The School Teacher

Story Info
She had a secret life, weekday teacher, weekend sex demon.
3.5k words
4.13
8.9k
11
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k2211
k2211
399 Followers

I sat sipping my beer watching her at the bar, she was surrounded by 5 men, drawn to her like bees to a honey pot.

She was naturally an attractive girl, long brunette hair, slim body, large breasts, long slender legs and a cute ass. Tonight she was dressed showing off all her fine features, a tight top with a low cut front, a short mini skirt, thigh high stockings and 6 inch stilettos.

It was amusing to watch the men hoovering around her, trying to peer down her top, staring at her ass and legs, inching ever closer to her body, pushing boundaries to see how far she will let them go.

As I watched one of the men touched her leg with the back of his hand, no reaction from her, he got braver resting his hand on her knee. Still she did nothing, slowly he edged it up her leg, stopping at the hem of her skirt, his hand resting on the inside of her thigh.

I wasn't the only one watching, a couple of the other men stared at his hand on her leg, one moved slightly behind her resting his hand on her ass. Another man moved in close wrapping his arm around her shoulder, his hand hoovering above her breast.

It was getting hard to see the first man's hand, her skirt pushed up as his hand moved higher up her thigh, another man moved toward her knee putting his hand on it, squeezing her knee he pulled her legs wider apart.

She has not made a noise or objected to any wandering hand, this has encourage them, they are now crowded round her, blocking the view of her from outside their little group, their arm positions and movements only hinting at what they are doing.

The movement around her stopped, the men parted and she stepped off the stool, she pulled her skirt down and put her breast back into her top. She headed towards the bathrooms which took her straight pass me, as she went by she glanced in my direction giving me a smile.

My eyes followed her ass as she walked across the room and entered the hallway leading to the bathrooms.

The men then took turns heading to the bathroom, as one came out another one went in, each coming out with a smile on his face.

After about an hour she came out, again she walked passed me and gave me a smile, this time she headed for the front door. Her clothes had stains on them and I could see liquid running down the inside of her leg.

A short while later I left, the men were still there drinking beer and reliving their glory.

As I walked into my motel room Amanda all but threw herself at me, she was still wearing the same clothes as she had on in the bar, as she wrapped her arms around me I could smell the sex on her.

"Oh David that was wonderful, the best yet, thank you," Amanda said as she hugged me.

"The way they touched me, groped me at the bar made me feel like a cheap slut, I loved it," she continued, "Then in the bathroom I was nothing to them other than a piece of meat to shove their cocks into."

Amanda loves to be used, to be degraded by men and I love watching it. I would have loved to have been in the bathroom to watch it live but the recording from her mobile phone will have to do.

I took her to the bathroom, undressing her before we had a shower. As I washed the cum of her she told me how they fucked her, first forcing her to suck their cocks before they bent her over, fucking her ass or pussy, blowing their loads in her or on her. As she described each one I fucked the hole they used as I pinned her against the shower wall eventually having her suck me off blowing my load in her mouth.

As I said Amanda enjoys being used by complete strangers, we have a few scenarios we use for men to pick her up or we use an escort agency, whenever possible I watch. But we do have to be careful, she is a teacher and if the school or parents found out about her kinks she would lose her job, when we decide to indulge our fantasies we always leave town going somewhere we are unknown.

An opportunity has arisen at my work which would offer Amanda the opportunity for multiple cocks and me the opportunity to watch. One of the younger employees at my office was organising a bucks party for a mate, the good thing is he lives out of town and it will be held there, the problem was a couple of my work colleagues will be attending and they might recognise Amanda now or in the future.

I discussed it with Amanda and we came up with a solution that would work, she would wear a wig and mask, plus the odds are the last thing they will be looking at was her face.

Next day at work I approached Steve.

"Hi Steve how's the party organisation going?" I asked.

"It's getting there David, venue, food, drink all set" Steve replied.

"What have you organised for entertainment?" I asked.

"Nothing much yet," Steve said.

"Well if your interested I know someone that can organise the best stripper out," I said, "I've been to a couple of shows and she'll give a performance that you'll never forget and it's not just stripping if you know what I mean."

"Be good but I don't think we could afford that level of entertainment," Steve said.

"Well Steve he owes me a favour and I can get her for a very good price," I said.

"How much?" Steve asked.

"For the price of admittance, she's free," I said.

"But is she really that good?" Steve asked.

"Mate, she's the best I've ever seen," I said, "But look it's up to you, the offers there should you want it."

It was 2 weeks until the party and with nothing planned I was confident that he will be speaking to me soon.

That weekend we planned to head out of town, we were confident that Steve would be in touch and we needed to get a costume for the party, Amanda didn't want to risk being seen buying it local.

We got to the shop around lunchtime, a sexy little outfit, wig, mask then off to the motel to check in. A leisurely dinner followed by some drinks at a bar near the motel. Half an hour later a slap to the face and Amanda storming off to the bar leaving me sitting at the table.

An hour later she's sitting in a corner booth with her knight in shining armour, I was still at the table sipping a beer and watching.

She was at the bar crying when he came up to her, a friendly smile, a hand gently resting on her arm, an arm wrapping around her shoulder giving her a hug, then a drink in a quiet corner booth. He thought he was smooth, little did he know Amanda was playing a game with him and his cock was her prize.

She slips in beside him, pushing up against him, her leg touching his, her hand now resting on his. She stares into his face, her eyes hypothesising him, she dropped a hand on his leg, moved it to his crotch as she kissed him, whispering in his ear.

They sat there for a couple hour as the bar slowly emptied until only the three of us were left, during that time she had unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out, in turn his hand was under her dress. Her head dropped into his lap, I watched it bob up and down until his body went rigid and he threw his head back. She stayed there for a couple of minutes then sat up running her finger over her chin then licking it. His cock was in her hand again as she played with it again.

She got up going to the bar, he stayed in the booth, his cock standing to attention. When she returned she placed the drinks on the table, wriggling as she got back into the booth I saw her pull her panties off, wave them under his nose and stuff them in his shirt pocket.

Time to keep the bartender busy, as I got up Amanda was climbing on to his lap, she held one of his hands against her breast as she lowered herself on to his cock.

From the bar I couldn't see a lot, as usual Amanda had picked a spot hidden unless you looked closely and at this time of night the bartender was happy for a chat while he started to tidy up.

I looked in Amanda's direction, watching her body move, his hand no longer in sight, I guessed it was now under her top. Damn I wished I had a better view, I wanted to see his cock fucking her pussy or ass.

I hoped my plan with the bucks party comes off.

Three days before the bucks party Steve came to see me.

"David, any chance of still getting your stripper?" he asked.

"Should be able to organise it," I said.

"Great, thanks, here the address," he said handing me a piece of paper, " Starts at 6pm, tell the stripper to turn up at 8pm."

Amanda was nervous and excited as we drove into the town, she had spent the last couple of days watching strippers on YouTube and had a routine planned which she had practiced at home.

I took at taxi from the motel to the venue leaving the car for Amanda. The venue was nothing fancy, it was a shed in an industrial estate, they had a spit cooking outside and inside there were a couple of tables covered with food. They had a large TV screen set up streaming a football game while music was playing in the background. A bar was set up at one end with three fridges full of different beers and mixed drinks, several bottles of spirits were also sitting on the bar. A single chair sat in the middle of the room. It looked like they were planning a great piss up.

There was 20 men, ranging in age between 20 and 30. They could be split into 2 groups, school friends and his sporting team mates, I was the odd man out only knowing a couple from the office. That didn't worry me, I wasn't here to make friends or socialise, I was here to watch my wife get fucked.

Everything was going along nicely, plenty of food being eaten, plenty of drinks being consumed, the noise increasing with the alcohol consumption, overall I would say everyone was enjoying themselves. It was 7.55pm when I got the text from Amanda saying she had arrive, I found Steve and let him know the stripper was here.

Steve got the groom, Peter, taking him to the chair. There was nothing fancy about the chair, it was just a simple kitchen chair. Once Peter was seated I texted Amanda that they were ready for her.

The room fell silent other than the music still playing in the background, not that anybody heard it. Every eye was fixed on the women standing in the doorway, mouths opened, drinks being split, their sole focus was Amanda.

The door was opened when Amanda stepped through she closed it behind her, the noise of it shutting drew the attention of a few at first but like a wave her presence washed over the room. Peter was positioned facing the door, he sat mouth open staring at the door from the moment Amanda first appeared.

Amanda had a long blonde wig on, the tips bright red matching the bright red lipstick she was wearing, a black lace mask covered her eyes. She wore a shiny white latex nurses uniform that looked about 2 sizes too small but actually was specially made to show off certain features. The top part pushed her breasts up and together, making them look even bigger than normal, the zipper only going halfway up making it look like her tits could pop out any second. The rest of the outfit was also body hugging, accentuating her slim waist and pert round ass, the hem of the uniform stopped at the top of her thighs. Underneath the uniform she wore bright red suspenders attached to red fishnet stockings, a pair of black knee high boots with 6 inch heels, which made her look even taller.

If only the fathers of her year 5 class could see her know, they would never miss a parent teacher night.

Amanda stood there until she was sure every single man was solely focused on her, she then seductively strode down the middle of the shed towards Peter, her ass swaying from side to side, the loud tap of her boots on the concrete floor with each step. Reaching Peter she bent forward, a hand either side of his face, gently holding it as she whispered something to him before passionately kissing him on the lips. As she bent forward her uniform lifted up giving those behind her the news that she wasn't wearing panties.

Amanda unzipped her top some more hen pushed Peter's head between her tits, as he rubbed his face between them his hand moved to her thighs then up under her uniform, discovering himself that she wasn't wearing panties. As his hands moved up he lifted up the uniform giving everyone a good view of Amanda's ass. The men were enjoying what they were seeing, a few starting to adjust crotches for growing cocks.

Standing up Amanda stepped back from Peter, the music was still playing and she started to slowly dance to it, Swaying her ass from side to side as she turned around, her zipper moved up and down showing more tit with each downward movement until they popped out. She had a nipple tassel on each tit, now with them fully exposed she started twirling them around, a little trick she had been practicing for tonight.

As she danced and twirled her tassels she slowly removed the top half of the uniform from her body, with nothing to hold it up the gyrating of her hips helped let it slip down her body to the ground, another trick she had been practicing, now she stood there naked except for her suspenders, stockings and boots.

Amanda turned her attention back to Peter, she sat on his lap facing him, she leant forward, her tongue licking his ear as she whispered something to him. Grinding against him she straightened up, Peter leant forward taking a tassel in his mouth and pulled it off her nipple, dropping it to the floor, his mouth returned to her nipple sucking on it.

Amanda draped her arms over his shoulders as he sucked her nipple, his mouth moved to the second tassel, he removed it and sucked that nipple, she moved further up his crotch grinding against him.

Standing up Amanda turned around before sitting in Peter's lap again, she leant back against his chest grinding harder and faster against his crotch, she pointed to 2 of the men watching beckoning them over, she lifted up her tits, offering them to the men.

As the men stood beside Amanda licking and sucking her nipples she reached out towards their pants, she began massaging their cocks through them.

Peter was moving his groin in unison with Amanda's ass, she wasn't going to stop until he came, she rubbed her ass harder against him. I knew she wouldn't be coming yet but they didn't, she began moaning as if Peter's hard cock pressing through his pants was giving her an orgasm. A little bit of glory for the groom to be as he blew his load in his pants.

It was time for Amanda to focus on the other men, she was still holding the cocks of the men she summoned, she held them tightly as she got on her knees pulling them in front of her. She pulled their cocks from their pants, her mouth moving back and forward between them, it didn't take long until the first man came in Amanda's mouth, as he started to cum she swallowed his cock fully down her throat, swallowing every last drop of cum. His mate came as Amanda jerked his cock, his cum hitting her face and tits, when he finished she slowly scooped it up with her finger eating it.

Many of the other men had pulled their cocks out, jerking them. Standing up she walked to the group, the men surrounded her as she got on her knees. Her mouth and hands were like pistons as they moved from cock to cock, jerking and sucking them, the ones that didn't have their cocks out before had them out now. One by one they came, some in her mouth but most on her face and body.

That was only the beginning, she wanted them inside her, she wanted their cock and cum in her pussy and ass. Amanda stood up picking the man with the hardest cock, walking up to him she grabbed his cock and whispered in his ear. She turned around bending over, he immediately shoved his cock into her pussy. As he fucked her the other men moved near her, letting her suck and jerk their cocks. She noticed Peter in front of her, she reached out grabbing his cock, pulling it towards her, looking at him she said something before she took it in her mouth, she didn't stop sucking it until he came. By now the first man had delivered his load into her pussy and a second man was just coming.

I had an idea I told Steve about, he got a couple of the others and set everything up. They then went and got Amanda walking her to a table, the rest of the men trailing behind stroking their cocks. One of the men sat on the table, they picked Amanda up, lifting her on to their friend's lap. Amanda leant back against him, her hand reached down grabbing his cock rubbing it against her wet pussy, she lifted her ass positioning his cock against her asshole, moaning as the cock entered her ass.

Amanda rode that cock while everyone watched, bouncing up and down on it moaning, faster and faster, the whole thing disappearing into her ass as she slammed down on his lap, she kept going until they both came. As he pumped cum into her ass Amanda pointed to another man, indicating he should sit on the table beside her.

Lifting herself up she moved across to the other man, his cock sliding into her ass. This time someone else walked up to her, adjusting her position he pushed his cock into her pussy, a great smile was on her face as she was dp'd. A third man climbed up on the table, he got on his knees beside Amanda, she leant over taking his cock in her mouth. This was the process for the next while, a constant rotation of cocks in her holes.

Peter was sitting in the chair watching, cock in hand enjoying the spectacle and glancing at a card smiling.

It was about midnight by the time Amanda had drain the last drop of cum from the group, she was covered in cum from head to toe, she walked up to Peter kissed him on the cheek and whispered in his ear. As she turned bending over she picked up her clothes, Peter gave her a smack on the ass, she glanced over his shoulder and gave him a smile.

I waited about 10 minutes then headed to the door to leave, just before I got there one of the other guest, Bruce, came up to me, "David I was wondering if your stripper is available for a party next month?"

"Get Steve to give you my number Bruce and ring me next week, we'll discuss details," I said.

Getting into the car I was immediately hit buy an overpowering smell of sex, smiling at Amanda I said, "I think someone needs a long, hot shower."

"I need a long, hot shower and someone to wash me," she said.

"That can be arranged," I said with a laugh.

"What was on the card Peter was looking at?" I asked.

"I gave him a card with Candy's phone number on it," she said, "I told him I wouldn't fuck him tonight but once he's married if he wanted me he could ring."

I laughed, "Oh and by the way Candy if your interested I might have another party for you."

"Yes please," she said.

That was the beginning of a new chapter, group parties where I could attend and see everything became our preferred option. We still did the occasion solo show but groups were definitely more enjoyable for everybody.

k2211
k2211
399 Followers