The Scent of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both stood up, Steven pulling up his briefs and pants. "Semantics have nothing to do with this." He shoots back with a grin before pulling Drent into a kiss. "You were amazing as always, my dragon man." He said after breaking the kiss.

"Again with that name." Drent said through clutched teeth.

"Dont you start. not after using that 'trick' of yours. Besides, you own Dragon and Muscle. It works." With a wink, Steven leaves the office and a slightly annoyed Drent. Walking through the door Steven spots Joel fondling Kim. He nervously clears his throat. "Thanks for waiting, guys. Was there something I can help you find?"

Kim pushes away from her horny boyfriend, her face red. "Yes! We uh are looking for tulips for a birthday gift."

Steven had his own blush, keenly aware of the cum in his butt threatening to leak out. "That's a good choice. I have a few kinds over here...". He leads Kim to the tulips as Drent joins them, standing beside the counter. He watches Steven in his element, full of joy and passion for his flowers.

"You're Drent, right? From Dragon and Muscle?"

Drent looks at Joel with a polite smile. "I am." The two shake hands. "I've seen you around the gym. Joel, isn't it."

"Yeah, that's me." They let go before Joel looks towards Kim and Steven. "So, you and Steve-o huh? Didn't see that coming."

"Neither did he. How long have you known him?"

"Two years, roughly. Since dating Kim. She loves this place. Doesn't shut up about it or Steven. For awhile there, I thought he might make a move on her. So I stopped by. Got to know him." The two watch Steven offer Kim to smell the batch of pink tulips. A small smile creeps out on Joel's face. "It's nice to see him happy. Though, that could be from the sex."

Drent couldn't help but laugh. "That is a possibility."

"Speaking of which. Hey, Kim! Let's wrap this up, huh? This place has got me even hornier for some reason!" Drent laughs some more as both Steven and Kim turn red.

"I am so sorry about that." Steven said while grabbing the tulips Kim had decided on.

She waves him off. "Don't worry about it. He's always thinking with his dick." She smiles at him. "I'm happy for you. Not only for the store but also...". She looks at Joel and Drent, eyeing both muscular guys. "For having similar tastes in men." She winks at him.

"It's hard to say no to some tasty meat." Kim burst out laughing as they approach the counter.

"Right?" Steven runs them through, completing the sale with Drent standing beside him. Kim thanks him before she and Joel turn to leave. Before leaving the store, Joel looks over his shoulder and grins.

"This weekend. Our place. Orgy! Think about it!"

"Joel! For fuck sake!"

"That's why I suggested it." Kim groans in anger as they leave. Drent had a smirk on his face as Steven slowly shakes his head, his own face a light shade of red.

"I guess that's just one more thing I need to get used to." Steven muses.

"Which is?" Drent moves to hold Steven.

"Entertaining ludicrous ideas like that."

"Is that a yes for this weekend?"

Steven leans against Drent, sighing happily. "I don't think so. I like having you all to myself."

"Sounds like a yes for this weekend."

"Shut up and kiss me, dragon man." He reaches up to caress Drent's face before they share a loving kiss.

They break the kiss when someone else enters the store. As Steven goes to greet them, Drent smirks. "That's a yes for this weekend."

--------------------------------------

Bonus Scene!

"Give it a rest. i'm keeping you all to myself and that's that.". Steven wals through his front door carrying groceries with Drent close behind, still bugging him about the invitation they got.

"What about Kim? You can't tell me you aren't interested.".

"That's beside the point.". He reaches the kitchen and starts putting the items away. "We just started going out, Drent. Let me enjoy just the two of us.". He opens the cupboard over the microwave, an odd smell reaching his nose. "What's that smell?"

Drent puts down the bags he was carrying then tajes a whiff. "Smells like week old meat."

"Week old? Oh no...". Steven covers his nose and mouth before opening the microwave. The rancid stench of unrefrigerated steak and eggs blasts out of it, penetrating his meager attempt to protect his senses. "I completely forgot the steak from last week."

"The one i made? I thought you threw it out.". Drent says, approaching the microwave, completely unfazed by the smell.

"I should have! Damn it, that stinks!". He watches in amazement as Drent takes the plate out and examines the rotten meal. "How can you stand that smell?".

"Steven, I've smelt much, much worst then rotten steak and eggs.". Then, to Steven's disgust, Drent grabs a fork and starts to eat the entire plate as if it was just made. Steven froze with horror and disgust, watching his dragon man gulp down the last bite of meat before placing the plate in the dishwasher. Drent looks at Steven with a confused expression. "What?"

"...I'm not kissing you. I'm not kissing you for the rest of the week."

The End