All Comments on 'The School Hunk Ch. 02'

by shawnsgrl22

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wish there was more

i read a new submission of yours today. It led me to your other entries. I really enjoyed this one & I hope more still to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
why stop there?

i like the story and i'd love to read more....come on post more...if you want or need ideas i have a few...but i'm no write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

pretty good for a sequel. i hope theres more

hathorbr1hathorbr1over 12 years ago
I want more!!!!!

Great start but you should make the chapters a little longer. Don't worry, though. It's great so far and look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A Great Start

You have made a great start to what I hope becomes an epic story. The possibilities are numerous. Dealing with the rumors is one obstacle the couple must overcome. They also need to get to know each other better. Tracy seems to have, understandably, an issue with insecurity and lack of self confidence so her growth in those areas could be one theme to explore. In addition of course is the conflict you have already started with the mean girls.

I hope you continue this very promising story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

You have to keep the stories coming!!! There is so much left for you to write about!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

More?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue!

This is such a great story. Its so on point. Its not like such plot have not been written before, but your take on it and some X factor that you have has made it so captivating! Please continue....

chixjinxbdsm

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 7 years ago
Don't stop now...

Don't stop! DON'T stop! :+)))

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Time for an update?

Tracy and Adam are good together, and despite their mini-argument, they have much to give each other. They are both virgins, and somewhat inexperienced, but that leads to learning to love each other together. Please write more, about their continued dating, how they fend off the mean girls and catcalls from the football players (they have nothing to prove to either group). As they continue to grow into loving each other, and they do reach the course of love-making, maybe Adam can be given a more detailed description: a bit of light blond chest hair, a treasure trail on his abs, and a willingness to eat Tracy out and her willingness to suck him off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous