blond. Either way, it was the color of unfinished alder. She was wearing a dress that her butt seemed determined to escape.

She had come alone, and we invited her to watch some of the scenes with us. One in particular caught her attention. So the three of us sat down — she and Trent next to each other, and me on Trent's lap so that I was closer to eye level with the two of them.

I watched her. While she watched the others play, I slid one hand down to her thigh and held it there. She startled and turned to look at me. And when she saw my eyes penetrating hers, she smiled.

I looked down and ran my fingers over her bare thigh. The dress barely covered her legs at all. I felt goosebumps rise beneath my fingers. And that's when I knew I had her hooked.

Keeping my chin tilted down, I glanced up at her with my eyes and lifted one corner of my mouth in a grin. "Would you like to do a scene with us?"

She swallowed hard and pushed a few strands of hair back out of her face. She nodded. The three of us talked to each other about what we wanted from the scene. And then we found open floor space and set up a single folding chair.

"Each of you take off your clothes."

While Trent and she undressed, I dropped the toy bag onto the chair and unzipped it. I reached in and pulled out the items I needed. As I turned to place the bag on the ground behind the chair, I saw from the corner of my eye that she looked a bit nervous, with her hands crossed over her chest and her legs close together. She briefly looked at Trent and smiled, and then looked down at the floor and fidgeted.

I placed a wooden cane to one side of the chair and then turned and approached them with an object in each of my hands. I looked up at them, making eye contact with Trent first, and then slowly moving my eyes to hers as I spoke. "Kneel."

They each got down on their knees, side by side. I went to Trent first and laid the two ball gags from my hands over one of his shoulders, hanging them there so I could use my hands. I turned away from him to stand in front of her. I trailed one finger across her shoulder and along her upper arm as she looked up at me. Then I ran the tip of that finger back up her arm. Down her chest. Just barely touching the skin of her breast. Goosebumps again.

Without breaking eye contact with her, I reached over and pulled one of the gags free from Trent's shoulder. I slid the other hand around behind her neck, caressing the tiny hairs at her nape, and bringing my face in close to her ear.

I took a breath in, like I was going to say something, but instead I took her earlobe between my teeth and pulled at it gently, my cheek grazing hers as my teeth scraped across her flesh. She made a tiny sound and shuddered. Her earlobe slipped between my lips as I continued the motion, my head pulling back to look at her face again. Watching her eyes, I put the ball gag in her mouth and fastened it behind her head. I removed my hands slowly, trailing my fingers through her hair.

I turned to stand in front of Trent. My fingertips found the short beard hairs in front of each of his ears, and I slowly dragged my fingers downward, caressing his face with just the tips of my fingers, then entangling them deep in his beard. I locked eyes with him and curled my fingers to grip his beard tightly, holding his face between my hands by the beard.

I leaned down, hovering over his lips, letting mine barely brush against his. He tried to push his mouth toward mine, and I held his beard firmly, pulling my head back just enough to keep him out of range. When I felt the tension against my fingers relax, I moved my face closer to his again, brushing my lips against his. I pulled back. He exhaled. I pushed my mouth against his, pulling his face in and feeling his soft lips against mine.

I relaxed my fingers, releasing his beard. My lips released his with a wet pop. And I reached for the remaining ball gag on his shoulder. I brought it up in front of him to see, and then I lowered the gag into his mouth and fastened it behind his head.

I stood, turned, and walked away from them. After bending over to grab the cane, I sat in the chair, my knees apart and relaxed. And then I beckoned her over with my finger.

"Crawl to me."

She moved like a hungry lioness, lithe and ravenous. Now that she was into the scene, she was self-assured, greedy.

I leaned down to her, curved my hand, and hooked it under her jaw, lifting her face up to mine. I whispered in her ear.

"Take off my shoes."

She pulled them off.

"Place them next to the chair."

She did.

"Rub my feet. And do not stop until I tell you."

She sunk her fingers into one of my arches, kneading the tight tendons. I moaned a little, though I hadn't intended to. Her hands moved to the top of my foot, rubbing between the bones, relaxing all my muscles. I looked down at her.

"Good. Just like that."

I looked at Trent, who was waiting patiently. "Come here. On your hands and knees."

He crawled over, looking like an eager puppy.

"I want you to touch her."

He came up behind her and caressed the top of her back. She visibly relaxed, even as she continued to rub my foot.

"Not there." I leaned forward and looked into his eyes. As I did, I slid the cane between her breasts, along her belly, and slid it down between her legs. I looked at the cane and ran it down and back up her thigh. "Touch her."

He looked at me for a moment, and then reached a hand between her legs. She inhaled quickly and held her breath a moment. Neither could make much facial expression with the gags in, but I saw her hips move lightly against his hand. She closed her eyes, and her hands slowed on my foot.

I pressed the foot against her hands. "No stopping. Look at me. Keep looking at me." I leaned back comfortably in the chair and put my other foot up on her shoulder. She nodded and dug her fingers into the ball of my foot.

Whatever Trent was doing back there, she seemed to really enjoy it. She was struggling not to close her eyes. She was breathing faster, trying to slow her breath and concentrate. Whenever she lost focus, I would place the end of the cane under her chin and raise her head, reminding her to keep looking at me.

Trent dropped to his hands and knees behind her. With the gag in, he couldn't use his tongue. Instead, he rubbed the ball gag in his mouth over her wet labia, trying to press it against her. As he did, his nose rubbed against her clit, and she pressed her hips back towards his face. She started to hump his face, rubbing her clit against him, but she couldn't concentrate on both that and the task in front of her.

When she stopped moving her hips, Trent used his nose, rubbing it in a steady beckoning motion against her clit. I could see drool seeping out around her gag.

I saw that Trent enjoyed his task, too. I extended the cane in my hand and tapped him on the butt. He looked up at me, over her ass, his beard and nose glistening. "Stop."

He lifted his head and raised himself up onto just his knees.

I tossed a small square wrapper at the floor in front of him. "Your cock is a toy to be played with. And you need to cover it up like a toy." He nodded and picked up the wrapper.

While he worked at the wrapper, I removed my foot from the woman's shoulder and leaned forward, unbuckling Trent's gag and draping it over her back so she could feel the drool. He rubbed his lips together and looked at me, expectantly.

I sat back in my chair and offered her my other foot to be rubbed. "Continue." She started at the top of my calf and worked her fingers into the muscles.

"Mmmm." I nodded to Trent. "Go on then. Be a toy."

Trent couldn't see her face from behind her. He put his hands on her hips and hesitated, looking up at me. I grinned. "Go ahead."

He looked down, positioning himself. And then his hips slid in closer to hers. I felt her hands tighten around my foot, saw his eyes roll back slightly. I felt a wet rivulet drip down my labia. I watched him fuck her until she couldn't hold onto my foot any longer. She dropped both hands flat to the floor, bent her head down, and moaned through the gag. I grabbed a handful of her hair and lifted her head, watching her try to make noise around the ball in her mouth, watching the drool fall down her chin. She squeezed her eyes tight and shook.

I let her hair go and stood up. Walked over to stand beside her, and watched Trent's face as he fucked her. His lips parted as he took fast breaths and stared into my eyes. He gritted his teeth and breathed in. I could see his fingers gripping deeply into the flesh of her hips. He pulled her ass towards him with each thrust. Growling. Never taking his eyes from mine, even as he roared and planted his cock deep inside her, slowing, panting, pressing his hips into hers, and dropping his hands down to his sides.

After a moment, he pulled out, caught his breath, and sank back on his heels.

I walked over to him, leaned down and trailed a finger along the fur of his belly, down through the soft hair, and wrapped my thumb and forefinger around his balls and the base of his cock. With the other hand, I peeled down the condom until it was just covering the head. Then I pulled it off, keeping the contents inside.

His head was upturned, looking at me. I kissed his mouth, puffy from sucking on the ball gag so long. I looked into his eyes. "Open." I straightened up and poured his cum from the condom into his open mouth. There was so much that he gagged a bit, but swallowed.

"Good boy."