The School Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the lesson we were going on a walk, more of a trek, aiming to walk for a couple of hours, then stop for some packed lunch, then another couple of hours and back. It was a pretty long gaggle, Hans and Frieda leading the way, Rita and Peter somewhere in the middle and Maria and I chivvying up the stragglers at the back. We'd been going for about an hour when I sensed that Maria was hanging back a bit. I didn't believe she could be tired, she was young and fit with toned legs visible in her shorts, so I asked her if there was anything wrong.

"No, it's just that I need a pee and wanted to let them get a bit ahead so I could have some privacy. There, that'll do," she finished as the last few disappeared round a corner. I expected her to dart into the bushes, but to my amazement she undid her shorts and pulling them down with her panties, squatted down in front of me on the track we'd been following. I stared at her, seeing, the spray of pee erupt from between her pussy lips, spattering on the ground. I could see some fuzzy light coloured hair matching that on her head.

"You don't mind do you?" she enquired as I stood transfixed. "My fiancé and I do a lot of hiking, usually in a group, and pretty often on a FKK basis, so when anyone needs a pee they tend to just go! Of course taking a shit is different, but it's only pee after all." I knew that FKK was Germany's naturist movement.

"Do you need to go or anything?" she asked, her eyes tracking to my crotch and with some horror I realised a bulge was appearing in my trousers. She bobbed a few times then stood up, her knickers still round her knees, the sight confirming she was in fact a true blond. Absent-mindedly she tugged at her pubes. "Do you prefer the natural or the shaved look?" she asked. "I quite like being natural, but my fiancé prefers the bald look, says he doesn't get as many hairs in his mouth when we have oral sex. What do you think?"

I was no stranger to licking pussies, and did have many sympathies with him, but in truth I did actually prefer some hair, a fact which I managed to stutter out as Maria finished pulling up her shorts and we set off to catch up, after what must have been one of the strangest conversations of my life.

When we stopped for lunch the four of us sat down and were joined by Rita and Peter, both in shorts. Rita sat opposite me, her knees bent and I found I could see right up her shorts leg. In fact when she moved I could see the edge of her panties, plain white I noticed. I tried not to look, but as lunch went on I found I could see more and more until I was pretty much looking at her panty covered pussy. My cock was starting to react and I got up, awkwardly hiding my bulge, and made a pretence of stretching.

Everyone else was doing the same and Rita held out her hand to me, clearly asking for a pull up. I obliged, and as she rose up she leaned forward and I got a good look down the front of her top, some small bra encased breasts. Our eyes met as she stood and she smiled. Was all that deliberate, I wondered. I found her attractive, but as a student she had to be strictly off limits.

I had a bath when we got back, coming out of the bathroom just as Maria was going into the other one. "Just what I was planning," she informed me, "a nice long soak. Shame, if I'd known we could have saved water and had one together." With that she disappeared inside. I returned to my room, my mind pondering that and everything else that had happened. I found myself rubbing my cock through my trousers, and making sure that my door was properly closed I pulled it out and started to stroke it, reliving Maria pissing in front of me, seeing Rita's covered pussy, then imagining Maria in the bath, breasts bobbing, perhaps a hand between her legs, and with a jolt I exploded, cum spraying out of my cock.

After dinner we retreated to the common room, the drinks appearing again. "Another game of cards?" suggested Frieda.

"Strip poker?" I ventured hopefully.

"No, I fancy a game of bridge," replied Frieda, "do you play?" I did, but not well. We cut for partners and I was with Frieda. Compared to the others I was pretty inept, and the cards did not go my way either, and by the end of another alcohol fuelled evening we had lost heavily. There was some confusion as to what the stakes had been, but in the end we accepted that Frieda and I "owed the other two something, to be collected at some future date." It was getting late, and once more the booze was making us tired and we all hugged and kissed and went to our separate rooms.

I lay in bed wondering if Hans and Maria were together. The thought made my cock stiffen and I began to stroke it gently. The door opened and in walked Frieda, wearing just a pair of panties, her arm crossed cross her breasts. She looked down at the movement in the bed covers and gruffly said, "You'll go blind if you do that too much." I was about to contradict her, when I caught her smile. She came up to the edge of the bed and pulled down her panties, sliding into bed with me, her hand finding my cock, taking over from mine.

"I may be a good loser, but I still hate losing and you were useless this evening, so I reckon you owe me big time, so I'm here to collect. Now get down between my legs and lick me until I cum like I did last night." That sounded more like a reward than punishment, so I did as commanded, licking and kissing her to another body juddering orgasm, then mounting her and ramming my cock into her until her cries were echoing round the room as she came twice more, my cum filling her hungry pussy.

Morning came and I was alone, the bed feeling cold and empty without Frieda, and I wondered if I had done anything to upset her. Nevertheless I managed a good wank thinking about her body. At breakfast we had the usual formal greeting, Hans enquiring if I had slept well. What did he know I asked myself, as I confirmed I had. He told me that everyone was doing orienteering that day, not actually running round, but the idea was to follow waypoints on a map and he asked if I'd sit at one of those waypoints.

I confirmed my willingness, then he asked if I'd be happy for Rita to accompany me, she'd asked specifically as she wanted to practice her spoken English. Initially I felt a little dubious about being alone with her, then I realised I was being a little silly and agreed.

We set off for the waypoint, chatting between us, just mundane stuff, Rita asking me about university, my family and such things until we arrived at the appointed spot. It was going to be a while before the first teams arrived and we settled down, sitting on a grassy bank. Once more Rita had her knees drawn up and I could see her panties, bright red this time. Unobtrusively I adjusted my cock, trying not to look where my eyes kept returning to.

Then the teams started arriving and we were busy stamping their sheets to prove they had found us, until we were waiting for only one more team. "I'm sorry," apologised Rita, "but I have to pee," I was worried that she'd do what Maria had done and just go in front of me, but she moved away, ducking down behind some shrubbery where I could barely see her.

She returned and sat back down. As she lowered herself the leg of her shorts gaped open and my eyes were dragged to the opening, expecting to see a flash of red. To my consternation there was no colour, just the sight of a pair of bald pussy lips. I looked quickly away, but I couldn't un-see what I had seen and I found my cock stiffening rapidly in my own shorts.

I was certain she knew what she'd shown me, she was smiling at me and looking at my crotch and suddenly I was worried where this was going. Fortunately at that moment the last team arrived and I busied myself with them. Our job was then finished and all we had to do was to return back to the hostel.

Rita acted as though nothing had happened, and I began to wonder if I'd imagined it, but I knew I hadn't. My ponderings were interrupted by a question, "Do you have a girlfriend Herr Dalton?"

I didn't really know how to respond, so told her the truth, "Not really, I had one before I left but we decided to split up when I came to Germany."

"Perhaps we could do some more things together Rob, would you like that? I enjoyed it when we went out together." She used the informal 'du' as well as calling me by my Christian name.

"Rita, I know we are both students, but at the moment I am a teacher and you ought to call me 'Herr Dalton'," I reproached her. She apologised, and it was silent between us.

"Don't you like me?"

"Rita, it's a not a question of liking you or not. I do like you but I am still a teacher and there cannot be anything other than that between us."

All was silent again for a while. "OK, but if you weren't a teacher could there be?"

I pondered the reply, then again told her the truth, "Yes."

"That's all I wanted to hear," she said and we resumed our normal mundane chatter.

When I got back I told Hans what had happened, well most of it, not about the pussy flash, nor about my final answer, and asked his advice. "You did exactly the right thing Rob, you'd end up in prison if anything happened between you two, I can see the way she looks at you and I was minded to have a word with her, but it seems you have handled the situation well. Just continue to act as you have been."

I admit I was flattered by her attentions, and more than a little excited by the pussy flash, but I resolved to try not to be alone with her anymore.

I had found a little quiet spot just outside the hostel, a perch above some of the gardens that looked out over the valley, and deciding to try and bring some calm to my mind I fetched my book and went and sat there, reading. Voices disturbed me and I looked up to see Rita and Peter strolling hand in hand across the gardens below me. They probably couldn't see me but I ducked a little lower just in case. I had wondered if they were more than just fellow students and this seemed to confirm it, and I watched as they settled down on some grass, arms round each other kissing. I knew I shouldn't, but I continued to watch as they became more passionate and I saw Peter's hand go under Rita's top, obviously playing with her breasts.

Unconsciously my hand went to my cock and started stroking it through my trousers. Her hand cupped his crotch, the she fumbled with his belt and I could see her pulling his cock out, bending down and taking it in her mouth. I couldn't help it, I tugged my cock out and started to rub it in earnest, wondering just how far they'd go. After a good look around I saw Rita slide her shorts and panties off, and although I was too far away to see any detail it was hugely exciting to know she was nearly naked in front of me.

She straddled him, and after a few adjustments, sank down onto him, her body starting to undulate. My stroking was getting intense now, rubbing hard as I watched the young couple fucking below me. Suddenly Rita looked up, straight to where I was hiding and it seemed as though our eyes met although I knew that was impossible. She crossed her arms at the hem of her top and pulled it swiftly over her head, taking her bra with it. Her breasts were small with tiny dark nipples and looked magnificent even from that distance. Her eyes remained steadfastly fixed on where I was as my hand became a blur on my cock.

Peter's body convulsed and I knew he was cumming in her pussy, my cock spurting out in front of me as my own orgasm spread through me, rope after rope spraying onto the ground. I ducked right down and cleaned myself up as best I could with some tissues, looking up just in time to see Rita putting her clothes back on. They stood and walked on, but I noticed Rita seemingly giving me a parting look over her shoulder.

What was that I wondered, did she know I was there, was it an enticement for what could be, or a punishment showing me what I was missing? Either way it seemed she knew I would be watching. I decided to abandon my solitary reading post and go and have a bath before dinner. I picked up my towel and went into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I ran the bath and lowered myself into it, intending to have a good soak.

My mind wandered and I found I was idly tugging my cock, not masturbating, but just enjoying the sensation, when the door rattled, "Is that you Hans?" came Maria's voice.

"No, it's me, Rob." I called back.

The door rattled a couple more times, then to my surprise opened, and in walked Maria, carrying her own towel. "I thought I'd join you," she said, "just to save water you understand."

"I thought I locked that," I said.

"You did, but there is an override if you know what you are doing." She undid her shorts, then pulled them down with her panties, showing me once again that blond patch of hair between her legs. Off came her top, then her bra and I saw her breasts for the first time. They weren't large, but they had that classic shape, slightly upturned with pale pink nipples, just the merest hint of a nub in the middle.

"Budge up," she commanded, lifting her leg over the edge of the bath, giving me a good look at her pussy, the lips parting just enough to give me a hint of the pinkness inside. She settled in the water, then looked at my cock, as though seeing one for the first time.

"My word, Frieda was right, it is quite impressive. She says you know what to do with it as well."

I was almost speechless, stammering, "You know about us? You talk about it?"

"Well we've got to talk about something when we're in the Ladies' together. I expect you and Hans talk about our tits don't you?"

I looked abashed, whilst Hans and I had never spoken about such things, tits were a common topic of conversation amongst men. "We certainly do not!" I answered.

"Don't you like them?" she asked, cupping them both in her hands.

"They look very nice," I admitted.

"Only look nice? Would you like to feel them? Why don't you give me a nice wash with that sponge, then you can feel them to your heart's content. And anything else you want to," she added playfully.

I grabbed the sponge and got a good lather on it as we both stood up, me more than a little conscious of my cock standing rigidly in front of me, but I started to wash her all over, she was right, they did feel very nice as well, firm as only young tits can be, my hands lavishing much attention on them.

"That's enough, there's more to be washed you know," and with that she guided my hand down between her legs, sliding the sponge up and down. "Push a bit harder, that's it, we want it nice and clean for tonight don't we?" I could feel her lips parting under the sponge and if anything my cock got even harder as she guided me to her crease.

"There now let me do you." She gave my body a cursory wash then started to rub the sponge all over my cock and balls. The sensation was unbelievable, the roughness on my glans nearly making me cum on the spot. She pulled back on my foreskin and washed carefully round the head. "Don't want any nasties under here do you?" she commented.

"We'd better stop now," she said, "or Frieda will be upset if you can't perform tonight." She settled back down in the water followed by a very shaky me, and we rinsed off.

"Well thanks for that, see you later." She got out with another flash of open pussy and wrapped the towel round her, picked up her clothes and left. I contemplated a wank, but remembered her words about disappointing Frieda tonight and managed to refrain.

"Nice bath?" were Frieda's opening words to me as we met going into dinner. I coloured up.

"She told you?" I asked.

"Who told me what?" she replied innocently, then seeing the look of horror on my face at dropping both of us in it, laughed and continued "Of course she did! I'd have given you a wank and to hell with tonight," she added embarrassing me further.

We settled down after dinner in the common room, had a few drinks and played a few desultory hands of whist, but I think the night-time activities were catching up on all of us and it was unanimously decided to have an early night. I got into bed and read for a while, hopeful of Frieda appearing, but she didn't, then contemplated going to her room, but didn't, finally turning off the light and turning on my side, tried to sleep.

I was just starting to drift off when I heard the door open and close, then a figure slid into bed beside me, her arm going round my chest, then snaking down to fondle my soft cock. "Frieda?" I said.

"Wrong. Guess again." Said a voice. I spun round and reached out to turn the lamp on, fearful of who it might be, only to see the grinning features of Maria. Relief flooded my mind as blood flooded my cock.

"Nice to see he wakes up quicker than you," she said, her voice half muffled by my cock slipping into her mouth.

"But what about Hans, or even your fiancé?"

She pulled my cock out, "Oh, Frieda and I have swapped for tonight, she likes at least one night with Hans, and as for my fiancé, what goes on tour stays on tour. This has always been my week of fun and I intend for it to stay that way, even after we're married." She resumed sucking my cock, slurping me inside her mouth with gusto.

I lay back, my mind whirling as Maria sucked my cock deep into her mouth, her head bobbing in my lap. I wanted more than just a blow job so gently pulled her away. She seemed reluctant to let me go, but I drew her upwards, intending for her to sit astride my hips. She had the right idea, but just as her breasts came into view she kept going and I suddenly found my face between her legs as she straddled my head, and I was looking straight up into her pussy.

Close up her lips were neat, smaller inner lips, just protruding slightly, darker against the pink of the interior, which I could just see as they stretched open. I lifted my head and licked slowly along her slit, my tongue sliding through the slickness, tasting those heaven sent juices. I could feel her shiver at the touch and grasping her bum, pulled my face harder into her as she braced one arm against the wall.

She moved her hips, sliding her pussy over my face, and as I looked up I could see her gorgeous breasts jutting out from her chest, her nipples prominent on the ends. I forced my tongue in as far as I could, then allowed it to slip out, tracing back towards her bum hole, the scent becoming musky. I tried to ease her down away from my face as I was starting to find breathing more difficult, and managed to manoeuvre her down over my chest until she was sitting on my cock, squeezing it between her pussy and my stomach.

I could see her lips splayed out either side of it as she slid up and down, almost to the point where it was about to penetrate her, then back.

I wanted to be inside her and the next time she slid forward I pulled her further and thrust my cock upwards. It slipped right in, parting her lips and penetrating deeply. She gasped loudly, pausing briefly, then with a smile, looking down into my eyes, started to roll her hips, driving me in and out.

She was tighter than Frieda, and her walls squeezed me firmly, her juices lubricating her tunnel, but the sensation was unbelievable as the breath rasped loudly through her mouth and nose.

"God that feels good," she moaned, "you're really stretching me, and I can feel you right up inside me. I knew I'd love this from the first minute I saw how big you were." I didn't really think I was that big, yes it was above average from what I'd read, and I'd never had any complaints, but I wondered just how big Hans was, or her fiancé for that matter. Nevertheless I wasn't going to disabuse her of the notion and resolved to work harder.

I reached up for her breasts and cupped them in my hands, then pinched her nipples, tugging them away from her breasts. "Yes that's right, play with my tits, pull my nipples," she cried as her hips continued to drive my cock hard into her, our bodies grinding together, flesh slapping against flesh.