The School Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right, fill me up with your big fat prick, make me cum on your cock, fill my cunt up with your cum." I was surprised not only to hear her use such language, but also how loud she was, I'd never had a screamer before and I was starting to realise how vocal she was becoming, exhorting me loudly to "Fuck harder".

I knew that the only other occupants of the floor were Hans and Frieda, presumably engaged in their own coupling, but the way we were going there was a danger of the whole town hearing. I tried to slow her down, but she wasn't having it and her wailing and moaning got louder and louder until with an explosive cry her orgasm burst upon her and for a moment she was quiet. It didn't last long, she rolled away and pulled me on top of her, guiding my cock straight back into her pussy, her hips rising against me, forcing the tempo of my cock splitting her open. Soon her cries were filling the room again and our bodies were crashing against each other.

I have to admit that I was enjoying every moment, it wasn't exactly rough sex, but she was fucking me with wild abandon, taking charge and letting me know in no uncertain terms how she wanted me. She came again, her howls even louder this time, and as her nails dug into my back and her legs encircled me I felt my orgasm rising, exploding inside me and my cock stared to pump my thick hot cum inside her pussy.

If anything this gave rise to even more cries, until finally we were still, our chests heaving as our bodies sought the much needed oxygen. "That was fucking wild," she exclaimed. "I think I came three times, or was it just one long orgasm? When can you do it again?" I'd rather thought we'd just go off to sleep and perhaps do it again in the morning, but it seemed that was not in her plans as her hand found my cock and started to fondle it, then when that didn't seem to work she lowered her mouth to me again, and that did.

She was insatiable, we had sex two or three times more, in very position possible, for her it seemed one long orgasm, her screams and cries resounding round the room, despite my attempts to keep her quiet. Eventually nothing would persuade my cock to come to life again and we fell into an exhausted sleep, wrapped up in a tangle of limbs.

Morning came and she was still in my bed, her arm thrown across my chest, her leg across mine. I could feel the softness of her pussy on my thigh and I kissed the top of her head tenderly. "That's nice," she said, cuddling into me, her breasts pressing against me, just one nipple visible. My morning wood was pressing and I rolled her onto her back, my lips latching onto a nipple, sucking it into my mouth. "That's nicer."

I slid my hand down, over her stomach and mons to her slit and began to tease it with my fingers, lightly running over it, never quite pushing past her lips. I found her clit and slowly drew circles round it, each pass getting closer until I could feel that little bud begin to harden. Back down to her slit, this time parting her folds and sliding my fingers along her slickness, then just pushing inside her pussy. She was wet and they went in easily, her walls closing round them as I twisted and curled them.

"Make love to me Rob," she pleaded, opening her legs. I rolled over between them and found her entrance with my prick and pushed slowly in, feeling her open up her warmth and tightness encompassing me. Gradually I began to move inside her, hearing her murmur with contentment, and it wasn't long before she was moving with me, her body just undulating gently. Gone was the wild woman of last night, and I wondered which one was the real Maria. She was a bit of an exhibitionist I knew, was that only when she wanted to make a point?

Slowly we increased our tempo, both of us managing our arousal, slowing down, then going faster, pausing then restarting until I could feel her cumming, quiet whimpers escaping her mouth as her body shuddered and her pussy pulsed. I came inside her, loving every second of it as my cock spurted deep in her.

I rolled away, my cock slipping from her pussy as I saw her fingers descend to it, toying with it, dabbling in the cum that was oozing from her. "But that's the nicest," she murmured, leaning over and placing a tender kiss on my lips. She rolled out of bed and gathering her clothes in her arms left me lying there watching as her bum disappeared out of the door. I lay there for a while, suddenly very jealous of her fiancé.

I grabbed some clothes and put them on, and headed for the bathroom, bumping into Frieda who was just coming out of her bathroom. "I hear you had a good night," she commented.

I blushed, "You've spoken to Maria?" I enquired, wondering how they'd had time to catch up with each other.

"Sorry I got my tenses mixed up," she replied, "I should have said, 'I heard you have a good night'" I could only apologise, feeling really embarrassed until I saw the glint in Frieda's eyes. "Don't worry, I know all about Maria's proclivities, I am just pleased that you managed to keep up and cope so well." She left me to it, turning and going into her room.

Breakfast was its normal formal self, although I noted that Rita looked a bit subdued. Morning lessons came and went and the rest of the day was given over to a Treasure Hunt through the woods. There wasn't a lot for us to do, it was an established route and I found myself sitting with Peter. "It must be nice for you to be able to come away like this with your girlfriend." I said.

"Girlfriend?" he replied looking puzzled, "Oh Rita you mean. She's not really my girlfriend, sure we hang out together but we're not an item." I was tempted to enquire further, but she came up to us and sat down, beside Peter I noticed, rather than me. Had she got the message or was she taunting me further? I looked down at her legs and found once more I could see her panties, dark blue today.

We met up for pre-dinner drinks, there being quite a bit of booze to finish up on what was our last night. Frieda went to get up out of her armchair, it was quite a low slung thing and she had to struggle a bit. As she rose Hans commented, "No panties tonight Frieda?" I looked over and could see right up her skirt to a mass of dark curly hair. My cock twitched and I wondered if Hans had the same problem.

"Wondered when you'd notice," Frieda replied, "and no, I've run out. I didn't anticipate I'd have to change them so often." She looked accusingly at me for some reason.

"I would have lent you some," offered Maria.

"I don't think I would be able to get into your knickers," said Frieda, patting her slightly broader backside.

"Rob managed it well enough though." Said Hans a little sourly.

"I've already apologised Hans, you know me, when the mood takes me and the time, place and partner are right, then I can get a little enthusiastic," said Maria. Hans snorted.

We went into dinner and ate, returning to our common room for some more drinks, Frieda and Maria sitting back down in the low slung armchairs, Hans and I sitting side by side on a sofa. "Was that the first time you've been in front of a class with no knickers on?" Maria asked.

"I think so, but I found it quite....interesting. What about you?"

"I remember once, Erich and I had found an empty classroom for a quickie and we got carried away and had to rush. I couldn't find my knickers again so had to take the lesson with none on. It was most awkward as his cum was trickling down my legs as I stood there."

"I thought you were engaged to Ulrich?" I asked naively.

"Oh did I say Erich? I meant Ulrich," she replied, a little flustered.

"Just how many of our colleagues have you fucked Maria?" Frieda came back.

"This is starting to sound like Truth or Dare," she exclaimed, "and for your information only four, six if you include those in this room, well seven if you include my fiancé."

"Seven!" exclaimed Hans, clearly thinking he had some sort of proprietary rights when he didn't.

"Not all at once though," Maria defended herself. "What about you?" She turned to Frieda.

"Only three outside this room. That's enough Truth, how about a Dare? You've all had a good look at my pussy, Maria I dare you to show yours."

"They've both seen it anyway, but if that's what you want?" she stood up and reaching up under her skirt wriggled her panties down. I caught a brief glimpse of fair pubic hair but that was it, feeling a little disappointed. "Your turn now boys, Truth or Dare?"

Before I could open my mouth Hans had replied, "Truth."

"Have you ever had anal sex apart from with me and Maria?"

I looked aghast, as Hans replied, "Twice."

Eyes turned to me and I felt myself going red again. "Never," then tried to turn it back on them, "Do you prefer it up your pussy or your arse?"

"Both," said Maria, "although I've not had it at the same time."

"Pussy," opted Frieda, "although I do love a nice cock in my arse. Our turn, I dare you to get your cocks out." I looked at Hans, who shrugged then unzipped his flies, pulling his erect cock out. I was relieved to see it wasn't any bigger than mine, so I followed suit, both of us sitting there with our erections in our laps.

"How often to you masturbate?" asked Hans.

"Every day unless I've got a cock," replied Frieda.

"At least once a day, even if I have got a cock," added Maria impishly, "and before you ask yes, I have done it at school." Even Frieda looked shocked at that one.

"There's no point asking you two," continued Maria, "Rob's only twenty-one so I bet he does it three times a day." Little did she know she was pretty much spot on, "and I know Hans does it every day, because I've wanked him off at school."

"I dare you to masturbate now," said Hans, upping the ante.

Frieda looked over at Maria, then both of them shuffled to the edge of their armchairs and hitched up their skirts, opening their legs. Whilst I had seen both pussies it was a quite an eye-opener to see them both together. They were so similar in basic design, but then I suppose all four billion on the planet were, but in the detail they were so different. Frieda's inner lips were meatier and darker, crinkled folds nestling together beneath her brown pubes. Maria's were finer and lighter, her clit more prominent in her blond muff.

Both women reached down between their legs and started to rub themselves, both opting for little circles, their lips squashing and distending under their fingertips. Maria was the first to push a finger in her pussy, followed by another, her palm pressing down on her clit. She pulled them out and examined them peering at the juices now covering them and pushed them back in.

Frieda was running her finger up and down her slit, then I saw it suddenly disappear inside, reappearing immediately. I could see her reaching round behind her bum, her hand reappearing from underneath, two fingers sliding into her pussy and her free hand began to fapp at her clit.

"Come on boys, don't let us do this on our own," exhorted Frieda, and I found my hand grasping my cock, sliding up and down my length, as out of the corner of my eye I could see Hans doing the same.

We were all getting well into it, and I wondered who was going to cum first, my eyes switching from one pussy to the other, techniques varying considerably now. Frieda's lower hand withdrew from her pussy, replaced by her clit hand, then I saw one finger push up against her arsehole, disappearing right up to her second knuckle and beyond as I heard her gasp.

"This is fucking ridiculous," cried Maria suddenly, "why am I doing this myself, when there's a perfectly good cock over there." She stood up and unhooked her skirt, letting it pool round her feet, then stepped over to Hans and straddled his legs, her pussy poised above him. His hands came off and held her hips and I watched as she slowly lowered herself down onto him. I'd never seen live sex before, sure I'd watched loads of porn, but to see her pussy impaling itself on a cock not three feet from me was a huge turn on. His whole length disappeared inside then she began to bob up and down, her lips stretching round him.

She crossed her arms in front of her and lifted her blouse, pulling it over her head, then unsnapped her bra and released her breasts, Hans' mouth immediately latching on to her nipple, sucking it in. I looked over at Frieda who was equally transfixed, from her position she'd be able to see Maria's backside, her pussy lips split by Hans' cock and her arse winking above it.

Our eyes met and she stood, quickly stripping off all her clothes, and reached for my belt, pulling my trousers and boxers off, leaving me naked from the waist down. She turned away from me, then backed up and slowly sank down on my cock. I reached round her and grasped her breasts, squeezing and pinching her breasts and nipples, feeling the weight of those orbs in my hands. She lifted off me and tucked her legs under her, then grasping my cock in her hand guided it towards her again. I anticipated the warm wet feel of her pussy, but this was different and I realised I was pressing up against her arsehole. Exhilarated I pushed up, as my cock head prodded and poked, but it steadfastly refused to go in. "You're too big without lube," Frieda gasped, and altered her aim and I slid easily back into her welcoming pussy.

It was difficult to be disappointed, buried deep in her, but I couldn't help feeling a little thwarted. I felt Frieda leaning and looked up, seeing Maria also leaning towards her, then their mouths met and they were kissing, hands seeking and finding breasts as our cocks ploughed into them.

Maria broke away, her hand snaking down to her clit and began to rub furiously at it, a look of rapt concentration came over her face, then her body began to shudder, violent tremors wracking her. I looked down and saw cum leaking from round the sides of Hans' cock as he erupted inside her. Then they were still and Maria slipped off him, Hans lying back with his eyes closed.

Maria watched us, seeing our movements becoming more frantic as Frieda lay back against my chest, then she slid over to us and sucked Frieda's nipple in her mouth, her hand slipping down to her pussy where I could feel her fondling both of us as I hammered my cock in.

She slipped off the sofa and knelt between our legs and I could feel her tongue and mouth on my balls, then up to lick and kiss the underside of my cock as it plunged into Frieda's sopping pussy. Frieda tensed and I realised that Maria was licking her clit. I could feel Frieda's orgasm begin, her pussy tightening round my cock, pulsing and I let go, allowing my climax to rise within me. My cock exploded, powerful jets spraying out into Frieda's waiting pussy, one, two three, then I felt it being pulled out and Maria's mouth round it, swallowing the remaining spurts until I was empty.

She allowed my cock to slide out of her mouth, cleaning the remains of my cum and Frieda's juices from it, then stood and pulled us up, Frieda struggling a little from her cramped legs. Hans was snoring and Maria said, "Leave him, he always goes to sleep afterwards."

Frieda led all three of us into my bedroom, and picking up a blanket returned to Hans, covered him up, planting a tender kiss on his forehead. We snuggled down into bed, the covers pulled up, one each side of me, each with a leg thrown over mine, and I could feel the cum trickling out of their pussies over my legs. A hand snaked down to fondle my cock, still lying limply. "When do you think you'll be able to go again?" a plaintive voice asked.

I must have drifted off to sleep as the next thing I was conscious of was a wet warm feeling round my cock. I looked down to see Frieda had pulled the covers back and was sucking my once again erect cock. Maria was asleep beside me on her back, her breasts on display, one leg drawn up beside her revealing her pussy.

Frieda looked up at me, then glanced at Maria, making a shushing gesture. She slid up beside me and whispered, "Want to fuck my arse?" I nodded and she reached over to her handbag beside the bed and pulled out a tube, handing it to me. "Smear this all over my arsehole, inside as well, then a bit over your cock." She turned away from me and posed on all fours. Despite my excitement at finally being able to try anal sex, I paused, admiring her backside, then leaned in and licked slowly all the way up from her pussy, over her anus and back again. Frieda jumped, having expected a cold splodge of lube, and then realising what I was doing pushed back at me, putting one hand between her legs and stroking her pussy and clit.

I couldn't resist the temptation and lined my cock up with her pussy and pushed in, splitting her folds apart, relishing the feel of her pussy one more time. Frieda rocked back and forth, "Mmm, that feels good, but don't waste your cum on something you can have any time. If you want my arse it's now or never." I pulled out and took the top off the tube, squirting a generous dollop over my fingers, smearing it around her puckered hole, then eased first one, then two fingers inside, amazed at how easily they went in. I could hear her murmuring in contentment as I wiped the rest of it over my cock and put the top back on.

"OK, easy now, go gently and when you're in, stop and wait for me to say go on." I pressed my cockhead against her anus and pushed, but it just skidded away up her crease. She adjusted her position a little arching her back more and I braced my cock with my hand, and pushed again. It felt almost as impenetrable as it had before, and I began to despair, then I saw her arse beginning to open, admitting my crown, then about an inch of shaft. "That's it," came a muffled voice, "let me get used to that for a minute". I stayed as immobile as possible, just holding it in place until I felt her pushing back, feeling myself sliding slowly further in.

A gasp from below and I could sense her rocking to and fro, so I went with it, gently easing my length in and out of her. It was incredibly tight, but just as warm and soft as her pussy, and I was starting to get fabulous sensations running through me as our tempo got faster and we found our rhythm.

Another gasp, this time from beside me, and I looked over to see Maria's eyes wide open, staring at my cock disappearing into Frieda's arse. Her fingers were buried in her pussy sawing in and out. "I want some," she stated and picked up the lube and started to smear it around her own crease, then knelt beside Frieda, who looked over to her and nodded.

Taking this as permission I pulled out of her, seeing her arsehole gaping momentarily, and slid over to Maria. It was easier this time, not because she was any bigger than Frieda, in fact if anything she was tighter, but I had more of an idea of what to do and soon I was pumping hard into her.

"Don't forget me," came a voice and I looked down at Frieda's grinning face. I switched back, sliding in easily and continued to fuck her. Twice more I switched, trying to imprint the sight before me in my memory bank, two magnificent arses, two delectable pussies and my cock alternating between them.

I could feel my cum rising, "Where do I...."

Frieda beat Maria to it, "In me." One final thrust and I was cumming, as hard as I had ever done, as I saw Maria roll away and frig herself to an orgasm. Finished I pulled out of Frieda's arse and we collapsed on the bed, once more all of us joined in a three-way embrace. I pulled the covers up and we slept, a confusion of arms legs, much fumbling and caressing and I distinctly recall being in a pussy three times during the night but I couldn't say whose it was. I didn't cum any more, but it was certainly a night to remember.

When I awoke I was alone, my hand finding my cock as usual, stroking it gently but without orgasming, just enjoying the sensation. I bathed and packed ready to leave, then went down to breakfast where it was just Hans. "That was a cracking evening," he said, "what happened after I went to sleep, when I woke up you'd all gone."