The School Dress Code Pt. 03

Story Info
Nik gets further feminized.
2.3k words
4.42
51.2k
30

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Thank you to all who are following this series of stories. Please let me know your feedback.

I saw that a number of people have commented on how it is not possible for a school to do this. I know that as well but this is pure fiction. Also, this chapter and the ones following this are even more fictional so if it has been difficult for anyone to stomach the previous chapters please proceed with caution.

*******

"Let's get you dressed Nik before I prepare breakfast. I know I have to help you with the bra."

I had already been through this yesterday, I took a pair of blue panties that my mom handed me and went in and changed into them. I called out for my mom who came in and hooked up my bra.

"You know Nik, we can't do this every day. It's better you learn to wear it by yourself."

I agreed it was better than standing in lingerie in front of mom. She explained the basic mechanism and I fiddled with it a couple of times and kind of got a hang of it. But that thing is uncomfortable as it can be. I had no idea how I will deal with wearing it an entire day.

I slowly got dressed and even tied the bow myself. I took a couple of deep breaths and finally stepped out of my room where my sisters were waiting anxiously.

They saw me and immediately burst out laughing. They took out their phones and said "Smile for the camera Nik."

"Alisha, Natasha, how many times did I tell you not to do this? He is your brother and needs your support the most now. Go eat your breakfast and I am dropping you both to school today. So hurry up." Mom was visibly angry which made the girls stop.

"Mom just one pic for the memories," said Natasha.

"This better not end up on any social media site." Mom said sternly.

We ate in silence, and finally, it was time. I gingerly stepped out and almost ran to the car. My legs were shaking. I was outside dressed as a girl. As my mom drove I tried to dig into the seat as much as possible lest anybody see me. It was a short ride of about 3 mins to the school and when we reached there I froze.

"Common Nik, we have to go. I will drop you off at the principal's office then I have to head to work."

I took my first step out of the car and it felt like I needed all the strength I could gather. The moment we stepped into the school we heard a roll of laughter which I tried not to pay attention to. I walked quickly with my mom and sister and reached the principal's office.

"Ohh Nik, you look adorable. I think you made the right choice of punishment." The principal remarked.

"Who knows how much Nik will get bullied? What will you do about it?" My mom enquired.

"We have notified all the teachers and the students received a memo not to say anything bad to Nik or risk suspension. I will personally drop him to class today and reiterate it to his class. Don't worry he will be fine."

My mom was reassured enough as she thanked the principal and left, who took me in tow to class and did as promised. Obviously, it didn't stop the huge smiles. Classes started and I just tried to focus which was quite difficult in my current mindset.

Lunch rolled around and with it a barrage of questions and comments. Some were just simple questions like how the bra feels, to rude comments like people calling me a sissy.

Someone even said, "hey sissy are you going to show off your panties like last time?"

My answer to all of this was just silence. Classes after lunch went as usual. The teachers all knew my predicament and thankfully didn't make a single comment. Of course, all of them did give a momentary stare and struggled to stifle a chuckle at the beginning of class. Finally, the longest day of my life came to an end. That's when I realized the worst part of the day was about to come. I would have to make a 10 min walk back home and I would be out in the world where there were no teachers to stop the bullying.

I waited for the entire class to clear out and then waited some more. Finally, about a good 20 minutes after school was over, I headed to the gate and saw Natasha waiting for me. We weren't allowed phones at school so we couldn't call for an uber. After standing there motionless for a few minutes again I took a few deep breaths to calm my nerves and stepped outside.

"Walk quick Natasha." I tried walking quickly while not losing my sister. Just then I heard a shriek.

"Mom, mom look that boy is wearing a skirt." Accompanied by laughter.

I turned around and saw a young girl with her mother both looking and laughing as they slowly walked away I stood there frozen. From there I just ran as fast as I could. I saw people stare at me as I passed and finally arrived at the house gasping for breath.

I just went straight to my room and almost cried. I fell asleep out of the tiredness and the stress of the day.

I must have slept for an hour, as I was woken up by my mother.

"Sweety, you didn't even change, like it so much already?" Mom said jokingly.

I started to sob and explained what happened on the way back.

"Mom, you have to drop me off and pick me up from school."

"Sorry sweetie. You know I work and can't do that, I can probably drop you off but not pick you up. I will go to the principal tomorrow and see if something can be arranged for the way back."

I felt slightly reassured, maybe I will get a ride back from one of the teachers.

The next morning we repeated yesterday's routine. My mother walked straight into the principal's office.

"My son is getting bullied on the street while walking back to school. I can't pick him up as I have to work. What are going to do about it?" My mom said in a demanding tone.

The principal looked like she didn't really have an answer. And in that split second, I was excited because I felt this can be my chance of getting out of this hell. Maybe they just wanted to teach me a lesson and will think I have had enough. In the midst of the silence, we heard a slight knock as Mrs. Smith entered. She actually hadn't seen me dressed yet.

"Ohh my, Nik you look adorable. I knew you'd make a very pretty girl. Also sorry to interrupt, but I overheard that Nik is getting bullied on the walk back. I think I may have a solution."

Both the principal and my mom looked expectantly at her while she had a huge grin on her face.

"The skirt and blouse fit Nik very well, so obviously that is not the problem. He has flowy hair, not very long but good enough, so even that is not a giveaway. It's his face that gives it away. And we all know the simple solution for that is some cute makeup."

My heart started to pound again. Would I be wearing makeup?

My mother nodded in agreement "yes I think that could work."

"No mom, I don't want to wear makeup. It's for girls."

"I am sorry Nik, I think it's a good enough solution. Actually, I think you'll look very cute. And just think about it would you rather be a pretty boy in a skirt or a pretty girl in a skirt?"

I really didn't have an answer.

She then turned and said, "Mrs. Smith, sorry I don't have any makeup on me today and I really have to rush...."

"Ohh, don't worry, I will take care of it rather I would love to do it. Nik comes to the teacher's lounge after classes are done and I will make you your prettiest self."

Mom rushed out as I slowly dragged myself to class. I managed to put myself in a worse position. The class had already started and was a good 5 minutes late.

As I entered the class the teacher Mr. Booth shot me a look "I understand it takes more time for you to get ready nowadays, but that's no reason to be late to class."

The entire class had a laugh as I walked to my desk and sat down. The previous day's routine was repeated. I tried to focus as hard as possible to shut out the noise from others. Of course, there were random comments and laughs. I feel they will soon die down, they should be getting bored at some time or I will get used to their comments. One thing I don't think I will get used to is the bra. I feel like it is killing me trying to stop me from breathing.

The class after lunch was Mrs. Smith's chemistry. She came in and saw me at my desk and immediately remarked "Nik, are you sure you want to sit with your legs spread like that? When you are wearing a skirt, you should learn to sit properly. Don't want boys getting a view of your panties, do you?"

The whole class laughed in unison as someone from the back said "No he would rather show his panties in the hallway."

Even Mrs. Smith chuckled and I turned red as the memories from the dreaded day flashed in front of my eyes.

Classes ended for the day and everyone left. But for me, the day wasn't over. I will be wearing makeup for the first time and even before I had it on I knew I would hate it.

I went into the teacher's lounge where Mrs. Smith was waiting. I sat down on the chair she offered me. She put out her makeup bag in front of me and the first thing to emerge was a pair of tweezers.

She saw my fear-stricken eyes and said smiling." Don't worry dear, just removing a few stray hairs."

She first remove a few hairs from my face which were a pathetic excuse for a beard, then she moved on my eyebrows and started plucking. I screamed in pain but she just kept working on them. After an agonizing couple of minutes, it was done and I had no idea what damage was done. Unfortunately, I didn't have a mirror to look at it, so I could just hope it wasn't too bad.

Then came one powder after another each of which was carefully applied to my face. Next was my eyes as stuff was applied both on my eyelashes and my eyelids.

Till now she was working in silence and finally, she said "I thought you'd be asking questions. Remember, I am doing this just for today, you need to figure out all of this and learn to do it by yourself. Thankfully you have your mom and 2 sisters who can help."

Finally, she took out a tube of crimson red lipstick and applied it to my lips, and triumphantly announced that she was done.

"Let me walk you to your house today. It isn't far and I can use the walk."

So we stepped out into the big bad world. Yesterday's experience was so bad that my legs were literally shaking in fear. Mrs. Smith saw that and held my hand.

"Don't worry Nik. No one's going to know. Just try to take smaller steps and sway your hips a bit."

I followed her instruction and to my surprise, the people we were crossing on the street didn't seem to give me a second look.

Compared to yesterday when people actually stooping and stared from the other side of the road. Finally, we were almost at our destination when I saw a bunch of college-aged girls coming toward us. I tensed immediately and probably held onto Mrs. Smith's hand a bit tight. Again the girl's paid no heed to me and was just talking amongst themselves.

As soon as we crossed the girls but still in earshot distance Mrs. Smith spoke up "See Nik, nobody can tell you are a boy in a skirt. Your features are so pretty and feminine."

I was mortified and turned red. The girls obviously heard this and stopped and looked back. I could hear a huge roar of laughter as I just kept walking not having the courage to look back at them.

As we reached home I saw my mom pull into the driveway. She parked and stepped out and saw me and Mrs. Smith

"Oh my god, she looks so pretty!!!" My mom yelled.

"Mom, what the f.." I was pissed at her for referring to me as she.

"I am so sorry Nik, but you look so good. Even I wouldn't have recognized you on the road. Thank you Mrs. Smith."

Mrs. Smith left after that and we entered our house where we were greeted by Nat and Ali. They were also overjoyed with the sight.

"Nik since you are all made up come try a few of my pretty dresses," Nat said.

"Get lost, you idiot." I stormed off to my room.

I saw myself in the mirror and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was like a pretty girl was staring back at me. But the moment I realized that she had arched my eyebrows I was on the verge of tears. This would take months to grow back to normal.

Mom came in behind me and helped me get the stupid makeup off. I undressed for the day and went back to my boy self.