All Comments on 'The School Play'

by GeorgeTasker

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Lich LordLich Lordalmost 20 years ago
Not really great!

A lot of your stories rock, but this one wasn't as exciting as some of your others. It seemed entirely to formal and Zaxxon's style works better with these characters. Just my opinion. And damn it why don't you ever have any incest in your stories?

Lich LordLich Lordalmost 20 years ago
Not so Great

This story was more or less to tame, for Zaxxon's Characters. I think anyways. Many of your stories in the past have rocked, but this one I thought was so-so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Damn!

Great Story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Hooray!

Hey George, nice to have something from you again, albeit it using second hand characters. Sarah Stevens can't hold a candle to any of the characters YOU'VE created though. Can't wait for more stuff from you. Ps: MORE ORAL :)

SimpltonSimpltonalmost 20 years ago
Hope this isn't a sign!

Hey,

I really do hope that this isn't a sign that you're finding it hard to come up with fresh ideas!

I'm not shitting on Zaxxon, but I don't particuly like his stories about Ms. Stevens. His PI work was alright, but nothing on you!

I can see that you just wanted to take characters from a series you enjoy; but I personly don't enjoy THAT series, so this story did not do much for me.

But as always; you continue to be the best writer I have come across (GOD DAMN NO PUN! lol) yet.

Bye bye,

Simpleton... I mean Simplton. :O

vimdimfimvimdimfimalmost 20 years ago
Great!

I though it was a great story! Even though it was with zaxxon's character it still had its own touch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
great :)

great as usuaual

zaxxonzaxxonalmost 20 years ago
Fucking Awesome

Wow, thats all I can say. George had asked me permission to use my characters in his own story, but I didn't imagine his would turn out this well. I'm embarrased to admit that this story is probably better than anything I could have ever written myself. Its very cool to read such a great story about characters I created. As always, an awesome addition to your impressive library, George.

-Zaxxon

Leon22Leon22almost 20 years ago
A pleased fan

This was a amazing story. I'm a huge fan of both Zaxxon and yourself George. Being a fellow author in Literotica it was a lot of fun to see two of my favorite authors working together.

This "Busty Teacher" series is by far my favorite from Zaxxon and this was a great addition. My favorite out of you stories would definatly be "A Family Lesson".

Great work. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
whomever handles her

she has a life of her own and her adventures go on and on.

sassysasha89sassysasha89almost 14 years ago
What if . . .

There could've been more like they edited like they promised but kept the unedited version for the underground of the student body. Sarah then performs live for the student body underground.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous