The School Dress Code Pt. 05

Story Info
Nik's diaper punishment starts.
3.2k words
4.45
33.6k
21

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I woke up went through my regular routine like a clockwork. Today Ali came in to help me with the make up. Once we were done I heard mom yelling out for me.

"Nik, can you come into my room please."

I knew what was coming, I was just hoping against hope.

I walked in and saw on mom's bed a pink colored mat.

Mom saw me staring at it, "it's a changing mat Nik. Sorry this was the only color they had. Now hop on there sweety."

I still stood there couldn't bring myself to 'hop on' as said by my mom.

"Come on Nik, we don't have all day. It is nothing I haven't seen before" With that she just picked me up and placed me on the changing mat. It was incredibly humiliating that I was small enough for her to lift me like that.

"Now lay back." I got a bit scared at her authoritative voice so I did as she asked.

She swiftly lifted up my skirt and pulled my panties right off.

I was shocked. She was kind of fixated at my privates for just about a moment and then just remarked "if you do decide to use your diaper your pubes can become a problem. Pee can get stuck to those and cause an unpleasant smell and also the risk of infection. We need to clean real good."

"Don't worry mom, I won't be using it."

She took out a tube of cream, squirted some off on her hands and slowly began to rub around my private area. She lifted up my legs and applied cream on my butt.

She then brought out a bottle of talcum powder and generourly doused me in it.

I was mortified to say the least as I saw mom take out a blue colored diaper from the packet.

"Lift up your butt sweety." She said as she held out the diaper.

I did as she said and she slipped the diaper under my butt, pulled up the front and quickly taped it shut and smiled at me. At 18 years of age I couldn't believe I was back in a diaper. Actually the day my diaper sentence was supposed to end, it would be my 19th birthday.

"Why are you smiling mom?"

"I am sorry sweety but you look so cute. It has been so long since all of you were kids. I guess the last diaper I changed was of Natasha's and that must be 15 years ago. Couldn't have thought I would get that chance again. I actually wish I could dress you up as my baby girl someday."

"NOOOO!! No way mom." I vehemently protested.

"Okay, okay I am sorry Nik. I was just joking. Now let's get going we are going to be late."

I stood up and I could feel the extra baggage already. Every step I took felt different. But I tried my best to walk normally.

We grabbed breakfast and was on our way out. I was amazed that Ali and Nat didn't notice any difference.

Mom dropped us off at school and again I just stood at the gate. It was scary. I felt the same way I felt that first day I arrived dressed. But again I dragged my fit. As I was crossing the teachers Mrs. Smith pulled me aside. She ran her hand over my butt and smiled.

"I see that you are all diapered up. Remember when you wet just come to me. Also I will check up on you during lunch time, come to the teacher's lounge."

I walked into class and first thing I heard was a girl shriek "woah you are getting quite an ass."

The whole class laughed as I quickly sat down. I guess they still didn't know I was wearing a diaper since it was impossible someone my age would be wearing it. I just hoped I can have the month without them finding out.

The day went as usual, with me checking in with Mrs. Smith at lunch. I was completely dry. I was thankfully not wet at the end of the day too.

I walked home and went straight to my room. I waited for my mother and finally she came and freed me from my diaper and I went to the restroom immediately and relieved myself.

Next morning the routine continued. Again I was put into a diaper. Again I spent the whole school day completely dry and waited to be out of my diaper to pee.

The week passed without incidence and finally it was the weekend a full two days without skirts, make up or diapers. I was surprised that diapers were so obnoxiously out of question that even Nat and Ali didn't attribute my bigger ass to it.

But saturday morning I woke up with pain in my lumbar region. The pain actually was getting worse so I told my mom and she immediately called our family physician. He asked us to swing by his clinic soon.

We reached there and he examined me soon enough and his first question was "have you been drinking water and peeing on regular intervals."

I was intelligent enough to tell the truth that I wasn't and he obviously asked why.

Seeing my hesitation my mother explained the whole diaper situation as I hung my head in shame.

"So that explains it. You need to be drinking water and peeing otherwise you risk damaging your kidneys." The doctor said.

"But I can't pee in the diapers. I literally can't."

"I think it is psychological. It is difficult to just go in a diaper after not having to do it for so long. It requires some practice to get used to it." The doctor remarked.

We went home from the doctor's and my mom immediately called me into her room.

"Drink that entire bottle of water." Pointing at the bottle on her night table.

As I grabbed the bottle and started drinking I saw her laying out the changing mat.

"Mom! Noooooo, not in the house." I jumped, ready to run.

"Nik, you heard the doctor. We risk damaging your kidneys. Nobody is in the house, both Nat and Ali are out shopping. So now stop your tantrum and get on the mat."

I had no choice. I made a face, took off my shorts and got up on the mat. The known routine started. First the cream followed by the powder and finally the diaper.

"Now off you go. Remember not to hold your pee and just let go."

I went to my room and tried to concentrate on my homework. In an hour or so I actually realized I had to pee.

"Mom, can I please go to the toilet like a normal adult? Promise just for today."

"No Nik, you know the deal."

"I am sorry mom but I can't I said as I almost ran to the bathroom but before I could reach my mom caught hold of me.

"No you don't." And then she brought out an unexpected weapon. She started to tickle me.

I started to laugh hysterically almost gasping for breath.

"This is for your own good Nik."

As soon as she finished her sentence, the unthinkable happened. I couldn't hold on any longer. Warm pee flowed out as could feel it fill up my diaper. My mom was staring into my eyes as I relieved myself.

Finally I was done and my mom said "see, that wasn't so hard was it. Let's get you changed and we can do it one more time and see if I don't have to tickle you."

"Not again mom!!"

She almost didn't hear my last sentence as she lifted me and placed me on the mat. She took of my wet diaper. Carefully used wet wipes to clean me up, especially my pubes. Then repeated the cream, powder and finally the diaper. Once I was done I again pulled my shorts up and defeated I went to my room to finish my homework. I was so engrossed in my physics homework that I didn't realize how much time had passed and finally I had to pee.

I tried to concentrate but I was not able to brings myself to peeing my diaper. Finally after a good 15 minutes of trying I relaxed and let go. A similar feeling to this afternoon filled me as I filled up my diaper. I had finally done it so I didn't need a do over of my practice. I didn't know if I should be happy or sad. After sitting a couple of minutes in my own pee I rushed to my mom's room. I flung open the door and froze in shock. Nat and Ali were there showing mom their purchases.

"What happened Nik?" Asked Nat.

I felt like the cat got my tongue. I just said "mom..."

"Why is your pants so puffy?" Asked Ali. "Wtf!!!! Are you wearing a diaper?" She shrieked in amazement.

I blushed bright red as I stood there helplessly not knowing what to say. Mom quickly came to my rescue.

"Girls, get out now. I need to help your brother. We will tell you what happened after that. It's a long story."

Nat and Ali left, still surprised and giggling. Mom got up to get the changing mat as she took off my diaper and cleaned me up. Thankfully she just handed me back my shorts.

We headed out to the living room where Nat and Ali were waiting with sparkling eyes. Mom slowly told them the entire story as they sat there giggling all though the story.

"So when do we get to change him?" Asked Ali.

Before I could protest mom intervened, "absolutely not. This is embarrassing enough for your brother." I could see the disappointment in their eyes. But getting my diaper changed by mom was humiliating enough, I can't believe how humiliating it would be to get changed by my sisters.

Next morning all of us followed our routine. Today Nat helped with my makeup all the while calling me 'diaperboy'.

"Cut it out Nat."

"Tell you what, I won't call you that just let me change your diaper once."

"I can tell you that is one thing that is never going to happen. You'll never even see my diapers let alone change me." I said with confidence. No way would I ever let her anywhere near my diapers, after all she was my younger sister.

"Come on Nik, my birthday is coming up next week, think of it as my birthday present."

"You will be getting books like every year and I hope one day you will actually read them, nothing else. And the other thing will never happen."

"Oh it will happen someday." She said with a nonchalance and an evil smile.

Finally I went to my mom for my most hated time of the day. She put my diaper on and then handed me a bottle of water.

"Mom, I am not thirsty."

"Just drink. I am making sure you come back in a new diaper today. You are hurting yourself."

I finished my water and headed to school. The first couple of classes went as usual but by the third class, I had to pee from all the water I drank. After sometime I just couldn't hold it any longer and let go. Right in the middle of the class with the teacher and my classmates, I peed myself. I sat there in the soaked diaper for a good fifteen minutes till the class ended. Then I gingerly walked out before the next teacher arrived and headed to tge teacher's lounge. Thankfully, Mrs. Smith was there.

"Mrs. Smith.."

"What is it dear?" She said with a smile. I knew that she knew what I needed but playing dumb on purpose.

I swallowed my pride and said "I think I need my diaper changed."

The other teachers looked at me and smiled ear to ear.

"Aww that's so sweet. I have been waiting for this day for a week now." She said as she took out a changing mat and laid it on the desk infront of her.

"What are you waiting for? I am sure you know the drill by now."

I slowly walked to her desk and hopped onto the changing mat which was laid out. I laid down knowing what was to come. I closed my eyes. I could feel as she gently lifted up my skirt and untaped my diaper and delicately took it off.

I opened my eyes and saw her staring in awe and then she shrieked like a teenage girl "OH MY GOD!!!! It is so cute."

I knew what she was talking about and blushed cherry red. Her excitement drew the attention of a few other teachers who came up to the desk and as soon as they realized what she was so excited about I could see in their eyes the tears that formed from trying to stop their laughs. Then they quickly went back to their task as Mrs.Smith put on a pair of latex gloves and started cleaning me with wet wipes.

She remarked "I see your legs are pretty hairless but the pubes could cause a problem with the diaper. There's a risk of infection with pee stuck to it. I need to talk to your mom regarding it."

She then squirted a generous amount of diaper rash cream on her hands and lathered me up front and back. Then came the baby powder

After she was done, suddenly she put her pinkie beside my penis and compared the two.

"See Nik, it's the same size. It so small and cute. The diaper seems so much apt now." She giggled uncontrollably and I felt I couldn't blush any brighter.

She then brought out the diaper I was about to wear. A pink colored one with unicorns on it. Diapers are horrible in itself, but these ones were surely worse than the ones I have been wearing.

She placed it under me as I lifted my butt, she pulled the flap in front and then taped it shut.

"There you go, all clean and dry."

I jumped down, and slowly walked back to my classroom.

Classes went as normal. At the end of the day, I was leaving and I saw mom standing at the door.

"Mom!!! You are here. That's great, I don't have to walk home."

"Yes sweety, let's go."

"Aren't we waiting for Natasha?" I inquired.

"No, let's let her walk."

I was happy at the slight misfortune my sister endured as we got into the car.

Within a minute I realized we were heading in the opposite direction of our home.

"Mom, were are we going? I can't go anywhere like this. I need to go home, change before I go anywhere."

"Sorry Nik, but the place we are going is gonna close in 45 minutes. We have no time."

"Where are we going?"

"Listen Nik, I know it will not be something you like. But it is for your own good."

"Mom you still didn't answer my question."

"We are here."

She said as we stood infront of a salon exclusively for women.

"Why are we here?" I really didn't have a clue as to what was in store for me.

"Remember we talked about your pubic hair, how that can be a problem. Mrs. Smith called about that today as well. So we believe we have to remove it."

"What? No mom pleeaaassseeee. Also why can't we do this at home?"

"See Nik, shaving leaves they hair intact just cuts them really near the skin. You know that, so that isn't the solution. Depilatory cream near the genital can cause huge problems especially if you are allergic to it. So the safest way is to get it waxed. We are here for it."

"No mom no. Please don't."

"I am sorry Nik, this is our only options. Now lets head inside and I suggested not throwing a tantrum in there if you don't want the other patrons finding out."

We walked in and was immediately greeted by a women in her mid thirties.

"Hi I am Sylvia.I have been waiting for you guys. Mrs.Smith called and explained the situation. I am happy to help. Also she has pre-payed for it."

I silently followed her into a room. She showed me a bed to lay on. I was still hesitant.

"Come on, lie down quickly. I have been waiting to see your diaper and tiny cock."

I blushed bright red and immediately hopped on to the bed. She eagerly flipped up my skirt.

"Such a cute diaper, let's get it off you. Hope it isn't wet."

She removed my diaper and almost immediately went into a fit of laughter.

"Wow that's the smallest I have ever seen. Diapers and skirts are so perfect for your baby dick."

This was definitely the most humiliating thing someone had said today. I was on the verge of tears, I definitely knew I wasn't well endowed but to know that I was the smallest ever she saw hit me hard.

"Let's get you all smooth and pretty." With those words she started applying warm wax to my pubes. I wasn't hairy at all except my pubes and I was concerned about it. Now I wish I didn't have these as well.

Slowly and steadily all my hair was pulled out, it wasn't as painful as I expected it to be. Finally I looked down and I was completely smooth, not a trace of hair left anywhere around my penis.

"Now get on all fours." She instructed.

I thought this was more embarrassing, having my asshole waxed. Again I felt the warm wax being applied around my most intimate place and then my hair being pulled out.

Finally the ordeal was over.

"See all smooth and clean. Wait I have a present for you for being such an nice girl."

I saw her take out a bright pink ribbon and tied it around the base of my penis.

"There you go, now it looks so cute. Let's get the diaper back on."

"No I don't need to be in a diaper outside school."

"I don't care but you'll leave here the way you came in, sans you ugly bush that is."

With that she proceeded with I routine I had become all too familiar with. Cream, powder, diaper and we were done.

"Here you go, your son all smooth and clean."

That turned quite a few heads and elicited laughs from the other patrons which I could hear. Obviously they couldn't believe I was a guy and that statement made sure they knew what I got done.

We drove back in silence. Finally it was time to get out of my diapers. I went with mom to her room where she took off my diaper and immediately giggled and then tried to stifle it.

"What is it mom?" I was annoyed at her reaction.

"I am so sorry again, Nik. It's just that the bow looks so cute. Come look at it in the mirror."

I stood in front of the mirror and knew what mom was talking about. Sylvia had wrapped the pink ribbon around my cock into a cute bow. It actually made my cock look harmless and cute.

"Mom, can I ask you something?"

"Yes, sweety."

"Is my penis really small?"

"Don't worry sweety, size doesn't matter." She said with her hand on my shoulder trying to be as supportive as she can. But all I noticed was that she didn't really say no.