The School Dress Code Pt. 04

Story Info
Nik makes another mistake and things get worse for him.
1.2k words
4.11
28.9k
14

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Thank you to all who are following this series of stories. Please let me know your feedback. I saw that a number of people have commented on how it is not possible for a school to do this. I know that as well but this is pure fiction. Also, this chapter and the ones following this are even more fictional so if it has been difficult for anyone to stomach the previous chapters please proceed with caution.

*********

Next morning me and mom got up early so that she can do my makeup. A very similar ordeal to last evening. I got dressed on my own and we reached school. My classmates obviously noticed the make up and found it amusing.

"Looks like Nik is going full sissy." Chimed someone.

I just shrugged it off and sat down. I think I have figured out a way to spend the next 6 months. Just come to school, do my work, not talk to anyone or react to anyone and definitely not go outside class during lunchtime. Wouldn't want a repeat of what got me in this initially. I was gradually getting more comfortable which was evident as I told my mathematics teacher Mrs. Murray that had Newton heard her teach he would be turning in his grave. The entire class laughed and the teacher obviously wasn't impressed.

She sighed and said "seems like the experiment of trying to teach you humility failed."

Weekend was finally here. No stupid skirts, bras or panties for 2 days which made it super special. Nat and Ali were home the entire weekend and I had to hear a little teasing but not too much since mom would shut them down.

Monday rolled around and I felt much more comfortable wearing my new outfit. Though my mother and sisters both insisted I learn a bit of makeup over the weekend, I refused on principle. So mom came in and did my makeup. She tried to explain the individual components like foundation, blush, eyeliner mascara, blah, blah. It all sounded stupid and gibberish to me.

After my first class, I realised that unlike everyday since I have been wearing the clothes I didn't pee before leaving the house in a hurry. Now I had to pee. Instinctively I was going toward the boys restroom when I realized that may not be an intelligent choice. At this moment I barely resembled a guy on top of that Mrs. Smith specified I should be a girl for the rest of the school year which obligates me to use the women's restroom. After minutes of contemplating, I decided to head towards the women's restroom since I was already on probation and didn't want to make a mistake.

No one was in there as I headed into a stall, hiked up my skirt, took out my penis and started to pee. Behind me I head the outside door open and close followed by multiple voices. This followed by sudden silences, then a mild commotion followed by opening and closing of the outside door.

I finished my business and walked out. In front of me I saw a fuming Mrs. Smith.

"What do you think you are doing?" Mrs. Smith yelled.

"I thought since I have to be a girl, I should be using the women's room and not the men's"

"I know and that's a wise decision. But do you know that girls sit to pee?"

This is when I realized my mistake, I stuttered as I said "Yes, I do."

"Then why were you standing?"

"I am sorry, it won't happen again."

"That's not good enough. Maybe you should have taken the suspension, because now you are getting it anyways. You are on probation and I expected you to be at your best behavior but obviously you failed. This time it will be a long suspension and I believe you'll have to repeat this year."

What!!! Repeat a year?? After all the humiliation I endured by dressing in stupid skirts.

"Please no I am really sorry. I promise to be better." I said almost on the verge of tears.

"You should have been more careful. So now it is the suspension or..." I saw Mrs. Smith

"I will take the other option" I said thinking how much worse can it get. I am already dressing as a girl and there isn't anything more embarrassing than this.

"Okay, I wish you would have atleast heard it first. Let's do this infront of your mother."

With that my mother was called and she hastily came down from work and we all ended up in the principal's office. It was sort of a deja vu.

"What did you do now?" My mom asked in annoyance as she had to rush out from work.

Mrs. Smith explained the entire story. She added "we gave him two options, one was prolonged suspension which would lead to him not graduating this year and a different one. He jumped to the second choice without hearing it. Are you still sure it is the other one?"

"Absolutely." I replied. There was no question I was delaying college and sticking around this high school with these morons.

"Okay so here is the other option. Your restroom privileges are suspended for one month." said the principal.

"What!! you can't do that. If he has to hold his pee for a long time it could damage his kidneys." My mom shot back.

"Of course we have no intention of hurting him. But as I said his restroom privileges are suspended not peeing privileges." Said Mrs. Smith with her hauntingly coy smile.

"What do you mean?"

"Isn't it obvious? He will have to wear a diaper for the next month."

My head started to spin. How can I wear diapers. What did I say yes to? I was confident that it couldn't get worse than this but it just got a hundred times worse for me.

"Also Nik won't be changing himself. I will change him at school and once he is home someone has to change him."

My jaw hit the floor. Everytime I think things can't get any worse it does.

"I can't wear diapers, I am 18 for God's sake."

"You should have thought about that before you chose the punishment instead of the suspension." Mrs. Smith asserted.

I look pleadingly at my mom hoping she would help me out.

But my mother just stared at me and said, "Nik, she is right, there's nothing we can do. You should have listened to your options before making a decision. I have to go now, I am already late for a meeting."

She hurried out as I stood there almost frozen in time.

Rest of the school day I couldn't concentrate one bit. I was so distracted I almost got a question wrong in my test. Thankfully I caught my mistake before submitting the answer, otherwise it would have been the worst day of my life.

I slowly walked home. I completed my test preparations had my dinner in peace, however my mind was still racing, thinking what tomorrow brings. I went to bed anxious but tiredness got the better of me and soon I was fast asleep.