The Scent of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stared at the roses for a while. Thinking about how they changed his life and how he had intended to gift them to Drent. His smile grows warmer on his face at just the mention of his name. He had never felt so safe and cared for since losing his parents. But now, he does every time he's with Drent. He stood beside the batch of white roses and gently brushes his fingers along a stem as a question begins to fill his mind. "Do I...love him?" Love. That was the word he had been avoiding for some time. He wasn't entirely sure it was love. But if it was...Steven took a deep breath and quickly made his way into the forest.

He ran deeper into the woods then he had been able to see from his garden, quickly arriving at a clearing where Drent sat on a large log, his back to him. Steven steadies his breath but is unable to do the same for his beating heart. He had his suspension regarding what Drent wanted to show him. And if they were true...he wouldn't care. In his heart, Steven wanted to spend every second with him and nothing would change that. He approaches Drent, firm in his choice, until he stood behind him. "I have my answer." Drent simply pats the spot next to him on the log, inviting Steven to sit. He does, sitting as close to Drent as he could without the two of them touching. Yet. "You have been a wonderful part of my life, Drent. Since meeting you, I don't just want to be content with life. I want to live it." Steven looks at him. "I want to live it with you. No matter what you show me."

Drent is still for a moment. Then, he lifts his arm up. Another invitation that Steven eagerly accepts, sliding into his side as the arm wraps around him, holding the man securely to his chest. "You have to understand Steven...I'm much older then you think. I have had multiple partners and may have more once you pass on. Are you okay with that?"

"I am." He replies without hesitation. "If anything, that makes me more relieved. So long as I can spend my life with you, however short it may be compared to yours, that's what I want." He looks up into Drent's worried eyes. "And knowing you'll keep looking for love once I'm gone, tells me you won't be living yours alone."

"...show me." Drent said, his eyes become more stern and guarded. "Show me you mean everything you said. I...". His hard gaze falters. "...I need to be sure." And so, without hesitation, Steven reaches up to caress Drent before leaning up and finally planting his lips against Drent's, sharing their first kiss. Having very little experience kissing, Steven just let his heart guide him along, growing bolder and more excited when Drent returns the kiss in kind, the passion they both put into it set their bodies on fire. Far too soon for them both, Steven broke the kiss with a sigh and a gulp of air. Drent looks him in the eyes, his fears and worries having melted away. "I'm convinced." He leans down, sharing another shorter kiss before standing up, making his way to the middle of the clearing. Standing in the sunlight shining through he looks over his shoulder with seductive eyes and grin. "Enjoy the show." He winks, causing Steven to breath heavily while pitching a tent. Drent starts with his back to Steven, slowly removing his t-shirt over his head, revealing his rippling back muscles before tossing the shirt aside.

Having never found the male body appealing, Steven couldn't look away from Drent, considering himself extremely lucky the man was okay with being his partner. The sound of a belt being unbuckled drew his attention to his ass as he slowly pulls the belt off, letting it drop before unzipping his jeans. The next thing Steven knew, the jeans began to slide down his muscular thighs, resting in a heap at his feet. Stepping away from them, he turns to reveal his bare naked chest making Steven nearly swoon. He had a smirk on his face as a deep chuckle rumbles from his throat. He reaches down to his boxers, hooking his thumb against the waistband. Steven got the impression he would shimmy them down, while still concealing his cock. What Drent actually did was swiftly and easily ripe them off his body, casually tossing the shreds aside. The action took Steven by surprise, but not as much as the sight of his nine inch cock, erect between his legs.

"Holy shit! Where were you hiding that?" He spews without thinking.

Drent laughs a loud. Then, after giving a look that made Steven's heart skip a beat, he closes his eyes and breaths steadily. Steven took the opportunity to ogle the naked man before him until it starts to shimmer in the sunlight. His lustful gaze quickly turns into amazement as he watches Drent undergo a transformation right before his eyes. Steadily, smoothly, and without any noise of pain from him, Drent's body changes into a brown scaled, winged dragon, standing on all fours in the middle of the clearing. His size taking up the bulk of the empty space as his tail extended around to end right behind Steven. Finally, the dragon opens his eyes to reveal reptilian slit pupils that shone with his piecing blue eyes. Recognition flashes in Steven's eyes. "It was you. In the forest that night." He slowly reaches out towards his snout. "And outside your house." He places his hand against the scaly muzzle, finding it smooth and warm. "You looked smaller then."

"Indeed. I am able to alter my size however I wish." The dragon response, his deep reverb voice shaking the man to his core. Since he was a child, Steven had always loved dragons. Their majestic characters and stunning appearances, it was all amazing to him. As he drank in the massive creature before him, a fleeting thought intruded into his mind. Was this the reason he fell for Drent? Did he somehow know what he really was and that was what attracted him? Was it okay? "Speak your mind, Steven. You must have questions."

"A million." He removes his hand, earning him a look from Drent. "The most concerning one being...what side of you did I fall for? Your human side? Or your dragon side?"

"I see no reason to differentiate the two. Is it not 'me' regardless? Unless, it was my physical appearance that drew your affections?"

"No, it wasn't." Steven response with certainty. "I fell for you, and all the kind things you've said and done for me."

The dragon presses his nose against Steven's hand, forming a smile on his muzzle. "As did I, Steven."

A weight lifts off his shoulders as Steven leans against the dragon's head, allowing his warmth to fill his entire being. "So, is Drent you real name?"

"Indeed. In part. My full name is Cheldrentam. Drent is what I use when assume my human self." More questions followed as the two settled in the afternoon sun, talking the day away. Before they knew it, the sun had set and the moon shone brightly along the many stars. Steven was comfortably warm being next to Cheldrentam. He felt at ease and bold lying against him that a realization popped into his head. "Hey, Cheldrentam."

"Yes. Steven."

"There's something I should've told a lot sooner. I wasn't certain before, but I am now." He rolls over to look the dragon in the eye. "Cheldrentam. Drent. I can't tell you how much happier I am since meeting you. I've felt things I've never felt before and remembered emotions I thought were long forgotten. And sharing your true self with me despite how short our time together has been, fills me with pride and a desire to be worthy of your trust. But the most important thing I have to say is this. Drent. Cheldrentam." He lays his head against Cheldrentam's neck. "I love you." Steven felt Cheldrentam moving underneath him then suddenly, the dragon melts away to reveal Drent holding him while locking their eyes together.

"I love you too, Steven." He leans down to kiss him, rubbing his hands across the shorter man's back, down to his ass. He grabs a hand full, causing Steven to moan into the kiss while feeling up Drent's bare chest. They continue making out until Drent's erection pokes Steven in the leg. Breaking the kiss Steven looks from his eyes to his groin with a mindful expression. "If I'm too big--."

"No, no. It's not that." Steven lightly brushes his hand over the much larger dick between them then looks back up at Drent. "But...I was thinking. Would you be willing to...indulge a fantasy of mine?"

"Of course. Tell me what to do." Steven's cheeks turn red as he whispers into his ear. Once he finished, Drent couldn't help but laugh. "How long have you had that fantasy?" He pulls him into a deep kiss. "Go get ready. I'll join you once you are." Breaking away from him, Steven takes off with a huge smile on his face despite the embarrassment he felt telling Drent how he fantasizes about making love on his literal flower bed.

A few minutes after reaching his garden, Steven was laying on top of the soft soil among the few planted flowers of his literal flower bed, naked. It was starting to get cold out but that did little to extinguish the embarrassment he felt. The thrill of getting spotted by his neighbours made his dick hard against the cold. He had to chuckle a little as he always thought he'd be the one strolling through the forest, ready to make love with the woman he would spend his life with. "Life's stranger the fiction, sometimes." He heard the bushes rustling, making his heart beat faster. The anticipation driving him crazy as he listens to the muffled foot steps coming closer. The creak of the gate to his garden fills the air and then, Drent appears at the foot of the bed, his barely concealed amusement leaking through his grin. "I gotta say it. This is the corniest fantasy I've ever been apart of. And that's saying something."

"Good. Makes it stick out more when you think back on good times."

"Can't argue with that." Drent looks at Steven with desire, crawling from the foot of the flower bed to be on top of him, his whole body covering Steven. Their cocks brush against each other, the pleasure making a gasp escape his lips. "You'll tell me when to l slow down." It wasn't a question. It was a command. One dripping with authority and compassion for the safety of the man he loves laying underneath him.

"I will." Steven breathes out, his hands reaching up along Drent's arms, feeling the rough skin and strong muscles along it, wondering just how strong this dragon man truly was. His hands continue their journey to his lover's shoulders, crossed onto his chest, gently played with his nipples. That managed to got Drent to respond with a deep moan of pleasure. It shook Steven how much that sound turned him on. He had to hear it again. His hands snake along Drent's sides until he hugged the dragon man above him, lifting himself up to lick and suck on the erect nipples above him, finally getting a much deeper moan from him. Steven almost came right then, but his desire was yearning for something else, something other then the dragon man's yummy nipples. Releasing his hold, he collapses onto the flower bed, giving Drent, what he hopes was, a seductive look. "Kiss me." He orders. Drent smiles down at him, his own desire taking control, crashing his lips against Steven, this kiss altogether different from the others. Lust, desire, love were all expressed through this kiss. Both their hands exploring the other's body until Steven grazed Drent's cock. They broke the kiss, letting Drent lift himself up to give Steven a better look at the nine inch cock he currently held in both hands. The size made Steven nervous. "So...you can alter your form huh? Did a past lover give you a hard time?" He jokes, a poor attempt to calm his nerves.

Drent grins down at him. "I'll admit, I get a kick from the looks people make when they spot my bulge. But for now... ". He shrinks his nine inch sheet down to six.

Steven groans in annoyance as he lays his head down. "Dragon magic must be so convenient.".

Drent chuckles while grinding against Steven. "it has its perks." He continues to grind into his lover making him groan. He lets out a pleasant moan when Steven reaches up and caress his smooth, handsome face. "Enough with the foreplay." Quicker then Steven could follow Drent moves into position, sitting between his legs with them flung over his shoulders. The hunger in his eyes nearly scaring Steven.

"Wa--wait! What about lube?" While he never took it up the ass before, he had been curious enough about anal that he researched it. And the one thing that was always at the forefront was the importance of lube.

Drent smirks at Steven. "Leave that to me." Before Steven could point to the bottle he had ready, Drent lifts Steven up so his asshole was aligned with his mouth. Steven looks in amazement as Drent plunges his tongue into his ass, the sudden intrusion made him gasp from surprise before he even felt any pleasant feeling. The tongue explores his depths with practiced skill, loosing up his sphincter and causing him to doze off into a pleasant sense he had never expected, moaning all the while. He felt the tongue go deeper. And deeper. And deeper. It wasn't until he felt it nearing his stomach that his eyes flew open in fear and confusion. Drent wore a grin on his face as he withdrew his now serpentine tongue out of the well lubed asshole. "Like I said. It has its perks." Steven just stares at him, dumbfounded. Drent chuckles while lubing up his dick with his tongue. Satisfied with the amount he wraps his tongue around Steven's neglected dick, earning him a groaning gasp. He eyes his lover with a predatory look while licking his cock. "I'm going in, love."

Steven looks up at his dragon man with desire of his own. "I'm ready." He grabs his ass cheeks and spreads them. "Take me, Drent! Cheldrentam! Claim me for yourself!" Not needing any convincing, Drent lines up his cock with the other man's entrance. He presses the head against the sphincter and pushes, getting a surprise gasp from Steven once his head enters him. As eager as he was Drent held back, giving Steven the time he needs to adjust. After a few minutes of slow humps and soothing words, the two lovers are able to get into a steady rhythm. The sound of their lovemaking escapes into the night air. Drent breathing steadily as he repeatedly penetrates Steven while his tongue pumps away at his cock, who moans every time his love shoved his dick back into him. It blew his mind how different but just as pleasurable anal sex was. What he hadn't noticed was Drent steadily increasing the size of his dick until it was back to its nine inch size. The jackhammer pounding his g-spot was getting gave him a pleasure he had never felt before. Combine that with the weight and feel of Drent on top of him and the scent of his garden mixed with their lovemaking, Steven truly felt this was the most happiest moment of his life. Even if his ass will be sore the following morning. His dick was telling him how close it was to blowing. "I-I'm close!"

"So am I!" Drent grunts, upping the speed of his thrusts.

Steven throws his arms around Drent's chest, burying his face into the nook of his neck. "Fill me up, baby! Make me yours!" Drent grabs hold of Steven, ramming into him like a man possessed, the clapping they made sounding like firecrackers. Within seconds though, he erupts. Letting out a primal roar Drent fires shot after shot of his load deep into Steven. The new experience of receiving such large amounts of cum sent his mind spinning as his own orgasm explodes between them, shooting strings of cum onto their stomachs and Drent's serpentine tongue. Steven held on for dear life as Drent finishes emptying his balls into him, the excess managing to leak out past his cock and run down Steven's crack and onto the flower bed. He couldn't believe how much he loved this feeling. How much he was willing to give himself to another man. How much love he could share with that man. It was all so surreal, he feared it was a dream. Finally spent, Drent eases the two of them down, gently laying on top of Steven. Deep throated, primal breaths escape his lips, his warm breath blowing against Steven, dashing those fears right away. "That was... more amazing....then anything...I've ever done!"

Drent smiles down at him. "I think your flowers have a different opinion."

Steven looks around to see his flowers lay in ruin around them. "Their loss is regrettable." He snuggles against Drent. "But well worth it." Drent chuckles while planting kisses along his head and face. Not long after, he slowly removes his spent self from his love, earning him a sad groan. He gives Steven a kiss as an apology. After breaking it he smoothly transforms into a smaller version of his dragon self, coiling his body around his human love, blanketing them both with his wings.

Cheldrentam looks at his parter lovingly, nudging his snout against Steven. "I want to thank you, my love. Despite my age, I have had very few human partners. Fearing they would not accept me as I am. I am glad to have you among the few I trust. I love you, Steven."

Steven didn't try to keep himself from crying as he pressed against Cheldrentam. "I love you too, my dragon man." The two fell asleep after that, basking in the afterglow of their sex, surrounded by the scent of their love along with the many flowers around them.

A week later.

The door to The Flowers Scent swings open, a tall man with dark black hair steps through with a look of indifference. He had just finished his reps at the Dragon and Muscle when his girlfriend showed up, telling him they needed to stop here before heading home to fuck. "Can't this wait, Kim? My balls ache and this place is doing nothing for me."

"For fuck sake, Joel. Can you not think with your dickhead for two minutes?" Kim said pushing past him. She stood shorter then Joel with a few extra pounds, her dark red natural hair flowing past her shoulders.

"I get horny after working out. You know that." He follows her inside. " What are we doing here anyway?"

"Getting tulips for your mom's birthday."

"And you brought me here, why?"

"Jesus Joel, she's your mother!" She turns on him. "I shouldn't have to drag you into a store to--!"

"Hey." Joel said, cutting her off. He looks towards the back of the store. "Do you hear that?" He moves past Kim towards the counter.

"Why are you always so difficult?" She says as she follows. "I don't even hear....wait. Fuck, I do hear something." The two move closer to the back where the office was, the sound of muffled clapping and moaning was present.. Kim gets flustered. "Oh shit. Is Steven...?"

Joel smirks. "Getting his ass clapped? Sounds like it."

Inside the office Steven is bent over his desk with a very pleased look plastered on his face with Drent having a firm hold of his hips, drilling his cock into his love. The room was full of the smell of their sex and the sound of Drent pounding Steven in his ass, trying desperately to muffle his moans, unsuccessfully. "Please Drent! Hurry! Someone could--uh-- come in--ah!--any second!"

Drent chuckles deeply, something Steven both loves and hates at the same time. "Too late for that, love."

"What!?" Steven shouts, pushing up from his deck just as Drent thrust forward. The two actions resulted in Drent hitting the g-spot dead on, causing Steven to experience a doozy of an climax. With his ass now clutching his cock, it only took two more thrusts for Drent to follow suit.

"Don't mind us. We can wait." Joel calls out after hearing Drent grunting.

"Damn it, Joel!" Kim shouts turning to leave. "We'll come back late--eek!" As soon as her back was turned, Joel pressed himself against her ass, reaches around and cups her tits.

"Hold up there, Kim. Pretty sure their almost done in there."

"You prick."

"You prick."

Both Kim and Steven said.

Drent pulls himself out of Steven, giving his ass a firm slap. "You asked for it, love. Can't blame me for delivering." He bends down, giving his lover's butt cheeks a kiss before using his serpentine tongue to clean up the mess Steven made, leaving his load still inside.