The School Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh nothing much." I replied.

When the coach arrived, we all piled on, Frieda and I sitting together as before, as she sat down she grimaced slightly, and whispered, "That'll take a while to get over. I hope Maria's fiancé doesn't want it for a day or two, but I expect he will, poor girl."

The rest of the term flew by, but I saw Frieda at least once a week, and we managed a great threesome with Maria one night, then it all came to an end, the final day of term. I was presented with a going away gift, and received kisses on the cheek from Frieda and Maria, both of them whispering that they hoped I would return and see them one day. At first I'd only seen Rita in class but we had become friends again within the constraints of our teacher/pupil relationship, going out with the group to the pub and playing skittles.

Thus I was a little surprised that she didn't come and find me on the last day as I went back to my flat. I was planning to go home on the Sunday, leaving myself a whole day to pack and was getting to the end of it by mid-afternoon when there was a knock on my door. I opened it, expecting to see my landlady, but it was Rita, clutching a bottle of wine. "I just wanted to come and say goodbye, and perhaps have one last drink with you Herr Dalton."

"Of course Rita, that's very nice of you, come in I'll go and get a couple of glasses and a corkscrew. I left her in the lounge and went into the kitchen, re-appearing within a minute or so to find her missing. Perplexed, I peered in the only other room, my bedroom, to see her lying in my bed, just her bare shoulders above the covers.

"Rita, what do you think you are doing? We've been through this, I'm teacher and you are a pupil, it cannot and must not go beyond that."

"What was yesterday Herr Dalton?"

"Friday."

"No, what calendar event?"

I thought about it, "The last day of term."

"No Herr Dalton, the last day of the school year, which means that I'm no longer a pupil, and you are no longer a teacher. So get those clothes off Rob and come and make love to me." She lifted the covers in invitation and I saw her magnificent body properly for the first time and my last resolve melted away.

"Oh and by the way Annika will be round later, she's got the hots for you as well and we always share everything!"